求一首像红辣椒乐队can'can t stop love的歌

•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
Put the way a few respect 给那丁点的自尊留一条路Let me inna knocking at the door 让我在那里面不停地敲着门I am changing 我在改变着We are ranging now 现在我们都在徘徊I am changing 我在改变着I must choo** it now 现在我必须得作出选择I am sorry 我很抱歉Sorry for the things I said 为我所说过的话感到抱歉I am sorry
我很抱歉 Sorry for the things I did
为我所做过的事感到抱歉 And I 't wanna hurting it more 我真的不想再一次伤害它Tell me why we were far from fine 告诉我为什么我们距离幸福那么远How can we m**e it around 我们怎样才能使它在我们周围I am changing 我在改变着We are ranging now 现在我们都在徘徊I am changing 我在改变着It you **e it bre**ing apart 难道你没有看到它正在碎吗..wrong 我必定是让你受委屈了T**e a look inside of my heart 窥视一下我内心的深处Don&#39..[I am Sorry]T**e in look inside of my soul 窥视一下我灵魂的深处I don&#39
应该是罗百吉的《I
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&
Powered byRumors 歌词 急 !_百度知道
Rumors 歌词 急 !
琳赛罗翰的歌 ,我要歌词 。
t they let me liveI'm tired of rumors startingI't understand whyWould you wanna bring me downI't stop moving to the soundBut I can tell that you'm only having funI'm gonna do it my wayTake this for just what it isHere we are back up in the clubPeople Takin Pictures Dont you think they get enoughI just wanna be all over the floorAnd throw my hands up in the air to a beat like (Wm gonna live my lifeLike I wanna doI're watching meAnd you' into the clubAnd it makes me wanna tell the DJTurn It UpI feel the energy all aroundAnd my body can't seeWell I just need a little space to breatheCan you please respect my privacyWhy can't you just let meDo the things I wanna doI just wanna be meI don't they back up off meWhy can'm sick of being followedI'm tired of people lyingSaying what they want about meWhy can're probably gonna write what you didn&#039Saturday steppin&#039?)I&#039
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
followed)What they (follow) meWhy can'Cause I just want a little room to breatheCan you please respect my privacyWhy can't they back up off meWhy can&#39.t you just let meDo the things I wanna doI just wanna be meI don&#39.htmEdited by Nikhil WasonSaturday steppin't you just let meDo the things I wanna doI just wanna be meI don'm gonna live my lifeLike I wanna doI&#39, /m/130928;m tired of rumors startingI&#39,m tired of people lyingSaying what they want about meWhy can'm gonna do it my wayTake this for just what it isI just need to free my mind (my mind)Just wanna dance and have a good time (good time)I't they back up off meWhy can'm sick of being followedI' into the clubAnd it makes me wanna tell the DJTurn It UpI feel the energy all aroundAnd my body can&#39,t understand whyWould you wanna bring me downI'm gonna do it my wayTake this for just what it isHere we are back up in the clubPeople Takin Pictures Dont you think they get enoughDon't understand whyWould you wanna bring me downI'm gonna live my lifeLike I wanna doI'm tired of rumors (rumors)Followed (t they let me liveI't stop moving to the soundBut I can tell that you't you think they get enoughI just wanna be all over the floorAnd throw my hands up in the air to a beat like (Wt they let me liveI'm only having funI'm sick of being followedI&#39://re probably gonna write what you didn'm only having funI'm tired of rumors startingI've gotta say respectfullyI would like it if you take the cameras off of me't seeWell I just need a little space to breatheCan you please respect my privacyWhy can&#39?)I&#39.com/m/130928歌曲试听地址;m tired of people lyingSaying what they want about meWhy can&#39://re watching meAnd you&#39.htmEdited" target="_blank">http.qishi:Rumors
<a href="http
rumors的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌歌词_百度知道
求一首歌歌词
是Prinz songz
CAN TAKE IT
个人超喜欢这歌 。。求歌词
我有更好的答案
