crimed in bed of roses 歌词歌词

Love Is A Crime 歌词_百度知道
Love Is A Crime 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Love Is A Crime歌手:Anastacia专辑:Chicago - Music From The Miramax Motion PictureOooh YeahChicagoIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence me to lifeIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence meSentence me to lifeSome might say I'm guilty of loving the first degreeIf the jury wants to lock me up and throw away the keyThere's no greater punishment than what I face insideWon't tamper with the evidence cause there's nothing to hideHe lives inside my heartI'm in the middle tooYou never had a clueUnless you felt it tooIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence me to lifeIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence meSentence me to lifeBetter tell the truth, just let me plead my caseThe thief who stole my heart from me I couldn't let escapeHe's my only alibi, but I won't drop a dimeSo how can I give up to you, my partner in crimeHe lives inside my heartI'm in the middle tooYou never had a clueUnless you felt it tooIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence me to lifeIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence meSentence me to lifeYou can take away my freedomBut you can't take my love from meI won't die a lonely prisoner'Cause my heart will set me freeOooh ooh yeahWhooh!ChicagoI saidIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence me to lifeIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence meSentence me to lifeAh come onI saidIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence me to lifeIf love is a crime babyI'd do my timeWhether it's wrong or rightYou can sentence meSentence me to lifeI said love is a crime
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文&&D曲漂亮女孩&&的歌词是什麽?_百度知道
英文&&D曲漂亮女孩&&的歌词是什麽?
一首英文D曲、烟台DJ工作室制作的 全英文歌词。
是Sean Kingston的Beautiful Girls吧..You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over See it started at the park Used to chill at the dark Oh when you took my heart That's when we fell apart Coz we both thought That love lasts forever (lasts forever) Sean Kingston They say we're too young To get ourselves sprung Oh we didn't care We made it very clear And they also said That we couldn't last together (last together)
See it's very define, girl One of a kind But you mush up my mind You walk to get declined Oh Lord... My baby is driving me crazy You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal When they say it's over It was back in '99 Watchin' movies all the time Oh when I went away For doin' my first crime And I never thought And then I came out Mami moved me down South Oh I'm with my girl Who I thought was my world It came out to be That she wasn't the girl for me (girl for me) See it's very define, girl One of a kind But you mush up my mind You walk to get declined Oh Lord... My baby is driving me crazy You're way too beautiful girl That's why it'll never work You'll have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over Damn all these beautiful girls They only wanna do your dirt They'll have you suicidal, suicidal Now we're fussin' And now we're fightin' Please tell me why I'm feelin' slightin' And I don't know How to make it better (make it better) You're datin' other guys You're tellin' me lies Oh I can't believe What I'm seein' with my eyes
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
漂亮女孩的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有oh aaron 的完整歌词,最好还有翻译!_百度知道
有没有oh aaron 的完整歌词,最好还有翻译!
那首歌的歌词一定要完整的!!谢谢!!!!最好要有翻译!
