阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢您已经赞过此文了。butterfly-jason 中文歌词翻译
急急 急 急!!!_百度知道
butterfly-jason 中文歌词翻译
急急 急 急!!!
&#39, you know what to do to turn me on until I write a song about you And you have your own engaging style And you've got it all,ve got the knack to vivify And you make my slacks a little tight. Butterfly, you' with you I&#39, you don&#39, you&#39, well you landed on my mind Dammit you landed on my ear and then you crawled inside Now I see you perfectly behind closed eyes I wanna fly with you and I don't fade You&#39, oh you's you that's if you crash and spend the night But you don're an open minded lady You&#39, you've got it all, sister you've got it all…;t fold, you&#39, baby, it're
that I've got it all, you've got it all Cause I can've got it all And I never forget a face If I'm making my own I have my days Let've gotve got it all, you make the call You make the call to make my day In your message say my name Your s got it all You know that fortune favors the brave Well let me get paid while I make you breakfast The rest is up to you, especially me Sister you've got it all You&#39,m dancin&#39, over here Climb in my mouth now child Butterfly, sister you'm coming to shine on the occasion You've got it all You've got it all Curl your upper lip up and let me look around Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down And bend your back and ask those hips if I can touch Because they've got it all (3x) You&#39, cause I can't recall a better day I'm coming to shine on the occasion You're the perfect jumping off point of getting closer to your Butterfly Well you float on by Oh kiss me with your eyelashes tonight Or Eskimo your nose real close to mine And let've got it all (2x) Doll I need to see you pull your knee socks up Lets mood the lights and finally make it right But you don&#39, you may unfasten them if you like That've got it all You make the call to make my day In your message say my name Your talk is all the talk, you've got it all You make the call to make my day In you message say my name Your talk is all the talk sister you've got everything you need Especially me Sister you't wanna lie to you Cause I;t recall a better days I'm taking a moment just imaginin&#39, in slide, well you&#39, you don're wearing is your shoes Ym your pole and all you&#39
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我是在一窝窝成像一刻',我是丹霉素'你
我是你的杆位和所有你穿你的鞋
你有灵魂,你知道该怎么做,我就打开
直到我写一首歌曲
和你有自己的风格进行
和你一把刷子为维维风云
你打我的裤子有点紧,
你可以解开他们,如果你喜欢
这是如果你发生碰撞过夜
但是,你不能折叠,你不褪色
你有你需要的一切,尤其是我
妹妹你有这一切
您拨打电话让我的一天
在您的邮件说我的名字
你说是大家都在谈论,姐姐你有这一切
你的上唇卷曲起来,让我环顾四周
凑凑热闹你的下嘴唇咬自己的舌头,下
和弯曲你的背部和臀部的要求,如果我可以触摸
因为他们的完美跳的越来越近点的
轻便铁路蝴蝶站
那么你就浮动
噢亲吻你今晚我的睫毛
你的鼻子或爱斯基摩人真正接近我
让心情的灯光,终...
jason的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Drunken Butterfly】_Mads Langer-Drunken Butterfly在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Drunken Butterfly
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Mads Langer歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机[BEAST][分享]160627 先行曲《butterfly》中文歌词大分享 我的蝴蝶啊不要飞太远——IDOL新闻
一键登录 无需注册
爱豆账号登录
Monstar:第3集
[BEAST][分享]160627 先行曲《butterfly》中文歌词大分享 我的蝴蝶啊不要飞太远
爱豆新闻讯 & BEAST正规三辑先行曲《Butterfly》歌词中文翻译来了!“我只要这样就没关系 你美丽地飞走吧My butterfly my butterfly my butterfly千万不要走太远”表白龙PD!我们哪里也不会去~(图文/HeartBeat百度尹斗俊吧&)
整理者:是维维啦
一手,独家信息
直播清晰流畅
INS,推特,动态
图集,视频,行程等
扫一扫下载
爱豆公众号
深圳市爱豆网络技术有限公司
IDOL NETWORK
门票专辑,定期大派送
还有明星见面机会呦~}

我要回帖