never mindl will find someone like you伴奏是哪首歌的歌词

i will be king you will be queen是哪首歌的歌词_百度作业帮
i will be king you will be queen是哪首歌的歌词
David Bowie - Heroesif you like along can be fine, if you like this sky falling down是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
if you like along can be fine, if you like this sky falling down是哪首歌的歌词
在我们约会吧郝紫薇拒绝杨智豪后主持人说结束语时的背景英文歌
在我们约会吧郝紫薇拒绝杨智豪后主持人说结束语时的背景英文歌大概在1.07.48秒左右开始的一段音乐
提问者采纳
//music./song/" target="_blank">http://musicHow to fly—— jason chen<a href="http
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
没有看节目。感觉应该是jay sean的down
不是这个,我查过了,节奏都不一样,不过还是谢谢你,希望你能去看一下节目,在回来回答问题,谢谢
哈哈。有人回答了没。等下班吧!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁baby i will wait for you 是哪首歌里面的歌词?_百度知道
baby i will wait for you 是哪首歌里面的歌词?
我有更好的答案
《Wait for you 》女生版的是英国女歌手Ina唱的还有男生版的是Elliott Yamin唱的。
{个人喜欢女生唱的}
《Wait for you 》
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i love you like a love songs baby是哪首歌的歌词_百度作业帮
i love you like a love songs baby是哪首歌的歌词
Selena Gomez & the Scene -Love You Like a Love SongThey say nothing las forever 是哪首歌的歌词?_百度作业帮
They say nothing las forever 是哪首歌的歌词?
歌名:Take me to your heart歌手组合:Michael Learns To Rock (麦克学摇滚)歌词:Hiding from the rain and snow Trying to forget but I won't let go Looking at a crowded street Listening to my own heart beat So many people all around the world Tell me where do I find someone like you girl (Chorus) Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand before I'm old Show me what love is - haven't got a clue Show me that wonders can be true They say nothing lasts forever We're only here today Love is now or never Bring me far away Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heart Standing on a mountain high Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky I should go and see some friends But they don't really comprehend Don't need too much talking without saying anything All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing They say nothing lasts forever We're only here today Love is now or never Bring me far away Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heart They say nothing lasts forever We're only here today Love is now or never Bring me far away Take me to your heart take me to your soul Give me your hand and hold me Show me what love is - be my guiding star It's easy take me to your heart}

我要回帖

更多关于 someone like you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信