fripside的《i always be with youu》中文歌词

be with you的歌词_百度知道
be with you的歌词
be with you》演唱:陈姿彤作曲:唐湘智作词:唐湘智这是描写爱的一首情歌太复杂不知该 从和说起从我第一次就遇见你不是随便写一写
始所有感觉就象一首月亮代表我的心想要全心全意的爱着你请你给我一点点回应 BABY想拉着你的手感受你的温柔安静的看着日落能不能抱你BABY亲吻着你额头 说爱你一辈子不够远都不够Tell me
BABYdu du du du dulove me
BABYdu du du du dui just wanna be with youwith you youi just wanna be with yo uwith you you听着这首勾起回忆的歌一段段都是我们的记忆你的心跳和你的呼吸就好象天使那样熟悉所有感觉就象一首月亮代表我的心想要全心全意的爱着你我不会把爱藏在心里想拉着你的手感受你的温柔安静的看着日落能不能抱你BABY亲吻着你额头 说爱你一辈子不够远都不够Tell me
BABYdu du du du dulove me
BABYdu du du du dui just wanna be with youwith you youi just wanna be with youwith you you无论过了多久时间永远不会停也许你我早已不存在OH
BABY 没有关系我会用尽所有的时间和生命 另一首歌手:潘玮柏 Akon歌词及翻译I know they wanna come and separate usbut they can't do us nothin'Your the one I want and I’m a continue lovin'Cause your considered wify and I’m considered husbandAnd I’m a always be there for you我不管你用任何眼光看我 我都不会选择放弃我要坚持到底 忽略那些冷言冷语而爱是如此珍贵 值得我们彼此相信两颗心才越靠越近And no one knowsWhy I’m into youCause you'll never knowwhat its like to walk in our shoes没人会懂 是我们的梦当再多困难只要牵手 就变得不同That’s why we'll break throughAnd I don’t care what they sayI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with you我不在乎怎么做I’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youSeems like every day that go by things are getting' harderWant to be the one that give you the whole enchiladaCause I know what my baby like, I lean you on that PradaYou ain’t got to match with the shoes我知道每一次的沟通 就会让我爱你更多每一次的拥抱 温暖让我不再怯懦爱是真实的触摸 美好或伤痛Keepin it always trueAnd no one knowsWhat I’m into youCause you'll never know what its like to walk in our shoes没人会懂 是我们的梦当再多困难只要牵手 就变得不同That’s why we'll break throughAnd I don’t care what they sayI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with you我不在乎怎么做I’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youYou are everything in my life see the joy you bringAnd ain’t no one I compare you toAnd I know that you will neverwalk away from me no matter whatAnd that’s why I plan to do the same thing for youAnd I want you to knowBe in my life with meYou know you my queen Bshow you the finer things in life and places you wanted to beits trips to Miami,rockin Tenjune NYCparty up at club Bling till 6 in da morningdon't want yo body figure sexuallyI wanna pop u figure annuallyshowing you so securityU dun gota worry B Satisfaction guaranteedYou don't need another GYou can have it all in meYou like morphine you soothe meThru da pain and da struggles it gets hot you cool meCus You're a wifely quality qualifiedWarranty you certifiedYou know how to get me high hotter than a suger rideU know when you want it you need it you know I got itU know when you want me you need me you give itSo whenever in doubt you can count on mewhatever it is you be under my wingWhenever you down you can put it on meAnd wherever you go you be rocking my ringAnd I don’t care what they sayI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with you我不在乎怎么做I’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youAnd I don’t care what they sayI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with youI'm wanna be with you我不在乎怎么做I’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youI’m gonna be with youRap Wilber:(潘玮柏rap那段) Be in my life with me You know you my queen B Show you the finer things in life and places you wanted to be Its trips to Miami, rockin Tenjunge NYC Party up at club Bling till 6 in da morning Dont want yo body figure