Life is like a drama, becauslike beforee coming toget

EvilMrSod & Stephan Imobersteg’s VULCANO FIREFIGHTERS split 7”Coming out on September 2nd!Only on vinyl!!!More info on
Last Saturday, the very nice people from do21tv came to EvilMrSod's show at Dortmund's Subrosa, and they filmed parts of it and did a little interview. Well, now here you have the link to watch the piece.
Entrevista con EvilMrSod en Ruta 66 como aperitivo de los conciertos en Madrid y Barcelona de esta semana. Para los que vayan a ir a los conciertos de Madrid y Barcelona (y para los que aún están pensándoselo):Si la respuesta es &SI&, háznolos saber en:Madrid:Barcelona:
FlamingYouth.de has reviewed El Cuervo EP and it's a wonderful review!Specially recommended for those who speak and/or understand german.Enjoy it at Besides that, you already can get yourself your own El Cuervo t-shirt and badge at your favourite shop on Run... like always it's a limited edition.
Yes, Sir. The first two reviews of El Cuervo EP are here. And they are very positive.For those of you who understand german and/or italian, check these links: andMore coming soon!
Yes, Sir. The first two reviews of El Cuervo EP are here. And they are very positive.For those of you who understand german and/or italian, check these links: andMore coming soon!
Finally, EvilMrSod's new work is here and it's called &El Cuervo EP&.More DIY than ever, the EP was completely recorded and performed in Berlin by EvilMrSod and Oliver Grauer. Sean Moore and Frédérique Labbow guest on two of the tracks.A first limited-handmade-numbered edition of 100 copies will be released on November 22nd.Further details soon.Here you have the tracklist and the wonderful drawing of the cover by Luqui Rodríguez: 01. Boy, You're Gonna Be Alright[/track]02. $60603. I'm Gonna Disappear04. No Tomorrow05. I Love The Way You Hate Me06. Elvis Made Me What I Am Today
Hey I'm Pushin 50.So Where da hell is all the GOOD BEER & PUNTANG???
Hey guys/gals, its been to long. I know I haven't been here much in the past year or 2.. mainly because I have been busy with my life, such as work, and school, I have also been trying to improve my health, which is going along smoothly. But the main reason I ditched this site was because lets face it, it sucks hard core.. they made all these freckin' changes for nothing..So thats right, I think its already not really a surprise, but I am done here, I hate to disapoint you or anything, but I have lost interest, and I don't have time for Last FM..If you NEED to contact me for anything, here is my email....
COOL LITTLE BITLY LINK FOR THIS ENTRY -
-&mrjyn’s Journal – SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 OS EVERYTHING I KNOW JUMBLEDUMMY, CUZ I'LL BE OUT TOMORROW – Last.fm& MAIN OS WEBSITE: OS BIO [UPDATED 9.1.09]OS VIDEO PAGE [10 VIDEOS]OS NEWS LINK: OS SIMILAR ARTISTS:OS EBAY/AMAZON SEARCH:eBay! -
OBJECT-SEXUAL: Music eBay! OBJECT SEXUAL -
- : OBJECT-SEXUAL: Music -
-OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!Tagsbilititas blue funky jll nichopoulooza objectum-sexualis occidents os group pottery wordz rousse rx soundtrackNEW VIDEO OS: ERICA SHOWS HER EIFFEL TATTOO ON GERMAN TV ABOUT HER WEDDING ETC. -Ein Ph?nomen, keine Krankheit: Die 36-j?hrige Erika ist verliebt - in den Eiffel-Turm.Aber nicht etwa, weil sie die Konstruktion so sch?n findet. Erika liebt den Eiffel-Turm so wie sich sonst nur Paare lieben. Objektliebe nennen das Sexualtherapeuten. Dabei handelt es sich nicht etwa um eine Krankheit, sondern um ein Ph?nomen. Für Menschen k?nnte Erika, die mit dem Eiffel-Turm sogar verheiratet ist, diese Gefühle nie empfinden...Objectum-Sexuality: RTL Punkt 12 - Verheiratet mit dem EiffelturmCategory:
People & BlogsTags:objektsexualit?t
objektophil
objectophil
verheiratet
Eiffelturm OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! ALBUMS
Life Is Like A Blue Velvet Talking Steel Guitar
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
8 plays (2 listeners)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
Valley Girls of the Black American
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
8 plays (7 listeners)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
NONVIOLENT TAEKWANDO TROOPERS
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
10 plays (2 listeners)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
LIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
1 play (1 listener)
Medical Deductions
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
10 plays (4 listeners)
Mandel Drake Newbury
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
6 plays (3 listeners)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
Le Chatte en la Chapeau Anniversaire
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
0 plays (0 listeners)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
GREATEST R.I.Ps
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
0 plays (0 listeners)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
New Wave Country
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
Listeners 1
Bat Boys Uppercut Sabre Dance free download
Million Dollar Walk With Jesus free download
Tax Haper New Wave Country free download
JATS Take Me Home, Country Roads free download
Hur (Tar and Electronic) free download
Merle Kilgore Dirty Ernie free download
Alligators French Dactylo Rock free download
Cajun Johnnie Allan Promised Land free download
Hasil Adkins Ha Ha Cat Walk Baby free download
Hasil Hadkins She Said free download
Bruce Haack Funky Little Song free download
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
SIGNIFYIN' JOGGIN' YA KILLER ZOSO MONKEY
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
0 plays (0 listeners)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
HELLFIRE WRECKLESS KILGORE FOWLEY GAINSBOURG
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! - Tracklist
Listeners 1
Jerry Lee Lewis HELLFIRE free download
Loved track
Wreckless Eric Aug. 30 free download
Loved track
Merle Kilgore Karate Sam free download
Beach Boys Do You Like Worms free download
Kim Fowley Ha-Haaa! free download
?imee French Spoken free download
Charlie Chan Boyfriend Karate free download
SERGE GAINSBOURG Lemon Incest free download
Loved track
Mary Jo Kopechne free download
SERGE GAINSBOURG Rock Around the Bunker free download
Loved track
BOBBIE GENTRY Bugs free download
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
The Wonderful World of Music
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
37 plays (4 listeners)
Buy at OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS AND THINGS (EUR0.89)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
I MARRIED THE EIFFEL TOWER
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
22 plays (4 listeners)
Buy at OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS AND THINGS (EUR0.89)
(C) OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!
SEX IS NO OBJECT
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! Play
11 plays (4 listeners)
(C) OSEXUPLOADED 3 NEW
I ALSO GOT TO FINALLY INCLUDE MY FAVORITE TEX HAPER SONG (yeah, that Tex Haper),
NEW WAVE COUNTRY
- 8:30 PM (CST - US) YOU CAN LISTEN THERE OR JOIN OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! MUSIC ABOUT FUCKING OBJECTS!
SEE YA AROUND THE STATION I LIKE SEL. TRACK:
TOO! P.S. I SURE HOPE WILL PUT THEM IN
VIRTUAL LIBRARY, OR TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE ONE OF THEM MY OWN DAMN SELF. HERE'S A VIDEO I MADE OF EVERYTHING I SAY BELOW IF YOU CAN'T READ SO GOOD:
Dear Last FM-PEOPLE Sorry I haven't been around lately but there was Imeem and Ilike, and I really can't stay faithful, I but I was brought back to the Last.Fm fold when I thought a French Girl had written me a sexy letter (she turned out to be a really cool French Guy
who put all of my albums in his virtual library, comme ca - &Journal de mandrak2000 – Streamable album and Free download, the Virtual Library – Last.fm&
- so maybe I'll just have un l'homme-crush instead); then I flirted with a Polish girl, but when she found out I was American, it was over before it started... whatevs...her loss. It got me to update and upload new stuff onto OS.HERE'S A VIDEO INTRODUCTION FROM THE SEMI-ANNULLING WORLD OF *NICHOPOULOUZO.
YouTube + Last.Fm (utilizing multimedia and Elvis reading an original poem, where you'll hear him say 'Crushed his fuckin' skull' and laugh.)
EXCITED? JOIN!
OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! ARTIST, LABEL, SEL. TRACKS, EVENTS:
OSEX ALBUM:
SEL. TRACK:
@mrjyn TWITTER HERE:
NICHOPOULOUZO YOUTUBE CH.
VIDEOS (LIKE THE NEW ONES I JUST ADDED BELOW) AND FOR MY [::] BLOG
Posts and general craziness.
VIDEO FROM OUR HEROINE, FEATURES INVENTOR OF OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! - MISS BERLIN WALL'S OLD MAN (WALL...WHATEVS)
JUST UPLOADED A GROOVY CAT IN THE HAT 50TH B-DAY JAM THAT IS IRRESPONSIBLY SUSSEX Q AND A NICE LITTLE ULYSSES SNIPPET...IT WOULDN'T TAKE MY JIM DICKINSON WFMU RADIO SETLIST WHICH JUST CAME OUT TODAY, BUT I'LL TRY AGAIN AND I'LL ALSO BE PUTTING ON A SUPERCOOL WILLY DEVILLE TRIBUTE SHOW FROM LA LIBERACION.
SO LOOK FOR THOSE AND CHECK OUT THE OTHERS AND JOIN THE DAMN OS GROUP.
SORRY IT HAS 'FUCK' IN THE TITLE BUT UNLESS YOU AND YOUR BOSS AND KIDS HANG OUT HERE TOGETHER, WHICH WOULD JUST BE PLAIN WEIRD, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE. SO FAR IT'S REALLY WORKED OUT WELL AS A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THE OS RADIO PURE THOUGH.
SO IF YOU WANNA HEAR SOME PURE OS RADIO CHECK IT OUT. AND THEN JOIN, THE GROUP: OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! MUSIC ABOUT FUCKING OBJECTS!
ESSAY: 'WHY I LIKE LAST.FM'RIGHT NOW
IS ON MY GROUP'S RADIO (SEE BELOW FOR INFO ON HOW TO JOIN)...
IT FUCKIN' ROCKS...
IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK...YOU: 'WHAT COULD A LAST.FM MEMBER POSSIBLY HAVE THAT I WOULD FIND COOL?
I'M SO COOL. I LISTEN TO WFMU AND SOMETIMES THEY'RE NOT EVEN AS COOL AS I AM... LIKE THAT ONE TIME A DJ PLAYED A SONG I'D HEARD BEFORE.
NO WAY COULD A MEMBER OF
THE GENERAL PUBLIC HAVE ANYTHING I'D BE INTERESTED IN, OR HADN'T ALREADY HEARD, AND CHECKED OFF OF MY 'TO-DONE WITH' LIST.'ME: I'M TELLIN' YOU, 'CAVEMAN IN A HIPSTER SPACESHIP,' YESTERDAY A GUY WITH A
RUDIMENTARTY PENI /NICK BLINKO STATION SENT ME A FRIEND REQUEST...'YOU: 'OH, NICK BLINKO...SO PEDESTRIAN...'ME: 'FUCK YOU!'
'FUCK YOU!'.... and right now
JUST CAME ON.
