热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
热度 32730
4 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
If you feel my love(很赞的一首英文歌曲)
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
If you wanna lie to meIf you'll ever see yourselfDon't come back and cry for me'Cause you've gone too farIf you wanna lie to meIf you'll ever see yourselfDon't come back and cry for me'Cause you've gone too farIf you feel my loveCan you hear my thoughtsCan you feel everythingAnd if you hear my thoughtsCan you feed my soulCan you save it tooYou're not the one that I needTo stay high on my feetDon't need you to succeedCan you feel that hate that runs to youCan you feel it tooChorus:If you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you'll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon't come back and cry for me'Cause you've gone too farIf you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you'll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon't come back and cry for me'Cause you've gone too farIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBaby...You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBaby...If you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBaby...You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBaby...If you wanna lie to meIf you'll ever see yourselfCause you've gone too farIf you wanna lie to meIf you'll ever see yourselfDon't come back and cry for meCause you've gone too farIf you feel my loveCan you hear my thoughtsCan you feel everythingIf you hear my thoughtsCan you feed my soulCan you save it tooYou're not the one that I needTo stay high on my feetDon't need you to succeedCan you feel that hate that runs to youCan you feel it tooChorus:If you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you'll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon't come back and cry for me'Cause you've gone too farIf you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you'll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon't come back and cry for me'Cause you've gone too farIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBaby...You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBaby...If you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with meBaby...You must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantYou must be the way I wantBaby...Chorus:If you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you'll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon't come back and cry for me'Cause you've gone too farIf you wanna lie to meYou must change the filePlay your gamesBe with your jerksIt will be just fineIf you'll ever see yourselfJust the way you areDon't come back and cry for meCause you've gone too far歌曲 一首抒情的英文歌 求歌名 歌手 求歌名
很抒情的一首。&&大家知道歌名的麻烦说一下。&&谢谢~
8 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
一首抒情的英文歌 求歌名
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )歌曲 来自仙境的浪漫伤感抒情英文歌曲 歌手 天使
如果听?请静听此曲只应天上有,人间难得几回闻!一首让很多人莫名的感动的歌曲!一首绝对唱到你感动心碎的完美歌曲!一首唱到你心碎感动的歌曲!一首唱到你心痛的歌曲!一首可以听哭的悲情让你想起初恋的歌曲!一首耐人寻味的凄美英文情歌!一首带领我们回味美好时光的歌曲!一首感动无数人的英文金曲!一首感人动听的天堂之曲!一首绝对震撼感动你内心的歌曲!一首唱到你心酸感动的歌曲!一首失恋后悲伤时值得去聆听的动人歌曲!一首献给所有拥有梦想者的歌曲!一首让无数人为之感动与怀念的英文歌曲!一首欧美经典完美声线让你绝对喜欢的歌曲!一首欧美经典听到人流泪的一首抒情英文歌曲!一首能够治疗愈合伤口的英语歌曲!一首凄美委婉感动到你想落泪的歌曲!一首能够带你进入很美好意境天籁之声!一首能够把你感动的想掉眼泪的歌曲!一首超好听绝美的英文歌曲让你绝对让你喜欢!一首感动全天下所有母亲的英文歌曲!一首感动你想落泪的仙境歌曲!一首来自仙境的动听唯美英文歌曲!一首欧美经典超好听的完美歌曲!一首很适合晚上夜深人静的时候去聆听的歌曲!一首每次都能让你听的感动的要掉眼泪的英文歌曲!
热度 17200
4 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
来自仙境的浪漫伤感抒情英文歌曲
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )求一首女声英文歌。。歌词里有一句我听着像是Baby I want you know`_百度知道
求一首女声英文歌。。歌词里有一句我听着像是Baby I want you know`
。。搜了很就没搜到今天在街边听见的
是慢歌。。感觉很伤感
提问者采纳
...com/song/2192986/《If you want me》超好听哒~~~很有古典感觉.找歌无能了...,嘿嘿.很缠绵.com/song/2192986/" target="_blank">http.songtaste.://mp3.Me》 http...com/m.<a href="http.友情推荐一个吧.baidu://www.
提问者评价
找不到也没办法了。。。分给你吧。。谢谢啊。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
can you still me baby i am ok every night and everyday u don&#39, it&#39;s ok it&#39;s ok it&#39;s ok i want u baby know it&#39;s ok it&#39;s ok i want u baby know it&#39...;t u wanna let it go every other day every this is pay come on come on come on t heat it up i might have falling love with style it&#39,baby i don&#39, myself and I :DJ Maxwelland 1;s ok , and 2 why don&#39;t what i want i know what i really was stay away of me another day we need another man man is having mine don&#39: it&#39;s ok (X2) s ok it&#39;s ok love me tonight it&#39. heat it up don&#39., it&#39;t want u to change my mind ah ah I forget this forget about a night so wonderful so mense Stiring ur finger in my pie t heat it up i might have falling love with style it&#39;s ok
歌手;s ok i want u baby know it&#39;s ok it&#39;t u leave me when i really need me . heat it up don&#39;s ok i want u baby know it&#39;s ok love me tonight it&#39;s ok 推荐一首 不错歌名
应该是这首吧《I want you to konw》
蔡卓妍——放手
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 my love铃声下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。