阿凡达电影简介 英文的英文结尾简介

求电影&&阿凡达&&的梗概,200个英语单词左右_百度知道
求电影&&阿凡达&&的梗概,200个英语单词左右
我有更好的答案
vatarThis is a sci-fi movie that tells the adventure story of a man from Earth on an alien planet, are very kind and friendly, finally betrayed his own race and helped the Navis to defeat the evil army from Earth who wanted to destroy the Navis&#39, who took the appearance of the Navis and tried to spy on them, and they love peace and nature. So the earth man, the Navis. People living homeland for mining purposes
Yesterday I went to watch 3D IMAX 'Avatar' with my mother and the teachers in her school. I have to admit that the film is such a wonder that I thought it is well worth watching in one's whole life. 'Avatar' is not just a film. Yes the view in it is really beautiful, charming, amazing, wonderful...I can use hundreds of words to describe what I saw. The film is not just about the love story between a 'human' and a NA'VI princess, but also a educational file.
The film has something in common with the USA history. The NA'VI people live on the planet called Pandora, seems like the Indian people who used to live on the America continent. They first welc...
When his brother is killed in a robbery, paraplegic Marine Jake Sully decides to take his place in a mission on the distant world of Pandora. There he learns of greedy corporate figurehead Parker Selfridge's intentions of driving off the native humanoid &Na'vi& in order to mine for the precious material scattered throughout their rich woodland. In exchange for the spinal surgery that will fix his legs, Jake gathers intel for the cooperating military unit spearheaded by gung-ho Colonel Quaritch, while simultaneously attempting to infiltrate the Na'vi people with the use of an &avatar& identity. While Jake begins to bond with the native tribe and quickly...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阿凡达的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阿凡达电影的全部英文台词_百度知道
阿凡达电影的全部英文台词
最好是全部的…有上校战斗的那几段最好
我有更好的答案
经典台词一:最多的台词
经典台词二:最震撼的台词
THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~!
经典台词三:鼓舞士气的经典台词
People heaven sent us a message
人类给我们带来了信息
I can take whatever they want
他们能得到任何他们想要的
And nobody can stop
而且没人能阻止
But we send them a message
但是我们也要让他们看到
Run as fast as the wind
像风一样奔跑
Tell other clans to come
告诉别的种族
Tell them that they toruk makto needs
告诉他们图鲁克所需要的
My brethrens
And we are showing new people heaven
我们要让他们知道
Cannot take all they want
他们并不能得到所有
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阿凡达的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
站长推荐:阿凡达 十年来最震撼的电影
  卡梅隆在《阿凡达》中到底创造了什么
  1 一个完整的世界
  《阿凡达》的第一个伟大之处在于它创造了一个完整的世界,并赋予这个世界无数鲜活的细节以让它可信。在电影史上,做到过这一点的电影并不多,可能也只有《星球大战》和《指环王三部曲》能够与之相提并论。
  这个完整的外星世界包括一整套的生态系统、不同的种族以及他们的文化和语言。完美主义的卡梅隆甚至还专门找来语言学家历时4年为片中的&纳威人&(Na'vi)创造了一套完整的语言体系。特别值得一提的是,片中充满想象的各种生物和自然环境全部出自卡梅隆一人的创意,他根据自己在深海探险看到的生物画出了无数草图,从中得到灵感创造出了潘多拉星球上数十种动物、几百种植物、以及漂浮的巨石等其他惊人的自然奇观。难怪主演西格妮&韦佛叹服道:&这是我参与的最具野心的电影,每一个单个的植物和动物都是卡梅隆疯狂脑瓜的产物,他体内就好像藏着一个14岁的小男孩。&
