等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(求歌名)一首英文歌
一男一女唱的 有r&b的感觉 歌词中好像有touchin' you touchin' me_百度知道
(求歌名)一首英文歌
一男一女唱的 有r&b的感觉 歌词中好像有touchin' you touchin' me
我有更好的答案
s breakin my heartShould I school him or pull the tools out and just break him apartI felt his hatred it was harsh, uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh)[Jay-Z]Look at that fake smile he just gave me.[Cs my time to shineTime to change up (m like Ks my time to shineTime to change up (change up) no more second in lineNine-eight?&Swear to God, it&#39, your clip is my clip baby[Memphis Bleek]Your fun is my fun (uh-huh) your bitch is my bitchAny nigga tryin to harm Jay I's like he'm puffin like an ounce., styled on hatersMout used to stuffThey had me thinkin, trust me nigga, they had me practically hatin his gutsAs he approached I spoke, geyeah[Chorus, &quot!歌曲名称, I&#39, yo we wild out in Vegas, I&#39, uh-huh, pickin up on the vibethat he ain'm tryin to concentrate?;t say this verbally这个么;s yo&#39?&quot:英语 歌手姓名, as I gave him a fiveHugged him, &s the chicks or how we dividin the lootTime to pay his ass a visit &#39:Roc-A-Fella&#47?) no more second in lineNine-m never breakin my bondNigga we Lex movers, I&#39, softer than my next door neighborsThese young niggaz think I fell out the loopcause the last time they seen me hoppin, I was down for the causeAs he approached (&t know if it's my time to shineTime to change up (what:欧美男歌手 (feat, you done came up (uhh) put your life on the line (uhh)Soaked the game up (yeah) now it&#39, I&#39. Memphis Bleek)[Jay-Z]Uh-huh uh yeah, this weed and HenneseyGot my mind goin, we tighter than brotherswith different fathers but same mothers?) no more second in lineNine-eight, not been so high I woulda been able to hideTried to cover up myself, this life don'm killin your crew[Jay-Z]Give it a year:Coming of Age (Da Sequel) - 专辑名称, defend my crownGots to lock it down and when they rush -- part two[Bleek] Cocaine whiter now[Jay-Z] Operation is sweet[Bleek] Whole game tighter now[Jay-Z] Movin a brick a week[Bleek] Plus a nigga price is down[Jay-Z] We them niggaz to see[Bleek] Time to start the arisin now[Jay-Z] I don'fore this fakin shit startI should take him in back of the building and blaze him[Memphis Bleek]Uh-oh, hold my own weight, I&#39, these streets is mine (what, bein the manEver since we first spoke and he put that G in my handAnd I gave[C time to shineTI know these niggaz are peepin my mind cancerBut in time'Jigga whattup, just had some shit on my mindPlus I&#39, Jay-Z]I done came up (uhh) put my life on the line (uhh)Soaked the game up (yeah) now it'm feelin for youI ain&#39, and my aunt sayin I need fiftynot sixty-forty[Jay-Z]Oh God?&quot, no more second in line[Bleek] Nine-eight:Vs wrong with Bleek[Jay-Z]Is my time to shineTime to change up (change up) no more second in lineNine-eight. 2 -- Hard Knock Life
出版年代;s reading my mindAs if he can see through this fog and all this weed in my mindCould he see I had plans on: Memphis Bleek]I done came up (uhh) put my life on the line (uhh)Soaked the game up (yeah) now it&#39, I could just see it in his eyesI don&#39: Memphis Bt know what&#39, but to those that know uscould see that somethin was about to go down[Memphis Bleek]Stay focusedI&#39, but it&#39, he musta picked up on the vibeand had I, out the CoupeI hopped out in a suit[Memphis Bleek]Look at this nigga Jay frontin tryin to take my shineI didn&#39, &#39, these streets is mine[Jay-Z]Rs the answerSeems mind-blowin, these streets is mine (uh-huh:1998年 发行公司;t let him control y&#39, these streets is mine Yeah.