求大神告诉top of the pops 2014第十五秒出现的那张图是什么歌曲好听2014

求大神告诉我歌名,《Top of the pops 2014》MV里面00:51分(女的)和01:_百度知道
求大神告诉我歌名,《Top of the pops 2014》MV里面00:51分(女的)和01:
51分(女的)和01求大神告诉我歌名,各位大神:02分(男的)01:26(女的)他们唱的歌:00分(女的)和01,《Top of the pops 2014》MV里面00
提问者采纳
26是Lily Allen的Hard out there剩下的我也不太清楚啦1:00那个埃及艳后是Katy Perry的Dark Horse1。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
pops的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
回复该回复回复会更丰富
你知道吗?求大神告诉我啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
无关操蛋的四六级&这是最初的英格利什&无关所谓的狗屁潮流&这是最初的街头文化&只属于半钉的情绪译站&去特麽的王三儿&只要你喜欢&仅此而已&我只是一只不安分的铅笔&&请无辜的你们自带橡皮&抹去不喜欢的那些&自由&&&自在&&
写在最前头的话,当别人在吹牛逼的时候我在干什麽
起了这么一个很逼的题目,都特麽有点不敢往下写了,怕自己真的吹起牛逼来刹不住啊,拖了这么久,才敢拉起卷闸门正式开张营业,心情忐忑得比那首同名歌曲颠簸多了,不管怎么说,我终于一拍我那瘪瘪的胸部向来来往往的过客们保证:我是来做件事的。尽管我不知道自己做的是对或错,但我是本着愉快的情绪来经营这片儿不要租金不要水电的地儿,这说明归根结底我是很认真的。就和我那描述一样,这是一座情绪的译站。第一次萌生这个想法是几个月前浑浑噩噩的期末,我选择放弃一些东西来换取自己想要的另外一些东西,但迫于我个人懒散的老毛病,我没有得到我想要的最理想的结局。可现在,我特麽终于二十岁了,时光滚得很快很远,反倒也提醒我也得攫住那青春的尾巴痛痛快快地玩儿了,所以在两包立顿、两份外卖、几首逼歌的催化下我立马意识到特麽的是时候着手干我想干的了,于是一切因此在我好哥们李歪生日的这一天有了意义,what a fxxkin& day!
逼话讲的太多我都忘了怎么接着忽悠,这个小站的呈现形式可能有点独特,在这里,再也没有叽叽喳喳的少先队员王三儿,这里躺着的是一个只会敲击键盘不爱说话的病人,当然他的名字有点长,叫做罗夏-爱翘课斯基-毘兹妥(Rorschach Ijokesky Peeztoy,简称RIP),当然你也可以叫他半钉(Halfnail),&记得我第一次见他的时候,那天天气很好,可偌大的太阳之下只有他枕着一片小小的黑暗躲在云里面,我认定他是个疯子,不过出乎意料的是,他不止如此。&以上纯属自己胡写,真相是这样的,&望着窗外秉书复习的姑娘,他忽然一脸的无地自容,回望着自己那颀长的影子,那分明是一根无力的鸡巴,他突然觉得有许多事情要去做,这样才能使自己的影子看上去更有力些,起码,得有磨不去的棱角,就像一座纪念碑那样。&我想,这必然是有关他的肖像。
介绍完了主人,我们说说这里的货儿,如楼顶的几句絮语所言,这里的东西与英语有关,与街头文化有关,但能将她们串联起来的是一颗装满热忱的脑袋,借靠着一本盗版的牛津字典、一台风扇狂转的电脑、还有几个时而上的去时而上不去的西方网站,他希望通过自己的语言向你转述街头文化最初的模样,那不是所谓的潮不潮就能被阐释,也绝逼不是仅仅通过购买就能被轻易解构,如果你真的钻进这个世界,你会发现无论是从参与其中的人物还是形式来说,你都需要花点时间去品味她们的故事,无论是朋克说唱涂鸦漫画云云,都能在这里窥见其色,但我不保证你们照单全收,因为这全是半钉那货儿嗜好的玩意,他是十万嬉皮的十万分之一,是大千世界的千分之一,总之,他活着或是死了,都与这里要叙述的东西无碍,他只是个孤独转述者和一个蹩脚的翻译,不必去留意,你所要生擒的 是这里的每一个令你觉得闪耀的词眼和段落,留住她们,好好生活
最后重申我们的初衷:
无关操蛋的四六级 这是最初的英格利什&
无关所谓的狗屁潮流 这是最初的街头文化&
只属于半钉的情绪译站 去特麽的王三儿&
只要你喜欢 仅此而已&
我只是一只不安分的铅笔 &
请无辜的你们自带橡皮 抹去不喜欢的那些&
所以 现在 我可以给你那个答案了
当别人在吹牛逼的时候我在打飞机 &&
Interview: Mike Shinoda Talks New Linkin Park Album And Ranks His Top 5 Rappers
对话:听Mike Shinoda谈论对林肯公园新专辑的看法以及他最喜欢的前五名说唱歌手
最近出了趟小远门,这份一直在译的采访稿也就一拖再拖,回来也都第三天了,幸好状态还okay,就慢吞吞地完结了这篇东西,是关于林肯公园主脑Mike的采访稿,虽然现在耳朵里听到东西多了,觉得他们的歌儿没自己想的那么牛逼了,但是作为一支告诉我什么才是摇滚的乐队,我依旧热爱他们,期待他们的新砖,月底见。最后感谢时光,感谢戴尔,感谢雀巢,感谢百度,感谢谷歌,感谢维基,感谢盗版牛津大辞典,感谢有道词典,感谢Complex,感谢豆瓣电台。欢迎来到这座情绪的译站,希望你们能找到自己喜欢的,估计会有一些错讹之处,求高手解难,还有颇多我自己横生乱添的 插入语和修饰词,全是为了顺达文意。问与答已经用异色字体区分看,也就多谢各位客官光临,寒舍招待不周,还望各位看官多多包涵。
杂志原图,参上
原文地址:
Interview: Mike Shinoda Talks New Linkin Park Album And Ranks His Top 5 Rappers
BY COMPLEX MAGAZINE | APR 30, 2012 | 11:59 AM | PERMALINK
对话:听Mike Shinoda谈论对林肯公园新专辑的看法以及他最喜欢的前五名说唱歌手
When the Cali-based &rock meets rap& outfit Linkin Park released their first album, Hybrid Theory, it beat out Britney Spears to become the best selling record of 2001. That level of success freaked them out. After releasing their second album, Meteora in 2003, they regrouped and re-emerged four years later with a completely new sound that caused an uproar amongst loyal stans.
当这支植根于加州以&摇滚遇上说唱&为标签的乐队Linkin Park发行他们第一张专辑 Hybrid Theory 的时候,他们就硬生生地夺走了原本属于小甜甜Britney Spears 的2001年最畅销专辑的宝座,出乎意料的巨大成功反倒使他们自己感到震惊。紧接着在2003年,他们的第二张专辑Meteora又不负众望,再次赢得了公众的赞颂。之后漫长的四年悄然过去,他们才再次聚首,带着一种崭新的声音回到人们的视线之内,而毫无疑问,他们给死忠歌迷带来了一场难以忘怀的鼓噪。
The albums Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns bore the sonic signature of legendary producer Rick Rubin. Rubin was also behind the boards for the band&s latest studio effort, Living Things, which is set to drop June 26th.
而他们最近发行的两张专辑都深深地烙上了传奇制作人Rick Rubin音速一般令人眩晕的个人印记。Rick Rubin此时则正躲在幕后为Linkin Park即将于今年6月26日正式问世的全新专辑Living Things做最后的努力。
Last Friday Complex got a chance to hear a few tracks and chat with Linkin Park co-founder and resident MC, Mike Shinoda. He&s a smart dude with an interesting take on the band&s place in music history.
上个周五,很荣幸我们(指Complex杂志)能有机会听到他们的几首新歌并坐下来和这支乐队的建队元老和现任EMCEE Mike Shinoda聊聊他们最近的事儿,这个睿智的家伙对于他们自己在乐坛的地位有着自己独特而有趣的见解。
The new songs have a big, modern polished sound, but with that warm, fuzzy, hard-hitting Rick Rubin feel to them. Linkin Park has evolved from MTV frat-house faves into a class act and MC Mike Shinoda makes that clear in the rap-heavy joint &Until It Breaks& off Living Things. Over a bed of big healthy drums, he confidently spits, &I&m a Banksy / You&re a Brainwash / Get the picture like that?& Yes, we get the picture.
Linkin Park的新歌里塑造了一种饱经修饰的充满现代感的声音,但是在掺入Rick Rubin标志性的温和而模糊的迷幻感之后,他们似乎不再是那种带着浓重MTV流行味的后舍男生般的乐团,现在的他们俨然已经迈向了新的阶级,而Mike Shinoda通过新专辑Living Things里一首饶舌味十足的单曲Until It Breaks,清晰地向人们展示了乐队脱胎换骨之后的新的思考,在铿锵有力的鼓点的映衬下,他自如地驾驭着韵脚 &我是Banksy/你们则是Brainwash/你能想象这样的景象么?&事实上,这幅画面就在我们的眼前。(Banksy是世界上最神秘也最臭名昭著的涂鸦大师,想了解的话可以自行谷歌,而Brainwash洗脑先生则是一个半路出家以艺术家身份自诩的小胡子中年待业青年,你可以通过一部由Banksy主导的充满讽刺意味的纪录片Exit Through the Gift Shop了解两人之间的故事,你就可以了解为什么Mike为什么写了这句词,不错的片子,五星推荐)
Interview by Jeff Sanico
采访来自于Jeff Sanico
Do you keep abreast of rap current affairs?
