韵律操吹口哨开头的英文歌歌 开头是oh baby what's your big idea

na na na na na na na开头 女的唱的 英文歌_百度知道
na na na na na na na开头 女的唱的 英文歌
开头就是she&gt,后面就是 英文.na na na na na,大概什么样忘记了, 不是&lt
不是she ,na na na 都说了。然后下面就是英文 正常唱了,na na na na na .肯定na na 不是很少。前奏没那么柔
是 na na na na ,2楼发的也不是。要是谁找到了
提问者采纳
m not gonna pay his rent (nope)i got a brand new attitudeand i'm still a rock stari got my rock movesand i don&#39?i&#39, check my flow)the waiter just took my tableand gave it to jessica simp (shit)i guess i'm still a rock stari got my rock movesand i don're done (we'm gonna wear it tonighti wanna get in troublei wanna start a fightnananananananai wanna start a fightnananananananai wanna start a fightso so whati're donei'm gonna show youtonighti't want you tonight(i don'll know how to hit(what if their songs on the radiothat somebody'm gonna get in troublemy ex't thereyou let me fallso so whati&#39, soso whati am a rock stari got my rock movesand i don'm just fine (i&#39?很rock的~而且开头也是一串的na 歌词;t need youand guess whati' more funand now that we't need youand guess whati's not fairi gave you lifei gave my allyou weren'm havin't there (i'm havin' more funand now that we't want you tonightyou weren'm alright (i'm alrighti'm gonna drink my moneyi'm just fineand you'm alrighti're done)i'm gonna show youtonighti'm alright)i't at allbut that's gonna start a fightnananananananawe's gonna die);m gonna show youtonighti'm just fine)and you'm alrighti&#39:nanananananananananananananananananananananananananai guess i just lost my husbandi don'm just fineand you'll go sit with tomboyat least i'm gonna show youtonighti't know where he wentso i're donei&#39, soso whati am a rock stari got my rock movesand i don'll start a fightnananananananahe't need youand guess whati't want you tonightyou weren't want you tonight(uh是pink 的 so what伐; more funand now that we're all gonna get in a fightso so whati't want you tonight)no no, so (so)so whati am a rock stari got my rock movesand i don'm gonna show you)i&#39, no noi don&#39, soso whati am a rock stari got my rock movesand i don'm still a rock stari got my rock movesand i don'm just fineand you't thereyou never wereyou weren'm havin&#39
提问者评价
非常感谢!!找了很多天!!!就是这个!!!!!!大家也要记住!!!能吧这首歌的具体来历说说吗?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
na, i’d have all the money in the world, won’t bring what your love can bring all the riches baby, ding.., na, na [2x] If i was a rich girl (na, impress me, and i know [eve] come together all over the world from the hoods of japan.b., won’t mean anything all the riches baby.a, it’s all love what, won’t mean anything all the riches baby, na, na., na, impress me, and i know if i was rich girl (na, give it up what (shouldn’t matter [4x]), if i was a wealthy girl no man could test me, wouldn’t just have one hood a hollywood mansion if i could please book me first-class to my fancy house in london town all the riches baby, na, na., na, if i was a wealthy girl no man could test me, won’t bring what your love can bring all the riches baby, i rock the fetish people you know who i am yes ma’am, if i was a wealthy girl no man could test me, harajuku girls what, it’s the second round (original track and ting, na, it’s all love what, if i was a wealthy girl think what that money could bring i’d buy everything clean out vivienne westwood in my galliano gown no.) see, music.., if i was a wealthy girl i’d get me four harajuku girls to (uh huh) inspire me and they’d come to my rescue i’d dress them wicked, won’t mean anything don’t need no other baby your lovin’ is better than gold, na.m, angel, na., na na, we got the style that’s wicked i hope you can all keep up we climbed all the way from the bottom to the top now we ain’t gettin’ nothin’ but love if i was rich girl (na, baby hurry up and come and save me all the riches baby, na, give it up what (shouldn’t matter [4x]) what happened to my life turned upside down chicks dat blew ya mind.) see, harajuku girls what, i’d have all the money in the world.) see, my cash flow would never ever end cause i’d have all the money in the world, na, na, na, i’d give them names (yeah) love, my cash flow would never ever end cause i’d have all the money in the world, na, na, i’d have all the money in the world, my cash flow would never ever end cause i’d have all the money in the world, na, what come together all over the world from the hoods of japan, na, na, mmm) you know you can’t buy these things (no) see stefani and her l, na, impress meRich girl (刚好我正在听这首 - -)Rich girl 歌词na, won’t mean anything don’t need no other baby your lovin’ is better than gold, na, na
你说的是spice girls 的G 给你个链接听一下,是不是这首。下面我也给你找了歌词
歌手:Spice girls
no no no nono no no nono no no nono no no nolisten little childthere will come a daywhen you will be ableable to saynever mind the painor the aggravationyou know there's a better wayfor you and me to belook for a rainbow in every stormfly like an angel heaven sent to megooodbye my friend(i know you're gone you said you're gone but i can still feel you here.)it's not the end(gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear)so glad we made ittime will never change itno no nono no no nojust a little girlbig imaginationnever letting no one take it awaywent into the worldwhat a revelationshe found there's a better wayfor you and me to belook for a rainbow in every stormfind out for certainlove's gonna be there for youyou'll always be someone's babythe time when we would play aboutthe way we used to scream and shoutwe never dreamt you'd go your own sweet wayno no no no you know it's time to say goodbyeno no no no and don't forget you can relyno no no no you know it's time to say goodbyeno no no no and don't forget on me you can relyno no no no i will help help you on your wayno no no no i will be with you every day
loving you
应该是艾微儿的歌
slipped away
老实说我找很长时间了,不知道是咱超前还是别人落后。兄弟你去这个女的空间听听,她空间一直有这歌,可惜弄不出来,在第7个,估计你要的就是这歌,问出来了顺便给我发来名字
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌开头是oh 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信