求一首求几首好听的英文歌歌

求一首英文歌曲的歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的歌名
后来他出意外死了,后来也死了,有人知道是什么歌么,看到他的妻子和别的男人在一起,便走了,他喝了很多酒,其他人都走了.大致是这样的,MV里是说一个男人再外当兵,歌词象是一个故事,一个小女孩看到男人和他的妻子微笑着抱在一起.,最后一个镜头是在女人的葬礼结束后,他的妻子有了外遇,妻子痛不欲生,一天这个男人回到了家里是女的唱的
网友推荐的好听的英文歌
470087人推荐
374311人推荐
362265人推荐
315517人推荐
301442人推荐
295203人推荐
265682人推荐
239113人推荐
215201人推荐
193680人推荐
174312人推荐
156880人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌名
alright~或者是i&#39,alright~前面还有几句;s gonna be alright~,声带比较粗的感觉,只是调子是这个吧)(不是顺子唱的,外国女人唱的,英文歌,听南京的一个电台听到的,高潮部分歌词大概是it&#39这首歌大概是3,声音是那种比较低沉的,4年前听收音机时,好象是m gonna be alright~,every time you say no(不是词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
J, give it as all in good fun.第二首It't really care what kind of artist she becomes or doesn&#39, I don's wrong with dancing and having a litt do anything to establish herself as a reaserious&quot. Lo is an music fans who think J; by attempting some more urban beats and giving herself a silly nickname, but that's gonna be alright tonight~需要勇气和你再见培养多时今晚面对成熟女人无须腼腆洒脱点索性不再相恋别说我的热情只剩这些这么多年走下来没有遗憾 遗憾话说从头一场感情谈到最后只想逃脱没有耐心再多做什么Wo~ 喔~ 重新来过幼稚的话别这样说今夜开始彼此分别为爱起个头多年爱情只剩习惯与其这样趁早分开谁先开口无关身段理智点何不说了就算别说我的热情只剩这些这么多年走下来没有遗憾 遗憾 遗憾~话说从头一场感情谈到最后只想逃脱没有耐心再多做什么Oh~爱 别想太多如此单纯和你分手今夜开始彼此分别为爱起个头It&#39. It&#39. Jennifer didn&#39. Lo is too mainstream and too bubblegum teeny bopper pop for you? J. What's okay. Even though Jennifer is trying too hard to gain &quot, well put-together album that more than fulfills its s a bit overproduced in spots and some of the lyrics are almost too nonsensical and contrived (not to mention the fact that Jennifer can&#39, it&#39, full of feel-good groovt sing), but these points ares gonna be alright~It'street cred&quot, all of you &quot. As long as she ket become第一首So. Lo is the perfect pop record
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌曲_百度知道
求一首歌曲
不等你吩咐...谢谢了.ps是香港女歌手....再跟我秘密
我玩不起只有几句不完整的歌词如下人生苦候一生是那么苦
提问者采纳
看着时候远去不返燃烧的欲望默默已枯我要撇开不想去憎恶太痛苦决定时候远去不返旧日浪漫艳丽已枯过去已经不屑一顾 yeah..看着时候远去不返燃烧的欲望逐渐已枯忘记踢开不等你吩咐 woo.:thunder party[ti..:谢杰监制, no no no.:活在当下]钟舒漫- best time作曲.:钟舒漫][al:best time][ar:jonathan rotem andrea martin填词:best time歌手.)要进取要储钱要再想再算日子怎去等活着静候就是最苦我却那麽感觉丰富 oh yeah你的悬赏分好少哦....:梁锡池麻烦人怎麽不肯出现无故远去闪缩消失房间中可有不便近日哪个共你一起我们我们你说欠信心未能奉陪那个她寸步接近千钧一刻你交予她去挑选你们你们你说你爱得未能自然对我说声再来过吧我却花不起活着静候就是最苦我却那麽感觉丰富 oh yeah.:钟舒漫 专辑:thunder party][by..你想我们继续秘密我却玩不起等到花老珠暗时(老要有所依)长年来等决定然后说我愿意谁知你话最紧要是(no no no:游思行编曲.决定时候远去不返何必天天听我心事来让我知我有那麽 ...展开全文看着时候远去不返燃烧的欲望默默已枯我要撇开不想去憎恶太痛苦决定时候远去不返旧日浪漫艳丽已枯过去已经不屑一顾 yeah..看着时候远去不返燃烧的欲望逐渐已枯忘记踢开不等你吩咐 woo.:thunder party[ti..:谢杰监制, no no no.:活在当下]钟舒漫- best time作曲.:钟舒漫][al:best time][ar:jonathan rotem andrea martin填词:best time歌手.)要进取要储钱要再想再算日子怎去等活着静候就是最苦我却那麽感觉丰富 oh yeah你的悬赏分好少哦....:梁锡池麻烦人怎麽不肯出现无故远去闪缩消失房间中可有不便近日哪个共你一起我们我们你说欠信心未能奉陪那个她寸步接近千钧一刻你交予她去挑选你们你们你说你爱得未能自然对我说声再来过吧我却花不起活着静候就是最苦我却那麽感觉丰富 oh yeah.:钟舒漫 专辑:thunder party][by..你想我们继续秘密我却玩不起等到花老珠暗时(老要有所依)长年来等决定然后说我愿意谁知你话最紧要是(no no no:游思行编曲.决定时候远去不返何必天天听我心事来让我知我有那麽好於这一处停止然后到佳节找不到我们我们纵似理想未能踏前你有个她贴服於你谁愿恨心决绝不理你们你们永远没有默契未能尽情woo!歌曲收起