嗨,Mike,你知道最近说唱圈子的动态么?
I think I do. These days everything moves really fast. There&s all kinds of sub-genres so it all depends on what you&re talking about. For instance, just this morning I heard about this track. It&s a Foster The People remix for &Blue Jeans& (by Lana Del Rey) that Azealia Banks raps on. She&s dope. The guy that mixed our record was doing her record right after ours and I was like, &Dude, can I sneak in?& I&m excited to hear Azealia Banks&s stuff.
我想,算是吧,这段时间里圈子变化万千,涌现了各种各样庞杂的风格,就看你说的是哪边的情况了,比如。就这个早上我就听到一首不错的歌儿,是Foster The People(新晋独立乐团,长相小清新,曲风小复古)以Lana Del Rey(又是个新人,感觉就是美版陈珊妮)的热单Blue Jeans为蓝本重新演绎的混音曲,Azealia Banks(一个91年的女说唱手,天啊,还是个双性恋)在其中担纲一段说唱,她的发挥真的碉堡了,而那个正在为她制作唱片的家伙刚刚帮我们弄完混音,我就随口一说&嗨哥们,能让我神不知鬼不觉地插一脚么&,说真的Azealia Banks的东西真的很让我亢奋。
&What excites you about the new Linkin Park album?
那么,你么的新专辑有什么值得你亢奋的呢?
It doesn&t lose any of the creativity of the newer stuff and it brings in the energy of the older stuff. It&s kind of a comprehensive sound. I feel like we&ve been able to take all the stuff we&ve learned on the way and put it all together in each song and still keep it fresh and forward-thinking.
我们的新专辑是一张完整的东西,在其中你既能发现我们新的创意,也能感受到我们原有的生命力、我自己觉得我们好像把这一路上所能想到的所有素材都塞在里面了,我们把他们整合在每首歌里并使之仍旧保持一种新鲜而前卫的感觉。
Whenever we get in the studio we react really badly to anything feeling like it&s a throwback or a repeat of what we&ve done&as long as it feels like we&re taking a step forward it feels good. This record echoes a lot of different random things from what we&ve learned along the way. I think every artist&s &new album& is their favorite one.
无论何时我们走进录音室我们都觉得自己在做的东西就像在回归和拷贝我们以前的作品,这种感觉真的糟透了------但只要一切好起来,我们就觉着自己向前又走了一大步。这张专辑回顾了我们这一路上经历的一些乱七八糟的事。我想,对于每个艺人来说,在他们心目中自己的新专辑都是最爱不释手的。
We&ve been immersed in this one for a year. It&s like we are currently in the eye of the storm. All of my focus is on getting this record perfect and presenting it to the fans in the way that I think is the perfect way. It&ll never be perfect, but we just do our best to make it the best it can be. I&m thrilled about the record, I couldn&t be more excited about people hearing it.
我们在这张专辑上花了差不多一年的时间,这就好像我们正处于一场风暴的中心,而我全部重心都放在打磨这张专辑并已一个自认为完美的方式将它呈现给翘首期盼的歌迷上,但我并不知道结果如何,但为了让这张东西看起来很棒,我们付出了自己最大热忱。现在我真的难以抑制自己兴奋的情绪,我无法想象当人们听到它时我自己会有多激动。
How close is the new record to completion?
那么我们还要等多久才能拿到这张专辑呢?
We&re mastering right now so it&s basically done. It&ll be out June 26th. The single &Burn It Down& just came out. We&re starting to get some feedback on how people are receiving it and it&s been awesome.
&我们现在正忙碌其中而且基本上专辑的录制过程已经接近完成,它会在6月26日被正式摆上货架,单曲Burn It Down已经提前发布了,我们也已经收到一些来自歌迷的反馈,似乎他们能够接受我们的这种转变,而这真的是好极了。
The first couple days we had the highest web traffic in the history of the band&broke all kinds of personal records. It did really well compared to things in the past few years. The industry at large is like& it&s hard to tell where the benchmarks are sometimes, because we live through the bubble of the music industry.
在这首歌刚发布的那几天,我们的官网被歌迷挤爆了,无论是访问量还是评论数都创造了史上的新高。和过去几年的情况好好地比较一下,整个音乐工业就像&&你根本无法判断什么才是这个行业的基准,因为我们本身就生存在音乐工业的泡影之中
In comparison to that, everything could feel small. Depends on whether you&re an optimist or not.
I don&t think we&re pessimists, so we just really try and be in the moment and be happy with what goals we can set and how we can achieve them.
相较之而言,任何成就都是渺小的,一切取决于你是否是一个乐观的人,当然并不认为我们是那种悲观主义者,因此我们尽力而为并沉浸在那种美妙的时刻之中,我们非常开心自己能够从我们力所能及的成就中找寻到快乐。
What&s the process for creating a Linkin Park song?
Linkin Park的歌都是怎样被创作出来的呢?
Our process is really loose. Sometimes we&ll start songs with a piano, a beat, or lyrics. Sometimes the lyrics get written and mulled over and picked apart a million times. And sometimes it&s just like, walk up in front of the mic and freestyle it off the top of your head and that&s what ends up being on the record.
我们的创作过程其实很松散,有时一段钢琴伴奏、一段鼓点或是几句歌词就能催生出一首歌来,有时一段词则要经过无数次的反复推敲和选择才能写就,有时甚至有这样的情况,当我在一支麦克风前醒来,我会即兴地将悬浮在脑袋里的东西全部宣泄出来,那差不多就是最终呈现在唱片里东西。
It depends on the idea and what&s good for the song. Part of the thing that&s always been there for the band is, before the album Hybrid Theory, the band was called Hybrid Theory, and that was our philosophy from day one. We like all these different types of music and they&re very specific.
其实一切还是看你怎么想,你会去自然而然选择听上去不错的那些碎片,而它们一直在哪里等待着我们去寻觅,在我们第一张专辑Hybrid Theory,尚未发行之前,我们的乐队也叫这个名字,那是我们从第一天就认定的建队哲学,因为我们喜欢各种各样的风格迥异的音乐,而无论是哪一种都很玄妙。
It&s not like, oh, we&re just going to mix rap and rock. What kind of rap do you like? What kind of electronic music and rock do you like? Our tastes were different from what was going on out there.
事实上我们不是简单的把说唱和摇滚机械地混合在一起,你喜欢什么样的说唱呢?你又喜欢什么样的电子乐或是摇滚呢?显然我们的音乐品味与你所能想象到的还是有很大的不同。
If you think of the difference between like, just use Kid Rock as an easy example. His reference points were like, Run-DMC and like, country rock. Our references were more in the vein of D&p&che Mode, The Roots, Def Tones, Nine Inch Nails and things like that. While his was very aggressive, we called it &frat-rock,& ours was more somber and introverted at times.
而当你去细细琢磨这种差异时,你会忍不住去找一些范例,比如你可以选择Kid Rock(一个游走于流行、说唱、摇滚之间的怪蜀黍)当个样本,他的音乐参照标准差不多都是像Run-DMC(一个影响了说唱乐发展与走向的说唱组合,由RevRun、DMC、JMJ三人组成)或是乡村摇滚之类的东西,而我们则更多地从像D&p&che Mode(牛逼的实验金属乐队,只闻其名,未闻其声)、The Roots(我超喜欢的一个来自费城的说唱乐队,很深度)、Def Tones(不熟、查了下是美国另类说唱金属乐队)、Nine Inch Nails(不多说,工业金属巨头九寸钉)以及诸如此类的乐队身上汲取灵感与养分。换言之,我们称Kid Rock的音乐为&frat-rock&(困在这个词了,不知道该怎么翻译,求搭救),因为他的东西总是极富攻击性;相比而言,我们的东西却总是显得更加阴郁与内敛。
Fast-forward to today, I know that our musical tastes have evolved and broadened a lot. We listen to so many more things now, and so to mix all that stuff becomes increasingly difficult but simultaneously, increasingly exciting, when you feel like you get it right.
而随着时光的流逝,面对着眼前的一切,我意识到我们的音乐品味有了了极大的转变与拓展,数以万计的乐章在我们的耳蜗里盘旋,这使得我们更难将这些截然不同的东西混为有机的一体,可一旦我们找到对的感觉,我们就会在困惑的同时变得更加亢奋。
Has your fan base been feeling the progression?
既然如此,你们的死忠歌迷们有没有觉察到乐队的巨大进步?
The first two records were a whirlwind. Hybrid Theory was the best selling album in the world that year. We beat Britney Spears, which didn&t even make any sense to us. A couple years later we decided we needed to go back and basically completely change what we were doing or else we&d be stuck doing that thing forever.
