what do you saydoyousaywhat do you saydoyousaywhat do you saydoyousay是最后一句歌词,这是哪首

What Do You Say 歌词_百度知道
What Do You Say 歌词
提问者采纳
(what a time it will bEEEee)Baby what do u say,So what do u say lady,Come on baby girl, it&#39., moonlight black sand underneath yo feet. oohh歌曲名,What do u say babe., it&#39, no tellin what we gon&#39, and we can kick it, think it&#39, I&#39:Reba McEntire专辑,You can spend the night.Baby what do u say,Whatcha tryna do tonight, we can make this a date,Roll around on the ground like we in the sheets..;s nothing.., trust me,What do u say babe.Baby what do u say, with you on my arm baby, and being wrong. wahh. lady, what a sign), what do u sayOnahh, what do u sayYour in my mind. what do u say, we can talk about,So what do u say lady, it&#39, no tellin what we gon&#39, we can make this a date, and it&#39, Is nothing,You can spend the night,Come on baby girl., and /song/8566194" target="_blank">http, and being wrong, do late:Reba #1&#39,Who know when we gon sleep,And I can guarantee that you chu will have a good time,What do u say babe..;s straight from the heart,Baby you know you are, what a time it will be(what a time it will be)O,Come on baby girl,t know.baidu,You can spend the night,I wanna take you to a few fly places:What Do You Say歌手. what do u say. baby what do you say. whoooa,Lemme know cause girl I&#39://music, we can talk about, if you wanna ride,I can take you to the beach, whenever you are,Birds and the bees,So what do u say lady. yeahyeah<a href="http..; do late,Cause knowin me is not enough., (in my mind in my mind.baidu, it&#39.,Gotta tSOmarion - What Do You SayHold up., star, what do u sayO;m your entertainment. Ooo,You can count on me, if you wanna ride, we can talk about,Birds and the bees,Do on my level., we can make this a date,Cause knowin me is not enough,Bs all up to you girl,Birds and the bees. o., ta hell with the time, roll with me you won&#39, (what a time it will be://music., no tellin what we gon&#39,Cause knot lose.; do late, trust me., whatcha don&#39, lookin at my watch.,Cs time to head out
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁When I see you smile 是什么英文歌的歌词?是个女的唱的,歌词里还What can I do to ,what can I say._百度知道
When I see you smile 是什么英文歌的歌词?是个女的唱的,歌词里还What can I do to ,what can I say.
歌词里还有I really don&#39,what can I say.When I see you smile 是什么英文歌的歌词?是个女的唱的.What can It konw why
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
//mp3Natasha Thomas的 I&#39./m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=I%20M%20Just%20A%20Little%20Bit%20Shy&t=2" target="_blank">http://mp3.baidu.m just a little bit shy<a href="http
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《What Do You Say》歌词
— JILL&Kate
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
JILL&Kate歌词
JILL&Kate最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除What Do You Say-渡辺貞夫, What Do You SayMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
What Do You Say
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无歌词。
喜欢What Do You Say的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
收藏What Do You Say的人们
听What Do You Say的人也听
关注虾米:What Do You Say 歌词_百度知道
What Do You Say 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:What Do You Say歌手:Reba McEntire专辑:I&#39;Ll BeOmarion - What Do You SayHold up, lookin at my watch, think it&#39;s time to head out,Gotta throw some clothes on, I&#39;m your entertainment,Whatcha tryna do tonight, it&#39;s all up to you girl,And I can guarantee that you chu will have a good time,Baby you kno珐鸡粹课诔酒达旬惮莫w you are, star, and we can kick it.Baby what do u say, if you wanna ride,Come on baby girl, it&#39;s nothing, we can make this a date,You can spend the night, no tellin what we gon&#39; do late,What do u say babe, we can talk about,Birds and the bees, and being wrong,So what do u say lady, trust me,Cause knowin me is not enough, what do u sayO... wahh... baby what do you say... o... oohh... lady,I wanna take you to a few fly places, with you on my arm baby,Do on my level, I like us together, and it&#39;s straight from the heart,Lemme know cause girl I&#39;m ready, whenever you are,Baby you choose, roll with me you won&#39;t lose,I can take you to the beach, moonlight black sand underneath yo feet,Roll around on the ground like we in the sheets,Who know when we gon sleep, ta hell with the time.Baby what do u say, if you wanna ride,Come on baby girl, it&#39;s nothing, we can make this a date,You can spend the night, no tellin what we gon&#39; do late,What do u say babe, we can talk about,Birds and the bees, and being wrong,So what do u say lady, trust me,Cause knowin me is not enough, what do u sayYour in my mind, (in my mind in my mind, what a sign),Constant paradise, whatcha don&#39;t know,You can count on me, what a time it will be(what a time it will be)O, (what a time it will be, (what a time it will bEEEee)Baby what do u say, if you wanna ride,Come on baby girl, it&#39;s nothing, we can make this a date,You can spend the night, no tellin what we gon&#39; do late,What do u say babe, we can talk about,Birds and the bees, and being wrong,So what do u say lady, trust me,Cause knowin me is not enough, what do u sayOnahh... what do u say... Ooo... whoooa... what do u say... yeahyeah
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 what the fox say歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信