其他2条回答
她的girl friend,都很high,comp什么的是艾薇儿的吧
Florence and the Machine-Spectrum
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌的歌词当中有什么“stronger”,是女生唱的,不是布兰妮的那首stronger,这首歌在今年还蛮流行的,哪位高手能告诉我这首歌叫什么名字?是谁唱的
有一首英文歌的歌词当中有什么“stronger”,是女生唱的,不是布兰妮的那首stronger,这首歌在今年还蛮流行的,哪位高手能告诉我这首歌叫什么名字?是谁唱的
Inez - Stronger?
其他回答 (3)
Kanye West 唱的N- n- now th- that don't kill me Can only make me stronger I need you to hurry up now cause I can't wait much longer I know I got to be right now Cause I can't get much wronger Man I've been waitin' all night now That's how long I've been on ya I need you right now I need you right now Let's get lost tonight You could be my black Kate Moss tonight Play secretary, I'm the boss tonight And you don't give a f**k what they all say right? Awesome, the christian and and Christian Dior Damn, they don't make 'em like this anymore I ask, cause I'm not sure Do anybody make real shit anymore? Bow in the presence of greatness Cause right now thou has forsaken us You should be honored by my lateness That I would even show up to this fake shit So go ahead go nuts go ape shit Especially on my best stand on my bape shit Act like you can't tell who made this New gospel homey, take six, and take this, haters N- n- now th- that don't kill me Can only make me stronger I need you to hurry up now Cause I can't wait much longer I know I got to be right now Cause I can't get much wronger Man I've been waitin' all night now That's how long I've been on ya I need you right now I need you right now I don't know if you got a man or not, If you made plans or not God put me in the plans or not I'm trippin' this drink got me sayin' a lot But I know that God put you in front of me So how the hell could you front on me? There's a thousand you's, there's only one of me I'm trippin', I'm caught up in the moment right? This is Louis Vuitton dime night So we gon' do everything that Kan like Heard they'd do anything for a klondike Well I'd do anything for a blonde-dike And she'll do anything for the limelight And we'll do anything when the time's right Ugh, baby, you're makin' it (harder, better, faster, stronger) N- n- now th- that don't kill me Can only make me stronger I need you to hurry up now Cause I can't wait much longer I know I got to be right now Cause I can't get much wronger Man I've been waitin' all night now That's how long I've been on ya I need you right now I need you right now You know how long I've been on ya? Since Prince was on Apollonia Since OJ had Isotoners Don't act like I never told ya Baby, you're making it (harder, better, faster, stronger) N- n- now th- that don't kill me Can only make me stronger I need you to hurry up now Cause I can't wait much longer I know I got to be right now Cause I cant get much wronger Man I've been waitin' all night now That's how long I've been on ya I need you right now You know how long I've been on ya? Since Prince was on Apollonia Since OJ had Isotoners Don't act like I never told ya Never told ya
★ Jermen Zheng 制作Never over
哈哈 我知道, 是christina aguilera的 《fighter 》 就是那个nba的 主题曲
jewel的《strong woman》
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号大家有没有发现F.I.R新歌forever green开头几句很像一首英文歌,女生唱的,我想不起那首歌叫什么名字,谁知?_百度知道
大家有没有发现F.I.R新歌forever green开头几句很像一首英文歌,女生唱的,我想不起那首歌叫什么名字,谁知?
提问者采纳
youtube?v=FoKdas98quI" target="_blank">forever green&gt.FIR唱得也非常的好;&gt.com/watch://www. <a href="这首歌是翻唱了日本一位歌手的歌.
你们去看看原版的MV吧;&lt://www./watch
提问者评价
我想起了,前面几句很像lene marlin的forgivable sinner.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天在车上听到一手英文歌,是一个名字叫什么什么琳的歌手唱的_利辛吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:45,850贴子:
今天在车上听到一手英文歌,是一个名字叫什么什么琳的歌手唱的收藏
很熟悉的一首歌,声音听起来很低沉,给人一种安逸感。 现在想求歌名是不可能了,求告知所有名字中带琳的女歌手(三个字)……
然后也许我能找到那首歌
Going To Hell,凯瑟琳 艾德华兹(中间那个点儿我一直打不出来,顺便求教),这首歌贼好听
好了,不需要你们了,我自己找到了是王若琳的 let’s start from here真不明白她是中国人为啥写的歌都是英文歌
另外向大家推荐这首歌
~Let'S Start From Here
王若琳号称08年最感人的声音。
先去吃饭回来去听听
喜欢王若琳的迷宫
她的声音很独特有木有
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或大家推荐一下现在有什么值的去听的英文歌啊_百度知道
大家推荐一下现在有什么值的去听的英文歌啊
好听就好不管什么风格的,R&B,乡村等都可以的
提问者采纳
god is girl----groove coverage hey juliet----lmnt read my mind--seetbox all rise----Blue fire fly----a teens lonely----NaNa big big world----emilia I want it that way--backstreet boys
...展开全文god is girl----groove coverage hey juliet----lmnt read my mind--seetbox all rise----Blue fire fly----a teens lonely----NaNa big big world----emilia I want it that way--backstreet boys never had a dream come ture oops!i did it again--britney spears Creepin&#39;Up On You----darren hayes Eun Ji Won olbbaemi----All Famy lucky--britney spears overprotected--britny spears baby one more time----britney spears i don not give a damn----avril lavigne only love--Groove Coverage you are the one--c21 do not want you back----backtreet boys larger than life----backtreet boys far away from home----groove coverage Skin Deep--natasha thomas 本人认为这些歌都很好听收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的&英文歌曲有哪些很值得听听的歌曲?
22702人推荐
43630人推荐
82728人推荐
92593人推荐
95282人推荐
113173人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
wonderwallwhere did you sleep last nightmoneyknocking on heaven’s doorcreepsingthe shape of my hearta day in the life………好歌实在太多了
someone said goodbye
是Enya 的较新专辑里的歌。weightless
是Sissel 的歌。比较空灵。starlight
是&#92;&The Hot Chick&#92;&的主题曲。偏摇滚风。breathless
是The corrs(可儿家族合唱团)的老歌,不过比较动感,值得一听。Humdrum
也是The corrs(可儿家族合唱团)的老歌。Figlio Perduto
是Sarah Brightman 的歌。一个感人的悲伤故事,一段动情的谱唱。winter in July
也是Sarah Brightman 的歌。本身的制作就让人惊喜。......还有很多,要看你自己喜欢的了。
&I feel lonely&&yesterday&&let it be&&hey jude&都是甲壳虫的经典现在艾薇儿的也很好听
昨日重现,还有很多不记得名字
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识