我们的前两张专辑就像一股旋风,Hybrid Theory有幸成为了当年的最畅销专辑,我们竟然干掉了小甜甜,这是连我们自己都没想到的。之后过了好几年我们终于决定我们该重头再来,我们需要从此彻底颠覆我们原来一直坚持的东西。
We ended up doing an album called Minutes to Midnight, which was like taking a few steps out of the box and learning how to do something different. The last album was called A Thousand Suns and it was a complete departure. We went totally out of left field to people that were following the band.
之后,我们就完成了那张Minutes to Midnight,,对我们来说,这张专辑将我们从原来的风格和理念中解放出来,让我们有机会去尝试更多全新的元素。而最近的那张A Thousand Suns简直就是一次前所未有的冒险,我们似乎也因此得罪了许多一直追随我们的许多歌迷。
But to us, it was a necessary step. We knew going into it that it was really going to be polarizing. It was going to take a lot of effort for a fan to get into it, which is a lot to ask of people. Because it was a concept record, the first two songs on the album were instrumental and had absolutely no traditional structure&you didn&t get a song until the third track in.
但对我们自己来说,这是必经的阶段,我们也明白这样的选择会将我们带向一个极端,这需要我们在制作上花更多的精力,需要歌迷更多的给予我们呼应和认同,只有这样我们才能让歌迷么感同身受。因为这是一张概念专辑,前两首歌都是纯配器的伴奏,这完全不符合传统的专辑形式&而你直到第三首歌才能听到一首像样的真正的歌曲(也就是有唱词的歌儿)。
We absolutely lost and gained fans. If you look on the iTunes reviews its either one star or five stars. Everybody loved or hated it. That&s kind of the point. So coming back after that& we love that record and had a great time doing it and touring it. It kind of worked out exactly the way we wanted it to.
毫无疑问地,因为这张专辑,有人开始关注我们,有人则选择抛弃我们。你可以看到在iTunes上大家对它褒贬不一,最后的结论无非是大家要们喜欢要么讨厌。于是,在那之后&&我们倒都很喜欢这张玩意儿,我们花了大把时间来演奏其中的曲目,并且进行了一系列漫长的巡演。实际上这张专辑取得的成绩比我们预想的好多了。
So coming into this record we&re like, what do we feel is the next step for us creatively? Like, what are we excited about doing? And, this is it. It&s definitely feeling like there was a thirst for a certain thing that is very &Linkin Park,& and we wanted to give them that. We&ve been holding it back for a long time and we felt like now is a good time. We&re excited about doing it. We&re excited for people to hear it.
在经历了这张东西之后,我们在想:接下来能找到一些新鲜的富有创意的东西么?有什么值得让我们兴奋的东西么?确定的是,一切就好像我们有一种急切的渴望去寻找到一些带有鲜明&Linkin Park&属性的东西,而且我们也期望着将之呈现给大家,我们一度堵在某些点无法自拔,但很快我们就意识到现在才是最佳的创作期,我们的内心激情澎湃,我们迫不及待地希望大家能够听到我们的新作品。
Since you&re the rapper guy, who are your top 5 rappers?
作为一个玩说唱的人, 来排排你心目中的最屌的五个说唱歌手吧
I don&t think there would be any surprises there. It&s your typical favorite MCs, like Nas, Biggie and Rakim, etc. Let&s fill it out for five& &Pac and Em.我不觉得自己的选择会和别人有什么不一样的,基本就是那几个很经典很受追捧的家伙,比如Nas(纽约之子,街头诗人)、Biggie(全名Notorious B.I.G 臭名昭著的大胖子,和2pac斗了半辈子,最后终死于非命)、Rakim(词作大师,人称 握着麦克风的上帝,低调的要死),让我把剩下的两个也补上吧,Pac(神一般的2pac,匪帮风的大师,连他的死亡都是一纸谜团,算得上说唱史上最传奇说唱手也不为过)和 Em(Eminem,也就是大家熟知的痞子阿姆、艾米纳姆,白人的肤色,骨子里却是黑色的血液,对于辞藻的驾驭能力简直是神级的,关键人气居高不下,best rappa alive当之无愧)。
If you get past that, who are the five that people wouldn&t expect to be in somebody&s top five but should be?
好的,如果略过他们,你觉得那些不常被大家提起的人们中,最被低估的五个家伙是谁?
For me, I think its like, Redman, I would actually say Sean P, who I just think is a fucking genius. I might go Mos Def, I might go Black Thought. Who&s a West Coast dude& who&s like the shit? It&s tough, man. The West has always been a little less lyrical. Actually, I didn&t say Scarface, it would be Scarface. Face is retarded, he&s amazing.
对我来说,我会选Redman(Lil Wayne的导师兼顶头上司,CashMoney的掌门人),很可能我还会提及Sean P(蛮老的家伙了,难得听到首他的东西,在EA NBA Live系列游戏的背景乐里有他的献声哈)我觉得这家伙就是个他妈的天才;我可能还会选Mos Def(很有深度的家伙,演过 偷天换日里的搞炸弹的那哥们儿,长的和雷阿伦有点像啊),还有Black Thought(费城说唱乐队The Roots的主脑,等等,他好像和Em还有Mos一起在BET里合作过一次Cypher啊),谁算个西岸的角儿啊,谁能有个范儿啊?(自己就是西岸的,真不厚道啊)老兄,虽说西岸的家伙挺硬派的,不过大家的词都写的不咋样儿。事实上,我没说Scarface(南方的大佬级人物,词作能力牛逼,能把歌儿当小说写的),应该就他老人家了,他真的太牛逼了。
That&s the thing for me, it&s always been about, like, that kind of lyricism. The stuff that really excites me a lot of times is the stuff that&s not going to be on the radio. It&ll be too much for them.
这大概就是我的选择吧,我总是倾向于喜欢词作能力牛逼的家伙,那些常常令我感到兴奋的歌儿不见得都是电台的热单,因为这些歌所要表达的东西是无可比拟的。
What about newer artists like Danny Brown and people like that?
你觉得那些新人怎么样,例如像Danny Brown(说唱界的新人,穿着很有造型师的范儿,属于非主流的那类,发型很喜感,不过歌很不错,昨晚正好刚下了首wake up)这样的家伙?
I love Danny Brown! I just downloaded the Danny Brown 3:33 remix of &Blunt After Blunt.& The thing about him is he&s so wild. He&s really honest in a weird way. Like, he doesn&t have a filter, which can be a really bad thing for a lot of people.
我爱死Danny Brown了!我刚下了一首他的歌,三分三十三秒的混音版Blunt After Blunt.,他的版本真的太够劲了,他用了一种很奇怪的方式来表现自己的坦诚,不过他的言行举止总是无所顾忌,这对于许多人来说起到了不好的影响。
Like, you kind of wish Jose Canseco had a filter because you feel bad for him. But you don&t feel that way about Danny. Like, Danny doesn&t have a fucking front tooth, you know what I mean?
也许你会期望Jose Canseco(一个臭名昭著的棒球运动员,丑闻不断)能够学会明辨是非,因为他的行为教大家厌恶。但是你不会对Danny Brown有同样的期望,因为这家伙没有门牙,你懂我的意思(一方面是说这家伙缺两颗门牙,真的,不信的可以自行搜图,另一方面是影射这家伙口无遮拦
Be you and the mainstream is probably not going get it&but fuck them. He&s amazing. I&m probably the most excited about Azealia Banks. I&m really excited that Earl Sweatshirt is making tracks again. I feel like he hasn&t hit his stride yet but once he does he&s going to be really, for people like me, really special.
主流和媒体都几乎无法接受这个混小子,但是谁管他们呢,这家伙真的很屌;我最看好的还是(新晋双性恋女说唱手,91年出生的,我了个天),让我激动的是Earl Sweatshirt(新人说唱天团OFWGKTA的成员,唱作兼优)又重新开始创作了,我总觉得他没有进入自己最好的状态,一旦他真的找到自己的状态,他肯定能创作出一些很独特的东西,至少对我这样的人说是这样的。
Oh, I love the Death Grips record too. Have you heard that? I don&t know a lot about what he&s saying, it&s really hard to understand because he&s screaming his brains out. That&s the thing about it&it&s so punk rock for a rap record that I&m still just getting into it. But, the first record that they put out is literally one of my favorite records in like the last ten years. It&s so dope, just because it&s like, so different.
噢,我还很喜欢Death Grips(一个刚出道实验说唱乐队,有空去听听)的唱片,你听说过他们么?我对他们所要表达的东西几乎一无所知,他们的东西真的很难理解,因为他们似乎像是把自己的大脑给吼出来一样。,他们的东西要真说起来&与其说是一张说唱专辑,但骨子里却透着朋克的精气神,直到现在,我还沉浸在他们的东西里;但他们推出的第一张专辑真的算是过去十年里我最喜欢的之一,真的很屌,因为那张东西很独特。
For me it&s all that kind of stuff. Like, A$AP Mob is cool. Oh! Tito Lopez. Dude, his song&s called &Mama Proud& or something. He literally sounds like a cross between Ras Kass and Tupac and he&s real lyrical. He is definitely on my top ten people to watch right now. I think he is so fucking dope.
