少女时代 歌词we onla rhea官网什么歌曲名字

歌曲名:The Boys 演唱歌手:少女时代
少女时代(소녀시대) - The Boys (中英对照)
【LRC:cabbage
翻译:橙妹纸-抽抽殿】
I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heat / 我可以告诉你你在看我,我知道你看到了什么. 所有靠近我的人和你都会感受到热量
You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe / 你不用装作你没在看我,每一个眼神都让你难以呼吸
Bring the boys out (yeah you know) / 把男孩们都带出来(yeah 你知道的)
Bring the boys out (we bring the boys out we bring the boys out yeah) / 把男孩们都带出来(我们有力量让男孩们都走出来)
Bring the boys out / 把男孩们都带出来
Soon as I step on the scene I know that they'll be watching me watching me (get up) / 我在现场的一步步, 我知道他们可能都在看着我~看着我~ (get up)
I'ma be the hottest in this spot There ain't no stopping me (That's funny) stopping me / 我是场上最亮眼的人, 他们都不能阻止我
I know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the start / 我知道生活是个谜.我要书写历史, 从这里开始
Call all emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart) / 紧急呼叫.我会看着手机响起. 我从心里感觉到了, 从心里
Bring the boys out. / 把男孩们都带出来
Girls' Generation make you feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat / 少女时代会让他们感到这股热流 这是我们做出来的,我们不会被打败
(Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们都带出来
We're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls / 我们生下来就是赢家.最好告诉你所有的朋友, 因为我们来了. 你知道少女们有
(Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们都带出来(的力量)
Wanna know my secrets But no I'll never tell Cuz I got the magic touch and I'm not trying to fail / 想知道我的秘密, 可是我永远不会对任何人说. 因为我得到魔法的抚摸,我永远不会尝试失败.
That's right (yes fly high!) And I (I) (you fly high!) Can't deny I know I can fly / 我知道我可以飞翔蓝天.
I know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the start / 我知道生活是个谜.我要书写历史, 从这里开始
Call all emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart) / 紧急呼叫, 我会看着手机响起来. 我从心里感觉到了,从心里~
Bring the boys out. / 把男孩们带出来
Girls' Generation make you feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat / 少女时代 让他们感觉到热量 我们做到了,而且我们不会被打败
(Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们带出来
We're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls / 我们生来就是赢家,最好告诉你的朋友们, 因为我来了. 你知道女孩子(有)
(Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们带出来(的力量)
Girls bring the boys out! / 女孩们吧男孩子带出来
I wanna dance right now We can show em how the girls get down / 现在就想跳舞. 我们可以show给他们看女孩们怎样下来
Yes we go for more than zero Number one everyone should know Check this out / 是的,我们不止从零起步, 大家应该知道第一是谁, 看这里!
All'a(all the) Boys, All'a(all the) Boys want my heart Better know how to rock and don't stop / 所有的男孩(两遍)想得到我的心, 他们最好知道怎样舞动起来, 不要停
Oh gee we make it so hot Girls generation we won't stop / 哦,G! 我们让你感觉到热, 我们少女时代不要会停下来!
Bring the boys out / 把男孩们带出来
It's not a fantasy This is right for me Living it like a star / 这不是幻想. 这是我对的选择, 像星星一样的生活
Can't get the best of me I'ma be what I wanna be This is deep in my heart / 你找不到我喘息的空间. 我会成为我想成为的人, 这就是我内心深处所想,内心~
I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heat (Just Bring the boys out) / 我可以告诉你你在看我,我知道你看到了什么. 所有靠近我的人 和你 都会感受到热量
You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe (Bring The Boys out) / 你不用装作你没留意到我, 每个眼神都让难以呼吸.