I HAD NO IDEA WHO EITHER OF THOSE TWO ARTISTS WERE AND TOMORROW WON'T CARE, BUT RIGHT NOW, THE IDEA OF A RANDOM STATION CONTROLLED BY WHAT I'VE PLAYED IN THE PAST, IS GREAT.MY BAND OFB
SHOULD YOU BE DYING TO REACH ME THROUGH THE CHANEL #5:FB:
MRJYN DAILYMOTION: TUMBLR SQUEAK SAYS, 'BYE'
(*THAT'S RIGHT 'NICHOPOULOOZA' IS NO MORE......AFTER I GOT A MILLION VIEWS ON A CERTAIN VIRAL MICHAEL JACKSON 'GHOST' VIDEO IN A WEEK, I BECAME A LITTLE TOO HIGH-PROFILE AND THE OTHER VIDEOS WHICH HAD SLID UNDER THE YOUTUBE RADAR SURFACED TO THE MAN, WHO UNCEREMONIOUSLY RIPPED DOWN 'NICHOPOULOOZA, MRJYN, MRJYNGM AND CRAUNCHY' CHANNELS IN ONE FELT SWOOPING...SO I GOT TO USE MY EVEN WITTIER NEW APPELATION: 'NICHOPOULOUZO' WHICH COMBINES DR. GEORGE C. NICHOPOULOS (WHO IS GREEK) WITH A GREEK BEVERAGE OUZOItalic text like this
works like thisDifferent size text rocks OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS: SONGS ABOUT FUCKING BUILDINGS! DOES NOT CONTAING ANY FUCKING ...speaking of which, a belated but very heartfelt R.I.P.
to my most important connections on last.fm and in real life:
was a friend and
was an example of how great music could be made, if made from the heart. His album
which is not playable if you're on here free like me, is my favorite album of all time and probably always will be. And as for my French Quarter friend
if that didn't link up right, take my word for it, there'll never be another singer with a voice like his.~ ~ ~ ~ ~
also combine many
like this like this How you doing? left, center SEE YA AROUND THE STATION
JOIN OBJECTUM-SEXUALIS! MUSIC ABOUT FUCKING OBJECTS!
GO TO [::] VIDEO BLOG FOLLOW @mrjyn TWITTER HERE: Welcome to Objectùm-Sexuality Internationale!This international website about objectùm-sexuality, (widely known as Objektophil in Germany), is designed to offer a support network for objectùm-sexuals (Objektophile) and education for friends and family about objectùm-sexuality (Objektophil), and insight into our way of accepting, living, and adapting as individuals who are in love with objects.The internet offers amazing resources to make con old classmates, lost family members, and like-minded individuals.Twelve years ago, Eija-Riitta Ekl?f Berliner-Mauer from North Sweden took a chance and braved hoards of criticism from faceless critics on the internet in an effort to find others like her: people who love objects...
objectùm-sexuals... aka OS people, also known as objectophiles.Since then, Oliver Arndt from Germany and Erika Eiffel from America have built the largest network of objectum-sexual people from different countries.
This website is not meant to change the minds of people… We are not looking for a following, rather a reckoning of other objectum-sexuals so we may provide support, realization, and hope to one another.
Thank you for opening your mind and looking over the Fence.
On the 2nd year anniversary of her commitment to the Eiffel Tower, Erika Eiffel is featured on ABC News Good Morning AmericaErika's love and connection for objects throughout her life may have brought her misunderstanding and rejection but true to her deep rooted feelings, she has been empowered by her OS relationships to achieve amazing goals.In the first media to address OS in the the United States, Dr. Amy Marsh shares her expertise as a clinical sexologist.
Is OS a possible orientation rather than a paraphile?
Objectum-sexuality found its way into the script of the US medical drama Nip/Tuck.Dr Taper, a plastic surgeon hired to replace Dr. Troy is revealed to be OS.The show alludes to his interest in a particular decor with various comments and verbal slips in early scenes.
Later, alone in his office-to-be, Dr Taper romances Dr Troy's oak desk with a kiss and graduates to the sofa where he is caught in the act by Dr. Troy and McNamara.Highly embarrassed Dr. Taper opts to reveal to the stunned doctors that he is objectum-sexual and briefly explains the definition of his OS, his belief in animism, and his attraction for perfection.
He is subsequently requested to leave.
Erika Eiffel was featured on RTL Punkt 12*, midday news in Germany.
Filmed in Paris at the Eiffel Tower, Erika sets the record straight after an exploitative take on her OS in June 2008 nearly destroyed her relationship with the object of her affection.