在我来说,我就喜欢那种玩意儿:比如A$AP Mob(应该就是说最近很火的说唱新人A$AP Rocky吧)就很酷儿。噢,对了,老兄,还有Tito Lopez(丫的 苦逼说唱新人 连wiki主页都没的,去他的myspace听了下歌,马马虎虎啊),他的那首叫Mama Proud还是什么来着的歌儿真心不错,他的东西听上去真的就像在Ras Kass(一个中生代说唱手,采样很有味道)和Tupac(说唱界传奇,一般写作2pac)之间游走,他的词写得真的牛逼。如果我现在只能看十个家伙的演出,他绝对是其中之一,我认为他简直碉堡了!
How about on the production tip? Any cats you&d want a remix from?
在制作之中的感觉怎么样?另外你想从那个家伙手里搞到一首混音?
There&s a lot of electronic stuff. I&m way into like, Glitch Mob, DatsiK. We&re thinking of getting some remixes with folks in that world. The idea of getting like, a Lex Luger remix is really dope to me but it would have to be the right song.
有很多电子方面的东西我都会搀和一脚,像是Glitch Mob(来自加州的三人电子组合)和DatsiK(加拿大的舞曲DJ),我们期望能和电子界的牛人们一起制作混音。对我来说,如果能得到Lex Luger(一位知名的前职业摔角选手)的混音那就再好不过了,但要保证我们挑对歌。
Our first single is called &Burn it Down& and it&s like a four on the floor, 120 bpm-ish jam and, so immediately I start thinking like well, what is Nero doing what is Rusko doing? That groove is their specialty almost, so that&s why I start thinking in terms of like what&s going to fit. If I give that song to Scoop [Deville], it&s not going to set him up for success.
我们新砖的第一支单曲叫做Burn it Down,大概就是一首平稳的四四拍、120bpm速度的玩意儿,而我立马自然而然地.联想到,Nero(一支来自伦敦的电子组合,擅长drum&n&bass,dubstep还有house风格)在做什么,Rusko(一位来自利兹的dubstep舞曲制作人)在做什么,那种律动简直就是他们的专属风格,也就是从那时起,我开始思考一些以前从未考虑的方面,比如曲子整体的契合,要是我把那首歌交给Scoop [Deville](一位来自加州的大牌嘻哈制作人),就很可能没法让他声名大噪了。
Who else are you feeling in that electronic realm?
对于电子乐领域,你还有什么看法呢?
I was actually surprised, like recently, I wasn&t that familiar with Nero and there was another dude named Excision, and DatsiK. I just in the past year started hearing about those guys. My best friend in college in the late &90s was way into hardcore techno and jungle.
我是真的被吓到了,就像最近,我其实和Nero、DatsiK什么的混的一点儿也不熟,还有一个叫Excision(一个加拿大dubstep舞曲制作人)的家伙,我只不过在最近几年才刚开始听他们的东西,在九几年的时候,我大学最好的哥们儿就狂爱硬核techno(诞生于底特律的一种重节拍电子乐风格)还有jungle(一种变种繁多的电子乐风格)。
That&s all he spun at clubs and stuff. He was also a tagger and a stoner. This was like, my best friend. He would make me these 90-minute mixtapes and I would never know who I was listening to. It&s like 90 minutes of amazing music and I have no idea who the artists are.
那都是他为之眩晕且不断汲取的东西,他还是个涂鸦分子和毒虫儿,一切差不多就是这样,我最好的哥们儿能做出一个半小时的混音带而我连自己在听谁的歌都一无所知,而那真的是满满一个半小时的牛逼的音乐而我还浑然不知是谁创造了它们。
What do you look for in a beat to get your juices flowing?
在节奏中令你你苦苦追寻的能够保持灵感如泉涌的东西是什么?&
There&s more rapping on this record than anything we&ve put out in the last few years. At this point there&s got to be a groove for me. Rick Rubin and I were talking about trying to put rapping where you wouldn&t expect it. If the track really didn&t sound like a hip-hop track, then I&d try rapping on it. Once in a while, that really works.
在这张新砖里,我们注入了比以往几张专辑更多的说唱元素,而这也意味着我将成为其中很不可或缺的一股律动。我和Rick Rubin甚至讨论过要不要在一些歌迷们意想不到的地方加入说唱,假如一首曲子听上去不怎么像说唱,那我就会想方设法在其中加入说唱,有的时候,这法子真的会奏效。
We were super excited when it did. And then a lot of times I was realizing like, rapping and beats, they&re kind of inseparable. My iPod was on shuffle earlier and I heard &Double Trouble& with Black Thought and Mos Def on it, and clearly they&re just riding the beat. The verses and the beat are made for each other. It&s like one thing&not two things.
当一切完成的时候我们真的是超级兴奋,之后我无数次想起专辑中的说唱和节奏,它们听上去就像一个不可分割的整体,前阵子我的iPod被我设置成了随机模式而当我听到有Black Thought和Mos Def演绎的Double Trouble,很显然他们在驾驭节奏,歌词和节奏之间完美地合璧,就像一件完美无缺的东西&而不是两件
So for me, it&s about when I can get in that groove and I hear the track and it just inspires some words that just pop out. The newest stuff I&ve been doing has been a lot more intuitive and off-the-paper kind of a thing.
所以对我来说,在于什么时候我能融入律动,在于我听到曲子的时候脑门里的词眼可以自然而然地迸发出来,我一直忙活并最终完成的更像是一件出于直觉、跃然纸外的产物。
Basically what I&ll do is just spit over the track with nothing written down, and if some good stuff comes out, I&ll use some of those and write some stuff in between. I&ll take it chunk by chunk and write a couple things to remember where I&ve been. It&s a fluid, weird process. Some days it takes an hour and sometimes it takes days.
基本上我要做的就是不用付诸笔墨就直接循着伴奏把想说的直接倾吐出来,要是能唱出不赖的东西,我会从它们或是写就的词句中遴选歌词,我会大段大段地筛选它们并且写下一大堆东西,这些东西能够唤醒我刚才的思路和状态,这是一种流动的奇异的过程,有的时候这要花去我一小时甚至几天的时间。
Who would be the forefathers of the Linkin Park genre?
谁能算得上你们乐队风格的鼻祖呢?
If you want to go way back, really the whole idea of fusing the synergetic rock thing, and like soulful&what at the time would&ve been called &black music&&would&ve been like Led Zeppelin. They were really taking blues and things like that and fusing them with what ended up being heavy metal. They were the forefathers of that.
如果倒回到以前,那种将不同种摇滚混合在一起、充满灵性的声音&在那时被称作黑色音乐的&应该就是Led Zeppelin(齐柏林飞船,史诗级的摇滚乐队),他们真的是把布鲁斯、类似的东西混合在一起,并且以重金属的方式将这些东西全部表达出来,他们算得上那种风格的鼻祖吧。
Then later you get into like your Run-DMC&s and Beastie Boys. You eventually get into Rage Against the Machine and stuff like that. My friend said to me one time, &I believe that every rock-band&s biggest song is really a rap song.& If you start thinking about, it&s actually really funny.
到了后来你会想到Run-DMC还有Beastie Boys(野兽男孩,白人说唱三人组合,说唱乐先驱式的人物,前段团里的Adam英年早逝了,R.I.P)这样的乐队,你最终还会想到Rage Against the Machine(说唱金属和硬核金属的先驱,新金属开山鼻祖)和诸如此类的东西,曾有一次我的一个哥们儿和我说,&我坚信每一个摇滚乐队最屌的歌都是一首说唱&假如你认真想想他说的,还真有那么点儿意思。
You start thinking about &When the Levee Breaks& you start thinking about &We Will Rock You,& you start thinking about Blondie, The Beatles and David Bowie even. These songs& they have a huge backbeat to them and there&s a rhythmic quality that&s very hip-hop.
你会开始想到When the Levee Breaks(齐柏林飞船的名曲),你会想到We Will Rock You(皇后乐队的名曲),你会想到Blondie(金发乐团,主唱Deborah Harry一特有味道的金发妞,七十年代的著名复古乐队)、The Beatles(披头士,永远的披头士)甚至于David Bowie(美国文化史浓墨重彩的一笔,雌雄同体的赤裸诗人),他们的歌&都有很厚重的基调和非常有说唱味的充满节奏感的内在。
He&s like &you guys made a living doing that. You didn&t accidentally stumble into it on one track.& To varying degrees and varying results... But that&s what we grew up on so that&s what we naturally do.
一切就像&你们这帮家伙干劲十足,你们不会意外地被绊倒在一首歌上&,就算程度和结果在不断变化,但那就是我们不断成长的历程,就是我们乐意做的事儿。
Do you think the Beastie Boys changed the world?
你觉得Beastie Boys有没有改变这个世界?
[Laughs.] Yeah! I never thought of it in those words. What was incredible about them is, I&ll say this&that was the first vinyl record that I bought that defined me. Before that, I had bought a couple other records that I was listening to, just because they were popular. And that one was more than that.
[大笑]耶!我从来没认真想过这事儿,关于他们最不可思议的事,我会说是&他们的专辑算得上我买的第一张足以定义和影响我的唱片,在那之前,我也买过一大堆唱片,仅仅因为它们很畅销,可Beastie Boys的这一张对我来说意义远不止如此。
It was like a major moment in my life. It was a record about partying and being silly or whatever but what I realized later, was that the thing I was so excited about is they were breaking down barriers and stereotypes and I think they were doing so unintentionally, like they were almost unconscious of it. Because they came from punk rock, they come from a place in New York where everything was kind of, like, mixed.
