Don't wanna give up on it不想放弃 #
Don't wanna fight no more要继续争取 #
We'll find a way around it我们要找到一条出路 #
Where's the love we had我们只要有爱就一定会有办法 #
We can make it last我们最后会成功 #
Tell me what I gotta be告诉我我将会怎样 #
Tell me what you wanna do告诉我你想要怎样#
'Cause I can't live my life the way you want me to因为我不能按照你要求的方式生活 #
You know I can't go on living like we do你知道我们不可以继续像这样的生活下去 #...
I love you baby是美国吹牛老爹puff daddy一首歌的名字,你要找的是这个吗?
我叫小沈阳啊,沈是沈阳的沈,阳是沈阳的阳...
那叫 哥是个传说!你去搜下 肯定是这个!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁more than i can say_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&more than i can say
《More Than I Can Say》(《》即香港艺人粤语歌曲的英文原版),是杰瑞·埃利森(Jerry Allison)和桑尼·库尔梯斯(Sonny Curtis)创作的,产生于60年代初期,开始是由Bobby Vee 在1971年唱红的,后来于1980将之重新诠释。此曲因此成为80年代恋情男女吐露心声的抒情经典。1980年分别获得金唱片奖第二名、美国排行榜6周亚军、成人抒情榜3周冠军和英国榜亚军单曲。外文名称More than I can say所属专辑《Living in a Fantasy》发行时间1971歌曲语言英语
歌曲:More Than I Can Say
歌手:Leo Sayer
专辑:《Living in a Fantasy》Wow wow, yea yea,I love you more than I can say[1]
哦 ~ ~ ~ ~ 我爱你在心口难开
I'll love you twice as much tomorrow
我对你的爱一天胜似一天
Oh, love you more than I can say
哦,我爱你在心口难开
wow wow, yea yea, I'll miss you every single day
哦 ~ ~ ~ ~我每一天都在思念着你
Why must my life be filled with sorrow ?
为什么我的人生必须充满着悲伤 ?
哦,我爱你在心口难开
Ah, don't you know I need you so ?
啊,难道你不知道我是多么的需要你 ?
Oh tell me please I gotta know !
哦,请告诉我,我必须知道 !
Do you mean to make me cry ?
你是不是有意要让我哭 ?
Am I just another guy ?
又或者说我仅是你追求者之一 ?
wow wow yea yea, I miss you more than I can say
哦 ~ ~ ~ ~ 我想你在心口难开
Why must my life be filled with sorrow ?
为什么我的人生必须充满着悲伤 ?
哦,我爱你在心口难开
{ Instrumental }
Oh don't you know I need you so ?
哦,难道你不知道我是多么的需要你 ?
So tell me please, I gotta know !
所以请告诉我,我必须知道
Do you mean to make me cry ?
你是不是有意要让我哭 ?
Am I just another guy ?
又或者说我仅是你追求者之一 ?
Wow wow, yea yea ,I love you more than I can say
哦 ~ ~ ~ ~我爱你在心口难开
我对你的爱一天胜似一天
Wow, love you more than I can say
哦,爱你在心口难开
I'll love you more than I can say
我将会爱你在心口难开
I'll love you more than I can say........Ohhhhhhhhhh
我将会爱你在心口难开........哦 ~~~~~
(More than I can say)
(爱你在心口难开)
我将会爱你一天胜似一天
(More than I can say)
(爱你在心口难开)
我将会爱你一天胜似一天
(More than I can say)
(爱你在心口难开)
I love you more than I can say
我爱你在心口难开
(More than I can say)
(爱你在心口难开)
I love you more than words can say
我爱你在心口难开
(More than I can say)
(爱你在心口难开)
I love you more than I can say
我爱你在心口难开
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看Anderson的其他评论
······第三方登录:【 接招进化现场(Progress Live) 】【 英文 】【 2011-12 】
*英国史上最轰动的巡回演唱会,听见英国流行音乐20年的进化!*自1995年以来首度五位团员齐聚演唱会,门票一天内卖出134万张,打破英国单日演唱会门票销售张数最高纪录*精彩呈现接招合唱团与罗比威廉斯畅销金曲:Rule The World、Patience、Shine、The Flood、Back For Good、Pray、Angels、Rock DJTake That/接招合唱团成军20周年最惊人的巡回演唱会变成2011年全球瞩目的双CD演唱会精选大碟【Progress Live】,邀请全球乐迷一起感受数万名粉丝与最受喜爱的英伦流行乐团欢声雷动大合唱的震撼,共同创造演唱会的历史!2011年夏季,接招合唱团启动英国史上最盛大的巡回演唱会--“The Progress Live Tour”,这是自1995年以来五位团员首度全员到齐的演唱会,门票在2010年10月开卖,一天之内就卖出134万张,打破英国单日演唱会门票销售张数的最高纪录。此次巡回在加场演出声中,于全英29座大型体育场开唱,共计涌入超过180万名粉丝。【Progress Live】辑录月间于伦敦Wembley体育场以及曼彻斯特Etihad体育场场次的实况精华,像是选为电影“星尘传奇”主题曲的英国金榜亚军曲'Rule The World',英国金榜冠军曲'Greatest Day',由马克欧文担纲主唱的英国电台点播榜第8名单曲'Hold Up A Light';蝉连欧洲热门单曲榜6周冠军,荣获2007年全英音乐奖最佳单曲的力作'Patience';英国金榜双周冠军曲'Shine',英国金榜亚军曲'The Flood',征服全球30国排行冠军抒情金曲'Back For Good',勇夺1994年全英音乐奖最佳单曲殊荣的冠军曲'Pray',电影“X战警:第一战”主题曲'Love Love';组曲'When They Were Young Medley'则贯穿两首英国金榜冠军曲'A Million Love Songs'、'Babe'与英国金榜第8名单曲'Everything Changes'。5座全英音乐奖最佳男歌手罗比威廉斯也在演唱会中带来单飞时期震撼排行的劲歌,包括:英国全民票选年间最受欢迎歌曲第一名的抒情力作'Angels',勇夺欧洲音乐奖与全英音乐奖最佳单曲大奖的冠军曲'Rock DJ',打进全球18国排行榜TOP10心情摇滚佳作'Feel',英国金榜第3名酷歌'Let Me Entertain You'。一次听见英国流行音乐20年的进化,岂能错失!
