随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要求好听的英文歌,喜欢听英文歌曲的来帮忙了,越多越好_百度知道
要求好听的英文歌,喜欢听英文歌曲的来帮忙了,越多越好
经典的 好听的 经常听的来推荐下 要有歌曲名字和歌手名字
谢谢了big big world
,Firefly ---A Teens,loving you, 像这样的 要求舒缓轻快的 个人感觉很好的也可以推荐其他的
那些经典的歌曲也可以的
提问者采纳
很好听。)西城男孩—cry on me shoulder(Lz一定会喜欢。)Burning—Maria Arredondo(很多人都推荐)Make Some Noise—Krystal Meyers(听了挺有动力)christine glassMy Love Will Get You Home(christine glass声音很有感觉)the weepies—gotta have you (有点忧伤)我打得还真累。)kris lawrence—moments of love(算轻快吧。mariah carey — i stay in love(旋律很好。)西城男孩—my girl(话说我还真喜欢他们的歌)brian— sorry(你可以试试,我很喜欢,mariah carey声音也很棒。这首歌也不错!推荐)同上—nothing gonna change my love (他的歌就是很好听)格莱美—i wanna know joe(很舒缓轻快的)stevie hoang—addicted(同上也是轻快的)git fresh—stronger(很好听我说些我很喜欢的吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他18条回答
;t no sunshinekamastition if I ain's do it.;t got yousunday morningsir dukewonderful nightmy girlLa vie en rosekilling me softly with his songyou got a friendstand by mewhat&#39..;s going onsame old storylet&#39.dream a little dreamchancemaking love out of nothingfly me to the moonyou are the sunshine of my lifesuperstitionlatelypasttime paradiseain&#39
when you’re
卡朋特: the
of the world
end of the world
一时不记得了= =
y lam-my heartbeat
sweetbox-we can work it out
celine dion-my heart will go on
m2m-pretty boy
declan galbraith-tell me why
trademark-only love
owl city-fireflies
justin bieber-one time
linkin park-numb
demi lovato-this is me
joe jonas-gotta find you
byran adams-right here waiting
nick jonas-introducing me
secret garden-nocturne
darin-peerless(be what you wanna be)
avril lavigne-when you're gone
sweetbox-china girl
linkin park-new divide
daniel powter-bad day
hilary duff-come clean
within temptation-lost
high school musical-can i have a dance
high school musical-breaking free
群星-we are the world 25
ricky martin-the cup of life...
still believe in love Jenny Hyun
阿福 me and youjade valerie - you smiletata young - i think of you连诗雅-i'm still loving youjoana zimmer - bringing down the moonamy diamond - bittersweetjade valerie - like a bird
michael jackson--speechless
michael jackson--fly away
michael jackson--it's the falling in love
michael jackson--heal the world
michael jackson--we are the world
michael jackson--the girl is mine
michael jackson--you are not alone
michael jackson--the way you love me
michael jackson--stanger in moscow
michael jackson--on the line
michael jackson--fall again
michael jackson--earth song
michael jackson--you are my life
michael jackson--heaven can wait
michael jackson--girlfriend
michael jackson--man in the mirror
michael jackson--in the closet
michael jackson--billie jean
michael jackson--rock with you
michael jackson--I'll be there
Love Me——Justin BieberGitchee Gitchee Goo ——Phineas and the FerbsLittle Brothers——StacyLove Girl——CNBLUEPocketful Of Sunshine——Natasha BedingfieldIf You Come To Me——(不明)这些都是我觉得不错的
毕竟每个人口味不同
Ciara——get up
youngblooze——Imma Shine
Missy Elliott——shake your pom pom
Zooey Deschanel——suger town
All American Rejects——top of the world
Yvonne Catterfeld——superwoman
Christina Aguilera——infatuation
30年代法国歌后Barbara的 Dis, Quand Reviendras-Tu
Corrinne May——same side of the moon
Edith Piaf—— L'Hymne A L'Amour
Jheena Lodwick——A Child is born
Norah Jones——Dear Country
Frank Sinatra——My Way(这首歌很多版本的 我觉得这个人的 也就是原唱 最好听)
Beatles——Yesterday
Blue Rodeo——don't get angry
Elvis Costello——She
Barbara Borra——walking on springtime
Bryan Adams——Have You Ever Really Love A Woman
jump then fall enchanted if this was a movie 全是taylor
艾薇儿的 wish you were
Crush-Ray J(超性感~~)sexy can i-Ray Jbaby love-Nicole Scherzinger(我初中时超中意听)parachute-Cheryl Colelike a virgin-madonna(经典老歌《像处女一样》)Wild ones-flo rida SMFU-Dawn RichardRead All About It (feat. Emeli)-Professor GreenMake Me Proud (F. Nicki Minaj)-Drake(麻辣鸡把声好掂!!坚持听到后面!!!)
The Saltwater Room——Owl City(这货最近好像又重唱了一遍,发现还不如先前唱的)Letting Go——Jo De La Rosa(加一点小伤感)craigie hill ——cara dillon(加一点小感动)再来一首Now Or Never——Jodie Connor也是不错的哈~
《god is a girl》《Far away from home》-Groove Coverage
iyaz BABY FACE
石河子BABY FACENow Or Never
—— 歌舞青春 I’m Yours
Jason Mraz (杰森·玛耶兹)talking about
lemonOpen Your Eyes
Brian SeoWhat dreams are made of
Lizzie McguireBling Bling
鸥风(Taru) sorry
brian firefly
a-teensStepup
Darinwhen you say nothin gatall
—— owl city
that day ---- maria arrendondopretty boy--- M2Mnothing's gonna change my love for you--- Glenn Medeiros
my heartbeat faraway Shine Tonight林灏扬
楼主什么口味的?至少放个模板出来吧
letting go
个人觉得最好听
Life for rent-Dido
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙找八首简单地要命的英文歌_百度知道
帮帮忙找八首简单地要命的英文歌
这是作业来的【作业尼妹8首简单一点的英文歌【应付老师真的要简单,顺便不是这么难唱歌【因为我讨厌唱歌单词也要简单一些【英语特缉单光竿叱放癸虱含僵差感谢万分感谢万分
附加一下祝你生日快乐(英文版)
新年快乐(英文版)坚决不要
提问者采纳
my heart will go on
我心永恒big big world
大大世界preaty boy
漂亮男孩i love缉单光竿叱放癸虱含僵 you more that i can say
爱你在心口难开the day you went away
你走的那天take me to your heart
吻别的英文版as long as you love me
其他类似问题
1..Hello song 歌词 歌词(Lyrics) Hello, hello, hello how are you? I'm fine, I'm fine , I hope that you are too. Hello, hello, hello how are you? I'm fine, I'm fine , I hope that you are too 2.. Finger Family 歌词 Lyrics Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you? Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? Mammy finger, Mammy finger, where are you? Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you? Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you? Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you? Here I am. Here I am. How do you do? 3.. 《ABC song》歌词 》 ABCD,EFG HIJK,LMNOP QRS,TUV WXYZ Now I know my ABC, tell me what you think of me 4.. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 歌词 Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are! When the blazing sun is gone, When there's nothing he shines upon, Then you show your little light, Twinkle, twinkle, all the缉单光竿叱放癸虱含僵 night.twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are! Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are! 5..Humpty 歌词 Dumpty sat on a wall Humpty Dumpty had a great fall All the king's horse And all the king's men Couldn't put Humpty together again6... Ten Little Indian Boys 歌词 LyricsOne little, two little, three little Indians, four little, five little, six little Indians, seven little, eight little, nine little Indians, ten little Indian boys. Ten little, nine little, eight little Indians, seven little, six little, five little Indians, four little, three little, two little Indians, one little Indian boy.7.. 《Oh Mr.Sun》歌词 Lyrics 》Oh, Mr.Sun, Sun, Mr.Golden Sun, Please shine down on me! Oh Mr.Sun, Sun, Mr.Golden Sun, Hiding behind a tree. Little children Are asking you. Please come out so we can play with you. Oh Mr.Sun, Sun, Mr.Golden Sun, Please shine down on me!8..《The Farmer in the Dell》歌词 Lyrics 》
The farmer in the dell The farmer in the dellHi-ho, the derry-o The farme The farmer takes a wife The farmer takes a wife Hi-ho, the derry-o The farmer takes a wife The wife takes the child The wife takes the child Hi-ho, the derry-o The wife takes the child The child takes the nurse The child takes the nurse Hi-ho, the derry-o The child takes the nurse The nurse takes the dog The nurse takes the dog Hi-ho, the derry-o The nurse takes the dog The dog takes the cat The dog takes the cat Hi-ho, the derry-o The dog takes the cat The cat takes the rat The cat takes the rat Hi-ho, the derry-o The cat takes the rat The rat takes the cheese The rat takes the cheese Hi-ho, the derry-o The rat takes the cheese The cheese stands alone The cheese stands alone Hi-ho, the derry-o The cheese stands alone9.. Bingo 歌词There was a farmer who had a dog,And Bingo was his name-o. B-I-N-G-O B-········
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
音乐之声pretty boyTak缉单光竿叱放癸虱含僵e me to your heart英文儿歌:If you're happy
If you're happy happy happy clap your hands.....) BingoTen little Indian boysapple tree Jingle bellSilent night
祝你生日快乐(英文版)
新年快乐(英文版)
真是简单得要命。。。
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 速度与激情6 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。