那是我人生中很重大的一个时刻,那是一张描写了派对生活和愚拙之行的东西,当然其中还包含了一些我之前没想到的东西,那张唱片刺激了我的肾上腺激素,我对这些家伙叛逆不羁、不拘一格的行为简直着了迷,在我看来,他们的所作所为完全是无意的,就好像他们对这烂摊子浑然不觉的一样,因为他们来自于朋克阵营,他们来自于一座到处都有点混合味儿的地方&纽约。
I didn&t know it at the time but I know it now because having worked with Rick, I&ll occasionally ask about stories from back then or how this happened or how that happened. It&s incredible. The guy is a piece of history just walking around and to be able to just pull these stories out of him once in a while and hear him talk about how my favorite music of all time was made. There&s nothing else cooler.
那时我对这儿一点没概念,可现在由于和Rick Rubin共事的缘故我有点了解情况了,偶尔我也会问他一些老故事,都是关于过去或是这是怎么一回事、那是怎么一回事之类的,这很不可思议,这家伙本身就是历史的一部分,我有时会围着他转,尽量从他的口中撬出一些故事,听着他讲讲我各时期最爱的音乐是怎样被创作出来的,没什么比这更酷了。
Rick Rubin is pretty legendary in the game.
Rick Rubin在这个圈子里真的有点太传奇了。
Rick and I produced the last three records together. It&s funny seeing Rick get into hip-hop mode. To put it in perspective, the reason Rick is such a good match for us is that our intention with our records, is to pull all our different ideas, genres, and eras that we like to listen to, and make it our own thing.&
Rick Rubin和我一起制作了我们最近的三张专辑,看见她进入嘻哈模式真的是一件很有趣的事儿,要是仔细剖析整件事,Rick Rubin和我们能够精诚合作的原因是因为我们希望通过自己的唱片传达这样的愿望:我们希望将我们乐意倾听的不同想法、不同风格甚至不同时代的东西整合在一起,然后做出属于我们自己的东西。
It&s not ripping off these things, it&s just an expression of who we are as six guys who&ve been listening to all that crazy shit we listen to. And Rick not only understands every little specific reference point that we give him because he likes the same shit, but he also has done a lot of those records.
我们不是在抄袭这些东西,这只是一种能够表达我们自己的方式,我们不过是喜欢听各类牛逼音乐的六个大家伙,Rick Rubin不只是理解我们给他的每个具体的范例,他自己也喜欢这些东西,而且他也创作过一大堆像这样的专辑。
He&s made records in those styles, from Run-DMC to Metallica to Johnny Cash. So he can tell us specific techniques in the studio of how to inspire that kind of performance, and how to get that sound from a part of a song. Jumping forward then, sometimes Rick will get into hip-hop mode. You can hear the gears turning in his head.
他制作过许这种风格的专辑,从Run-DMC到Metallica(传奇重金属大牌)到Johnny Cash(民谣界和乡村乐的巨擘),因而他能在录音室中告诉我们细微的录音技巧,这可以激发我们的舞台感,使我们从一首歌的一小部分中就找到感觉,跳回到以前的时候,有时当他进入嘻哈模式的时候,你可以听到它脑壳子的机器在轰鸣作响。
Like, &Okay, lets do some beat drops in this song& and we&ll do some stuff and he&ll say, &Change this snare like this and do the drop here. Oh, I like that drop because of that reason, and this one should sound like that one.& It&s like a computer, like, he pulls up that folder and just pops out the file. It&s amazing to watch and it&s fun because when you, as an artist, achieve it on your own and impress him, it&s even more satisfying than just impressing yourself.
比方说,他有时会吆喝着&好了,让我们在这首歌里放些像样的鼓点&紧接着我们就会做出些东西,他会根据情况建议我们,&像这样改变下军鼓的位置,可以把它们放这儿,因为这我喜欢那个鼓点,这段应该听上去和那段一样&,他就好像一台电脑,他打开文件夹弄出一些文档,看着他捣鼓这些,我会感到这一切太神奇了,但是这个过程充满乐趣,因为当你作为一个艺人亲自完成他们并且让他感到满意,你会得到那种无可比拟的成就感,这可比沾沾自喜牛逼多了。
那个缔造犀牛帝国的大男孩 Marc Ecko
第二篇译稿 献给一名真正的艺术家&
MarcEcko,你可以不知道他的名字,但你一定知道他创建的品牌eckō UNLTD,就是那个很屌的犀牛印章,不过他本人倒是很低调,怎料维基上面他的资料真的是不多,基本生词也不多 如有错讹 求指摘啊
原文http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Ecko
Marc Eckō (born August 29, 1972) is an American fashion designer, entrepreneur, investor, artist, and philanthropist. He is the founder and Chief Creative Officer of Marc Eckō Enterprises, a billion-dollar global fashion and lifestyle company. He is also founder of Artists and Instigators, a venture innovation company, and a partner at SeventySix Capital, an early-stage venture capital fund.
Marc Eckō(出生于1972年的8月29)是一位来自美国的著名时尚设计师、实业家、投资人、艺术家以及慈善家。他也是Marc Eckō公司(一个价值过亿、征服全球的潮流街牌) 的创办人和艺术总监,同时他还是Artists and Instigators(一家创意策划公司)的创办人,另外他还涉足投资业,是早的风险投资基金SeventySix Capital 的股东之一。
Early life
Marc Ecko was born Marc Louis Milecofsky in New Jersey in 1972. He was brought up with his twin Marci and an older sister, Shari, in suburban Lakewood, New Jersey, where his father was a pharmacist and his mother was a real estate broker. The siblings attended local public schools.
In his teenage years, Ecko turned his parents& garage into a design studio and showroom, creating and marketing t-shirts with his own designs, customizing hip-hop clothing, and airbrushing girls& fingernails.
Marc Ecko(原名叫Marc Louis Milecofsky)于1972年出生于新泽西,他从小和自己的双胞胎兄弟Marci还有姐姐Shari在新泽西州Lakewood,市的郊区长大。他的父亲是一位药剂师而他的母亲则是一名房地产经纪人。之后他和兄弟姐姐都进入了当地的公立学校就读。在他少年时,他的艺术天分就显露无疑,他将自家的车库改装成了一间设计工作室兼展览室,并开始制作和销售自己亲手设计的T裇,为别人订做嘻哈风格的服饰,甚至还在姑娘的指甲上绘制图案。
Ecko entered Rutgers University&s School of Pharmacy after high school. During his time in college he dabbled in graffiti and became absorbed in drawing, taking &Ecko& for his tag. In his third year, the school&s dean encouraged Ecko to take a year off and pursue his dream. &You don&t want to be 40 with regrets,& the dean said.
在高中毕业之后,他考入了Rutgers医药大学,但他并没有在自己的专业方面取得什么惊人的成就,反而在这段时间他开始对涂鸦有所了解并渐渐痴迷于绘画,他也开始化名&Ecko&进行了大量的涂鸦的创作。等到Marc Ecko进入大三时,系主任眼看这个学生无心学业却在绘画方面有一定天赋,于是他鼓励Marc Ecko立即休学从而可以自由地去追逐自己的梦想,至今Marc Ecko还记得系主任当时说过的话&到你四十岁的时候就后悔也来不及了&。而他最终放弃学业。开始了艺术方面的探索。
Ecko never returned to pharmacy school. In 1993, he started eckō UNLTD as a t-shirt company, with small investments from his sister Marci and a friend, Seth Gerszberg. He traveled to Hong Kong to learn about the clothing industry. Early clients like Spike Lee and Chuck D. helped bring attention to his fledgling business, as did a Good Morning America segment that featured his t-shirt designs. The company expanded further into hip-hop and skater styles, and began to sport a rhinoceros logo. eckō UNLTD has since grown into a billion-dollar lifestyle company, with full lines of urban clothes and accessories for young men, young women, children, and adults.
Since then, Ecko&s businesses have expanded to include a magazine for young men, Complex, video and social gaming, and venture capital funds.
Marc Ecko其实始终没有重返医药大学完成自己的学业,在1993年,在姐姐和自己挚友Seth Gerszberg的帮衬下,他创立了eckō UNLTD公司,起初公司只有T裇的生产线。为了更好地经营自己的事业,他又旅居香港学习服饰工业的相关流程。而真正使他的品牌声名大噪的是著名说唱歌手Chuck D和黑人导演Spike Lee联名设计的Good Morning America别注款T裇系列,如今eckō UNLTD已将自己的经营范围扩展到许多领域,比如嘻哈服饰以及滑板服饰,Marc Ecko还为公司重新设计了一款犀牛图案的LOGO,而在他不懈的努力下 ,eckō UNLTD最终成为了一家资产过亿的潮流服饰巨头,公司的产品线也非常齐全,无论是年轻男女还是儿童或是中年人都能找到适合自己的eckō UNLTD服饰。除了公司的事业蒸蒸日上,Marc Ecko本人也开始涉足其他产业,他创办了一本针对年青势力的潮流杂志Complex,他还参与影视业和游戏业、风险投资基金业。
When Ecko was appointed to the Board of Directors of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA); he was the youngest designer ever to receive this honor. Since 2010, he has been a member of the Emeritus Board.
