您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“你是一个坏女人,。。。”这歌叫什么名,谁唱的,我怎么找不到啊_百度知道
“你是一个坏女人,。。。”这歌叫什么名,谁唱的,我怎么找不到啊
提问者采纳
, 让你怎么逃也逃脱不掉老天的惩.:坏女人 歌手... 你这个坏坏坏女人 我对你如此的诚恳 你却伤得我最深 痛的我无力翻身 你这个坏坏坏女人 我对你如此的真诚 你成心霸占我的人 白白浪费我多年的青春 你这个坏坏坏女人: 这些年对你怎么样 你仔细想一想 为什么你背叛爱情, 总有一天你会受伤痕.:王建树 歌词... 这些年对你怎么样 你仔细想一想 为什么你背叛爱情.,背叛你的善良 不要再多讲 我不会再上你当 脱掉你狡猾的外衣 我早就看清你的模样 你这个坏坏坏女人 我对你如此的诚恳 你却伤得我最深 痛的我无力翻身 你这个坏坏坏女人 我对你如此的真诚 你成心霸占我的人 白白浪费我多年的青春 你这个坏坏坏女人 我对你如此的诚恳 你却伤得我最深 痛的我无力翻身 你这个坏坏坏女人 是否能永保你的青春.,背叛你的善良 不要再多讲 我不会再上你当 脱掉你狡猾的外衣 我早就看清你的模样 你这个坏坏坏女人 我对你如此的诚恳 你却伤得我最深 痛的我无力翻身 你这个坏坏坏女人 我对你如此的真诚 你成心霸占我的人 白白浪费我多年的青春 哦哦哦.歌曲....
提问者评价
--!不是这首
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
坏女人的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,我记得叫sorry,但是忘了谁唱的!所以找不到了!_百度知道
求一首歌,我记得叫sorry,但是忘了谁唱的!所以找不到了!
.....!I‘m sorry I&#39...........歌词有这些..;m blue ...;m sorry I&#39;m black I&#39........................,我记得的就这些
提问者采纳
m sorry about all the things I said to youAnd I know I can&#39, I love all your soundsAnd baby the way you make my world go &#39;roundAnd I just wanted to say I&#39;re blueI&#39;m to blameIt&#39;re blueI&#39, I&#39;m sorry.I&#39.I&#39;m sorry you&#39.Every single day I think about how we came all this wayThe sleepless nights and the tears you criedIt&#39;m sorry I&#39.This time I think I&#39;m sorry you&#39;m sorry baby.I&#39;t take it backIt take it backI love how you kiss.I&#39, I&#39;m sorry I&#39;m sorry, I love all your soundsAnd baby the way you make my world go &#39.不是个m sorry you&#39, I&#39;roundAnd I just wanted to say I&#39;roundAnd I just wanted to say I&#39;s never too late to make it rightOh yeah sorryI&#39, Yt take it backIt the same&#39;m sorry baby, I love all your soundsAnd baby the way you make my world go &#39;m sorry about all the things I said to youAnd I know I can&#39;s harder to get through the daysWe get older and blame turns to shame&#39;re blueI&#39;Cause everything inside it never comes out rightAnd when I see you cry it makes me wanna dieSorryBuckcherrylyrics By Larry Cheng歌词Oh I had a lot to sayWas thinking on my time awayI missed you and things weren&#39;m sorry I&#39;m sorry about all the things I said to youAnd I know I can&#39;Cause everything inside it never comes out rightAnd when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.I&#39
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
Buckcherry
lyrics By Larry Cheng
这是链接:http://box./m?word=mp3,,,[sorry]&cat=0&gate=1&ct=&tn=baidumt,sorry++&si=;;4825&lm=-1&mtid=29&d=7&size=3565158&attr=0,0&titlekey=&mtype=2
这是歌词:
Oh I had a lot to say
Was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren&#039;t the same
&#039;Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.
I&#039;m sorry I&#039;m bad, I&#039;m sorry you&#039;re blue
I&#039;m sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can&#039;t take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you...
至上励合-和风说话的孩子专辑:齐天大盛 美:雨季将近断了讯息这空城弥散了规矩远:baby sorry 我没看到你眼睛依然眷恋那场梦境眷恋过去不想苏醒 五:baby
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
新牛郎织女插曲 灶王爷之歌
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
播放次数:623,109
新牛南织女
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩正在播放:灶王爷升天
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢灶王爷升天的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
歌曲灶王爷升天在线试听 ,如果您喜欢灶王爷升天,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!儿歌大全感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 唱吧找不到该歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信