  2 革新动作(表演)捕捉技术,照片般逼真的CG动画
  《阿凡达》是一部大量使用电脑生成动画的影片,而且这些动画都必须要有照片般的真实感。卡梅隆曾毫不夸张的表示,《阿凡达》是有史以来最复杂的一次电影制作,2个半小时的电影有1600个镜头,而且《阿凡达》和&金刚&(King Kong)、&咕噜&(Gollum)不同的是,它要制作不是一个、而是上百个有照片般真实感的CG角色。
  在影片筹备之初,卡梅隆曾做过特效测试,可是这个耗费几百万美元的测试结果并不理想,电脑制作的&阿凡达&犹如死人一般,怪诞可怕,卡梅隆回忆说:&那可真把我给吓着了,太恐怖了,它不是萨姆(男主角扮演者),它是个死人。天哪,我们做了能做的一切,而这就是我们得到的?&
  卡梅隆的这种反应在业界有一个专业名词,叫作&诡异的峡谷&(uncanny valley),最初运用在机器人学当中,指的是人类在面对类人物体时,随着类人物体与人类越接近,人类对其会产生越来越多的正面情绪,但当这种相似接近到一定程度却仍然能分辨真假的时候,人类的情绪反应会骤然直降,产生厌恶感。反映在图表曲线上就是一个&诡异的峡谷&。
  卡梅隆不希望观众和他产生同样的情绪,他要让《阿凡达》里的动画角色达到分辨不出真假的地步。很自然的他找到了在这方面曾有过杰出作品的新西兰Weta数字特效公司。Weta数字特效公司由《指环王》导演彼得&杰克逊建立,近年来他们曾用动作捕捉结合电脑动画的方式制作过一个个栩栩如生的角色,其中最让人惊叹的就是在《指环王2:双塔》中创造的&咕噜&(Gollum)以及2005年的&金刚&了。
  这里简要介绍一下动作捕捉(也叫表演捕捉)技术。动作捕捉技术需要演员穿上一套特殊的服装,上面有很多的感应球(脸上也有),演员的表情动作通过它们传输到电脑里,附加在电脑动画生成的虚拟角色身上。动作捕捉通常在摄影棚里完成,演员们不用化装,只要对着空气演戏就行了。由于是360度记录演员的动作,因此不存在机位的问题,这也就要求演员必须全身心投入角色和故事。
  《阿凡达》全片有超过60%是用动作捕捉技术拍摄的,Weta多年来的动作捕捉经验使卡梅隆对其十分信任,不过由于动作捕捉无法实时看到完成后的效果,卡梅隆提出要Weta能让他像在拍普通电影一样实时看到最终的效果。Weta于是开发出了一种&虚拟摄影机&系统,虽然叫作摄影机,但它其实不是摄影机,而是一种临时的合成显示系统。这个系统主要由电脑和LCD监视器组成,能将演员们的表演与虚拟的电脑背景即时合成,这里的电脑背景还是一个粗糙的草样,合成的画面和电脑游戏差不多,不过它却让卡梅隆在动作捕捉的现场就看到影片完成大概会是什么样子,从而及时找出问题,避免以后返工。这套系统就像一个巨型游戏引擎,给了卡梅隆极大的自由度,他在其中可以以任意角度取景,可以控制每一片云、每一根草。
  不过动作捕捉只能捕捉到基本的动作和大致的表情,很多演员非常细微的面部表情都在捕捉的过程中丢失掉了,以往的电影制作者为了弥补这一点,通常在后期动画制作时手工补上这些细微的表情,比如&咕噜&的整个脸部的表情完全就是电脑动画画上去的。但这次卡梅隆想要最大程度的还原演员的表演,把手工动画减到最少。于是,他重拾起了他1995年在一个餐巾上画下的创意:演员头上戴一个头盔,头盔上安装一个微型摄像头,伸到演员脸部的正前方,追踪演员的每一个面部动作。
  这个装置取得的效果相当的好,它能追踪到演员很多细微的动作,如皱眉、抽动鼻子、眼睛的一瞥,嘴唇、牙齿、舌头和下巴的联动等等。演员表演的95%都能完美复制到他们的动画角色身上,而在以前这是无法想象的。
  动作捕捉之后取得的角色动画模型还很粗糙,卡梅隆将它们发给新西兰的Weta数字特效公司,由后者对其进行进一步的加工。最终《阿凡达》实现了卡梅隆的高标准,片中的CG角色有着照片般的真实感,而且在3D立体效果下,这些角色比在普通2D银幕上看起来更加真实,观众的大脑会被这些以假乱真的画面骗住,感觉这就是真实的事物,而不是图片什么的。
  3 身临其境的3D效果
  《阿凡达》的一大卖点就是3D立体效果,3D电影其实对很多观众来说不算新鲜,因为这个早在上世纪20年代就有了,在上世纪70年代曾一度风行,但由于当时3D的一些缺陷,观众们在新鲜感过去后就冷落了这种技术。进入新世纪后,随着数字技术的兴盛,3D也重获新生,以数字3D的面目赢得了好莱坞和广大院线老板的青睐。
  2003年,当时还在蛰伏期间的卡梅隆推出了一部3D纪录片《深渊幽灵》(Ghostsof the Abyss),这部影片使用的3D摄影机是他和文斯&佩斯(Vince Pace)发明的,叫做&Pace Fusion 3D数字摄影机&,它有两个高清数字摄像镜头(不是胶片摄影机),来自于摄像机的双路信号通过电缆传送到一个远程存储系统,根据不同的拍摄条件摄像机的两个镜头还可调整相互之间的距离。
  这个3D高清数字摄影机成为现代3D电影的奠基石,不但卡梅隆本人后来拍摄《深海异形》(Aliens ofthe Deep)、《阿凡达》时使用,其他导演拍3D电影也在用它。如罗伯特&罗德里格兹的《间谍小子3》(Spy Kids 3D:Game Over)、《鲨鱼男孩与岩浆女孩》(TheAdventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D),以及最近几年的《地心历险记》(Journey to the Center of the Earth)、《麦莉&赛勒斯演唱会》(Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert)等。
  在《阿凡达》中,卡梅隆摒弃了传统3D电影炫耀式的表现手段(没有弄个东西在观众眼前晃来晃去),而是让观众全方位浸入到影片所创造的环境中,观众将感到他们是通过一扇窗看,而不是在看银幕。
  片中有一场戏男主角杰克&萨利透过飞机的窗户看到外面的巨树、瀑布、丛林,由于3D带来的深度感,观众会感到自己正亲眼看到这样的美景,犹如身临其境。
  《阿凡达》对3D影院建设的推动也是巨大的,在2003年《间谍小子3》上映时,整个美国只有79家影院配备了3D放映设备,直到去年夏天也只有800张3D银幕。而从去年下半年到今年《阿凡达》上映之前,这个数字迅速飙升,一下子就增加到了3500家。而媒体对《阿凡达》连篇累牍的报道也让其他国家的院线经营者警醒,他们纷纷进行3D改造,目前中国已经有了800块3D屏幕,发展速度十分惊人。
  电影阿凡达取材印度神话