In 2008, he created the new jackets for the Iron Chefs on Iron Chef America&
Marc Ecko被委任为美国服装设计协会的董事会成员,而他也是获得此殊荣的最年轻的设计师。到了2010年他又成为了名誉会员。
在2008年,他为著名餐饮节目美国金牌厨师中的选手设计了新款的夹克。
Personal life
In 2000, Ecko married Allison Rojas. They have three children and live in Bernardsville, New Jersey.&
在2000年,Marc Ecko与Allison Rojas.结为夫妻,他们育有三个孩子并定居于新泽西州的Bernardsville市
Philanthropy
Marc Ecko&s philanthropic activity has encompassed support for the endangered rhinoceros population and children in need throughout the world, including critical funding for an orphanage in Odessa, Ukraine.
Marc Ecko的慈善活动主要涉及为全世界濒临灭绝的的犀牛种群和需要帮助的儿童提供援助,例如为乌克兰Odessa的一家孤儿院设立援助基金。
In 2004, Ecko founded a non-profit, Sweat Equity Education, to increase the success of urban, underserved students by providing opportunities for real-world design and business interaction. Student teams develop designs to meet challenges set by clients, engage in problem-solving, learn to collaborate, communicate their ideas, and may see their successful designs executed and on sale in a nearby department store.&
在2004年Marc Ecko发起了一个非营利性组织Sweat Equity Education,,该组织致力于为那些城市中缺乏条件的学生提供设计实习机会与商业合作,从而加快他们通向梦想的步伐。在这一过程中,学生团队要不断改良自己的设计才能攻克客户为他们设定的难关,另外他们还要学会解决问题,学会合作与交流想法,如果他们全力以赴,他们就能亲眼见证自己优秀的设计成为邻近卖场货架上的新款产品。
Ecko has also launched multiple social activism campaigns on behalf of U.S. students, including Unlimited Justice, which seeks to eliminate corporal punishment in U.S. schools, and Stop Dissing Me, which seeks to introduce students& voices to the education debate.
Marc Ecko也常常站在学生的利益面发起各类的激进社会运动,例如致力于消除美国高校中体罚现象的Unlimited Justice运动以及致力于在教育争端中强调学生呼声的Stop Dissing Me运动
朋克简史-那些逼人和那些逼事 之 Travis Barker (1)
第一篇译稿,献给我的偶像 这话听起来是不是有点老套,我是半钉,今天是日,今天是我哥们李歪的生日(当然等我按下发布按钮的时候可能已经是6日了)。
就像看见自见自己恋慕已久的人儿 &我们都期望当时的所有能凝成一句完美的搭讪,我花了好几天时间完成了这篇维基百科的大半内容的翻译,等不及了,先贴上第一部分,这是我心中的top 5 drummers &dead or alive(也就是心中最佳鼓手)的第一名 &
那个永远年轻的Travis Landon Barker
如有错讹 还望来访者指摘 生词倚靠字典 每一句话都是自己亲自动手翻译的 童叟无欺
主题是 朋克 鼓 还有你 我的 偶像 Travis Landon Barker
原文&来自维基百科
Travis Landon Barker (born November 14, 1975) is an American musician, producer and entrepreneur, most noted as the drummer for the American pop punk band Blink-182, as well as the alternative rock band +44, the rap rock band The Transplants, and the alternative rock band Box Car Racer. He was a frequent collaborator with the late DJ AM, and together they formed TRV$DJAM. He also went on tour with Quest in 2007, and made 3 albums with the group: KSLIP, Why not?, and their most recent, Genius.
Travis Landon Barker(出生于日)是美国著名的音乐人、制作人以及实业家(其实也可以说是奸商 哈哈),而他最为人熟知的身份是美国流行朋克超级天团Blink-182的鼓手,同样他也在另类摇滚乐队+44、说唱摇滚乐队The Transplants以及另类摇滚乐队Box Car Racer中担任过鼓手一职。他曾与已故的知名制作人DJ AM(R.I.P)频繁合作并创立了另一个音乐团体TRV$DJAM,他还与爵士乐队Quest在2007年一起巡演,并且与他们一起录制了三张专辑:KSLIP, Why not?,以及最近刚发行的Genius
After the split of his first band, Feeble, Barker began playing for The Aquabats in 1996 as The Baron Von Tito. He recorded one album with them, The Fury of The Aquabats!, in 1997. His career took off when he joined up with pop punk band Blink-182 in 1998. Barker has since established himself as a versatile drummer, producing and making guest appearances in music projects of numerous music genres including hip hop, alternative rock, pop and country. He has gained significant acceptance within the hip-hop community in particular and often collaborates with artists to compose rock-tinged remixes to their songs.
在离开自己的第一支乐队Feeble之后,他又在1996年加入了一只从橘郡起家的乐队The Aquabats继续自己的鼓手生涯(在乐队中他化名为Baron Von Tito),一年之后,他们的大碟The Fury of The Aquabats!也随之问世。不过,真正标志着Travis Barker职业生涯一飞冲天的事件是他在1998年加入日后盛极一时的流行朋克超级天团Blink-182,在这段时期,他不断地锤炼技艺,迅速成长为一名才华横溢的全能鼓手,这也使得他获得了大量与来自不同风格领域艺人(包括嘻哈、另类摇滚、流行、爵士甚至乡村)合作的机会,他也逐渐得到说唱圈的广泛好评并开始自己的另一项探索:为各类艺人的热门歌曲制作风格迥异的混音版本。
He founded clothing company Famous Stars and Straps in 1999 and LaSalle Records in 2004. Companies such as DC Shoes and Zildjian cymbals have co-designed products in his name.
(除了音乐领域之外)Travis Barker敏锐的音乐触觉也伸向了其他领域,他在1999年和2004年分别了创立了街头服饰品牌Famous Stars and Straps(偏朋克风格和嘻哈风格)和独立唱片品牌LaSalle Records,而知名滑板大牌DC Shoes和乐器大牌Zildjian镲片也为其推出了联名别注款产品。
Barker collaborated with artists (including Game, Yelawolf, Tom Morello, Corey Taylor, Slaughterhouse, Raekwon, RZA, Slash, and other musicians) for his solo debut album, Give the Drummer Some, which was released on &March 15, 2011.
Travis Barker正在联合Game(西岸说唱手,挺喜欢的 偏匪帮风格)、Yelawolf(算是Eminem的弟子吧、来自亚拉巴马的白人说唱手)、Tom Morello(新金属先驱乐队Rage Against the Machine的吉他手)、Corey Taylor(重金属乐队Slipknot活结的主唱)、Slaughterhouse(ShadyRecords旗下的说唱团体、由Royce da 5'9"、Joe Budden、Crooked I、Joell Ortiz四个人组成)、Raekwon、RZA(说唱天团Wu-tang Clan的两大主脑,牛逼的武当派啊,过几天估计会译与他们相关的东西)、Slash(不多说了,吉他界的巨匠 Guns N' Roses枪花的吉他手)以及等等(这么多的牛人&)准备推出自己的首张个人专辑Give the Drummer Some,专辑预计在日发行(实际上在半钉慢吞吞地码字的时候,这张碟已经在货架上躺了好久了)
Early life
Travis Barker was born to Thomas and Gloria Barker in Fontana, California. His father worked as a mechanic and his mother babysat for kids. When Barker was four, his mother gave him his first kit, which was the only one he would have until he was fifteen. Barker began taking drum lessons at age five with a drummer named James Wadsworth, who would expose young Barker to many different playing styles. At this time, he also began taking trumpet lessons. In junior high, Barker learned to play the piano and briefly tried singing, joining the madrigals men and women's choir. In addition, Barker had non- he also was interested in becoming a professional surfer and skateboarder. However, Barker states that "I always migrated back to drums, though. That was the one thing that kind of felt like I was connected to and I could kind of understand. I could express myself better through my drums than I could anything else."
Travis Barker出生于加利福尼亚州的Fontana(父亲是Thomas Barker,母亲是Gloria Barker)他的父亲是一位机械师,母亲则是一名看护孩子的临时保姆,当他四岁的时候,他的母亲送给他人生的第一套鼓(应该是那种烂烂鼓吧),尽管这套鼓略显简陋但却陪伴他一直到十五岁。五岁的时候(这么小?牛逼),他开始正式师从一位叫James Wadsworth的乐手系统地学鼓,而在这位老师的熏陶下,稚气未脱的Travis Barker接触到了样式繁多的演奏技巧,这为他日后的声名大噪奠定了重要的基础。同一时期,他也开始学习演奏小号。到了高中,Travis Barker则开始学习钢琴并通过短期加入唱诗班尝试唱歌。另外,除了音乐方面。年轻气盛的Travis Barker还有其他的抱负:他对于成为一位职业冲浪选手或是滑板手也有很大的期望。但是,Travis Barker自己说&可我总是会重操旧业,熟悉地拾起鼓棒,因为鼓是一种能够让我觉得与心灵相通并且深入了解的东西,通过打鼓我反倒能释放最好的自己,这是其他事情所不能及的。&
His mother, who had been diagnosed with cancer three months earlier, died the day before he started going to high school.[4] She told him to keep playing music and to follow his dreams. Barker attended Fontana High School, where he played in the jazz ensemble and marching band. He gained a lot of experience performing at regional competitions and festivals. During his senior year, he passed up drum corps tryouts to tour with a rock band. Barker gained a lot of experience performing with a few early rock bands. After Barker graduated from high school in 1993 he became a member of The Aquabats. He was nicknamed "Baron Von Tito." Barker did go back to drum corps for his age out year in 1996, to audition with the Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps, but was ultimately cut and did not march.
