外语写作小小猫和老鼠

英语作文:假如你有一只宠物小猫,它非常讨人喜欢.请根据下表的提示把它介绍给你的好朋友.词数30左右,开头已给出,不计入总次数.Name:MimiAppearance:B T Smart and interesting.Favorite food:FishHobby:Play with _百度作业帮
英语作文:假如你有一只宠物小猫,它非常讨人喜欢.请根据下表的提示把它介绍给你的好朋友.词数30左右,开头已给出,不计入总次数.Name:MimiAppearance:B T Smart and interesting.Favorite food:FishHobby:Play with
词数30左右,开头已给出,不计入总次数.Name:MimiAppearance:B T Smart and interesting.Favorite food:FishHobby:Play with a ball 开头:I have a cat.Its name(初一水平,是“全品学练考”第二十课时的,最好有翻译,今天就要
I have a cat,its name is called Mimi.She is a black and white cat with two big eyes.Her favourite is food is fish just like all the other cats,but she doesn't need to eat a lot because she is still a little kitten.Mimi is a very smart and interesting cat.She loves to play with a small ball and sometimes she plays with me.She always stays in my room.We are good friends.I like Mimi a lot.若果是初一的,我看这应该足够长了,
网速太烂了,英雄联盟这个游戏对网速要求很高啊,建议你用专用光纤网络,不然玩游戏很有压力啊。。。追问光纤网络4兆,
求解决以上我说的问题回答那我觉得这就是电脑配置的问题了,我家电脑才2兆玩英雄联盟很流畅。追问-_-||我现在关机了
电脑组装的5千元左右任何游戏无压力,
2各月钱很正常
但我去上学回家后游戏就进不去...
我有一只猫。它叫咪咪。现在让我开始向你介绍我的小猫。咪咪是一只母猫。她有点胖呼呼的,黑白色,有2只很大的蓝绿色的眼睛,她非常的聪明和有趣。她有一个最可爱的头,非常漂亮的一个女孩。她喜欢跟着我到处走。她喜欢和我一起玩球。咪咪就像其他的猫咪一样,她最喜欢的食物是鱼。我的姐姐(妹妹)叫她小恶魔,因为她经常骚扰她,当我姐姐独自在大厅的时候,咪咪经常从沙发上跳下来追赶我姐姐,尝试着吓唬我姐姐,不过她对我来说...英语作文小猫_百度知道
英语作文小猫
提问者采纳
We all like eating fish. Its fur is black not yellow, my best friend gave me a lovely cat, after it comes to my home. I like playing with it. I love it very much. It brings much happiness for me. So, it will wake me up. It is special. So I call it little black. Every morning. It always makes me laugh. It has the same taste with me, nearly every meal will appear fishLovely Cat A week ago
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
它也爱我.It喜欢玩me!多么可爱的小狗。当我在我的卧室我的功课。当我是林志玲在草地上?非常感谢,它通常扮演我的bed。我所有的朋友都喜欢我的狗.We去公园每天晚上。它可以让我微笑,它会坐在附近me.It可以帮我做很多的东西。它只有一岁.It是一个年轻的狗。它的名字叫Nacy我有一个可爱的小狗!我爱我的狗
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外语写作小猫_百度知道
外语写作小猫
It find its host, I see a lovely cat on the road, when I go home after school, but nobody says they have a cat, the cat rushes to women. I find the cat follow me all the way home, an old woman tells me her cat is white and small, it is white and small. At last. So I ask people if they have lost a cat, it may lose the way to homeA Lovely Cat Today
其他类似问题
小猫的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
round eyes,它们在白天睡觉并且大多数活动是在夜间进行.When a young girl cameCatsCats are very cute animals,因为猫也是我们的朋友oday i took the bus to the park,they are very special as well。有些人在公共汽车站等公共汽车.We should love cat, she got on the bus, becau** cats are our friends.它们喜欢让它们自己保持干净.When the bus came .Cats like eating fish and mice.我们应当爱护猫,她正在等待的时候.It has pointy ears, they sleep in the daytime and do most of their movements at night,圆圆的眼睛。当公车来时,她自己踩到口香糖,她上了公共汽车,小小的爪子和短而软的毛.猫喜欢吃鱼和老鼠.The gum stuck to one of her foot,too.Also they are nocturnal animals,它们也是夜里出行的动物,little claws.同样.它有尖尖的耳朵.翻译,she her**lf stepped on the gum.翻译,and short but soft fur,she spat a gum on the ground While she was waiting.They like to keep them**lves clean, they do that by licking their fur. Then she discovered the gum stuck her foot all the time,它们靠舔它们的毛这样作:猫猫是可爱的动物。口香糖粘在她的脚:奥代我乘公共汽车去公园。然后她发现了口香糖住她的脚,它们也很奇特. Some people were waiting for the bus at the bus stop。祷个年轻女孩,她吐口香糖在地上
热心网友 &3-01 14:55
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &