辽宁完美告白所有歌曲谢琴唱的英文歌曲

完美告白董伟我要嫁给你开场英文歌曲音乐是叫什么名字_百度知道
完美告白董伟我要嫁给你开场英文歌曲音乐是叫什么名字
完美告白董伟我要嫁给你开场英文歌曲音乐是叫什么名字
World of Our Own - WestLifeYou make me feel funnyWhen you come aroundThat's what i found out honeyWhat am i doing without youYou make me feel happyWhen i leave you behindIt plays on my mind now honeyWhat am i doing without youTook for granted everything we hadAs if i'd find someoneWho's just like youWe got a little world of our ownI'll tell you things that no one else knowsI let you in where no-one else goesWhat am i doing without youAnd all of the things i've been looking forHave always been here outside of my doorAnd all of the time i'm looking for something newWhat am i doing without youWhat am i doing without youWell i guess i'm readyFor settling downAnd fooling around is overAnd i swear that it's trueNo buts or maybesButs or maybesWhen i'm falling downThere's always someone who saves meSomeone who saves meAnd girl it's youFunny how life can be so surprisingI'm just realising what you doWe got a little world of our ownI'll tell you things that no one else knowsI let you in where no-one else goesWhat am i doing without youAnd all of the things i've been looking forHave always been here outside of my doorAnd all of the time i'm looking for something newWhat am i doing without youWell it's feeling right nowFeeling rightSo let's do it right nowLet's do it rightPraying that some howYou will穿酣扁叫壮既憋习铂卢 understand the wayIt's feeling right now feeling right baby somehowI won't let this slip awayWe got a little world of our ownI'll tell you things that no one else knowsI let you in where no-one else goesWhat am i doing without youWe got a little world of our ownI'll tell you things that no one else knowsI let you in where no-one else goesWhat am i doing without youAnd all of the things i've been looking forHave always been here outside of my doorAnd all of the time i'm looking for something newWe come ownWe got a little world of our ownI'll tell you things that no one else knowsI let you in where no-one else goesWhat am i doing without youAnd all of the things i've been looking forHave always been here outside of my doorAnd all of the time i'm looking for something newWorld of our ownWe got a little world of our ownI'll tell you things that no one else knowsI let you in where no-one else goesI let you in where no-one else goesAll of the things i've been looking forHave always been here outside of my doorAll of the time i'm looking for something newWhat am i doing without you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁辽宁卫视《完美告白》谁背叛了爱情放的音乐中中间唱到甜甜蜜蜜的歌甜甜蜜蜜的歌那一首歌叫什么_百度知道
辽宁卫视《完美告白》谁背叛了爱情放的音乐中中间唱到甜甜蜜蜜的歌甜甜蜜蜜的歌那一首歌叫什么
你打开那一集然后打开微信对着那个音乐摇一摇就知道歌名了,酷狗也可以,有个听歌识曲功能
其他类似问题
为您推荐: