郑爽相爱穿梭千年剧照郑爽试镜唱的英文歌叫什么 Like a Star中英歌词

再相爱穿梭千年里面郑爽唱面试的时候唱过的那首英文歌的那首歌是_百度知道
再相爱穿梭千年里面郑爽唱面试的时候唱过的那首英文歌的那首歌是
歌名:Like A Star原唱:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 温暖我的掌心Oh.. I do love you,喔,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒You've got this look i can't describe, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I'm alive, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 当一切老去Without a doubt you're on my side, 我相信,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 天堂太远Can't find the words to write this song, 爱在心头口难开,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh.,.. Your love, 喔,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this,With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, The way it is, 如今我终于明白一切It's not a secret anymore, 再不是秘密'cause we've been through that before, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you're the only one, 从今夜开始,我知道你是我的唯一I've been confused and in the dark, 也曾迷惑不解,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands温暖我的掌心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我也很想知道啊
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在《相爱穿梭千年》里面郑爽面试时唱的英文歌是什么_百度知道
在《相爱穿梭千年》里面郑爽面试时唱的英文歌是什么
m alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you've been confused and in the darkNow I understandyeah ooo.I&#39..I wonder why it isI don's not the secret anymorecause we&#39..;t argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39.;d never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don&#39Like A StarCorinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I't describeYou made me feel I't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindve got to understand the way it isIt't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年中郑爽试镜许皇后时唱的英文歌曲叫?_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年中郑爽试镜许皇后时唱的英文歌曲叫?
提问者采纳
like a star 英国女歌手肯妮贝儿
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
: like a star
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《相爱穿梭千年》第一集林湘湘试镜时唱的英文歌是什么?_百度知道
《相爱穿梭千年》第一集林湘湘试镜时唱的英文歌是什么?
提问者采纳
Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky, 喔;ll never be the same, 始终不懂I don&#39. Your love, 你像书中走出的天使You haves not a secret anymore, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down.,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 天堂太远Can&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time. I do love you,喔, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky., Blowing out my mind,你的爱Still i wonder why it is,好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 温暖我的掌心Oh;t argue like this, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, The way it is, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, With anyone but you,真的爱你Stilt find the words to write this song,
你像书中走出的天使You haveve got this look i can&#39, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39:Like A Star原唱, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, Wve been confused and in the dark,Wt argue like this, 我相信, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 始终不懂I don're on my side,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is., 也曾迷惑不解, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39, Bcause we&#39, 从今夜开始;ve been through that before, 让我如此神魂颠倒You're the only one, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39, 再不是秘密'll never be the same歌名, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long,, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 始终不懂I don&#39, 爱在心头口难开;t describe
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
湘湘的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年中郑爽饰演的林湘湘试镜时候唱的那首英文歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年中郑爽饰演的林湘湘试镜时候唱的那首英文歌叫什么名字?
提问者采纳
歌名:Like A Star原唱:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 温暖我的掌心Oh.. I do love you,喔,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒You've got this look i can't describe, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I'm alive, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 当一切老去Without a doubt you're on my side, 我相信,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 天堂太远Can't find the words to write this song, 爱在心头口难开,只能用歌声代替苍白的言缉氦光教叱寄癸犀含篓语Oh.,.. Your love, 喔,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this,With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, The way it is, 如今我终于明白一切It's not a secret anymore, 再不是秘密'cause we've been through that before, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you're the only one, 从今夜开始,我知道你是我的唯一I've been confused and in the dark, 也曾迷惑不解,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I don't argue like this, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands温暖我的掌心
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
湘湘的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 相爱穿梭千年郑爽手机 的文章