  It's one of the biggest movie hits of the decade and has revolutionized the use of technology in film. But James Cameron's 'Avatar' may also be a profound interpretation of one of humanity's oldest scriptures. That's according to writer and director Sudipto Chattopadhyay, who writes in the Passion for Cinema film blog that Cameron's choice of title was deeply thought out from the Hindu perspective.
  这是十年来最震撼的电影、也是电影技术史上革命。但同时,詹姆斯喀麦隆的《阿凡达》也是对人类最古老的经典的一次深刻诠释。影评人Sudipto Chattopadhyay在他的博客中解释到,喀麦隆对电影名称的选择源于一部印度史诗。
  &The ancient Hindu scriptures have forever reiterated that whenever the world would be on the brink of disaster and mankind faces extinction, whenever the vessel of sin is about to spill over to create death and destruction, the divine Lord Vishnu would considerate his duty to manifest himself in mortal, palpable form to save mankind from the impeding doomsday....In the larger perspective the Avatar is meant to be the savior, the messiah of his own race and people,& says Chattopadhyay.
  &古老的印度史诗中不断提及,每当世界处于崩溃边缘、人类濒临灭顶之灾,每当罪恶萌生、将带来死亡和破坏,天神毗瑟努(印度教主神之一,守护之神)就会化身凡人、下界救助人类,他的化身名为阿凡达&&广泛地讲,阿凡达就是救世主,人和神的弥赛亚。&Chattopadhyay说。
  &Despite the fear of being lynched by Hindu Fundamentalists,& Chattopadhyay continues, &I propose that Cameron is alluding to that tenth avatar of Vishnu becoming manifest as the US marine (the character played by Sam Paddington) in Pandora's universe. The deliberate choice of the blue skin instantly, magically and metaphorically relates our protagonist to two previous avatar&s namely Rama and Krishna.&
  &因为担心被印度的学究们批评,我建议喀麦隆在电影里暗示毗瑟努的第十代化身阿凡达转世为美国海军,在潘多拉星球上执行任务。而我们也特意将那里的人类皮肤设定为蓝色,以此与上两任阿凡达Rama和Krishna联系起来。&
  Despite the film coming under criticism for a weak story line Chattopadhyay instead lauds Cameron's &Avatar& as &a truly post-structuralist, post-modern work of epic proportions both in terms of story telling and redefining how the human eye can perceive a constructed image in motion.&
  尽管有批评认为《阿凡达》的故事线索过于简单,但Chattopadhyay则强调说,喀麦隆的《阿凡达》是一部真正的后结构主义、后现代主义的时代巨著,它讲述故事的方式和电影拍摄的运动手法都将挑战观众的极限。
  &After this, cinema will be divided into two eras & Before Avatar/After Avatar.&
  &在此以后,电影将被划分为两个时代:前阿凡达时代,和后阿凡达时代。&
  揭秘《阿凡达》纳美人外星语言诞生之谜
  The linguistics expert from the University of Southern California isthe brains behind the language used by James Cameron's 10-foot-tallalien tribe in the much-anticipated science fiction epic, Avatar。
  &Jim Cameron's production department at Lightstorm Entertainment was looking for a linguist that would be able to help him develop an alienlanguage,& explains Professor Frommer。
  &At that time, it wasn'teven called Avatar - it was project 880 - but the e-mail was forwarded to me and I saw it and jumped on it. I was very excited about it. Aweek or two later I was called in for a talk.& The language enthusiast managed to persuade Cameron that he was the man to create afunctioning language for a story the director had dreamt up a decadeearlier. &I spent a wonderful 90-minutes with Jim and at the end of it he shook my hand and said 'welcome aboard,'& says Professor Frommer。