Travis Barker的母亲在他高中入学的前一天逝世了(三个月之前被诊断出癌症),她告诉自己的儿子要坚持追逐自己的音乐梦想。之后,Travis Barker进入Fontana高中就读并参加了爵士军乐队,借此机会他得到了许多参加地区性大型比赛与音乐节的经验。而在高四的时候,他拒绝了鼓乐队的选拔转而与一个乐队一起巡演,这又让他得到了与许多早期乐队合作的经验。在他1993年高中毕业之后他成为了The Aquabats的一员,他在其中化名为Baron Von Tito。不过在1996年他作为超龄选手重新参加选拔,与他一起面试的还有蓝魔鼓乐队,遗憾的是最终他并没有通过选拔。(这到底算不算遗憾呢)
Blink-182 (; 2009&present)
Main article: Blink-182
Blink-182 时期(-现在)
Blink-182 was formed in 1992 by Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge. After recruiting drummer Scott Raynor, the band recorded three early demos and two studio albums: Cheshire Cat (1994) and Dude Ranch (1997). Hoppus and DeLonge fired Raynor midway through a U.S. tour in 1998 after a drinking problem became far too prevalent. Hoppus and DeLonge asked drummer Barker of Blink-182's support band The Aquabats to fill in for Raynor for the remainder of the tour, and, after being impressed with Barker, asked him to join the band.
Blink-182在1992年由Mark Hoppus和Tom DeLonge创建,在乐队吸收了鼓手Scott Raynor之后,乐队录制了三首早期的demo(小样、半成品)和两张录音室专辑:1994年的Cheshire Cat和1997年的Dude Ranch。但当Scott Raynor酗酒的臭毛病愈演愈烈时,Mark Hoppus和Tom DeLonge只能忍无可忍地在1998年的全美巡演的中途将他踢出了乐队。为了完成剩余的演出,时任替补乐队The Aquabats的鼓手Travis Barker临危受命,协助Blink-182顺利地挺过难关,结束了全程巡演,而由于他在巡演中所表现出的卓越的演奏技巧和独特气场,Mark Hoppus和Tom DeLonge决定将他正式招入乐队并最终如愿。
Blink-182 released their breakthrough album Enema of the State in June 1999 to commercial success, fueled by successful singles "What's My Age Again", "All the Small Things", and "Adam's Song". After releasing live album The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!) in November 2000, the band entered the studio and recorded their fourth studio album Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, released in June 2001. The album continued the band's commercial success and popularity.
终于,在1999年6月份,Blink-182乐队的职业生涯取得了重大突破,他们刚刚出炉的新专辑Enema of the State热卖一时,而专辑里的几首单曲(包括"What's My Age Again", "All the Small Things", 以及 "Adam's Song")也瞬间蹿升为打榜热歌。紧接着在千禧年11月,他们又推出了一张卖座的现场专辑The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)。可这并没有停止他们创作的脚步,在2001年,这支冉冉升起的新晋天团再次钻进录音棚并于6月推出了他们的第四张专辑Take Off Your Pants and Jacket,毫无疑问,他们的新砖再次成为乐坛瞩目的焦点,无论是在评论方面还是销量方面都取得佳绩。
After performing with Box Car Racer for much of 2002, DeLonge and Barker rejoined the band to record their eponymous fifth studio album, released in November 2003. The album continued the commercial success that previous albums had endured, as well as being critically acclaimed: Blink-182 represented a more "mature" band than seen in the past, with the band infusing experimentalist elements into their usual pop punk sound, inspired by lifestyle changes (the band members all became fathers before the album was released) and side-projects (Box Car Racer and Transplants).
虽然在2002年的大多数时间里,Tom DeLonge和Travis Barker都把精力投入了另一只另类摇滚乐队Box Car Racer,但他们还是重新集结队伍,在2003年11月发行了Blink-182的第五张同名专辑。这张大碟不仅一如既往地在销量方面取得巨大成功,而且也赢得了评论界的一致赞誉:乐评人认为通过在过去老掉牙的朋克唱腔里注入一些实验性的元素、转变乐队原有的放肆风格(这段时间,碰巧乐队的所有成员都开始在家庭中扮演父亲的角色)以及队内成员的单飞(Box Car Racer 和 Transplants )Blink-182乐队已脱胎换骨,处在一个前所未有的成熟期。
Tensions arose between the band members as DeLonge expressed his desire to cancel the tour and enter a half-year respite from touring in late 2004, and the band officially announced an "indefinite hiatus" in February 2005. DeLonge formed Angels & Airwaves while Hoppus and Barker continued playing music together in +44. In August 2008, the band's frequent producer Jerry Finn died of a cerebral hemorrhage, and Barker barely survived a plane crash, sustaining second and third degree burns on his lower body and torso. Both events would be catalysts fo in 2010, DeLonge reflected, "If that accident hadn't happened, we wouldn't be a band. Plain and simple. That was fate."
随着乐队的邀约不断,一些紧张的情绪也在乐队成员之间蔓延开来,而在2004年Tom DeLonge表达了取消巡演的意愿并推迟半年巡演之后,原本就难以平复的矛盾进一步激化。这也使乐队不得不在2005年2月官方宣布Blink-182&无限期解散&。而在这之后乐队各个成员依旧活跃在舞台之上:Tom DeLonge组建了新乐队Angels & Airwaves,与此同时Mark Hoppus则与Travis Barker继续前缘,在新乐队+44中共事。然而这样的日子并没持续太久,一些接踵而至的意外却又使他们彼此怀念起往昔的美好:2008年8月,乐队的常驻制作人Jerry Finn死于突发脑溢血;紧接着Travis Barker在一次坠机事故中侥幸生还,尽管捡回了一条命,但下半身大面积的烧伤也一度让他痛不欲生。在经历了这些不幸之后,乐队决定重新聚首,在2010年当Tom DeLonge携手阔别已久的老友时,他这样说道&是那些不幸让我们再次集结至此,显然,这是命运的召唤&。
The band announced their reunion in February 2009 at the 51st Grammy Awards ceremony.A well-received reunion tour took place in mid-2009, with a European leg performed in summer 2010. The band has released their sixth studio album, entitled Neighborhoods. It was released on September 27, 2011.
Blink-182刚在2009年2月第51届格莱美音乐奖颁奖典礼上宣告了他们的重组,就马不停蹄地在年中开始了让歌迷翘首已久的重组之后的第一次巡演,并在次年夏天的欧洲站完美收官。随之乐队在日发行了标题为Neighborhoods的第六张正式专辑。
Collaborations/Remixes (2002&present)&
联名/混音(2002-现在)
Barker has said he has always been interested in many genres of music outside rock, especially hip hop. In a 2002 interview with MTV he said, "I probably listen to more hip-hop and drum'n'bass than I do rock music.". Not being able to explore these interests within Blink-182, Barker participated in two hip hop related side projects during that the time: Transplants and Expensive Taste.
Travis Barker曾说过他其实对除摇滚以外的许多音乐风格感兴趣,尤其是嘻哈(其实自己不怎么喜欢这破词,就先这么着吧),在2002年MTV电视台一次对他的采访中,他说道:&可能我听嘻哈和drum'n'bass(一种以鼓和贝斯为主调的电子乐分支,看字面意思也能猜个八九不离十)比摇滚多多了。&尽管无法与自己的摇滚战友们一起探索更多有关嘻哈的音乐,但他还是利用自己的空暇参与建设了两个嘻哈风格的乐团:Transplants 和 Expensive Taste.
Box Car Racer is a side project begun by Tom DeLonge of Blink-182 in 2002. This project resulted in one self-titled album, which was released that year. DeLonge said he asked Barker to play drums so that he would not have to find and pay a session drummer to come in.
Box Car Racer是由Travis Barker在Blink-182中的战友Tom DeLonge在2002年发起的乐团,建立当年该团就发行了同名专辑。Tom DeLonge说当时邀请Travis Barker来担纲鼓手,这样就他就用不着花钱请一个伴奏鼓手来了。(这算哪门子理由啊 哈哈 真够坦诚的啊)
Transplants is a hip hop-induced punk band for which Barker partnered with Tim Armstrong of Rancid and Rob Aston (former roadie for Rancid). Transplants released two studio records as well as a remixed version of their second album, which was chopped and screwed by rapper and hip-hop artist, Paul Wall. The first album released by Transplants was their self-titled album in 2002. The second Transplants record, Haunted Cities, was released by LaSalle Records in June 2005. After the Vans Warped Tour of 2005, the members decided to disband. This was confirmed by vocalist Rob Aston in January 2006 during an interview. In January 2010, Barker announced that the Transplants would reform for new material.