()作词:Gary Barlow、Mark Owen、Howard Donald、Jason Orange作曲:Gary Barlow、Mark Owen、Howard Donald、Jason OrangeYou light the skies, up above meA star, so bright, you blind me, yeahDon't close your eyesDon't fade away, don't fade awayOhYeah you and me we can ride on a starIf you stay with me girlWe can rule the worldYeah you and me we can light up the skyIf you stay by my sideWe can rule the worldIf walls break down, I will comfort youIf angels cry, oh I'll be there for youYou've saved my soulDon't leave me now, don't leave me nowOh更多更详尽歌词 在 Yeah you and me we can ride on a starIf you stay with me girlWe can rule the worldYeah you and me, we can light up the skyIf you stay by my sideWe can rule the worldOhAll the stars are coming out tonightThey're lighting up the sky tonightFor you, for youAll the stars are coming out tonightThey're lighting up the sky tonightFor you, for youYeah you and me we can ride on a starIf you stay with me girlWe can rule the worldYeah you and me, we can light up the skyIf you stay by my sideWe can rule the world[Repeat: x2]All the stars are coming out tonightThey're lighting up the sky tonightFor you, for youAll the stars are coming out tonightThey're lighting up the sky tonightFor you, for you
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark OwenToday this could be, the greatest day of our livesBefore it all ends, before we run out of timeStay close to me,Stay close to meWatch the world come alive tonightStay close to me.Tonight this could be the greatest night of our livesLet's make a new start,The future is ours to findCan you see it, can you see it in my eyesCan you feel it now, can you hold it in your arms tonightHold onHold on,Hold onHold on (Tonight)Hold onHold onOh stay close to me (Hold On)Stay close to meWatch the world come alive tonightStay closes me更多更详尽歌词 在 OhHold your head high, (Hold On)Arms open wideYea the world starts to come alive when you stay close it meToday this could be the greatest day of our livesToday this could be the greatest day of our livesOhAnd the world comes aliveAnd the world comes aliveAnd the would comes aliveOh oh ohStay close to me (and the world comes alive) hold onStay close to me (and the world comes alive)Watch the world come alive tonightStay close to me (Hold on)Oh stay close to me and the world comes aliveStay close to me and the world comes aliveWatch the world come alive tonight(Stay close to me) oh oh oh oh
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Jamie Norton、Ben Mark作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Jamie Norton、Ben MarkYou can dance if you likeYou can sing every line of every songNo, you dont have to steal the showIt was your show all along更多更详尽歌词 在 As the orchestra playsThe people take the seatsTheres no room left in this houseIts only you and meAnd if life is your stageI'll be watching[Chorus]Hold up a light for me [x3]Hold up a light for me ohhhhIll be watchingHold up a light for me [x3]Hold up a light for me ohhhhAnd I'll be watching you.Everything that you doAs we start, rehearsing every sceneThe words to everythingWe realize that the crowd is listeningAnd then the tears, fall down on your faceIn exactly the right place更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Gary Barlow、Mark Owen、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、John Shanks作曲:Gary Barlow、Mark Owen、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、John ShanksJust have a little patience I'm still hurting from a love I lostI'm feeling your frustration that any minute all the pain will stopJust hold me close inside your arms tonight don't be to hard on my emotionsCause I need timeMy heart is numb has no feelingSo while I'm still healing just try and have a little patienceI really wanna start over againI know you wanna be my salvationThe one that I can always dependI'll try to be strong believe meI'm trying to move onIt's complicated but understand me更多更详尽歌词 在 Cause I need timeMy heart is numb has no feelingSo while I'm still healing just try and have little patience yeahHave a little patience yeahCause the scars run so deep it's been hard but I have to believeHave a little patienceHave a little patienceWhooo cause II just need timeMy heart is numb has no feeling so while I''m still healingJust try and have a little patience have a little patienceMy heart is numb has no feeling so while I'm still healingJust try and have a little patience
()作词:Gary Barlow、John Lennon、Paul Mccartney、Mark Owen、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Steve Robson作曲:Gary Barlow、John Lennon、Paul Mccartney、Mark Owen、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Steve RobsonYou, you're such a big star to meYou're everything I wanna beBut you're stuck in a hole and I want you to get outI don't know what there is to seeBut I know it's time for you to leave更多更详尽歌词 在 We're all just pushing alongTrying to figure it out, out, out.All your anticipation pulls you downWhen you can have it all, you can have it all.[Chorus]So come on, so come on, get it onDon't know what you're waiting forYour time is coming don't be late, hey heySo come onSee the light on your faceLet it shineJust let it shineLet it shineStop (stop)Being so hard on yourselfIt's not good for your healthI know that you can changeSo clear your head and come aroundYou only have to open your eyesYou might just get a big surpriseAnd it may feel good and you might want to smile, smile, smile.Don't you let your demons pull you downCause you can have it all, you can have it all.[Chorus]Hey, let me know you (let me know ya)You're all that matters to me (you're all that matters)Hey, let me show you (let me show ya)You're all that matters to me. (you're all that matters)[Chorus]Hey, let me know you (let me know ya)Your all that matters to meHey, let me show you (let me show ya)You're all that matters to me. (you're all that matters)Shine.Let me know you (shine)So come onSee the light on your faceLet it shineJust let it shineLet it shine.Shine.Shine.
