周星驰的相关知识
其他2条回答
是 少林足球里的台词
当时是和师兄弟们一起踢球
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我的生活就像建一座大厦,每一砖都不能错。”是哪一部电视剧里的台词?好像是韩剧……?_百度知道
“我的生活就像建一座大厦,每一砖都不能错。”是哪一部电视剧里的台词?好像是韩剧……?
是辛夷坞小说《致我们终将逝去的青春》里面男主角陈孝正说的话:我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。原话是,我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米差池。当然赵薇导演的同名电影里面也有这句台词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
致我们即将逝去的青春。赵薇导演,男主角说的话
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁没有哪部电影里的台词能记忆如新
提示: 这篇影评可能有剧透
  Men and Women Can Never Be Friends:

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
  Sally Albright: Why not?
  Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
  Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
  Harry Burns: No you don't.
  Sally Albright: Yes I do.
  Harry Burns: No you don't.
  Sally Albright: Yes I do.
  Harry Burns: You only think you do.
  Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
  Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
  Sally: They do not!
  Harry: Do too.
  Sally: They do not.
  Harry: Do too.
  Sally: How do you know?
  Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
  Sally: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
  Harry: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
  Sally: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
  Harry: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
  Sally: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
  Harry: I guess not.
  Sally: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Jealousy:

Sally: Well, if you must know, it was because he was very jealous, and I had these days of the week
  underpants.
  Harry: Ehhhh! I'm sorry. I need the judges ruling on this. &Days of the weeks underpants&?
  Sally: Yes. They had the days of the week on them, and I thought they were sort of funny. And then one
  day Sheldon says to me, &You never wear Sunday.& It was all suspicious. Where was Sunday? Where
  had I left Sunday? And I told him, and he didn't believe me.
  Harry: What?
  Sally: They don't make Sunday.
  Harry: Why not?
  Sally: Because of God.

High maintenance and low maintenance:

Sally: I'd like the chef salad please with oil and vinegar on the side, and the apple pie a la mode.
  Waitress: Chef and apple a la mode.
  Sally: But I'd like the pie heated, and I don't want the ice cream on top. I want it on the side, and I'd like strawberry instead of vanilla if you have it. If not, then no ice cream, just whipped cream, but only if it's real. If it's out of the can, then nothing.
  Waitress: Not even the pie?
  Sally: No, just the pie, but then not heated.

Breaking Up:

Harry: Right now everything is great, everyone is happy, everyone is in love and that is wonderful! But you gotta know that sooner or later you're gonna be screaming at each other about who's gonna get this dish. This eight dollar dish will cost you a thousand dollars in phone calls to the legal firm of That's Mine, This Is Yours.
  Marie: Harry!
  Harry: Please, Jess, Marie. Do me a favor, for your own good, put your name in your books right now before they get mixed up and you won't know whose is whose. 'Cause someday, believe it or not, you'll go 15 rounds over who's gonna get this coffee table. This stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers, garage sale COFFEE TABLE!
  Jess: I thought you liked it!?
  Harry: I was being nice!

Basic nightmare date of your ex:

Sally: Is Harry bringing anybody to the wedding?
  Marie: I don't think so.
  Sally: Is he seeing anybody?
  Marie: He was seeing this anthropologist, but...
  Sally: What's she look like?
  Marie: Thin. Pretty. Big tits. Your basic nightmare.

Getting Back Together:

Sally: You see? That is just like you, Harry. You say things like that, and you make it impossible for me to hate you!

Sex:

Harry: Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsaries, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount.

Harry: You know, I have a theory that heirogliphics are just an ancient comic strip about a character
named Sphinxy.

Sacrifice:

Harry Burns: And was it worth it? The sacrifice for a friend you dont even keep in touch with?
  Sally Albright: Harry, you might not believe this, but I never considered not sleeping with you a sacrifice.

Should you take your significant other to the airport?

Harry Burns: You take someone to the airport, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. Thats why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship.
  Sally Albright: Why?
  Harry Burns: Because eventually things move on and you dont take someone to the airport and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never take me to the airport anymore?
  Sally Albright: Its amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death.