sexually I wanna pop you figures annually, showing you security You dont gotta worry B Satisfaction guaranteed You dont need another GYou can have it all in meYou like morphine ,you soothe meThrough the pain and the struggles, it gets hot, you cool me Cuz Yous a wifie quality qualified Warranty you certified You know how to get me high, hotter than a super ride You know when you want it, you need it you know I got it You know when you want me, you need you know I give it So whenever in doubt, you can count on meWhatever, its you be under my wing Whenever youre down, you can put it on me And wherever you go, you be rocking my ring
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
和你在一起
i know they wanna come and separate us but they can't do us nothin
我知道他们想拆散我们 但是他们做不到
You r the one I want and I’m a continue lovin
你是我的唯一 我给你永不熄灭的爱
Cause your considered wify and I’m considered husband
因为你是我的妻子我是你的丈夫
And I’m a always be there for you
我会一直陪在你身边
And either way you look at it I ain’t goin no where for my muffin
我会证明有了你我不再需要别人(意译)
Cause she gonna hold it down, cant no body tell her nothin
每一件事都证明我爱你
You got the kind of love that always make a ???? fussin
你会得到一份永恒的爱
And that’s what gets me closer to you
这是让我靠近你...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁always with me_百度百科
always with me
宫崎骏动画电影《千与千寻》主题曲。别名:Itsumo Nando-demo,不论多少次(八音盒版名称),永远在一起,永远同在,你与我永远同在,いつも何度でも。
always with me日文歌词
呼(よ)んでいる胸(むね)のどこか奥(おく)で
yo n de i ru mu ne no do ko ka o ku de
いつも心(こころ)踊(おど)る 梦(ゆめ)を见(み)たい
i tsu mo ko ko ro o do ru yu me wo mi ta i
かなしみは 数(かぞ)えきれないけれど
ka na shi mi wa ka zo e ki re na i ke re do
その向(む)こうできっと あなたに会(あ)える
so no mu ko u de ki to a na ta ni a e ru
缲(く)り返(かえ)すあやまちの そのたびひとは
ku ri ka e su a ya ma chi no so no ta bi hi to wa
ただ青(あお)い空(そら)の  青(あお)さ を知(し)る
ta da a o i so ra no a o i sa wo shi ru
果(は)てしなく 道(みち)は続(つつ)いて见えるけれど
ha te shi na ku mi chi wa tu zu i te mi e ru ke re do
この両手(りょうて)は 光(ひかり)を抱(いだ)ける
ko no ri yo u te wa hi ka ri wo i da ke ru
さよならのときの  静(しず)かな胸(むね)
sa yo na ra no to ki no shi zu ka na mu ne
ゼロになるからだが 耳(みみ)をすませる
ze ro ni na ru ka ra da ga mi mi wo su ma se ru
生(い)きている 不思议(ふしぎ) 死(し)んでゆく不思议
i ki te i ru fu shi gi shi n de i ku fu shi gi
花(はな)も风(かぜ)も街(まち)も みんなおなじ
ha na mo ka ze mo ma chi mo mi n na o na ji
ラララ……
(ra ra ra ……)
オオオ……
(o o o ……)
ルルル……
(ru ru ru ……)
呼んでいる胸のどこか奥で
yo n de i ru mu ne no do ko ka o ku de
いつも何度(なんど)でも  梦を描(えが)こう
i tsu mo na n do de mo yu me wo e ga ko u
かなしみの数(かず)を 言(い)い尽(つ)くすより
ka na shi mi no ka zu wo ii tsu ku su yo ri
同(おな)じくちびるで そっとうたおう
o na ji ku chi bi ru de so to u ta o u
闭(と)じていく思(おも)い出(で)の そのなかにいつも
to ji te i ku o mo i de no so no na ka ni i tsu mo
忘(わす)れたくない ささやきを闻く
wa su re ta ku na i sa sa ya ki wo ki ku
こなごなに砕(くだ)かれた 镜(かがみ)のうえにも
ko na go na ni ku da ka re ta ka ga mi no u e ni mo
新(あたら)しい景色(けしき) が映(うつ)される
a ta ra shi i ke shi ki ga u tsu sa re ru
はじまりの朝(あさ)の 静かな窓(まど)
ha ji ma ri no a sa no shi zu ka na ma do
ゼロになるからだ 充(み)たされてゆけ
ze ro ni na ru ka ra da mi ta sa re te yu ke
海(うみ)の彼方(かなた)には もう探(さが)さない
u mi no ka na ta ni wa mo u sa ga sa na i
辉(かがや)くものは いつもここに
ka ga ya ku mo no wa i tsu mo ko ko ni
わたしのなかに 见(み)つけられたから
wa ta shi no na ka ni mi tsu ke ra re ta ka ra
ラララ……
オオオ……
always with me中文歌词
中文歌词是电影《》国语版片尾曲,歌词除了保留大致原意外,通过二次创作,使中文歌词内容更与音乐曲调对应,方便演唱。中文版演唱对应日语完整版减少两段重复的歌词,其中的英文部分亦可用中文演唱。以下是中文版歌词:
  内心深处在呼唤你 我要找到你  虽然悲伤在重演 但我仍坚信不疑  我们总是擦肩而过 但我无能为力  虽然前途很飘渺 但我仍寻找光明