不太确定 - -;Def Jam 语言类别, gi-gi-geyeahT) and I paused:Jay-Z 歌手类别: Memphis Bleek]I done came up (came up) put my life on the lineSoaked the game up (game up) now it'm knowinChicks used to ignore me, I done crammed every dropCopped whips the same color, geyeah geyeah)I done came up (came up) put my life on the lineSoaked the game up (game up) now it'Shit, V-12 pushers[Memphis Bleek]As I standOnWhattup Bm the one that moved the stuffwhile he drive around town in brand new Coupe&#39, as if I loved him[Jay-Z]To the naked eyeIt woulda seemet love usSo til death do us, this nigga Jay he ain&#39, don'll be sittin on a million or twos and stufF&quot, you'allYour gun is my gun,Man what, &quot., more than I used to puffTakin advice from these niggaz but they ain'fore he decide to get cuteJumped out like a star with the flavest carMatchin the gator shirt, perfect your roll
Rkelly的 touchin' 好少网站找的到了。百度一下 ,一样的名字的那个就是
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁养生图片信息
乐园图片信息
扮靓图片信息
爱好图片信息
网购图片信息
24小时更新
第四页第三页第二页第一页
备案号:粤ICP备号
QQ在线服务: 邮箱:
地址:深圳市南山区西丽镇桃源街道办事处长源社区5栋602
CopyRight , www.babsoft.net, Inc.All Rights Reserved.超好听的英文歌以前听啦一个女的唱的一首很抒情的英文歌.N好听型的.第一句歌词好像是 i must bing...什么什么的里面有几句歌词是 say some friends you are the only one希望提供啊.我找啦好久好久.就是找不到这首歌/_百度作业帮
超好听的英文歌以前听啦一个女的唱的一首很抒情的英文歌.N好听型的.第一句歌词好像是 i must bing...什么什么的里面有几句歌词是 say some friends you are the only one希望提供啊.我找啦好久好久.就是找不到这首歌/
上帝是女孩
上kugoo找找..我听人说输入歌词可以找歌曲..
我晕。。。都什么年代了???还上帝是女孩????我的天啊。。。
您可能关注的推广一首英文歌,一个女的唱的 歌词结尾也好像一段结束 can you call me 别的就记不住了。。_百度知道
一首英文歌,一个女的唱的 歌词结尾也好像一段结束 can you call me 别的就记不住了。。
提问者采纳
and this is crazy?Hre going,s realI didn&#39?Hey,but here&#39, maybe,s my number,so call me,I took no time with the fallYou gave me nothing at all, Ripped jeans?Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badI missed you so badI missed you so,pennies and dimes for a kissI wasn&#39,and now you're going, maybe, I,but here&#39,and this is crazy?And all the other boys,s in my wayYour stare was holdin&#39?[Chorus]Hs hard to look right,at you baaaabeh, maybe,Don&#39?[Verse 2]You took yous hard to look right?Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badI missed you so badI missed you so so badBefore you came into my lifeI missed you so badAnd you should know thatSo call me, skin was showin's my number,re in my wayI beg,so call me,, and borrow and stealHave foresight and it&#39, wind was blowin&#39,so call me,s my number, baby,Where you think you&#39,but here&#39,but here&#39, skin was showin&#39,but now you&#39,t ask me?AnHot not,and this is crazy,at you baaaabeh, maybe,so call me?Ant know I would feel it, so badIt&#39?It're in my wayYour stare was holdin&#39,so call me,at you baaaabeh, you&#39, so badBefore you came into my lifeI missed you so badAnd you should know thatIs my number?Hey, I&#39, maybe,so call me,but here&#39,but still,but here's my number,s my number, maybe,but here&#39, I just met you,so call me?HHot not, maybe,Where you think you&#39,try to chaaase me, Is my number?It&#39,and this is crazy,s hard to look rightcall me may be threw a wish in the well,so call me, Ripped jeans,but here&#39,ll never tellI lookre in my wayI tradt looking for this,but here&#39,but it&#39,but here&#39,but here&#39, I just met you, I just met you, wind was blowin&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
call me maybe吗
call me maybe吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 雪绒花英文歌词 的文章