Can women and men be friends? Take Two

Harry: Would you like to have dinner? ...Just friends.
  Sally: I thought you didn't believe men and women could be friends.
  Harry: When did I say that?
  Sally: On the ride to New York.
  Harry: No, no, no, I never said that. ...Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are
  involved with other people, then they can. ...This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted. ...That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do
  you have to go outside to get it? And when you say &No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship,& the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.

High maintenance and low maintenance, take two

Harry Burns: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.
  Sally Albright: Which one am I?
  Harry Burns:You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.

Relationships:

Sally Albright: You know, I'm so glad I never got involved with you. I just would have ended up being some woman you had to get up out of bed and leave at 3:00 in the morning and go clean your andirons, and you dont even have a fireplace, not that I would know this.

[Harry and Sally discussing orgasms]
  Sally Albright: Most women at one time or another have faked it.
  Harry Burns: Well, they haven't faked it with me.
  Sally Albright: How do you know?
  Harry Burns: Because I know.
  Sally Albright: Oh. Right. Thats right. I forgot. You're a man.
  Harry Burns: What was that supposed to mean?
  Sally Albright: Nothing. Its just that all men are sure it never happened to them and all women at one
  time or other have done it so you do the math.

Rest of your life:

Harry Burns:I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Sheldon:

Harry: Shel? Sheldon? No. You did not have great sex with Sheldon.
  Sally: I did too.
  Harry: No. A Sheldon can do your income taxes. If you need a root canal, Sheldon's your man. But humping and pumping are not Sheldon's strong suits. It's the name. Do it to me, Sheldon. You're an animal, Sheldon. Ride me, big Sheldon. It doesn't work.

Dark Side:

Sally: Amanda mentioned you had a dark side.
  Harry: That's what drew her to me.
  Sally: Your dark side?
  Harry: Sure. Why? Don't you have a dark side? I know, you're probably one of those cheerful people
  who dot their &i's& with little hearts.
  Sally: I have just as much of a dark side as the next person.
  Harry: Oh, really? When I buy a new book, I read the last page first. That way, in case I die before I finish, I know how it ends. That, my friend, is a dark side.

Marie: All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband

Dog:

Harry: You know how a year to a person is like seven years to a dog?
  Sally: Is one of us supposed to be a DOG in this scenario?
  Harry: Yes.
  Sally: Who is the dog?
  Harry: You are.
  Sally: I am? I am the dog? I am the dog?

Meow:

Jess: You made a woman meow?

Dating a married man:

Marie: The point is, he just spent $120 on a new nightgown for his wife. I don't think he's ever gonna leave her.
  Sally: No one thinks he's ever gonna leave her.
  Marie: You're right, you're right, I know you're right.

Not:

Harry Burns: The fact that you're not answering leads me to believe that (a) You're not home, (b) You're home but you don't want to talk to me, or (c) You're home, desperately want to talk to me, but you're trapped under something heavy. If it's either (a) or (c), please give me a call.

“I love you”:

Harry:I've been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is, I love you.

Sally: What?

Harry: I love you.

Sally: How do you expect me to respond to this?

Harry: How about, 'You love me too'?

Sally: How about, 'I'm leaving.'

Harry: Doesn't what I've said mean anything to you?

Sally: I'm sorry Harry, I know it's New Year's Eve, I know you're feeling lonely, but you can't just show up here, tell me you love me and expect everything to be all right. It doesn't work that way.

Harry: Well how does it work?

Sally: I don't know, but not this way. (Walking away)

Harry: Well how about this way. I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out, I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich, I love when you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts, I love that after I've spent the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible.

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible.

看到台词好想看这个电影耶...
  It's great movie!! You should watch it!!
喜剧 / 剧情 / 爱情
罗伯·莱纳
梅格·瑞恩 / 比利·克里斯托 / 凯丽·费雪 / 布鲁诺·柯比
& 2005-, all rights reserved您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
这些台词都是那部电影里的?
的力量啊&
&漂亮的脸蛋能长出大米吗?&
&特别是圆明园,能让洋人内疚。&
&特别是大嫂的丈夫,他现在在南边混得不错。&
&同学们,今天,我给大家讲一讲马尾巴的功能。&
&弟兄们,给我冲啊,共军没有子弹了。&
&冬天来了,春天还会远么?&
&兄弟,看在党国的份上,拉兄弟一把把!&