  莫名的生存然后死去 我不知为何来到这里  因为你 我的存在变得很有意义  我的梦想一次次的破碎 不想回忆心中的悲伤  那就让我把心事轻轻的歌唱
  即使镜片破碎也会映出新的景色  即使梦想破碎也会留下美好回忆  我仍相信一定会和你在某处相遇  就算遇到困难我也不会轻易放弃
  【副词】啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦  【副词】哦哦哦哦哦哦露露露露露露
  在梦中时时梦到你 你会在哪里  不论旅途多么艰险 我都不会哭泣  Cause I believe you can always always with me(因为我坚信 你会时刻陪伴在我身边)  So I can‘t feel fear and more strong and stronging(为了你 我要不断强大 不再恐惧)
  【副词】啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦  【副词】哦哦哦哦哦哦露露露露露露
  【日文版多出的两段】  内心深处在呼唤你 我要找到你  虽然悲伤在重演 但我仍坚信不疑  我们总是擦肩而过 但我无能为力  虽然前途很飘渺 但我仍寻找光明
  莫名的生存然后死去 我不知为何来到这里  因为你 我的存在变得很有意义  我的梦想一次次的破碎 不想回忆心中的悲伤  那就让我把心事轻轻的歌唱
  当太阳从东方升起 唤醒沉睡大地  我已感觉到我的存在是那么有意义  所有的闪耀都在身边 You always with me(有你陪伴着我)  从此不再寻找 从此不孤单  cause so you always with me you always with me(因为有你陪伴着我 永远在一起)
  【副词】啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦  【副词】哦哦哦哦哦哦露露露露露露[1]
always with me英文歌词
Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart  May I always be dreaming, the dreams that move my heart    So many tears of sadness, uncountable through and through  I know on the other side of them I'll find you    Everytime we fall down to the ground we look up to the blue sky above  We wake to it's blueness, as for the first time    Though the road is long and lonely and the end far away, out of sight  I can with these two arms embrace the light    As I bid farewell my heart stops, in tenderness I feel  My silent empty body begins to listen to what is real    The wonder of living, the wonder of dying  The wind, town, and flowers, we all dance one unity    Somewhere a voice calls in the depths of my heart  keep dreaming your dreams, don't ever let them part    Why speak of all your sadness or of life's painful woes  Instead let the same lips sing a gentle song for you    The whispering voice, we never want to forget,  in each passing memory always there to guide you    When a miror has been broken, shattered pieces scattered on the ground  Glimpses of new life, reflected all around    Window of beginning, stillness, new light of the dawn  Let my silent, empty body be filled and reborn    No need to search outside, nor sail across the sea  Cause here shining inside me, it's right here inside me    I've found a brightness, it's always with me[2]
always with me相关作品
《》是一部由制作的日本动画电影,导演和编剧为。《千与千寻》于日在日本首映,创下约2350万观影人次和304亿日元的票房收入。《千与千寻》被誉为宫崎骏的《》。故事讲述的是一个小女孩在神灵里发生的故事。《》获得柏林国际电影节最高荣誉的金熊奖,截止2013年唯一一部获得金熊奖的动画电影。同时亦获得第75届奥斯卡最佳动画长片奖。[3]
always with me相关人物
(Miyazaki Hayao,日-),日本著名动画导演、动画师及漫画家,出生于东京都文京区,1963年进入东映动画公司,1985年与共同创立,出品的动漫电影以精湛的技术、动人的故事和温暖的风格在世界动漫界独树一帜,能与美国迪士尼、的作品相比肩,受到全世界不分种族、不分国籍、不分文化的各类观众的一致好评。其动画作品大多涉及人类与自然之间的关系、和平主义及女权运动。宫崎骏在日本动画界占有超重量级的地位,更在全球动画界具有无可替代的地位,迪士尼称他为“动画界的”,《》评价他为全球最具影响力的人物。
,日本著名作曲家、歌手、钢琴家,以担任为主。特别是导演的作品,从《》至《》的二十多年间所有长篇动画电影的音乐制作,为宫崎骏作品中不可欠缺的配乐大师。“”这个名字的来源是他的偶像——美国黑人音乐家及制作人。他把“Quincy Jones”这个名字改成日语发音,再联上近似的汉字姓名,就变成了“久石让”。他的英文名JOE,也可以说是为了向美国配乐大师QUINCY JONES致敬。
.搜狐视频.[引用日期]
.豆瓣.[引用日期]
.百度百科[引用日期]
企业信用信息歌词you can always always be with me,求出处?
麦当劳最近的一支广告《你就是我的新年》()里面的背景音乐名是什么?有完整曲目吗?ps:有一段歌词是 you can always always be with me
按投票排序
我来回答吧。。。。感觉并没有这首歌,应该就是普通吉他,后面u can always b with me清唱是加上去的我用shazam搜了半天没搜到而且你是我的新年有几个版本,音乐不一样但最后u can always b with me都一样所以。。。。
求同,先把视频下载下来再截取下音频听住先
搜了好久,听了很多都不是。求大神介绍。
同求!听了好多都不是!
同求!!!!
come on! 大神呢
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录always with me《千与千寻》 中文歌词 罗马音及日文歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
always with me《千与千寻》 中文歌词 罗马音及日文歌词
上传于||暂无简介