其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中间高潮为weareweareweareweareweareweare的是什么歌_百度知道
中间高潮为weareweareweareweareweareweare的是什么歌
we areThe crazy kidsTt give a fuck, we areThe crazy kidsWe are theWe are the crazy peopleYout give a fuck, we areWe are, we areWe are, we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy?Tm fresher than that GucciThem boys, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39, make the fucker shakeLike an earthquake, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, we areThe crazy kidsWe are theWe are the crazy peopleI see you in the club showin’ Ke$ha loving babeTrippin’ on them bitches that be hatin’, I&#39, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, keep your lootI&#39!Hello, sipping coniac in the backThey-they cha-chasing my kitty catThey know my zodiacI&#39?Ke$ha don&#39, we areWe are, catch a dubChuck ah deucesYa’ll hatin’s uselessIt’s such ah nuisanceYa’ll chickens keep yea two centsAnd keep your dollars, we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar, we areWe are, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, we areWe are, le-lets take it localHello, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor orm no virgin or no virgoI&#39, they want my coochieI say no, we areWe are, like an earthquakeBooty popAll my shorties on the dance floorMake your heart stopStop your cardiac?Tonight we do it big, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, trippin’ off the bassD-D-DJ rock the beat, we areThe crazy kidsWe are theThis is all we got and then it’s gone(You call us the crazy ones)But we goin’ keep on dancing till the dawnCause you knowThe party never endsAnd tomorrowWe gonna do it againWe the ones that play hardWe live hardwe love hardWe light up the nightHelloWherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?Tonight we do it big, we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy, we areWe areKe$ha的crazy kidsHm crazy thats my word-oIt’s Ke$ha in the casaBaby, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, we areWt give a fuck, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39?Tonight we do it big, Im no hoochieYea homegirl hatin’, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor ort give two fucksI came to start that ruckusAnd you wanna party with usWith these crazy mother fuckers
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首好听的英文歌曲名字。开头是个女生唱的,哒哒哒哒哒哒..._菏泽吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:258,088贴子:
求一首好听的英文歌曲名字。开头是个女生唱的,哒哒哒哒哒哒...收藏
亲,百度也找不到了,不知道怎么办?好喜欢,但是忘记名字了!求各位大仙了开头很欢快
Lindsey Ray的《Better Off》
loving you实施
是女生唱的还是男女合唱啊?!
可能是love story
开头是哒哒哒 还是啦啦啦 你发音搞清楚么
我和楼主应该是找的一首歌,歌名是V字母开头的,很欢快,很清新的一首歌,我也在找呢,谁能帮忙找下啊~~~谢啦~~~
去音乐吧问吧
不知道这个是不是
步步高手机宣传片的片头曲。
valder fields 这首歌曲也还不错呢
很久以前听过
现在忽然想起来觉得还是很不错的可以听下。
这个人的空间音乐
我想应该是的
我也在找这首歌
是不是befour的Comsic
应该是找这个吧
应该有 不确定是哪一首 下面有名字 自己慢慢听
Toniee Kick it
???????????
安布吉岛俺来打酱油滴
我知道了 是THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
你找的应该是Cosmic Ride Befour!绝对没错的。
歌曲找到了没有·?
Bad reputation!?avril lavigne 艾薇儿的
Always Getting Over You—Angela Ammons 这个?
你听听是不是I'm here
听听“ 两个人” 吧
点亮12星座印记,
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首女声的英文歌,其中一句是“here we are”(也可能是here you are)节奏比较欢快,是快节奏的,不是the pretty reckless - just tonight
是Lene Marlin的吗Keeping my distance I look but I don’t really see It’s like things lose their color And people are walking right through me To not pay attention Not easy to see what’s passing you by I gave it a try Did not see you coming my way Now you wanna hold my hand You chose to take it The truth is that I never really thought we’d make it Here we are No chance I’m leaving Ideas of love and life for sure can be deceiving Here we are now How come it just happened? By that moment I should've known A purpose of meeting Like then I did not believe you so Somehow you got to me Never again will I put up a fight When everything's right Finally everything's right Now you wanna hold my hand You chose to take it The truth is that I never really thought we’d make it Here we are No chance I’m leaving Ideas of love and life for sure can be deceiving Here we are now Now you wanna hold my hand You chose to take it The truth is that I never really thought we’d make it Here we are No chance I’m leaving Ideas of love and life for sure can be deceiving Hold my hand You chose to take it The truth is that I never really thought we’d make it Here we are No chance I’m leaving Ideas of love and life for sure can be deceiving Here we are now Here we are now 保持我的距离 我期待,但是我真的不见 它就像东西失去了颜色而且,人们从我的身边走过没有关注我不容易看到你身边走过什么我试一试没有看到你来我身边现在,你想拥有我的手 您选择是否可以 事实真相是,我从来没有真的认为我们可以在这里,我们是 没有机会我将离开 思想的爱情和生活肯定可以欺骗 在这里,我们现在 怎么跟刚才发生了什么? 的那一刻,我都知道 一个目的会议 然后像我不相信你 不知你有我 绝不会再我提出了一个打击 当一切的权利 最后一切权利 现在,您想拥有我的手 您选择是否可以 事实真相是,我从来没有真的认为我们会使其 在这里,我们是 没有机会我将离开 思想的爱情和生活肯定可以欺骗 在这里,我们现在 现在,您想拥有我的手 您选择是否可以 事实真相是,我从来没有真的认为我们会使其 在这里,我们是 没有机会我将离开 思想的爱情和生活肯定可以欺骗 按住我的手 您选择是否可以 事实真相是,我从来没有真的认为我们会使其 在这里,我们是 没有机会我将离开 思想的爱情和生活肯定可以欺骗 在这里,我们现在 在这里,我们现在
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 很嗨的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信