提问者评价
thank you very much.
网友推荐的推荐一首歌
470087人推荐
401538人推荐
369054人推荐
321654人推荐
278531人推荐
259772人推荐
254636人推荐
253491人推荐
246279人推荐
225602人推荐
195695人推荐
179422人推荐
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
是男女和唱的那个女的的声音超级好听哦断断续续听到这些歌词tell me
love me i want to change the 哗礌糕啡蕹独革扫宫激world only
提问者采纳
&&when you tell me that you love me&&Shane: I wanna call the stars Down from the sky I wanna live a day That never dies I wanna change the world Only for you
...展开全文&&when you tell me that you love me&&Shane: I wanna call the stars Down from the sky I wanna live a day That never dies I wanna change the world Only for you All the impossible I wanna do Diana: I wanna hold you close Under the rain I wanna kiss your smile And feel the pain I know what''''s beautiful Looking at you In a world of lies You are the truth All: And baby Everytime you touch me I become a hero I''''ll make you safe No matter where you are And bring you Everything you ask for Nothing is above me I''''m shining like a candle in the dark When you tell me that you love me Mark: I wanna make you see Just what I was Show you the loneliness And what it does Diana: You walked into my life To stop my tears Everything''''s easy now I have you here All: And baby Everytime you touch me I become a hero I''''ll make you safe No matter where you are And bring you Everything you ask for Nothing is above me I''''m shining like a candle in the dark When you tell me that you love me Mark: Ooooooh Diana: In a world without you (Mark: world without you) I would always hunger (Mark: I will always hunger) All I need is your love Mark & Diana: ...to make me stronger All: Everytime you touch me I become a hero I''''ll make you safe No matter where you are (Mark: Matter where you are) And bring you Everything you ask for Nothing is above me I''''m shining like a candle in the dark When you tell me that you love me When you tell me that you love me Mark: You love me All: When you tell me that you love mewhen you tell me that you love me中文翻译(原创) I wanna call the stars Down from the sky I wanna live a day That never dies I wanna change the world Only for you All the impossible I wanna do 我想要为你 摘下天上的星星 我想要有那么一天 永远不会过去 我想要改变这个世界 只为你 所有不可能的事 我都愿意做 I wanna hold you close Under the rain I wanna kiss your smile And feel the pain I know what's beautiful Looking at you In a world of lies You are the truth 我想要紧紧拥抱你 在淅沥的小雨下 我想亲吻你的微笑 感受其中的痛苦 在这个满是谎言的世界里 只有你是真实的 即使全世界都在对我说谎 你仍然是那样真实 And baby Everytime you touch me I become a hero I'll make you safe No matter where you are And bring you Everything you ask for Nothing is above me I'm shining like a candle in the dark When you tell me that you love me 宝贝,每当你接触我 我便成为了勇者 我会用尽全力保护你不管你在哪里 所有你想要的,我都给你 我像一支蜡烛在黑暗中点亮光明 当你告诉我说你爱我 I wanna make you see Just what I was Show you the loneliness And what it does Diana: You walked into my life To stop my tears Everything's eas哗礌糕啡蕹独革扫宫激y now I have you here 我想要让你知道 我想要什么 让你知道我的孤独 又给我带来了什么 你走进了我的生活 有了你我不再流泪 任何事都变的轻松了 因为我有你在这里 In a world without you I would always hunger 生活在一个没有你的世界里 我一直都很衰弱 All I need is your love to make me stronger 我所想要的是你的爱 它使我变的更加强壮收起
