来自团队:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁笑料百出第32期片尾曲_百度知道
笑料百出第32期片尾曲
Js alrightBecause I like the way it hurts(Teenage Dream And when you turn it on)Just gonna stand there and hear me cry(Cause it goes on and on and on)But that&#39:Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alrightBecause I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that&#39,brands, plans
Im wearing all my favorite brands, lets go Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that't sleepLet&#39, hands, dance
I hit the floor cause thats my, II’m gonna be the last one standingHigher over all, hands
Cause it goes on and on and onAnd it goes on and on and on I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO Baby, lets go Just gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alrightBecause I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that&#39, yeah
Cause it goes on and on and on And it goes on and on and on I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO Baby, move, do, do Yt ever look backJust gonna stand there and watch me burn(You make me Feel like I&#39, I just want it allI just want it allSo put your hands in the airYou make me Feel like I&#39, move
Get out the way me and my crew, came to do,m living a )But that&#39, believe itAnd I, plans, do,m in the club so It ever look backDon&#39, I;s alrightBecause I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI came to move, I, plans,s alrightBecause I love the way you lieI love the way you lieIs alrightBecause I love the way you lieI love the way you lieI’m gonna take it all, dance, II’m gonna be the last one landing‘Cause I歌曲为, crew:Sam Tsui - Love the way you lie+Dynamite+Teenage Dream歌词为, crew
I&#39, do,I;s alrightBecause I love the way you lie(And it goes on and on and on )I love the way you lieI throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life(Just gonna stand there and watch me burn)
Saying AYO Bm living a Teenage DreamAnd when you turn it onI can's alrightBecause I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that&#39,I;t ever look backMy heart stopsWhen you look at meJust one touchNow baby I believeThis is realSo take a chance And don's run awayAnd don't ever look backDon&#39, dance, hands,brands
Give me space for both my hands,brands, plans
来自团队:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁笑料百出66期,片尾曲_百度知道
笑料百出66期,片尾曲
See You Again歌手歌曲. Charlie Puth是速7的片尾曲:Wiz Khalifa ft
来自团队:
其他类似问题