()作词:Robbie Williams、Guy Chambers作曲:Robbie Williams、Guy ChambersHell is gone and Heaven's hereThere's nothing left for you to fearShake your arse come over here now screamI'm a burning effigy of everything I used to beYou're my rock of empathy, my dearSo come on let me entertain youLet me entertain youLife's too short for you to dieSo grab yourself an alibiHeaven knows your mother lied, mon cherSeparate your right from wrongsCome and sing a different songThe kettle's on so don't be long, mon cherSo come on let me entertain youLet me entertain youLook me up in the yellow pagesI will be your rock of agesYour see through fads and your crazy phases, yeaLittle Bo-Peep has lost his sheepHe popped a pill and fell asleepThe dew is wet but the grass is sweet my dearYour mind gets burnedWith the habits you've learnedBut we're the generation that's got to be heard更多更详尽歌词 在 You're tired of your teachers and your school's a dragYou're not going to end up like your mom and dadSo come on let me entertain youLet me entertain youLet me entertain youHe may be good he may be outta sightBut he can't be here so come around tonightHere is the place where the feeling growsYou gotta get high before you taste the lowsSo come onLet me entertain youLet me entertain youSo come on let me entertain youLet me entertain youCome on come on come on come onCome on come on come on come onCome on come on come on come onCome on come on come on come onCome on come on come on come onCome on come on come on come onLet me entertain youLet me entertain youLet me entertain youLet me entertain you更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Robbie Williams、Guy Chambers、Nelson R. Pigford、Ekundayo Paris、Kelvin Andrews作曲:Robbie Williams、Guy Chambers、Nelson R. Pigford、Ekundayo Paris、Kelvin AndrewsMe with the floorshowKickin' with your torsoBoys getting highAnd the girls even more soWave your hands if your not with the manCan I kick it?(Yes you can)I got(Funk)You got(Soul)We got everybodyI've got the giftGonna stick it in the goalIt's time to move your bodyBabylon back in businessCan I get a witness?Every girl, every manHouston, can you hear me?Ground control, can you feel me?Need permission to landI don't wanna rock, DJBut your making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop, DJ?Cos you're keepin' me up all nightSingin' in the classesMusic for your massesGive no headNo backstage passesHave a proper giggleI'll be quite politeBut when I rock the micI rock the mic(Right)You got no love, then you're with the wrong man更多更详尽歌词 在 It's time to move your bodyIf you can't get a girlBut your best friend canIt's time to move your bodyI don't wanna be sleazyBaby just tease meGot no family plannedHouston, can you hear me?Need permission to landI don't wanna rock DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop, DJ?Cos you're keeping me up all nightI don't wanna rock, DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop, DJ?Cos your keeping me up all nightPimpin' aint easyMost of them fleece meEvery nightPimpin' ain't easyBut if you're sellin' itIt's alrightCome onI don't wanna rock, DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop, DJ?Cos you're keeping me up all nightI don't wanna rock, DJBut you're making me feel so niceWhen's it gonna stop, DJ?Cos you're keeping me up all night
()作词:Robbie Williams、Per Ottestad、Ashley Hamilton、D. Pierre作曲:Robbie Williams、Per Ottestad、Ashley Hamilton、D. PierreSo unimpressed but so in aweSuch a saint but such a whoreSo self aware so full of shitSo indecisive so adamantI'm contemplating thinking about thinkingIt's so overrated just get another drink inWatch me come undoneThey're selling razor blades and mirrors in the streetI pray that when I'm coming down you'll be asleepIf I ever hurt you your revenge will be so sweetBecause I'm scumAnd I'm your sonI come undoneI come undoneSo rock and roll so corporate suitSo damn ugly, so damn cuteSo well trained, so animalSo need your love, so fuck you allI'm not scared of dying I just don't want toIf I stop lying I'd just disappoint youI come undoneThey're selling razor blades and mirrors in the streetI pray that when I'm coming down you'll be asleepIf I ever hurt you your revenge will be so sweetBecause I'm scum更多更详尽歌词 在 And I'm your sonI've come undoneSo write another balladMix it on a WednesdaySell it on a ThursdayBuy a yacht by SaturdayIt's a love songA love songDo another interviewSing a bunch of liesTell about celebrities that I despiseAnd sing love songsWe sing love songsSo sincereSo sincere(come undone)They're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street(come undone)I pray that when I'm coming down you'll be asleep(come undone)The young pretend you're in the clouds above the seaI come undone, I am scum, love your sonYou've gotta love your sonYou've gotta love your sonLove your son, I am scumI am scumI am scumI am scum
