你熊唱歌确实好听…循环两天了……
(第1页, 共35条)
收藏Sangria的人们
听Sangria的人也听
关注虾米:有谁知道perfect day这首英文歌的中文意思呢_百度知道
有谁知道perfect day这首英文歌的中文意思呢
很好听 但是不知道是什么意思 急求
提问者采纳
完美的一天,只要在公园里喝酒(sangria,类似汽酒)然后天黑了,我们回家完美的一订亥斥酵俪寂筹檄船漏天,只要在动物园时给动物喂食然后看电影,然后回家。合唱那样完美的一天我很开心和你一起度过那样完美的一天你让我和你在一起。完美的一天,只要把问题留在家自已做周末旅行真的开心完美的一天,只要你让我忘了自己我把自已当成别人某个很棒的人合唱只有付出,才有收获(简单而富有哲理的歌)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Perfect Day
歌手:Lou Reed
Just a perfect day
Drink sangria in the park
And then later, when it gets dark, we'll go home
Just a perfect day
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later a movie too, and then home
Oh it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on
Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone
Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
Just a perfect day
You make me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
Someone good
You're going to reap just what you sow
完美的一天歌手:娄里德歌词:刚刚完美的一天drink sangria在公园里...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Sangria-Blake Shelton, SangriaMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
You're crashing into me like waves on the coast
Every time we talk, you move in close
I don't want you stop, I don't want you to stop tonight
We've got the last two glasses on a straw hut bar
Trying to remember what number we are
String of white lights making your eyes shine tonight
We're buzzing like that no vacancy sign out front
Your skin is begging to be kissed by a little more than the sun
You take my hand in yours, you lean in
And your lips taste like sangria, your lips taste like sangria
Recking ball dancing down the hallway
You're holding your shoes, wearing my shades
We fall against the door, we fall into a wild warm kiss
Only thing I want to do tonight is drink you like a Spanish wine
Let you let this head of mine keep spinning, spinning around
Your lips taste like sangria, your lips taste like sangria
Only thing I want to do tonight is drink you like a Spanish wine
Let you let this head of mine keep spinning, spinning around
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 17:55
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Sangria的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
都是因为音悦台。。。
老流氓之歌
他的bar里也有这酒
脑子再次回到正常
太爱轻快的2/4拍,音乐不吵闹,且旋律感觉更流畅。这首歌billboard打榜的位置应该还要上升,看好。
已循环一星期
感觉想村流行男歌手基本都是这音色…
发现自己竟然喜欢这类的音乐,这是什么样的性格呢?
你熊唱歌确实好听…循环两天了……
(第1页, 共35条)
收藏Sangria的人们
听Sangria的人也听
关注虾米:Perfect Day
这是一个多义词,请在下列义项中选择浏览
Perfect Day(Lady Antebellum 演唱歌曲)目录 歌名:Perfect Day 完美的一天 创作:Lady Antebellum 战前女神 所属专辑:《Need You Now》 《想念你》Lady Antebellum (战前女神,怀旧女郎)乡村乐团于2006年在美国田纳西州纳什维尔成立。由Charles Kelley(领队,主唱) Dave Haywood(吉他手,钢琴演奏等)和 HillaryScott(主唱)组成。 2009年8月,团队发行了他们的第四首单曲,“Need You Now”,该首歌曲获得了最热乡村音乐排行榜的第50名,成为他们的第二支第一名单曲。日,第二张专辑《Need You Now》开始制作,并于日正式发行。 第53届格莱美音乐奖的颁奖盛典上,Lady Antebellum 一共拿到了包括年度最佳单曲、年度最佳制作、最佳乡村专辑、最佳乡村组合、最佳乡村歌曲在内的共五个奖项,成为当届格莱美音乐奖获奖最多的音乐人。Went walkin' through town just the other day with nothin' much to do As the sun came breakin' down through the clouds I never seen the sky so blue I saw a Cajun man with a red guitar singin' on the side of the street I threw a handful of change in his beat up case and said play me a country beat And it sounded like Met up with some friends outside of town we were headed towards the lake I hopped into the back of a jacked up jeep, felt the wind upon my face We got to the spot and the sun was hot everybody was feelin' fine So we jumped on in for a midday swim then we lost all track of time It was a perfect day What I'd give if I could find a way to stay Lost in this moment, now Ain't worried 'bout tomorrow when your busy livin' in a perfect day As the moon came out and the fire burned, everybody was singin' along To some ramblin' a little Curtis Lowe and all those feel good songs We danced all night without a care, no place we'd rather be Cuz these are the days we'll talked about When we lived so wild and free It was a perfect day What I'd give if I could find a way to stay Lost in this moment, now Ain't worried 'bout tomorrow when your busy livin' in a perfect day We were sittin' in the sand as he grabbed my hand and he leaned in for a kiss I couldn't help but think with the stars above, it doesn't get much better than this It was a perfect day What I'd give if I could find a way to stay Lost in this moment, now Ain't worried 'bout tomorrow when your busy livin', feels like dreamin', Slowly driftin' through this perfect day Na na na na na...