节搜巴黎咯 这第一句 英文歌谐音,女声。只能打谐音了。神马名字,很多人做过背景音乐。带嗨的

请问谐音读作漏吧得的英语怎么写啊。我只记得有首英文歌叫这个名字。前面是大写NO开头的。是一男一女唱_百度知道
请问谐音读作漏吧得的英语怎么写啊。我只记得有首英文歌叫这个名字。前面是大写NO开头的。是一男一女唱
请问谐音读作漏吧得的英语怎么写啊。我只记得有首英文歌叫这个名字。前面是大写NO开头的。是一男一女唱的。韩国人。旋律是轻快的。求解?
What Makes You Beautiful - One DirectionYou're insecureDon't know what forYou're turning heads when you walk through the doorDon't need make-upTo cover upBeing the way that you are is enoughEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh
ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'd understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh
ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh
ohThat's what makes you beautifulSo c-come onYou got it wrongTo prove I'm rightI put it in a songI don't know whyYou're being shyAnd turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyesEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohThat's what makes you beautifulNa na na na na na na na naNa na na na na naNa na na na na na na na naNa na na na na naBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tellYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohThat's what makes you beautiful
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
是wonder girls 的nobody 吧
歌没听过 漏吧得有可能是Lavender
是韩国的一个组合
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
歌,女声的。不知道叫什么名字!!!谐音是~唉西,麦伟&&什么得 。求救啊!!!!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
男生or女声?
大家还关注一首英文歌,英文谐音是:黑油外谁吐咪呐啊~女声唱的很悲伤 ,这歌叫什么名字!而且高潮还和这首j_百度知道
一首英文歌,英文谐音是:黑油外谁吐咪呐啊~女声唱的很悲伤 ,这歌叫什么名字!而且高潮还和这首j
st one last dance的高潮相似,这是什么歌?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Well based on your smile
I'm betting all of this
Might be over soon
But your bound to win
Cause if I'm betting against you
I think I'd rather lose
But this is all that I have
Take what's left of this heart and use
Please use only what you really need
You know I only have so little
Mend your broken heart and leave
I know it's not your style
I can tell by the way that you move
It's real real soon
But I'm on your side
And I don't want to be your regret
I'd rather be your cocoon
But this is all that you have
Let me take what's left of your heart and I will use
I swear I'll use only what I need
I know you on...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问,巴黎欧莱雅,李冰冰做的那款发质修复广告的背景音乐是什么,一个女声唱的英文歌。_百度知道
请问,巴黎欧莱雅,李冰冰做的那款发质修复广告的背景音乐是什么,一个女声唱的英文歌。
最好是有现成的发我邮箱因为我已经找了好久都没找到了,可能给我歌名我还是找不到,谢谢!
提问者采纳
不给悬赏分阿?love lost 澳大利亚的the temper trap乐队
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
巴黎欧莱雅的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌谐音 的文章