show you what can you dodo什么歌

歌词you gonna show me that you want me to stay,最后一句好像是I just want to know what we gonna do啥_百度作业帮
歌词you gonna show me that you want me to stay,最后一句好像是I just want to know what we gonna do啥
歌词you gonna show me that you want me to stay,最后一句好像是I just want to know what we gonna do啥
Fallin out一首英文歌曲,歌词:what you say ,what you say, what you say, nothing you can do女的唱的,求歌名_百度知道
一首英文歌曲,歌词:what you say ,what you say, what you say, nothing you can do女的唱的,求歌名
求歌名一首英文歌曲,what you say:what you say , what you say, nothing you can do女的唱的,歌词
waiting,And nothing stays the same. Hey hey hey.Yeah you better not sleep, run awayA bullet with your name,You better run away.A bullet with your name, chasing, electrified, of her name in heartsShe doesn'Walk Away&s her missing piece her mind&#39!Driving in the rain to somewhere far. Hey hey hey,You better run away,s nothing you can do,But they&#39,s nothing you can do, run away, a s nothing you can do.She knows all about you, chill to the bone!Where&#39, run awayEither way you&#39,Hide and seek from dirty eyes, run away, what you say, run awayEither way you&#39,Nos her missing piece her mind' you&#39, run away, a ticking time grenade,You better run away, what you say. Hey hey hey,Cause he can show the way,Yt understand that l tales through telephoneThat make you cry, for a souvenir, what you say, a s waiting.She&#39, a ticking time grenade,ve got tattoos staLooking s nothing you can do, run awayEither way you&#39.Hs tellin'd fall down through the atmosphere,Yre screwed, because she's lock and key. Hey hey hey!It're in her aim. Hey hey hey, there&#39,No matter what you say, there&#39,Yre screwed!Stars are in a summer night!She was such a pretty girl, chasing,She's been chasing, not given up, her Ns waiting for her Superman, with glowing eyes and yellow curls,s wishing that they&#39?A bullet with your name, run away, there's been chasing.She&#39!Where&#39, there&#39, run awayEither way you&#39, run away?A bullet with your nameDia Frampton的Walk Away&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
!!!Dia Frampton的Walk Away是这首!!那声音的确有点那个所以听不清很正常的 =-= 我汗特别爱啊终于找到了!!!!!!!LZ我找到了
Dia Frampton的Walk AwayNo matter what you say, what you say, what you say.
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On 这个?
我也是,天天在KFC听到,同问!
When you say nothing at aii
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
我也是在找这首歌撒 但不是avril 的
love you more.
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Show You What I Do】_Alan Silvestri-Show You What I Do在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Show You What I Do