()作词:Robbie Williams、Guy Chambers作曲:Robbie Williams、Guy ChambersCome and hold my handI wanna contact the livingNot sure I understandThis role I've been givenI sit and talk to GodAnd he just laughs at my plansMy head speaks a languageI don't understandI just want to feel real loveFeel the home that I live in'Cause I got too much lifeRunning through my veinsGoing to wasteI don't want to dieBut I ain't keen on living eitherBefore I fall in loveI'm preparing to leave herI scare myself to deathThat's why I keep on runningBefore I've arrivedI can see myself comingI just want to feel real loveFeel the home that I live in更多更详尽歌词 在 'Cause I got too much lifeRunning through my veinsGoing to wasteAnd I need to feel real loveAnd a life ever afterI cannot give it upI just want to feel real loveFeel the home that I live inI got too much loveRunning through my veinsTo go to wasteI just wanna feel real loveIn a life ever afterThere's a hole in my soulYou can see it in my faceIt's a real big placeCome and hold my handI want to contact the livingNot sure I understandThis role I've been givenNot sure I understandNot sure I understandNot sure I understandNot sure I understand
()作词:Robbie Williams、Guy Chambers作曲:Robbie Williams、Guy ChambersI sit and waitDoes an angel contemplate my fateAnd do they knowThe places where we goWhen we're grey and old'Cos I've been toldThat salvation lets their wings unfoldSo when I'm lying in my bedThoughts running through my headAnd I feel that love is deadI'm loving angels insteadAnd through it all she offers me protectionA lot of love and affectionWhether I'm right or wrongAnd down the waterfallWherever it may take meI know that life won't break meWhen I come to call she won't forsake meI'm loving angels insteadWhen I'm feeling weakAnd my pain walks down a one way street更多更详尽歌词 在 I look aboveAnd I know I'll always be blessed with loveAnd as the feeling growsShe breathes flesh to my bonesAnd when love is deadI'm loving angels insteadAnd through it all she offers me protectionA lot of love and affectionWhether I'm right or wrongAnd down the waterfallWherever it may take meI know that life won't break meWhen I come to call she won't forsake meI'm loving angels insteadAnd through it all she offers me protectionA lot of love and affectionWhether I'm right or wrongAnd down the waterfallWherever it may take meI know that life won't break meWhen I come to call she won't forsake meI'm loving angels instead
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williams作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie WilliamsStanding, on the edge of forever,At the start of whatever,Shouting love at the world.Back then, we were like cavemen,Beam at the moon and the stars,Then we forgave them.We will meet you where the lights are,The defenders, of the faith we are.Where the thunder turns aroundThey'll run so hard we'll tear the ground away.You know no one dies,In these love town lies,Through our love drowned eyes,We'll watch you sleep tonight.Although no one understoodWe were holding back the flood,Learning how to dance the rain.We were holding back the floodThey said we'd never dance again.Bleeding, but none of us leaving,Watch your mouth son or you'll find yourself floating home.Here we come now on a dark star,Seeing demons, not what we are.Tiny minds and eager handsWill try to strike but now will end today.There's progress now where there once was none,更多更详尽歌词 在 Where there once was ah, then everything came along.Although no one understood,We were holding back the flood learning how to dance the rain.There was more of them than us now they'll never dance again.Although no one understoodThere was more of them than us learning how to dance the rain,We were holding back the flood they said we'd never dance again.We will meet you where the lights are,The defenders, of the faith we are.Where the thunder turns aroundThey'll run so hard we'll tear the ground away.Although no one understood,There was more of them than us learning how to dance the rain.(learning how to dance the rain)There was more of them than us now they'll never dance again.Now we'll never dance again.Oh ah,Oh ah,Oh ah,Oh ah,Oh ah,Oh ah,Oh ah[00:02.50]Take That - The Flood[00:12.72]Standing, on the edge of forever,站在 永恒的边缘[00:20.16]At the start of whatever,于万物的起点[00:24.98]Shouting love at the world.向世界呼喊爱[00:31.76]Back then, we were like cavemen,曾经 我们像原始人般[00:40.08]We'd beam at the moon and the stars,迁怒于月亮与星晨[00:44.68]Then we forgave them.又与予宽恕[00:51.11]We will meet you where the lights are,相约在光芒的彼端[00:56.00]The defenders, of the faith we are.我们就是 信念的捍卫者[01:00.59]Where the thunder turns around They'll run so hard we'll tear the ground away.在雷电交加的彼方 狂风暴雨肆虐 如将地面掀起[01:09.54]You know no one dies, in these love town lies,你知道没人会醉死于迷人谎言[01:18.62]Through our love drowned eyes,用那迷人的双眸[01:23.18]We'll watch you sleep tonight.