《left hand pathfree》歌词大意

free loop 歌词大意_百度知道
free loop 歌词大意
Free Loop (管不住的音符)   I'm a little used to calling outside your name   如果不喊出你的名字,我在窗外会有点难受  I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane   今晚若再见到你,我可能无法控制自己  But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day   我不明白这是为什么,时间开始变得有点缓慢  Hey yeah   嘿耶   I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name   我曾一语惊人,想要名震一方  I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same   如果我也离你而去,在人群中随波逐流,只会碌碌无为  But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day   我不明白这是为什么,时间开始变得有点缓慢  Hey yeah   嘿耶   Cause it's hard for me to lose   因为失去你是一种煎熬  In my life I've found only time will tell   一生追求的,只有时间才能给我答案  And I will figure out that we can baby   亲爱的,我会弄明白的  We can do a one night stand, yeah   至少我们可以一夜相拥  And it's hard for me to lose in my life   因为失去你是一种煎熬  I've found outside your skin right near the fire   我发现你被遗弃街头,外表憔悴不堪将要毁灭  That we can baby   亲爱的,我们可以  We can change and feel alright   修复一切,共度难关  I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain   我已习惯在雨中漫步  You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same   如果你找到依赖,大可天明就离我而去  But I don't know enough, I need someone who leaves the day   但我不明白这是为什么,我需要有人和我一起遗忘这一天  Hey yeah   嘿耶   Cause it's hard for me to lose   因为失去你是一种煎熬  In my life I've found only time will tell   一生追求的,只有时间才能给我答案  And I will figure out that we can baby   亲爱的,我会弄明白的  We can do a one night stand, yeah   至少我们可以一夜相拥  And it's hard for me to lose in my life   因为失去你是一种煎熬  I've found outside your skin right near the fire   我发现你被遗弃街头,外表憔悴不堪将要毁灭  That we can baby   亲爱的,我们可以  We can change and feel alright   修复一切,共度难关
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
loop的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Left Hand Free-Alt-J, Left Hand FreeMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Left Hand Free
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Hey shady baby I'm hot
Like the prodigal son
Pick a battle eenie meenie miney moe
Hey flower you're the chosen one
Well your left hand's free
And your right's in a grip
With another left hand
Watch his right hand slip
Towards his gun, oh no
I tackle weeds just so the moon buggers nibble
A right hand grip on his Colt single-action on me
And your right's in a grip
With another left hand
Watch his right hand slip
Towards his gun, oh no
N-E-O, O-M-G, gee whiz
Girl you're the one for me
Though your man's bigger than I am
All my days he disagrees, oh no
(Speak easy)
Well my left hand's free
Well my left hand's free
Well my left hand's free
Hey shady baby I'm hot
Like the prodigal son
Pick a battle eenie meenie miney moe
Hey flower you're the chosen one
Well my left hand's free
Well my left hand's free
Well my left hand's free
Well my left hand's free
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 12:53
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 13:02
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Left Hand Free的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
跟着我左手右手一个慢动作
然而我明天并不高考却还on line 今天电脑又搞坏了 重要的东西都没了 还要继续写写写改改改 希望效果好就行 虽然路还很长 但是一点点努力啊啊啊 然而我明天考物理啊啊啊啊我却现在一页都没看只剩呵呵了
听点放松的啊哈啊
fo三角基这么久了还不知道那首广告曲是他们的噢我好失败
吃饭睡觉挤痘痘。
啤酒广告即视感
一起摇摆~
Danceeeeee
你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你吃你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你睡你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你你
Feels good.