提问者评价
歌词写得那么详细就把分给你了哦
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
when you tell me that you love me歌手:juli哗礌糕啡蕹独革扫宫激o & coco 专辑:so fun [ti:when you tell me that you love me][ar:julio coco][al:so fun][by:陈立新]when you tell me that you love mejulio cocoi wanna feel this way longer than timei wanna know your dreams and make them minei wanna change the world only for youall the impossible i wanna doi wanna hold you close under the raini wanna kiss your smile and feel your paini know it's beautiful looking at youyou're in a world of lies, you are the truthand baby, every time you touch me, i become a heroi'll make you safe no matter where you areand bring you anything you ask for, nothing is above mei'm shining like a candle in the darkwhen you tell me that you love mei wanna make you see just what i wantshow you that lonliness and what it doesyou walked into my life to stop my tearseverything is easy now, i have you hereand baby, every time you touch me, i become a heroi'll make you safe no matter where you areand bring you anything you ask for, nothing is above mei'm shining like a candle in the darkwhen you tell me that you love mein a world without you (without you)i will always hungerall i need is true love to make me strongeryeaa......and baby, every time you touch me, i become a heroi'll make you safe no matter where you areand bring you anything you ask for, nothing is above mei'm shining like a candle in the darkwhen you tell me that you love mewhen you tell me that you love mewhen you tell me that you love mewhen you tell me that you love me
when you tell me that you love me歌手:julio & coco好象是这个...,when%20you%20tell%20me%20that%20you%20love%20me%20%20My%20Life:%20The%20Greatest%20Hits%20Disc%202&word=mp3,,,[julio+%26+coco]&si=when+you+tell+me+that+you+love+;julio+;1258&lm=百度视听一下
歌曲:bed歌手:j.holiday 专辑:back of my lac
&&when you tell me that you love me&&
you tell me that you love me
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字
,罗家英唱的 only you
的原唱歌叫什么名字。,我只记得好像也是个男声唱的。是谁唱的电影大话西游里
提问者采纳
由东尼威廉斯、保罗罗宾与罗拉泰勒组成、完美无懈可击的优美和声,又四处游唱,原本是一首布鲁斯风格的歌曲,从而成为黑人歌星的第一首全球畅销金牌榜  50年代超级美声传奇---The Platters 五黑宝  被誉为美国国宝级组合的五黑宝(The Platters)是50年代最顶尖的美声团体之一,让人位之着迷,风靡全球,但也正因如此、大卫林奇,曾经被罗家英在大话里恶搞了一番。此曲为1958美国榜冠军畅销歌曲,经过他们以流  行乐的方式演唱,干净,让上一中国人知道了这首ONLY YOU  [Twilight Time]五黑宝包合唱团(THE PLATTERS)于50年代的传世经典畅销曲。除了管路唱片,亦是当时最受欢迎的黑人团体,另外他们的大热单曲Twilight Time也是Rock N Roll时期第一首歌曲加入弦乐  原唱。  他们在中国最让人神往的还是[ONLY YOU]:The Platters  相关资料  THE PLATTERS--永远的情歌组合  THE PLATTERS是流行音乐史上第一支在热门流行榜上拥有冠军歌曲的黑人合唱团体  THE PLATTERS发行的第一首ONLY YOU,乐队于50年代非常成功,并与1959年成为首队乐队于铁幕国家波兰演唱,在摇滚乐盛行之前他们以流行抒情歌曲成功虏获乐迷的心、赫伯瑞德,也是第一队乐队在演唱中跨越乐迷种族界限。另一方面也拍下Rock Around The Clock及The Girl Can’t Help It等电影,除了是第一队黑人乐队拥有冠军歌曲外
参考资料:
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一首英文歌名 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。