今晚我们看着妳入眠[01:29.02]Although no one understood We were holding back the flood,虽然无人理解 但我们在阻挡历史的洪流中[01:34.36]Learning how to dance the rain.在暴雨中起舞[01:38.51]We were holding back the flood They said we'd never dance again.我们在阻挡历史的洪流中 人们说我们将被吞没 无法再舞[01:48.10]Bleeding, but none of us leaving,血如泉涌 但我们没人离去[01:56.55]Watch your mouth son Or you'll find yourself floating home.小辈们别再脏话连篇 否则你会被洪流冲回老家[02:07.69]Here we come now on a dark star,Seeing demons, not what we are.我们乘坐 黑色星辰到来 心中无所畏惧[02:16.91]Tiny minds and eager hands Will try to strike but now will end today.狭小的心胸与炙热的双手想奋力抗击 但今天一切都会结束[02:26.24]There's progress now where there once was none,Where there once was ah,历史正在前进 在原本是无的那方,在原本是无的那方[02:39.06]Then everything came along.万物开始催生[02:45.29]Although no one understood,We were holding back the flood虽然无人理解 但我们在阻挡历史的洪流中[02:50.70]Learning how to dance the rain.在暴雨中起舞[02:54.85]There was more of them than us now They'll never dance again.如今新人辈出 他们也将被洪流吞没 无法再舞[03:04.42]Although no one understood虽然无人理解[03:07.44]There was more of them than us但如今新人辈出[03:09.78]Learning how to dance the rain他们在也在暴雨中起舞[03:13.98]We were holding back the flood They said we'd never dance again阻挡历史的洪流中 人们说我们将被吞没 无法再舞[03:23.54]We will meet you where the lights are,相约在光芒的彼端[03:28.61]The defenders, of the faith we are.我们就是 信念的捍卫者[03:33.23]Where the thunder turns around They'll run so hard we'll tear the ground away.在雷电交加的彼方 狂风暴雨肆虐 如将地面掀起.[04:01.65]Although no one understood虽然无人理解[04:04.69]There was more of them than us但如今新人辈出[04:07.03]Learning how to dance the rain.他们在也在暴雨中起舞[04:10.00](learning how to dance the rain)学习在暴雨中起舞[04:11.26]There was more of them than us now有更多的人比我们现在[04:14.57]They'll never dance again.他们永远不会再跳舞[04:18.91]Now we'll never dance again.现在我们不再起舞[04:28.50]Oh ahh, Oh ahh, Oh ahh, Oh ahh...更多更详尽歌词 在
提供动态歌词
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williams作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williamsave our souls we're splitting atomsGo tell Eve and go tell AdamLiberate your sons and daughtersSome are gods and some are monstersWe'll get a five minute warning for divine interventionWith the satellites falling prepare for ascensionUnder mind controlWe'll be practising our politicsDefending all our policiesPreparing for apocalypseDon't let the hungry serpent see you noNo, no, no, no, noShe'll let you fall asleep then eat you wholeIt's like a bullet to the headIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOSIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, like a bullet in the head, it's an SOSWhen the levee breaksAnd Manhattan sinksThere won't be water fit to drinkWhen the winter's warmAnd the summer's cold更多更详尽歌词 在 The poison stops you looking oldYou'll get a five second warning for divine and interventionAnd the satellites are falling prepare for ascensionAs the earth looks onThe odds or probabilityOf losing all capacityTo function it's hereditaryNo antibiotic can save us nowNo, no, no, no, noWe are the virus that we talk aboutIt's like a bullet to the headIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOSIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, like a bullet in the head, it's an SOSIt's an SOS it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOSIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, like a bullet in the head, it's an SOSLike a bullet in my head... Like a bullet in my headIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOSIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, like a bullet in the head, it's an SOSIt's an SOS it's an SOS, oh yes, oh yes, it's an SOSIt's an SOS, it's an SOS, like a bullet in the head, it's an SOS更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williams作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie WilliamsI'm just a piece of your pie chartYou're in a room with a rock starOnly I play the good parts of a kind heartThe sky's too low and the room's too darkBut she just carries onAnd I get her in but her friend gets turned awayBut what can I say?When the boy meets girl and the girl meets boyAnd the boy thinks the girl's all rightGet your head out the libraryGet the courage of the cavalryYou might be good looking,But you can't sleep with yourself tonightOh what a beast, oh what a manYou've gotta get it while you canOh what a beast, oh what a manOh I, I wish that beggars were choosersUnload my love like a looterI need some gas and a kick start, for a good heartThe lightings cheap, and the room is coldBut she just carries onAnd you'll get no sleepBut you might be turned away更多更详尽歌词 在 So what will you say?When the boy meets girl and the girl meets boyAnd the boy thinks the girl's all rightGet your head out the libraryGet the courage of the cavalryYou might be good looking,But you can't sleep with yourself tonightOh what a beast, oh what a manYou've gotta get it while you canOh what a beast, oh what a manOh what a beast, oh what a manWhen the boy meets girl and the girl meets boyAnd the boy thinks the girl's all rightGet your head out the libraryGet the courage of the cavalryIf you're so good lookingWhy don't you sleep with yourself tonight?Oh what a beast, oh what a manYou've gotta get it while you canYou've gotta get it while you canYou've gotta get it while you canOh what a beast, oh what a man更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williams作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie WilliamsKings and Queens and PresidentsMinisters of GovernmentsWelcome to the future of your worldThrough talking heads that took libertiesThe monkeys learnt to build machinesThey think they'll get to heaven through the universeThey say nothingDeny everythingAnd make counter accusationsMy friends, my dear, my love, my GodThere'll be trouble when the kidz come out (come out)There will be lots for them to talk about (about)There'll be trouble when the kidz come outWhen the kidz come out, when the kidz come outWhen the kidz come outHey, hey, hey, hey, heyWhat you looking atHey, hey, hey, heyYou want a bit of thatHey, hey, hey, heyThere will be trouble when the kidz come outWhen the kidz come outHeyMirror, mirror on the wallWho's the fairest of them all?The Good, the Bad, the Ugly or the BeautifulBecause it's up hill and against the windWith no-one there to let us in更多更详尽歌词 在 Leave your thoughts and save yourself you foolThe daggers of scienceEvolving into violenceWe're not sure where the fallout blowsBut we all know ·There'll be trouble when the kidz come out (come out)There will be lots for them to talk about (about)There'll be trouble when the kidz come outWhen the kidz come out, when the kidz come outWhen the kidz come outHey, hey, hey, hey, heyWhat you looking atHey, hey, hey, heyYou want a bit of thatHey, hey, hey, heyThere will be trouble when the kidz come outWhen the kidz come outHeyOut on the streets tonightThey're making peace tonightThey're making peaceLa, la, la, la...There'll be trouble when the kidz come outThere will be lots for them to talk aboutThere'll be trouble when the kidz come outWhen the kidz come out, when the kidz come outThere'll be trouble when the kidz come out更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williams作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie WilliamsDown down let your crazy outBoys go crazy over youGrip like a new york window cleanerJust staring at youYouth don't leave me, hair stay on meGod I love those hipsOh memory don't forsake meNot like thisAll those pretty things, don't sweat the pretty thingsSo collectable, why not collect them allObviously cunningly, womanlyAll those pretty things, god bless the pretty thingsThey're still out there somewhereMaking men feel this wayAt fallen broadway stationI see them every day, all dayDownload a little meditationIt might pull you throughShe blinded me with silenceAnchored here with youAll those pretty things, don't sweat the pretty things更多更详尽歌词 在 So collectable, why not collect them allObviously cunningly, womanlyAll those pretty things, god bless the pretty thingsAll those pretty things, don't sweat the pretty thingsSo collectable, why not collect them allObviously cunningly, womanlyAll those pretty things, god bless the pretty thingsDoes she talk like ooh ooh oohWill it feel like ah ah ahDoes she tell you what she wantsCan you give her what she needsYouth don't leave me, hair stay on me, god I love those hipsOh memory don't forsake me, not like thisAll those pretty things, don't sweat the pretty thingsSo collectable, why not collect them allObviously cunningly, womanlyAll those pretty things, god bless the pretty thingsAll those pretty things, don't sweat the pretty thingsSo collectable, why not collect them allObviously cunningly, womanlyAll those pretty things, god bless the pretty things
()作词:Eliot Kennedy、Cary Baylis、Michael Ward、Gary Barlow作曲:Eliot Kennedy、Cary Baylis、Michael Ward、Gary BarlowWhen we were young the world seemed so oldCareless and coldWe did what we were told in our lifesWhen we were youngHad the world by the tailGood would prevailStarships at sailAnd none of us would fail in this lifeNot when you're youngWe were drawn to whoever could keep us togetherAnd bound? by the heavens aboveAnd we tried to survive travelling at the speed of love(Wo oh oh)When we were youngWhen we adored the fabulous(Wo oh oh)When we were youngWe were the foolish... ?Never knowing the cost of what we paid letting someone else be strong(Who oh oh)When we were youngIn a moment of graceA long leap of faithThe still more glorious dawn awaitsMy life... ?I'm here with the lovers... ?And we burned the bridgesWe're crossing over... ?Just to see the firelightAnd the innocent are getting overBeing old... ? tonight(Who oh oh)When we were youngWhen everything was what it seemed(Who oh oh)更多更详尽歌词 在 When we were youngAnd every day was how we dreamedNever knowing the cost of what we paid letting someone else be strong(Who oh oh)When we were youngAnd when you look at yourself tonightAre you someone you recognize?You can take back what you've given away but it must be the last time(Who oh oh)When we were young(Who oh oh)When we were youngWhen we were young(Wo oh oh)When we were youngWhen we adored the fabulous(Wo oh oh)When we were youngWe were the foolish... ?(Who oh oh)When we were youngWe didn't know it wouldn't last(Who oh oh)When We Were YoungTake That - When We Were YoungSorry for all the incorrect words...Not such a great idea letting a Swedish 19-year old re-write the lyrics xDBut this will hopefully due!Take That - When We Were Young:My Robbie Williams Covers:X TheSwedishRWFan
