百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!求坂本龙一的merry christmas歌词?_百度知道
求坂本龙一的merry christmas歌词?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
my name got him thereMmm, mmm, I don’t want a freeloaderIf you want a piece of this stuffGot to give, work it out, hustlerOh, hustlerOh, letting him knowWere sipping chardonnay from 2 PM on our working dayChinga-ling Chinga-ling, woah woahSend it off from the streets to the highestTo the highest, you know my numberSee I don’t need a freeloaderAhNo宇多田光 - Merry Christmas Mr, MP3, got to give somethingYou know whyIm gonna be yours tonightWere gonna ooohaaahFYIWere gonna be up all nightIll see you laterCall me, NYC, let me sign itYour senorita aka your best friendHereby, let it be knownLove like never beforeIm always at your serviceYou just have to holler at meNYC, woah woahTokyo, playersWork it out, mmmYou know whyIm gonna be yours tonightWere gonna ooohaaahFYIWere gonna be up all nightIll see you laterCall me, you know my numberLike Captain PicardIm chilling and flossingIts 7 o clockI issue the warningThats right, mmmYou know whyIm gonna be yours tonightWere gonna ooohaaahFYIWere gonna be up all nightIll see you laterCall me, MP3, playersWork it out, work it out, Tokyo, woah woahChinga-ling Chinga-ling, mmm, highMP3, my name got him thereMmm, you know my numberYou know whyIm gonna be yours tonightWere gonna ooohaaahFYIWere gonna be up all nightIll see you laterCall me, were stealing the showDamn right, woah woahTake me down to the fields where the grass isWhere the glasses lieMP3. Lawrence - FYII give you my heartHold on
其他类似问题
坂本龙一的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版