Cuz the girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out / 因为现在 把男孩们带出来 把男孩们带出来
Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out / 把男孩们带出来 把男孩们带出来
Girls' Generation make em feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat / 少女时代让他们感受到热量 我们做到了 而且我们不会失败
(Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们带出来
We're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls / 我们生来就是赢家, 最好告诉你的朋友们,因为我们来了,而你知道女孩们
(Bring the boys out) / 会把男孩们带出来
[ti:The Boys (中英对照)]
[ar:少女时代(소녀시대)]
[al:The Boys]
[by:cabbage]
[00:-3.00]
[00:-2.00]少女时代(소녀시대) - The Boys (中英对照)
[00:-1.00]【LRC:cabbage
翻译:橙妹纸-抽抽殿】
[00:00.00]
[00:00.37]I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heat / 我可以告诉你你在看我,我知道你看到了什么. 所有靠近我的人和你都会感受到热量
[00:09.18]You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe / 你不用装作你没在看我,每一个眼神都让你难以呼吸
[00:15.93]
[00:18.42]Bring the boys out (yeah you know) / 把男孩们都带出来(yeah 你知道的)
[00:25.76]Bring the boys out (we bring the boys out we bring the boys out yeah) / 把男孩们都带出来(我们有力量让男孩们都走出来)
[00:34.35]Bring the boys out / 把男孩们都带出来
[00:36.19]
[00:36.42]Soon as I step on the scene I know that they'll be watching me watching me (get up) / 我在现场的一步步, 我知道他们可能都在看着我~看着我~ (get up)
[00:44.61]I'ma be the hottest in this spot There ain't no stopping me (That's funny) stopping me / 我是场上最亮眼的人, 他们都不能阻止我
[00:52.13]
[00:52.56]I know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the start / 我知道生活是个谜.我要书写历史, 从这里开始
[01:00.90]Call all emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart) / 紧急呼叫.我会看着手机响起. 我从心里感觉到了, 从心里
[01:11.92]
[01:12.37]Bring the boys out. / 把男孩们都带出来
[01:13.66]
[01:13.87]Girls' Generation make you feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat / 少女时代会让他们感到这股热流 这是我们做出来的,我们不会被打败
[01:20.85](Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们都带出来
[01:22.12]We're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls / 我们生下来就是赢家.最好告诉你所有的朋友, 因为我们来了. 你知道少女们有
[01:28.95](Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们都带出来(的力量)
[01:30.45]
[01:30.72]Wanna know my secrets But no I'll never tell Cuz I got the magic touch and I'm not trying to fail / 想知道我的秘密, 可是我永远不会对任何人说. 因为我得到魔法的抚摸,我永远不会尝试失败.
[01:38.25]That's right (yes fly high!) And I (I) (you fly high!) Can't deny I know I can fly / 我知道我可以飞翔蓝天.
[01:46.86]
[01:47.06]I know life is a mystery I'm gonna make history I'm taking it from the start / 我知道生活是个谜.我要书写历史, 从这里开始
[01:55.27]Call all emergency I'm watching the phone ring I'm feeling this in my heart (my heart) / 紧急呼叫, 我会看着手机响起来. 我从心里感觉到了,从心里~
[02:06.11]Bring the boys out. / 把男孩们带出来
[02:08.02]
[02:08.21]Girls' Generation make you feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat / 少女时代 让他们感觉到热量 我们做到了,而且我们不会被打败
[02:15.07](Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们带出来
[02:16.32]We're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls / 我们生来就是赢家,最好告诉你的朋友们, 因为我来了. 你知道女孩子(有)
[02:23.07](Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们带出来(的力量)
[02:24.75]
[02:26.97]Girls bring the boys out! / 女孩们吧男孩子带出来
[02:28.92]I wanna dance right now We can show em how the girls get down / 现在就想跳舞. 我们可以show给他们看女孩们怎样下来
[02:32.55]Yes we go for more than zero Number one everyone should know Check this out / 是的,我们不止从零起步, 大家应该知道第一是谁, 看这里!
[02:37.37]All'a(all the) Boys, All'a(all the) Boys want my heart Better know how to rock and don't stop / 所有的男孩(两遍)想得到我的心, 他们最好知道怎样舞动起来, 不要停
[02:41.84]Oh gee we make it so hot Girls generation we won't stop / 哦,G! 我们让你感觉到热, 我们少女时代不要会停下来!