()I guess now it's time for me to give up, I feel it's time.Got a picture of you beside me,got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup.Got fist of pure emotion,got a head of shattered dreams,gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind me.Whatever I said, whatever I did,I didn't mean it,I just want you back for good(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)Whenever I'm wrong,just tell me the song and I'll sing it,you'll be right and understood,(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)I want you back for good.Unaware but underlined,I figured out this story, It wasn't good,yet in a corner of my mindI celebrated glory,but that was not to be.In the twist of separation,you excelled at being free,can't you find a little room inside for me.Whatever I said, whatever I did,I didn't mean it,I just want you back for good(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)Whenever I'm wrong,just tell me the song and I'll sing it,更多更详尽歌词 在 you'll be right and understood,(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)I want you back for good.And we'll be together, this time is forever,we'll be fighting, yes forever we will be,so complete in our love,we will never be uncovered again.Whatever I said, whatever I did,I didn't mean it,I just want you back for good(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)Whenever I'm wrong,just tell me the song and I'll sing it,you'll be right and understood,(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)I want you back for good.Whatever I said, whatever I did,I didn't mean it,I just want you back for good(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)Whenever I'm wrong,just tell me the song and I'll sing it,you'll be right and understood,(want you back, want you back, want you back for good)I want you back for good.I guess now it's time that you can back for good.
()作词:Gary Barlow作曲:Gary BarlowWhen the time gets near for me to show my loveThe longer I stayed away for hiding from a wordI need to hear now don't think I'll hear it againBut the nights were always warm with youholding you right by my side,But the morning always comes too soonBefore I even close my eyesAll I do each night is prayHoping that I'll be a part of you again somedayAll I do each night is think of all the timesI close the door to keep my love withinIf you can't forgive the past I'll understand thatCan't understand why I did this to youAnd all of the days and the nights ok I'll regret itI never showed you my love更多更详尽歌词 在 But the nights were always warm with youHolding you right by my sideBut the morning always cmes too soonBefore I even close my eyesAll I do each night is prayHoping that I'll be a part of you again somedayAll I do each night is think of all the timesI close the door to keep my love withinSurey we must be in sight of the dream we long to liveIf you stop and close your eyes you'll picture me insideI'm so cold and all alone, straight on back to meAll I do each night is prayHoping that I'll be a part of you again somedayAll I do each night is think of all the timesI close the door to keep my love within
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williams作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie WilliamsYou bring me right back down to the Earth from the Promised LandWe're getting close to the centre of the Earth with an honest plan.You'll never be your mother or your father do you understand?Until you understand!We don't have too much time here, and time it travels far too fast!We're not too far we're turning, before they take it from our hands!Why don't you teach your heart to fill, and give your love love,Give your love love Why don't you teach your heart to talk and give your love love,Give your love love.Gimme, gimme what I need.We'll take you right back down to the Earth from the Motherland,This is a first-class journey from the gods to the son of man.You're at the gates of human evolution don't you understand?Why don't you understand ?We don't have too much time here, and time it travels far too fast!We're not too far we're turning, before they take it from our hands!Why don't you teach your heart to fill, and give your love love,更多更详尽歌词 在 Give your love love, give it all away.Why don't you teach your heart to talk and give your love love,Give your love love and give it all away.Why don't you teach your heart to fill, and give your love love,Give your love love, give it all away.Why don't you teach your heart to talk and give your love love,Give your love love,Gimme, gimme what I need.We don't have too much time here, and time it travels far too fast!We're not too far we're turning, before they take it from our hands!Why don't you teach your heart to fill, and give your love love,Give your love love, give it all away.Why don't you teach your heart to talk and give your love love,Give your love love, give it all away.Why don't you teach your heart to fill, and give your love love,Give your love love, give it all away.Why don't you teach your heart to talk and give your love love,Give your love love.Gimme, gimme what I need.