(第1页, 共65条)
收藏Left Hand Free的人们
听Left Hand Free的人也听
关注虾米:求《最好的我》歌词翻译_百度知道
求《最好的我》歌词翻译
不知道是不是房祖名那首。。最好的我-房祖名/龚芝怡我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪你微笑或泪流我不在乎你下次会来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 Coz I Love You So献给你最好的我就算只是朋友B:还想和你做朋友想念your big brown eyes可爱的lips I wanna kissI miss想一直牵着你的手但我还年轻 心不定 又能怎么办(boy,有什么话开不了口)No worries我只是用脑想过头拥有了又想自由 自由后又想拥有(等待着 空逛着 有话也保留)(他们说刮风的时候 你总选择要一个人颤抖)Guess Youll Never Know Coz Ill Never Show (为了谁你不自由)A:我不在乎什么天长地久我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪你微笑或泪流我不在乎你下次会来呆多久(拥有了又想自由)我只在乎这心动前所未有(自由又想拥有)我不会走 'cause I love you so献给��最好的我就算只是朋友C:行 不过别人把你追走也行 不过自己暂时把你拥有(你低头喝着酒 别只顾喝着酒)做朋友是保护你最坏也是最好的借口我明白要你爱是荒谬的要求我明白有些默契我必须要自守只是你眼眸 走漏了一种Baby Baby想爱不能爱的哀求嘿,好久不见 仲记得你中意听不如不见 记得以前和你分享我的担心 烦恼还有我的骄傲但现在我们之间却变得越来越有礼貌When we broke up你的朋友一定拍手说好现在你身边的他们大概都不喜欢我但是我还是我 我还一样能活The reason why我决定离开There is only one reason Why'Cause I know you deserve better and more没了我大家信不过的那个星座你一定要好好生活 别想太多为什么我写了这首歌 只想用心对你说I love you and I still do I love you nowBut it insists in a different way if I may, hey'Cause so I know you used to love me moreBut now there's a fare我知道我离开世界的那一天你一定会流泪 在我的照片前面And I'll do the sameNot 'cause I want to met,Cause you have always been like my family to me这不是秘密但喺你身边既 会有几多人知流过的泪 说过的话 仍在我心中虽然已经失去你以后如果在街上碰到你和你心爱的那个谁唔好避 我会微笑带礼貌地欣然面对I wish you luck, wish you health, wish you lovewith this XXI wish you luck, wish you health, wish you lovewith this smile and his hugA: 我不在乎你下次会来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 'cause I love you so献给你最好的我就算只是朋友我不在乎什么天长地久我只在乎你想不想要拥有一颗真心和温暖的手在身后 陪你微笑或泪流我不在乎你下次会来呆多久我只在乎这心动前所未有我不会走 'cause I love you so献给你最好的我就算只是朋友D:Nice to meet youI am very happy to have met you in my life谢谢你I wish love and healthHope to see you againGoodbye!
提问者采纳
I only care about you want do not want to have A sincere and warm hands Behind a smile or tears with you I do not care how long you will come next time I only ever care about this cardiac I will not go Coz I Love You So I am dedicated to your best Even just friends B: want to be your friend Missed your big brown eyes Lovely lips I wanna kiss I miss holding your hand to have But I can still young unsettled and how do (Boy, what if I can not say) No worries I just thought with the head brain Want to have freedom and want to have free (Wait for it retains a air Guangzhao) (They say when the wind blows you always choose a person shivering) Guess Youll Never Know Coz Ill Never Show (to whom you are not free) A: I do not care what ever and ever I only care about you want do not want to have A sincere and warm hands Behind a smile or tears with you I do not care how long you will come next time (Have wanted to free) I only care about the heart unprecedented (Free want to have) I will not go 'cause I love you so Dedicated to the best of me Even if just a friend C: OK, but others chase you away Also OK, but you have your moment (You do not just bow drinking drinking) Is to protect your friends is the best excuse for the worst Understand that you love me is absurd demands I understand that some understanding I have to automorphic Just your eyes leaked a Baby Baby Love to Love can cry Hey, Long time no see Chung remember you listen Italy Better not to remember and share with you I have my pride worry worry But now between us Has become more and more polite When we broke up Your friends clapped with the good Now they are around you probably do not like me But I, like I can live my The reason why I decided to leave There is only one reason Why 'Cause I know you deserve better and more But I do not believe you of that constellation But you have to even think about life too much Why I wrote this song just want to say to you heart I love you and I still do I love you now But it insists in a different way if I may, hey 'Cause so I know you used to love me more But now there's a fare I know the day I left the world You will cry in front of my photos And I'll do the same Not 'cause I want to met, Cause you have always been like my family to me This is not a secret But neither am at your side will have to know how many people Flow through the tears said it was still my heart Although you have lost If you come across in the street after you and your beloved the guy who Do not attempt to avoid I would smile politely pleased with the face I wish you luck, wish you health, wish you love with this XX I wish you luck, wish you health, wish you love with this smile and his hug A: I do not care how long you will come next time I only care about this cardiac unprecedented I will not go 'cause I love you so I am dedicated to your best Even if just a friend I do not care what ever and ever I only care about you want do not want to have A sincere and warm hands Behind a smile or tears with you I do not care how long you will come to the next I only ever care about this cardiac I will not go 'cause I love you so I am dedicated to your best Even if just a friend D: Nice to meet you I am very happy to have met you in my life Thank you I wish love and health Hope to see you again Goodbye!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Left Hand Free》歌词
Left Hand Free-Alt-J
Hey shady baby I'm hot
Like the prodigal son