通过镇去漫无用得不多,做的只是一天 随着太阳出来唱到穿过云层我从来没有见过那么蓝的天空 一个红色的吉他欢唱街对面,我看到了一个印第安男人 我扔了一把零钱在他一掌情况和发挥我一个国家的跳动 它听起来像 镇外遇到了一些朋友,我们攻向湖 我跳进一个抬高了的吉普车后面,在我的脸上感觉到风 我们到了现场和太阳热大家都感觉“精 因此,我们跳上午间游泳,那么我们就失去了所有的跟踪时间 这是一个完美的一天 我给什么,如果我能找到一种方式留 在这一刻,现在失落 不担心'回合明天,当你忙碌的活着“在一个完美的一天 由于月亮出来了,火烧毁,大家欢唱沿 要一些ramblin的一个小柯蒂斯Lowe和所有那些感觉不错的歌曲 我们没有牵挂,没有地方,我们宁愿整夜跳舞 因为这些日子里,我们将谈到 当我们住如此狂野和自由 这是一个完美的一天 我给什么,如果我能找到一种方式留 在这一刻,现在失落 不担心'回合明天,当你忙碌的活着“在一个完美的一天 我们坐在在沙滩上,他抓住我的手,他俯身一吻 我不由得想起天上的星星,它没有得到比这更好 这是一个完美的一天 我给什么,如果我能找到一种方式留 在这一刻,现在失落 不担心'回合明天当你忙碌的活着的,感觉像是在作梦“, 慢慢driftin通过这完美的一天 NA NA NA NA NA...Perfect Day(谢婉婷演唱歌曲)Perfect Day(lou reed 演唱歌曲)目录歌词: Just a perfect day Drink Sangria in the park And then later When it gets dark, we go home Just a perfect day Feed animals in the zoo Then later A movie, too, and then home Oh, it's such a perfect day I'm glad I spend it with you Oh, such a perfect day You just keep me hanging on You just keep me hanging on Just a perfect day Problems all left alone Weekenders on our own It's such fun Just a perfect day You made me forget myself I thought I was Someone else, someone good Oh, it's such a perfect day I'm glad I spent it with you Oh, such a perfect day You just keep me hanging on You just keep me hanging on You're going to reap just what you sow You're going to reap just what you sow You're going to reap just what you sow You're going to reap just what you sow完美的一天 在公园里喝汽酒 后来天黑了 我们回家 就这完美的一天 在动物园喂食 还有一场电影 然后回家 多完美的一天 和你一起度过很愉快 噢,多完美的一天 你让我继续 让我坚持 完美的一天 烦恼散去 周末的我们自由自在 非常有意思 真是完美的一天 你让我忘记自己 以为我是另外一个人 一个不错的人 多完美的一天啊 很高兴和你一起度过 如此完美的一天 你让我继续 让我坚持 朝花夕拾 春播秋收 春播秋收 春播秋收...Perfect Day(Supercell演唱歌曲)Perfect Day(Hoku演唱歌曲)目录Hoku--Perfect day  sun's up, it's a little after 12  make breakfast for myself  leave the work for someone else  people say, they say that it's just a phase  they tell me to act my age  well I am  on this perfect day  nothing's standing in my way  on this perfect day  where nothing can go wrong  it's the perfect day  tommorrow gonna come too soon  I could stay forever as I am  on this perfect day  sun's down, a little after 10  I pick up all my friends in my mercedes benz  wake up!  don't tell me it's just a dream (just a dream)  cuz when I've had enough  you'll hear me say now  don't you try to rain on my  perfect day  nothing's standing in my way  on this perfect day  where nothing can go wrong  it's the perfect day  tommorrow gonna come too soon  I could stay forever as I am  on this perfect day  whoo!  (instumental)  I'm in the race but, I already won  and getting in can't be half the fun  so don't so stop me till I'm good and done  don't you try to rain on my  perfect day  it's the perfect day  it's the perfect day  nothing's gonna bring me down  I could stay forever as I am  on this perfect day  nothing's standing in my way  on this perfect day  nothing can go wrong  I'm in the race but, I've already won  and getting in can't be half the fun  so don't stop me till I'm good and done  don't you try to rain on my perfect day  on this perfect day  on this perfect day太阳的了,它是一个小12后  早餐  别人  的人说,自己离开工作,他们说,这是只是一个阶段,  他们告诉我来充当我的年龄  以及我  在这完美的一天  什么的站立在我  在这完美的一天的方式  在那里没有什么可以去错了  它是完美的一天  明天就没我来太早  我可以留永远为我  在这完美的一天  太阳的下降,有点10后  我挑选起来我所有的朋友在我的梅塞德斯-奔驰  唤醒起来!  不要告诉我这只是一个梦想(只是一个梦想)  ,因为当我已经受够了,  你会听到我说现在  不试试我  完美的一天  没有站在我的方式  在这完美的一天下雨  没有什么可以去错了,  它是完美的一天  会来得很快  ,因为我  在这完美的一天,我可以永远留明天就没 (instumental) 我在比赛中,但我已经赢得了 越来越不能一半的乐趣  喔! 所以也不会因此停止我,直到我好,做 也没有尝试到下雨我 完美的一天 这是完美的一天 它的完美的一天 没有什么会我带下来 我可能会留下永远为我 在这完美的一天 无关的站在我的方式 在这完美的一天 没有什么可以去错了, 我在比赛中,我已经赢得了 越来越不能一半的乐趣 ,所以不要阻止我,直到我很好,做 不您尝试吨下雨我完美的一天, 在这完美的一天, 在这完美的一天
内容来源自:
词条内容仅供参考,如果您需要解决具体问题(尤其在法律、医学等领域),建议您咨询相关领域专业人士。
暂无同义词
浏览次数 : 438 次
编辑次数 : 1 次
更新时间 :
词条创建者 :
双语连环画}

我要回帖

更多关于 the mass歌词中文意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。