Transplants是一支被打上了嘻哈烙印的朋克乐队,乐队由Travis Barker以及客串的老牌朋克乐队Rancid主脑Tim Armstrong和Rancid乐队的前巡演管理员
Rob Aston组成,如今,这支乐队已经发行了两张录音室专辑以及一张混音大碟(由著名的嘻哈大牌Paul Wall操刀,以他们的第二张正式专辑为蓝本)。他们的第一张专辑是发行于2002年的同名专辑,第二张专辑则是于2005年六月经LaSalle Records(就是Travis Barker自己的厂牌)发行的Haunted Cities,而在结束了2005年的Vans扭曲之旅之后,大家决定解散乐队,而在2006年1月,乐队的主唱Rob Aston也通过一次采访证实了这一消息。不过在2010年1月,Travis Barker公开声明Transplants正在尝试全新的变革。
He was best friends with the late DJ AM, Adam Goldstein. Some of his first forays into other genres was on Bad Boy 4 Life by P. Diddy and Back In The Mudd by Bubba Sparxxx (who also toured with blink). Barker has produced or worked on albums with The Black Eyed Peas, Pink and Pha rrell. He appears on Bun B's album, Trill (2005) with Skinhead Rob for the bonus track, "Late Night Creepin'". In 2006 he was a producer on T.I.'s fourth album, King. Also in 2006 he played drums for several songs on Avril Lavigne's third album, "The Best Damn Thing".[16] He also dueted with Rihanna on a remix of her hit "Umbrella", he also appeared in her video. Barker also had a remix with Eminem, on the song 3 A.M.
Travis Barker也是已故著名制作人DJ AM(真名为Adam Goldstein)的挚友。而客串吹牛老爹P. Diddy(不多说了,嘻哈界的大佬,biggie的兄弟)的专辑Bad Boy 4 Life和Bubba Sparxxx(曾经与Blink-182一起巡演)的专辑The Mudd是他涉足其他音乐领域最初的尝试。另外他还参与制作与客串了Black Eyed Peas(黑眼豆豆,你一定听过那首let&s get started),Pink(很喜欢的一姑娘,御姐范 代表作so what,sober),Pharrell(嘻哈界的时尚标杆,制作人,潮牌bbc、ice cream的主创。长的很范儿)的专辑。Travis Barke甚至和Skinhead Rob在南方说唱大佬Bun B (休斯顿传奇二人组UGK的一员 ,另一人是PimpC,07年不幸离世) 2005年的专辑Trill的隐藏曲目Late Night Creepin里露脸。在2006年,他竟然成为了T.I.(和luda争了几年的南部之王总算熬出了头,亚特兰大的骄傲)第四张专辑King的制作人之一,他还在Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿就不介绍了吧)第三张专辑The Best Damn Thing中展现了自己朋克鼓王的风采。在Rihanna(也不多介绍了,巴巴多斯女王殿)的混音版Umbrella中也能觅其熟悉的身影,更令人惊讶的是,他的实力得到了嘻哈界的&best rappa alive&(最佳在世说唱手,显然是为了致敬离世的biggie和2pac)Eminem(还说啥呢,最喜欢的rappa)的认可,他们一起完成了单曲3 A.M.(重口味歌曲)的混音版。
In late 2005 Barker started a new band, +44, with fellow Blink-182 member Mark Hoppus. +44 only released one studio album, When Your Heart Stops Beating. They played several tour dates with Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, and Cobra Starship.
在2005年后期,Travis Barker和Blink-182乐队里的老朋友Mark Hoppus一起组建了新乐队+44,以新乐队的名义他们仅仅发行了一张正式专辑When Your Heart Stops Beating。不过他们倒是与emo类(情绪硬核 emotion hardcore)乐队Fall Out Boy、Taking Back Sunday(这个真不认识,查了一下是emo类的)和电子类乐队Cobra Starship一起完成了几场巡演。
Barker made a very well received remix of Soulja Boy's "Crank That". In a similar fashion to the Soulja Boy remix, he has also remixed Flo Rida's single "Low" that was later included within the deluxe version of Flo Rida's debut album. Barker is a playable character in Guitar Hero: World Tour and his remix of "Low" is available as downloadable content. Barker is also featured on The Game's 2008 album, L.A.X., drumming on the song " Dope Boys ".
Travis Barker为Soulja Boy(酱爆小子)的热单Crank That制作了一个深受歌迷喜爱的混音版本,而他同样南方说唱手Flo Rida(不是佛罗里达,是flow rider的意思)的热单Low制作了风格类似的混音版本并最终参与制作了其处子大碟的豪华版。而在著名音乐类游戏 吉他英雄:世界巡演 中,你也可以选择扮演Travis Barker,他的混音版Low也在可下载单曲列表之内。他也成为了西岸说唱手Game(蛮屌的,就是老到处beef)2008年发行的专辑L.A.X(是洛杉矶的机场名,借喻西岸)的客座嘉宾,在其中的单曲Dope Boys中担纲伴奏。
He was the drummer for all of the performers at the MTV Video Music Awards of 2008, including Kid Cudi and LL Cool J.
Travis Barker还在2008年的MTV录音带音乐奖担任全程的伴奏鼓手,而表演的艺人包括新晋的鬼才说唱手Kid Cudi和嘻哈界先驱LL Cool J。
In November 2009, Barker made a remix with hip-hop artist Drake's song "Forever", featuring Eminem, Lil Wayne and Kanye West.
在2009年11月,他为嘻哈新人王Drake制作了一首超级混音 Forever:客座嘉宾包括Eminem、Lil Wayne(小维恩,蛤蟆嗓)、Kanye West(侃爷威武,我很欣赏的愣头青,真性情)
On April 22, 2010, Barker performed "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin on American Idol along with Mary J. Blige, Orianthi, Steve Vai and Randy Jackson.
在日,他与灵魂歌后Mary J. Blige 、著名女吉他手Orianthi(真不认识,百度了下还是蛮牛逼的)吉他巨匠Steve Vai以及金牌音乐人、美偶评委Randy Jackson共同在美国偶像的比赛现场重新演绎了齐柏林飞船的经典曲目 通往天国的阶梯
On March 1, 2011, Ourstage, Guitar Center and Travis Barker team up to create the unsigned artist discovery program Guitar Center Presents Your Next Record With Travis Barker.[17] The winner, Twin Berlin gets a 3-song ep produced by Travis Barker at Red Bull Studios in Los Angeles (Travis Barker will appear on their single), $10,000 in new gear from Guitar Center and Worldwide distribution through TuneCore.
在日,他和著名的在线音乐平台Ourstage、Guitar Center一起联合举办了一个旨在发掘潜力新人的音乐项目&Guitar Center出品:Travis Barker有约(真不知道怎么译啊,总之意思就是赢家有机会和Travis Barker一起录制唱片)。而最终Twin Berlin摘得桂冠,在洛杉矶的红牛录音室完成了一张包含三首歌的EP的录制(歌曲由Travis Barker制作,并有他的直接客串)。而且这位冠军还将通过知名在线音乐平台TuneCore获得由Guitar Center提供的价值10000美元的设备赞助。
Business ventures
Barker owns and contributes to several businesses in addition to his musical interests. He founded an accessory/apparel company called Famous Stars and Straps in 1999, which sells street/skate style clothing and gear. Barker has said the brand's trademark "F" for the logo was chosen for its resemblance to a car logo but mainly for the fact that it can stand on its own. Barker is also business partners with famous skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and together they are part of the team that own the clothing label named Rogue Status, and in 2009 another label called DTA.
He co-founded LaSalle Records, a record company to which his band, Transplants, are signed. He has dabbled in the restaurant industry, opening a Wahoo's Fish Taco restaurant in Norco, California.
Barker has developed a shoe for DC Shoe Company called the "Alias Remix" and is endorsed by Orange County Drum and Percussion and Zildjian. He also has his own line of drumming products, sponsored by Zildjian.
除了在音乐方面的建树以外,Travis Barker还拥有许多商业领域的成就。他在1999年创办了以街头风格和滑板风格为主打的服饰品牌Famous Stars and Straps。他自己说选择&F&作为品牌标志不仅是因为其与一款汽车标志非常相像,更主要的是因为这个标志能够代表这个品牌的气质。他还是著名滑板选手Rob Dyrdek的商业伙伴,他们共同创办了服饰品牌系列Rogue Status,之后又在2009年创办了另外一个品牌DTA。
回归到音乐领域,他是音乐厂牌LaSalle Records的联合创办人(他自己的乐队Transplants就在这家厂牌旗下)。更让人觉得不可思议的是,他还涉足食品业,在加州Norco城开了一家Wahoo氏墨西哥鱼肉卷餐馆。
而在服饰方面,除了他自己的品牌,他还在著名的滑板大牌DC Shoe旗下拥有一款叫做Alias Remix的签名鞋。在乐器产业方面,他被橘郡打击乐器公司赞助,还在业界享誉盛名的Zildjian乐器公司拥有自己的专属打击产品系列。
&未完 待续 loading............................................
站长在关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 现在什么歌好听2014 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信