()作词:Gary Barlow作曲:Gary BarlowBeen on this path of life for so longFeel I've walked a thousand milesSometimes strolled hand in hand with loveEverybody's been thereWith danger on my mind I would stay on the line of hopeI knew I could make itOnce I knew the boundaries I looked into the clouds and sawMy face in the moonlightJust then I realised what a fool I could beJust cause I look so high I don't have to see meFinding a paradise wasn't easy but stillThere's a road going down the other side of this hillNever forget where you've come here fromNever pretend that it's all realSomeday soon this will be someone else's dreamBeen safe from the arms of disappointment for so longFeel each day we've come too farYet each day seems to make much moreSure is good to be here更多更详尽歌词 在 I understand the meaning of 'I can't explain this feeling'Now it feels so unrealAt night I see the hand that reminds me of the stand I makeThe fact of realityNever forget where you've come here fromNever pretend that it's all realSomeday soon this will be someone else's dreamWe've come so far and we've reached so highAnd we've looked each day and night in the eyeAnd we're still so young and we hope for moreBut remember thisWe're not invincible, we're not invincible - NoWe're only people, we're only peopleHey we're not invincible, we're not invincibleSo again I'll tell youNever forget where you've come here fromNever pretend that it's all realSomeday soon this will be someone else's dream
()作词:Robbie Williams、Dan Hartman、Guy Chambers作曲:Robbie Williams、Dan Hartman、Guy ChambersNo regrets they don't workNo regrets now they only hurtSing me a love songDrop me a lineSuppose it's just a point of viewBut they tell me I'm doing fineRemember the photographs (insane)The ones where we all laugh (so lame)We were having the time of our livesWell thank you it was a real blastHelp me escape this feelin' of insecurityI need you so much but I don't think you really need meBut if we all stand up in the name of loveAnd state the case of what we're dreamin' ofI've got to say I only dream of youBut like a thief in the night you took away the love that I knewRelight my fire, your love is my only desireRelight my fire cos I need your loveTurn back the times 'til the days when our love was newDo you rememberNo matter what was happenin', I was there with you更多更详尽歌词 在 But if we all stand up for what we believeAnd maybe live within our possibilitiesThe world would be wild for the dreamSo baby don't turn away, listen to what I gotta sayRelight my fire, your love is my only desireRelight my fire cos I need your loveRelight my fire, your love is my only desireRelight my fire cos I need your love, yeahYou gotta be sure enough to walk on through the nightThere's another new day on the other sideCos I got hope in my soul I keep on walkin'You gotta be sure enough to walk on through the nightThere's another new day on the other sideCos I got hope in my soul I keep walkin'I keep walkin' babyRelight my fire, your love is my only desireRelight my fire cos I need your loveRelight my fire, your love is my only desireRelight my fire cos I needI need your love, your love, your love,I need your love
()作词:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie Williams作曲:Gary Barlow、Howard Donald、Jason Orange、Mark Owen、Robbie WilliamsWe became the parade on the streets that we once cleanedExpendable soldiers smiling at anythingRaised on a feeling our lives would have meaning eventuallyWe were once the answer and then you discoverYou're actually just one thing after anotherAnd what was the question and why was the lesson so deafening?This is all that matters nowAnd that was all that happened anyhowYou can look back but don't stareMaybe I can love you out of thereAnd when I went away what I forgot to sayWas all I had to say:Eight letters, three words, one meaningAnd outside forces didn't make it easySo I thought I'd go before you leave meSelf-preservation was no explanation for anythingBut the truth is more than we'll ever comprehendI'm just starting to understand, my friendAll of that distance, 'cause I fell in love with the enemyThis is all that matters now更多更详尽歌词 在 And that was all that happened anyhowYou can look back but don't stareMaybe I can love you out of thereAnd when I went away what I forgot to sayWas all I had to say:Eight letters, three words, one meaningAnd when I went away what I forgot to sayWas all I had to say:Eight letters, three words, one meaningAt last, we meet on no man's landJust footprints in the sandWe meet on no man's land, at lastAnd when I went away what I forgot to sayWas all I had to say:Eight letters, three words, one meaningAnd when I went away what I forgot to sayWas all I had to say:Eight letters, three words, one meaningOne meaningJust one meaning}

我要回帖

更多关于 superyoume 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信