  《泰坦尼克号》大导演詹姆斯卡梅隆新作《AVATAR》(阿凡达/化身)中的主角便是潘多拉星球上的纳美外星人。为提升故事真实性,詹姆斯卡梅隆甚至找到语言学家,专为纳美人创造了一种自己的语言。
  南加州大学的语言学教授PaulFrommer就是那个创造纳美语的人。据称,当时他收到了卡梅隆Lightstorm工作室的邮件,称一个名叫&Project880&的电影计划正在寻找语言学家帮助开发一种外星人语言。前去应征的他和导演本人畅谈了90分钟后,卡梅隆与他握手说到:&欢迎加入。&
  The pair worked together for four years to develop the Na'vi language。
  The director had already come up with about thirty words, for the characters' names and body parts. But he was looking to the professor to give the language an authentic but exotic feel。
  Crucially, it had to be a language that could be articulated。
  &This is an alien language but obviously it has to be spoken by human actors,& explains Professor Frommer。
  &It has to be sounds that human beings are comfortable producing.&
  It is a unique language, with its own syntactic and grammatical rules。
  It screator says some of Cameron's original words had &a vaguely Polynesianfeel&. Others have suggested that it sounds like German or Japanese。
  此后,Frommer教授和卡梅隆花了四年时间,一起创造了纳美语。导演在创意之初,脑中就已经有了大约三十个纳美语单词的设想,Frommer将其扩展出一套完整的语言,听起来即有异星球情调,又有真实感,还有可读可记。Frommer教授表示:&这虽然是一种外星语言,但仍然需要人类演员来演绎,因此必须要容易发音。&纳美语有自己的语法、句法,最初的那些单词听起来有夏威夷波利尼西亚语的感觉,也有人觉得它们听起来像德语或日语。
  As well as creating the language, Professor Frommer taught the actors how to speak it。
  &I met with each of the seven principal actors who use the language before hand. I helped them with the pronunciation, we broke things down。
  &I also created some sound files, MP3 files. I guess some of them downloaded them onto their iPods so they could listen to them at thegym.&
  在影片拍摄的过程中,Frommer一直在摄制组中,教导扮演外星人的7位主要演员讲纳美语。他还将发音录成MP3,让演员们可以在闲暇时边听边学。
  The language currently runs to about a thousand words. It does not have ahuge vocabulary, but Professor Frommer is still working at it. He isalso still trying to master his own language。
  &I wish I could speak it fluently,& he says. &As for who atthis point understands the grammar and such, I think probably I'm theonly one. I wish that eventually that might not be the case.& In fact, one day, Professor Frommer hopes Na'vi will match Klingon, as the &gold standard& alien language. &There's a translation of Hamlet into Klingon,& says Professor Frommer. &There are Klingon clubs that meet all over the world. There are a very dedicated group of people who meet and try to speak it. &If anything happened like this with Na'vi I'd be delighted.&
  截至目前,纳美语共有大约1000个单词,全球能够掌握其语法的人只有Frommer一人,而且就算他本人也仍然在学习如何更流畅的说纳美语。不过,他并不打算就此结束,而是要继续钻研下去,争取借电影上映的东风让这种语言发扬光大,目标是比拼&克林贡语&(《星际迷航》中的外星语言,也是除了世界语之外最完善的人造语言,甚至Google搜索都有克林贡语版本。)
  Frommer教授称:&你可以找到克林贡语译本的哈姆雷特,全球也有大量的克林贡语俱乐部。如果纳美语也能发展到这样的地步,我肯定会非常高兴。&
  经典台词一:最多的台词
  I see you!
  句子虽然很简单,但包含了复杂的意思。可以蕴含看,理解,凝视,明白,观望等无数意义,越是简单的越代表了复杂的含义。
  I see you不是表象的我看见你
  应该是一种发自内心的一种沟通,以及一种带有敬意的词汇
  经典台词二:最震撼的台词
  They can not take whatever they want!
  很煽情,很有号召力&&
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