相爱穿梭千年郑爽唱歌第一集郑爽唱的什么歌

相爱穿梭千年郑爽在第一集唱了一首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年郑爽在第一集唱了一首英文歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da.;re on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39:Like a Star Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39..;ve got to understand the way it isIt've been confused and in the darkNow I understandt describeYou made me feel I've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI's not the secret anymorecause we'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won&#39.;m alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can&#39歌曲名.I't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的是什么歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的是什么歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mind~Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I've got to understand the way it isIt'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can't describeYou made me feel I've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI&#39.;m alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you&#39.;re on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don&#39..;Like a Star &s not the secret anymorecause we've been confused and in the darkNow I understandyeah ooo.I wonder why it isI don't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I&#39&lt.I&#39
其他类似问题
郑爽的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年第一集郑爽唱的英文歌
提问者采纳
re on my side,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39, With anyone but you, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time歌名, 从今夜开始, 让我如此神魂颠倒You't describe,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 我相信,, 你让我的生命绽放When everym alive,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, Bt argue like this, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 温暖我的掌心Oh, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I've been through that before,喔, The way it is, 始终不懂I don&#39, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down. Yll never be the same,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I'll never be the same:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like ve got this look i can&#39, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like acause we&#39.,With anyone but you, 喔;ve been confused and in the dark, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39, 再不是秘密&#39, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39,真的爱你Stilre the only one. I do love you, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page.;t find the words to write this song, 始终不懂I don&#39,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh, Bt argue like this, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 爱在心头口难开;t argue like this., 天堂太远Can&#39, 也曾迷惑不解,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 始终不懂I don's not a secret anymore, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart:Like A Star原唱
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁& & & & & & & & &
& 您的位置是& :&>&&>&
相爱穿梭千年第1集林湘湘唱的英文歌曲叫什么名字?歌词介绍在线试听
&&&来源:& & 10:19:19
简述:  穿越电视剧《相爱穿梭千年》现已在湖南卫视播出,在第一集中,郑爽饰演的林湘湘在面试时唱的英文歌曲深受大家的关注和喜爱,据悉这首歌曲为Corinne Rae的《like a star
  穿越电视剧《相爱穿梭千年》现已在湖南卫视播出,在第一集中,郑爽饰演的林湘湘在面试时唱的英文歌曲深受大家的关注和喜爱,据悉这首歌曲为Corinne Rae的《like a star》,下面小编为大家分享一下这首歌曲的中英文歌词,一起来欣赏一下吧!
  相爱穿梭千年
  电视剧《相爱穿梭千年》第一集林湘湘唱的英文歌曲《like a star》
  原唱:Corinne Bailey Rae
  中英文歌词:
  Just like a star across my sky
  好似流星划过我的天空
  Just like an angel off the page
  你像书中走出的天使
  You have appeared to my life
  出现在我的生命中
  Feel like I&ll never be the same
  从未有过这样的感觉
  Just like a song in my heart
  就像心中的响起的歌声
  Just like oil on my hands
  温暖我的掌心
  Oh.. I do love you
  喔,真的爱你
  Still i wonder why it is
  始终不懂
  I don&t argue like this, With anyone but you
  我为何这样在乎你
  We do it all the time, Blowing out my mind
  让我如此神魂颠倒
  You&ve got this look i can&t describe
  难以抗拒你的容颜
  You make me feel like I&m alive
  你让我的生命绽放
  When everything else is a fade
  当一切老去
  Without a doubt you&re on my side
  我相信,你依旧在我身边
  Heaven has been away too long
  天堂太远
  Can&t find the words to write this song
  爱在心头口难开,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语
  Oh.,.. Your love
  喔,你的爱
  Still i wonder why it is
  始终不懂
  I don&t argue like this,With anyone but you
  我为何这样在乎你
  We do it all the time Blowing out my mind
  让我如此神魂颠倒
  I have come to understand, The way it is
  如今我终于明白一切
  It&s not a secret anymore
  再不是秘密&
  cause we&ve been through that before
责任编辑:rr
版权所有:北京在线问题补充&&
爱在心头口难开, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, Ws not a secret anymore,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like at argue like this,Wve been through that before,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life:Like A StarJust like a star across my sky, 始终不懂I don&#39, 始终不懂I don'm alive, 天堂太远Can&#39,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39, 现在我终于明了It argue like this,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 也曾迷惑不解歌名, 始终不懂I don&#39, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,,喔, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you'll never be the same, With anyone but you, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I're on my side, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down.;re the only one., Blowing out my mind, Blowing out my mind, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page. Your love, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 再不是秘密&#39,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand,你依旧在我身边Heaven hat find the words to write this song, The way it is, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind.;ll never be the same, 喔, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart,我知道你是我的唯一I't argue like this, 从今夜开始. I do love you, 我相信, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 温暖我的掌心Oh,只能用歌声代......余下全文>>
&2-19 12:23
爱在心头口难开, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, Ws not a secret anymore,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like at argue like this,Wve been through that before,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life:Like A StarJust like a star across my sky, 始终不懂I don&#39, 始终不懂I don'm alive, 天堂太远Can&#39,你的爱Still i wonder why it is, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39, 现在我终于明了It argue like this,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 也曾迷惑不解歌名, 始终不懂I don&#39, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,,喔, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you'll never be the same, With anyone but you, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I're on my side, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down.;re the only one., Blowing out my mind, Blowing out my mind, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page. Your love, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 再不是秘密&#39,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand,你依旧在我身边Heaven hat find the words to write this song, The way it is, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind.;ll never be the same, 喔, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart,我知道你是我的唯一I't argue like this, 从今夜开始. I do love you, 我相信, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 温暖我的掌心Oh,只能用歌声代......余下全文>>
&2-19 12:23
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
我也很想知道
活宝人鱼的眼泪&2-19 12:18
猜你感兴趣
Copyright ©
.  闽ICP备号