[02:46.08]Bring the boys out / 把男孩们带出来
[02:47.72]
[02:47.96]It's not a fantasy This is right for me Living it like a star / 这不是幻想. 这是我对的选择, 像星星一样的生活
[02:55.58]Can't get the best of me I'ma be what I wanna be This is deep in my heart / 你找不到我喘息的空间. 我会成为我想成为的人, 这就是我内心深处所想,内心~
[03:05.55]
[03:05.76]I can tell you're lookin at me I know what you see Any closer and you'll feel the heat (Just Bring the boys out) / 我可以告诉你你在看我,我知道你看到了什么. 所有靠近我的人 和你 都会感受到热量
[03:12.79]You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me Every look will make it hard to breathe (Bring The Boys out) / 你不用装作你没留意到我, 每个眼神都让难以呼吸.
[03:20.74]
[03:20.97]Cuz the girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out / 因为现在 把男孩们带出来 把男孩们带出来
[03:25.08]Girls bring the boys out Girls bring the boys out / 把男孩们带出来 把男孩们带出来
[03:29.47]
[03:29.67]Girls' Generation make em feel the heat And we're doin it we can't be beat / 少女时代让他们感受到热量 我们做到了 而且我们不会失败
[03:36.22](Bring the boys out) / 把男孩们带出来
[03:37.52]We're born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in You know the girls / 我们生来就是赢家, 最好告诉你的朋友们,因为我们来了,而你知道女孩们
[03:44.56](Bring the boys out) / 会把男孩们带出来
[03:46.23]
歌曲推荐排行榜
歌曲排行榜
歌曲分类排行榜
12345678张靓颖&张杰91011121314151617181920
?本站只提供音乐在线试听,如果喜欢歌曲,就请购买正版CD支持歌手;
?如有任何版权问题,请与联系,我们将及时处理。少女时代 歌词we on rhea什么歌曲名字_百度知道
少女时代 歌词we on rhea什么歌曲名字
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
??We are always one
we on。。。不是英文歌词吧
divine?但是,真的有这种歌词么。。。。。
能详细一点吗?
其他类似问题
少女时代的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词是we will we will rak U!歌曲名字叫什么?_百度知道
歌词是we will we will rak U!歌曲名字叫什么?
好象是欧锦塞的歌曲,是一个外国小女孩唱的!到底歌曲名字是什么我不知道!
提问者采纳
re a boy Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin&#39,单曲一推出迅速攻占法国排行榜亚军。超可爱的童音立刻征服法国人;your can all over the place Singin're a boy Buddy you' your banner all over the place We will we will rock you Sing it We will we will rock you Buddy you&#39,广告主题曲别出心裁由几个小学生翻唱QUEEN经典“We Will Rock You”、英展开跨国电视造势活动;in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo&#39、德; with your eyes gonna make You some peace some day You got mud on your face Big disgrace Somebody betta put you back into your place We will we will rock you Sing it We will we will rock you Everybody We will we will rock you We will we will rock you Rock you Rock you Rock you Buddy you're a boy make a big noise Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day You got mud on yo&#39,知名矿泉水品牌Evian耗资三百万欧元在法;re a boy Everybody We will we will rock you Sing it We will we will rock you We will we will rock you 附录,并盘据top 5整整六星期;re an old man poor man Pleadin' face You big disgrace Wavin' face You big disgrace Kickin' We will we will rock you Sing it We will we will rock you Buddy you&#39,短短两个礼拜内狂销五十万张,电台点播率也居高不下:2003年的夏天;不仅风靡各舞场歌名 we will rock you Aah Buddy you&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
歌名叫 we will rock you但是版本有很多,去百度搜索一下就可以了~
we will rock you是皇后乐队的一首老歌
we will rock you
we will rock you 就是它
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁少女时代jessica 和她妹妹唱的那首英文歌叫什么名字? 歌词很有趣的那首!_百度知道
少女时代jessica 和她妹妹唱的那首英文歌叫什么名字? 歌词很有趣的那首!
按默认排序
其他11条回答
啊哈~我知道叫《TIk Tok》、她们俩在SMTown上面唱的。我觉得唱得比原唱还好呢
是kesha唱的
她们两姐妹要比原唱唱的好听如果要现场版的我给你发
酷我上有!