提问者采纳
歌词: Aaron's Party(come get it): Here's a little bit of old school for ya, That goes a little something like this... I always tried to be the flyest kid in the block The popular one with the rising stock So that's when I had this bright idea (Throw the party of the month) No, the party of the year All the fine girls couldn't turn it down Now all I gotta do is get my parents out Should I send them to a movie (No, send them to a show) Let me think, hmmm It's gotta be long though I said Mom, Dad, yo why ya sittin home It's a Friday night, have you seen Aunt Joan And don't worry about stayin' out too long Don't fuss over me, I'll be fine alone Have a good time... The door bell rings cuz the party's here I'm crankin' up the stereo like it's New Years Walkin' 'round the house like who's Da Man (Nobody can do it like Aaron can) First on the floor, you know that's me Bustin' out the moves like it's MTV I'm guessin' where I'm goin' cuz I lost my head Then I jumped on table, this is what I said People all around you gotta (Come get it) Everyone together sing it loud (Come get it) Jump all around, come on (Come get it) What... (Come get it) Say it again (Come get it) People all around you gotta (Come get it) From the left to the right, make noise (Come get it) Here we go now, come on Uh uh what what Na na na na... Na na na na... Things are goin' great Then to my surprise Some people walked in, I didn't recognize I said fellows, yo, ya gotta get out (Hey man I heard this was an open house) Open house? (Yeah that's what the flyers said) Well I didn't put out flyers (Well somebody did) Then walked in The girl I'm crushin' And the kid spilled juice On my Mom's new cushion I turned around and Another kid broke the lamp (I hope they weren't expensive) They got them from France For now I won't sweat it I'll clean it up later There's a honey over there And I really wanna meet her People all around you gotta (come get it) Everyone together sing it loud (come get it) Jump all around come on (come get it) What? (come get it) Say it again here we go, uh (come get it) People all around you gotta (come get it) From the left to the right, make noise (come get it) Here we go now, come on Uh uh what what Aaron C's in the house, here we go Come with it Break it down (go go go go go...) Is that a car door Oh dang, I'm in trouble Everybody get out now On the double I'm dead (your done) that's it for me I'm gonna be picked off my family tree Once Mom finds out 'bout this party I had I don't wanna even start thinkin' about dad I'm hustlin around the house Trying to clean up the mess I sure put my new white Nikes to the test The car door slammed And they're walking up the steps I guess life is good with 10 seconds left (AARON!!!???!!!) Grounded Aaron C's in the house, come on (come get it) Uh uh what what That's how I beat shaq: And it goes, and it goes And it goes a little something like this Hit It! Aaron's in the house Come on Get up get up I wanna make it bounce Here we go Aaron's in the house Get up get up Aaron's in the house Yo guys, check it out Guess what happened to me (Another crazy story, come on AC) I was hanging at the court Just playing some ball Working on my game (Yeah, we heard it all) I heard the fans screaming I thought it was for me But then I saw a shadow It was 12 foot 3 It was Shaquile O'Neal (What? What did he say?) (How 'bout some one-on-one, do you wanna play?) I told him why not, I got some time But when I beat you real bad Try not to cry (Please Aaron, are you for real?) (One-on-one with Shaquile O'Neal?) Yeah, 34 Centre from the L.A. Lakers (You must've been nervous) I knew I could take him Stared' at Shaq, psyche him out I said O'Neal, you're in my house now Start the game the whistle blows Pay attention close 'cause the story goes... It's like boom (boom) I put it in the hoop Like slam (slam) I heard the crowd screaming out jam (jam) I swear that I'm telling you the facts Cuz that's how I beat Shaq [X2] So check it out I thought I had the lead But then he started scoring mad points on me I was scorin' the bricks Was he hitting those shots? I knew that there was a way that I could make it stop I had a plan, that I could change the pace I said, Yo Shaq you didn't tie your shoelace He looked down, I stole the ball I'm taking him to school now, watch me all A 3-pointer, nothing but net Come on Shaq, had enough yet? Down by two, I'm catching up I guess your getting nervous Cuz you already lost Dunk after dunk Jam after jam Cheerleaders are cheering Aaron's the man [X2] Announcers were shocked Couldn't believe it was real (I can't believe a kid just stuffed O'Neal) One more second, was all that remained I put the ball up I put him in shame I must admit that it sounds real crazy but the ball went in Then he cried like a baby Sorry Shaq, I should've let you win You're good too And we can still be friends The fans went nuts They put me on their shoulders Then I heard a voice And it sounded like my mother's (Get up for school, you're gonna be late!) Ma, can't you see that I'm playing the game? (How you could be playing if you're still in bed?) (Are you gettin' sick, did you hit your head?) Aw, man it was all a dream I guess that kinda thing could never happen to me If it was a dream and it wasn't real How'd I get a jersey with the name O'Neal? Woah... Bouce: I wanna see ya bounce Welcome to the party This is one of a kind Like a hot chilli pepper It'll blow your mind Don't know if you can take it So now we're gonna shake it And if you can't getcha in house arrest It's like this We've got the crazy notion DJ's treating us with a jumpin' potion So come on everybody throw your hands in the air Oh yeah Ya gotta get up to get it down (Come on, come on) When the beat kicks in and you feel the scream Just don't stand around Are you ready to jump Gonna funk around ?? Let the fun begin Don't stop now cause I wanna see ya bounce Livin' it up Cause we're here to party With a bouncey, bouncey Gonna make you happy Playin' the disco bongo with me And a bouncey, bouncey Come dance with me [X2] Stop the tracks Can't you see it's not enough Find the bliss And he's coming on tough They say turn it down What'd ya say No way The sounds are pumpin' From the DJ Crank it up Cause we're gonna ?? The original Millenium We're gonna rock it So come on everybody throw your hands in the air Oh yeah... Ya gotta get up to get it down (Come on, come on) When the beat kicks in and you feel the scream Just don't stand around Are you ready to jump Gonna funk around ?? Let the fun begin Don't stop now cause I wanna see ya bounce Ya come on Everybody jump up and down Let's get it on I wanna see you have a good time Bounce Ya come on I wanna see ya shout it out I wanna see you bounce Let's shake the floor Here we go, we're gonna bounce Throw your hands up... I want candy: I know a girl who's tough but sweet She's so fine, she can't be beat She's got everything that I desire Sets the summer sun on fire I want candy I want candy I want candy I want candy Go to see her when the sun goes down Ain't no finer girl in town You're my girl, what the doctor ordered So sweet, you make my mouth water I want candy I want candy I want candy I want candy Candy on the beach, there's nothing better But I like candy when it's wrapped in a sweater Some day soon I'll make you mine Then I'll have candy all the time I want candy I want candy I want candy I want candy Candy in the morning time, Candy in the hot sunshine. Candy baby can't you see, All I want is your candy! Candy in the morning time, Candy in the hot sunshine. Candy baby can't you see, All I want is your candy! (Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey) All I want is your candy! (Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey) All I want is your candy! Leave it up to me: It's the kids, baby It's the kids, baby It's the kids, come on It's the kids, baby It's the kids, baby And ya know we're gonna groove It's the kids, baby It's the kids, baby It's the kids, come on It's the kids, baby Leave it up, leave it up to me Listen to the kids Grown up, sewn up Even when they mess up Actin' like it's all sewn up Mom and dad think we Need to have a talk Think the kids rule the world Boys and girls You can't blame us for notta You taught us, to follow orders Cuz I'm the baby, dun gotta Monkey see (ah ah) Monkey do no more The fun stops here What's the score We might start a play fight Just to imitate you Donchya feel silly now Shame on you Don't start to cry now I don't blame you Afterall your just a grown-up Whachya gonna do It's the kids. Even I Gotta heat it up, heat it up What's the deal. Doncha know I Gotta give it up, give it up Make way, put it on Gotta hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me It's the kids What would ya do if I Speed it up, speed it up Set it off Gonna live it up, live it up Make way, put it on Gonna hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me When the grown-ups go awol Who ya gonna call Here come the young ones The baby crime busters Big people, listen up Relax now we're equal And if the money's right Then we might make a sequal Do I hear a &please&? I love it when you beg me I need a bribe now Just to move my legs, see And I might fit you in If you make way (Lemme talk to my people we can save the day) It's the kids. Even I Gotta heat it up, heat it up What's the deal. Doncha know I Gotta give it up, give it up Make way, put it on Gotta hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me It's the kids What would ya do if I Speed it up, speed it up Set it off Gonna live it up, live it up Make way, put it on Gonna hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me (Now whatchya gonna do) Mom and dad, they be Gettin' on my nerves Workin' em, workin' em Is that what I deserve But after many days Hey, I want them back Tell me who's gonna bake My cake and all that Who's gonna suffer from My practical jokes And answer when I'm moving Hey, it's gotta be my folks And who's gonna get me up Ready for the flight And who's gonna tell me &Everything's alright& But wait a minute That sounds so soft That won't impress a Hot chicka that I cross Don't play me out cuz I'll switch ya off You've been told old for too long Singin' the same song If you're old enough to vote Then it's time to sit down It's all about the little hommies Takin' the crown So if you're too young to vote Here's your chance to have a say Come on everybody Help me save the day It's the kids. Even I Gotta heat it up, heat it up What's the deal. Doncha know I Gotta give it up, give it up Make way, put it on Gotta hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me It's the kids What would ya do if I Speed it up, speed it up Set it off Gonna live it up, live it up Make way, put it on Gonna hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me It's the kids. Even I Gotta heat it up, heat it up What's the deal. Doncha know I Gotta give it up, give it up Make way, put it on Gotta hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me It's the kids What would ya do if I Speed it up, speed it up Set it off Gonna live it up, live it up Make way, put it on Gonna hook it up, hook it up How's that Leave it up, leave it up to me A.C.'s alien nation: Put your hands up Put your hands up Put your hands up Shoulda known something was up When I got up Something felt funny to me From the get up Jumped up out of the bed With my head up Guess who was staring at me? An ET or an alien But he said his name was Steve And he didn't look like what I thought he would be He said &Aaron, will you help me please Get your space suit and come with me& So we hoped up, in the space truck It was all combed out with the system up And I thought we were going to Mars We made a left At the dipper Never figured that we'd be here with a space majiggy We got there and I read a sign It said &Welcome AC, it's about time Can you show us, Can you help us, To dance tonight? 'Cause we have no rhythm And we've running outta time& Roll up to the rock where There's a universe of rhythm And the beat dont stop in AC's Alien Nation Everyone is a cosmic freak And we only have one mission Gotta move as one in AC's Alien Nation Listen up Here's what you got to do You take one step up Don't try to take two Make sure that you bump your fists like this Nod like this, and rock like this Cuz everybody gotta learn this way To a be together, stay together Know we gonna inovate Moonwalk, star drop A universal big top Circus notice, and you gotta know this It really doesn't matter If you're short or tall Green or blue Fat or bald 'Cause I came with a groove And I'm proving it all Around these parts we don't take no show With the unity soon to be in the streets You can see with your own eyes How far we've come 'Cause we didn't have rhythm, now we've got some It's just another day in the AC Nation Roll up to the rock where There's a universe of rhythm And the beat dont stop in AC's Alien Nation Everyone is a cosmic freak And we only have one mission Gotta move as one in AC's Alien Nation You say you wanna dance Well, here's your chance (Uh, uh) 4-3-2-1 Break it down, we gonna break it on down (Uh, uh) Right, right to left (Uh, uh) Right, right to left Up and down and side to side C抦on, what, we're gonna bounce like this What, what. We gonna pump them fists, what AC baby, AC baby, that's where we at on, drop it down 4-3-2-1 Drop it down Roll up to the rock where There's a universe of rhythm And the beat dont stop in AC's Alien Nation Roll up to the rock where There's a universe of rhythm And the beat dont stop in AC's Alien Nation Roll up to the rock where There's a universe of rhythm And the beat don't stop in AC's Alien Nation Everyone is a cosmic freak And we only have one mission Gotta move as one in AC's Alien Nation Oh Aron': [Aaron:] Well, I guess the best way for me to begin is The Other day I was hanging with some friends Going around the room talking about our favorite noise I said I had a brother in the Backstreet Boys So everyone screamed [Group of Kids:] Hey is this some kinda trick [Dopey Guy:] Yea, which one is he? [Aaron:] The Blonde One, Nick Then the cutest girl said: [Girl:] I have to see their show But I have no ticket, Aaron How can I go [Aaron:] Your wish is my command See it's no problem, hon In fact I'll get some tickets here for everyone All I gotta is pick up the celly And its a done deal Let me call Nick and tell him [Other Guy:] By the way Aaron, if you could, while you're at it Can you hook up some seats For my friends and my parents? [Aaron:] So I said to myself, well heck, why not? There's nothing that can beat the connection I got [Chorus (girls):] Aaron, Oh Aaron What are you going to do? You make empty promises oh so big ([Aaron:] man) How gonna make them come true? ([Aaron:] I don't know) Aaron, Oh Aaron, What are we going to do with you? Always a makin' a bigger mistake Always a-makin' a fool ([Aaron:] Yo, I gotta make a phone call) [Ring] [Nick:] Hello? [Aaron:] Hey Nick I need a favor from you, dude I promised people tickets So you gotta come through [Nick:] Sure, bro...how many do you need? [Aaron:] 1...2...uh, 3003 [Nick:] WHAT?! I can get you maybe a dozen You can't promise seats to everyone and their cousin What did you do? How'd you get in this mess? [Aaron:] I was talkin to this girl... [Nick:] Hold your breath I know the rest Guess you better get yourself a whole lotta money [Aaron:] For 3000 tickets? Nick, that's isn't funny. How'm I supposed to pull that off in so little time? [Nick:] You got me, Aaron That's your problem...not mine [Chorus (girls):] Aaron, Oh Aaron ([Aaron:] What do I do?) What are you going to do? You make empty promises oh so big ([Aaron:] What?) How gonna make them come true? Aaron, Oh Aaron, ([Aaron (annoyed):] What?) What are we going to do with you? ([Aaron:] I don't know) Always a makin' a bigger mistake ([Aaron:] So, it was just one mistake) Always a-makin' a fool ([Aaron:] Whatever) [Aaron:] How in the world can he do that to me? I thought we were blood. I thought we were family. We're gettin' to the show We'll get good seats Everyone on the bus, you're all coming with me I'm tellin' you guys when we get to the gate He can never say &no& when he looks at my face Hook me up! Nick, Man, I swear I'll pay you back [Nick:] Well come to think about, we need an opening act. [Aaron:] What do you want me to do: act? [Nick:] Nah, I want you on stage, I want you to rap. 'Cause if you don't you're gonna have some disappointed friends And by the way you're on at eight, that's when the show begins [Chorus (girls):] Aaron. Oh, Aaron, what are you going to do? ([Aaron:] Man) You make big promises oh so big How you gonna make it come true? ([Aaron:] One promise man) Aaron. Oh, Aaron, What are we going to do with you? ([Aaron:] I'm desperate) Always a-makin' a bigger mistake ([Aaron:] I'm desperate, Man [squeak]) Always a-makin' a fool I'm all about you: There's somethin' that I've got to say You're always with me Even though, you're far away Talkin to you on my cell Just the sound of your voice Makes my heart melt Oh girl, well it's true I'm all about you I'm all about us No, baby, you never have To question my love And every night There's a new crowd But it's always you That I'm singing about There is only one these words Are going out to Oh girl, I'm all about you I know you worry sometimes, Some other girl will make me forget you're mine There's not a doubt in this world That anyone could take the Place of my number one girl It's true I'm all about you I'm all about us No, baby, you never have To question my love And every night There's a new crowd But it's always you That I'm singing about There is only one these words Are going out to Oh girl, I'm all about you When i close my eyes i can see you It's like your right here And this feeling's only gettin' stronger You're with me everywhere I'm all about you I'm all about us No, baby, you never have To question my love And every night There's a new crowd But it's always you That I'm singing about There is only one these words Are goin' out to Oh girl, I'm all about you I'm all about you I'm all about you I'm all about you I'm all about you....
提问者评价
那里弄到的!!!!加我Q!!谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
完整版歌词
Feat. Nick Carter
Well I guess the best way
For me to begin is
The other day
I was hangin' with some friends