&#180;t hear it anymore, let me do what I want toLiedertexte tell me what u want from me, do what u do holla at t hear , Alle why can&#180,I can&#180,I can&#180;r time,I can&#180;&#180;ve been talking so much and i just want u to stop, I cant take, no I can&#180,I can&#180;t forget all the things u did to meIt I must confess now it&#180, cause i don&#180;ve been talking so much and i just want u to stop, find me a new boo Take T i got&#39, never handle my life Songtext It take it anymore Lyric all those lies u ss plant 4 me to seeSongtexte that u&#180Prinz Songz--I can take itcome on stop to critisiese me cause since u left him now why u have been waiting 4 Can&#39;s to live my life ,, its a fact we were quite young Liedertexte need&#180;t hear it anymore,)Liedertexte justt take it anymore , kissed and even one hug mami used to say,I can&#180, why do u fool around oh you just put me down Liedertext stop mess up with my mind please u only waste u&#39;t take it anymore , Songtexte all those lies u st forget all tht u read the signs I can&#180;T stop lading all this shit on me, no i don&#180,Songtexte just get out of my life let me do what I want to Songtext i never wanted to go out like that and baby thats no fair, its so sadLyrics but now it&#180;t wanna know ,I can&#180, Marasco I must confess now it&#180,It all those lies u spend makin me so sad, holla at u boy when u see me It It hear , Lyric just get out of my life , it was papi love Marasco i bought u diamant rings cause i loved u keep u on my heart is what i cant doCan&#39;t wanna knowTake I can&#180;t take it anymore ,let me dlet me do what Is to think about havin a lil soni cant take it any more,I can&#180,I can&#180;s all over and i can&#180, no I can&#180, no I can&#180;s plant 4 me to see Can&#39, Songtext justT that u&#180,no I can&#180;&#180, never handle my life Take I&#180;t hear it anymore, Lyric since u walked out my door hey baby, pure painLiedertext i want u out of my life so i can clear my brain Alle we dont talk,Lyrics all those lies u spend makin me so sad
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014SBS歌谣大战
CNBLUE《Can&#039;t stop_高清在线观看_百度视频
订阅精彩视频,请
&&努力加载中...
2014SBS歌谣大战
CNBLUE《Can&#039;t stopCNBLUE - Can&#39;t Stop高清MP4下载_歌词_日韩_MV下载网
&&&&&&&&&&CNBLUE - Can&#39;t Stop
MV 歌 名:
视频时长:0:03:59
播放次数:加载中...次
MV 分 类:
更新时间: 00:33
MV 歌 手:&&
MV播放和下载地址(说明: 高清MP4)
《CNBLUE - Can&#39;t Stop》歌词:
Can&#39;t Stop - CNBLUE harue han beonman geudaen tteoollyeojwoyo miss you harue han beonman naneun ijeobolgeyo geugeotdo andwaeyo geugeotdo andwaeyo geugeotdo andoemyeon geureom nan eotteokhanayo geudae hanmadie naneun useoyo geoulcheoreom maeil sarayo naui haruneun geudaeui geosijyo Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now geudaereul darmeun bom hyanggiga ajik chaneyo Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now naneun meomchul su eomneyo I can’t stop loving you heutnallineun barame geudae tteoolla nun busin haessare geudae tteoolla naneun meomchul su eomneyo I can’t stop loving you hangeoreum dwiramyeon heorakhal su innayo miss you hangeoreum dwieseo naneun gidarilgeyo geugeotdo andwaeyo geugeotdo andwaeyo geugeotdo andoemyeon geureom nan eotteokhanayo geudae hanmadie naneun useoyo geoulcheoreom maeil sarayo naui haruneun geudaeui geosijyo Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now geudaereul darmeun bom hyanggiga ajik chaneyo Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now naneun meomchul su eomneyo I can’t stop loving you michin deut michil deut haneobsi bureuda bomyeon hanbeoneun dorabolkkayo Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now geudaeman baraboneun nae mam ajik siryeoyo Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now naneun meomchul su eomneyo I can’t stop loving you heutnallineun barame geudae tteoolla nun busin haessare geudae tteoolla naneun meomchul su eomneyo I can’t stop loving you
日韩相关MV下载
CNBLUE - Can&#39;t StopMV网友评论
日韩MV下载排行
日韩MV推荐下载}

我要回帖

更多关于 红辣椒乐队 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信