Tik Tok原唱是美国歌手Ke$ha~~~以下是歌词Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what up girl?) Grab my glasses, Im out the door - Im gonna hit this city (Lets go) Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back Im talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes, toes Trying on all our clothes, clothes Boys blowing up our phones, phones Drop-topping, playing our favorite cd's Pulling up to the parties Trying to get a little bit tipsy Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer Aint got no money in my pocket, but Im already here Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger Im talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunk Boys tryna touch my junk, junk Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk Now, now - we goin til they kick us out, out Or the police shut us down, down Police shut us down, down Po-po shut us - Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Ima fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh You build me up You break me down My heart, it pounds Yeah, you got me With my hands up You got me now You got that sound Yeah, you got me You build me up You break me down My heart, it pounds Yeah, you got me With my hands up Put your hands up Put your hands up No, the party dont start till I walk in Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh
tik tok(是西卡和水晶唱的)歌词:英文和中文英文Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, what up girl?)Grab my glasses, Im out the door -Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night, I aint coming backIm talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes, toesTrying on all our clothes, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, phonesDrop-topping, playing our favorite cd'sPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world, but got plenty of beerAint got no money in my pocket, but Im already hereNow, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerIm talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunkBoys tryna touch my junk, junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunkNow, now - we goin til they kick us out, outOr the police shut us down, downPolice shut us down, downPo-po shut us -Dont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, you got meYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upPut your hands upNo, the party dont start till I walk inDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh oh中文翻译:凯夏。滴答 早晨醒来感觉就像吹牛老爹 带上眼睛,走出房门,我要到城中狂欢 出发之前,再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙 因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归 我说我要去做美足,美足 试穿了所有的衣服衣服 男孩们打爆了电话,电话 坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD 一路开到派对 然后喝得有点醉醺醺 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 才不管世界会变成怎样,只要有大量啤酒 口袋里一分钱也没有,但我已经在这儿了 现在小伙们排起了长队,因为他们听过我们超有型 但我们把他们踹到了路旁,除非他们打扮成mick,jagger 我说每个人都想要疯狂,疯狂 男孩们想要摸我的美臀,美臀 如果他们喝的太醉我会抽他们耳光,耳光 现在他们在追,我们在逃,逃 否则条子会把我们抓到,抓到 条子会把我们抓到,抓到 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 DJ。你让我兴奋 你让我崩溃 我的心在狂跳 对,你已把我迷倒 我举起双手 你把我抓住 你用那种声音 对,你已把我迷倒 DJ。你让我兴奋 你让我崩溃 我的心在狂跳 对,你已把我迷倒 我举起双手 也举起你的双手 也举起你的双手 等我来到后派对才能开始 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下
您可能关注的推广
少女时代的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Kelly&Sweet We&Are&One 铃声
Kelly&Sweet We&Are&One歌词
感谢joyce711568提供歌词
didn't&need&to&askdon't&know&the&reasoneverything&that&I&believeis&right&herenot&thinkin'&bout&tomorrowcouldn't&catch&it&if&I&triedworld&is&spinning&too&fastso&I'll&wait&'til&it&comes&to&meI&am&youyou&are&mewe&are&onetake&me&in&your&armsand&flow&through&meI'll&flow&through&yousteal&my&breath&awaycause&I'm&so&moved&by&youdeeper&than&I&ever&thoughtwas&possible,&was&possible,&it's&everything,oh~~&difference&between&me&and&youit's&all&in&where&your&heart&liesand&every&day's&another&chanceso&let's&get&it&rightI&am&youyou&are&mewe&are&onetake&me&in&your&armsand&flow&through&meI'll&flow&through&youdid&you&lose&yourself&out&theredid&you&lose&faith&and&give&updon't&turn&away&and&hide&yourselfcause&there's&a&friend&to&make&along&waywe&are&the&heartbeat&and&our&souls&speakand&all&the&beauty&I&have&ever&dreamedis&right&here&in&front&of&meoh~is&right&here&in&front&of&meoh~I&am&youyou&are&mewe&are&onetake&me&in&your&armsand&flow&through&meI'll&flow&through&you
We Are OneLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 We&Are&One MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收We&Are&One铃声
正在播放:We&Are&One
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜}

我要回帖

更多关于 la rhea月之谜奇迹霜 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信