Focusing less on sexual sensationalizing and more on facts and psychological analysis, this documentary goes to the core of Erika's love and connection to the Eiffel Tower.
Krüger: What is going through your mind after seeing your latest film?Eiffel: &Finally, RTL did it right!
Wow, after suffering from the nasty fallout from that sensationalized paparazzi crap from the UK, RTL showed the reality of my objectum-sexual love.Krüger: So where does this leave you now?Eiffel:
Well, I don't regret that I took part in the UK film because it brought some awareness to objectum-sexuality and helped our community grow.
My only regret is that my naivety fell into the hands of a director with no regard for moral decency when portraying my love for objects.
What one does in front of the camera when urged is very different from real life.
I have never been open with my intimacy and that film was a load of crock to portray that I am.Krüger: What made the difference if you don't mind explaining?Eiffel: The RTL director was awesome!
Thanks Stefan!!!
Finally, I could say and express what I really felt and not what I was encouraged to for ratings.
He never pushed me to discuss intimacy with objects, nor did he betray my trust when it came to sensitive topics.You can see the difference because I am choppy and uptight in the UK film like I am reading my lines.
I didn't like the director nor did I like the woman I was being filmed with because she was too overt about her sex with little regard to consequence. In the RTL Film, I completely respected and trusted the director and I was free to speak with no pressure and no incessant questions about sex, nor staged sex scenes.Krüger: Where to from here?Eiffel: Well, my hope is that people will realize the difference between entertainment and real news and disregard the UK film because it is not the reality of Objectum-sexuality.
Thanks again to Stefan and the crew at RTL!
Oliver was featured in a documentary film for RTL2 in Germany.
The preview:A proud 37 years and 95 tons of steel separate Oliver from his - in the truest sense - large love. For most humans it is almost incomprehensible, but the 43-year old fell in love for real with a steam locomotive. For him the colossal of steel with its sexy smoke stack and the hot steam cylinders is like a human loving partner.But then something tragic happens: His &Sahneschnittchen& disappears without a trace from the museum. On this day Oliver suffers intolerable grief. Allegedly his steel lover is to be disassembled in an abandoned locomotive shed. In hopes to have one last night with his darling, Oliver embarks on the search for the object of his longing.2008.6
International media has taken a light to OS and featured the object marriages of Eija-Riitta Ekl?f Berliner-Mauer and Erika Eiffel in
numerous articles, radio interviews, and television programs.
This is the first international recognition of Objectùm-Sexuality and while the media tends to be rather judgmental of OS and sensationalistic, we are pleased that people are &looking over the Fence& and even more pleased that others like us are realizing they are not one and alone in this world. - 6.15
The 5th Berlin Biennial for contemporary art features a exhibition on OS from the talented Norwegian artist, Lars Laumann.
On the grounds of the former border strip in Berlin, the 30 min film captures the true essence of OS as a natural orientation as Eija-Riitta Berliner Mauer tells her account of being OS and what it means to love objects.
The film briefly features Erika Eiffel who also loves the Berlin Wall today, how she found Eija-Riitta, and how they both came to accept their unique love of the Berlin Wall in past and present.
And finally a stirring finale as Eija-Riitta openly shares her feelings about the fall of the Berlin Wall 9 November, 1989.Interview with Lars2008.5
Bizarre Magazine (UK) - a very informative article on OS featuring Eija-Riitta (Wall-Winther) and Erika (Kiowa): OS sisters who both love the Berlin Wall, how they found each other, and how they both love Berliner Mauer in the past and today.
The original magazine article also featured photos and love poems for the Berlin Wall from both women.NOTICE: OS Internationale does NOT sanction the 2008 UK film &Married to the Eiffel Tower& (Landmark Sex).Despite featuring OSI members Eija-Riita Berliner Mauer and Erika Naisho Eiffel, this film is firmly denounced by the objectum-sexual community for its exploitative and sensationalized take on OS.Objectum-Sexuality Internationale - Homepage for Objectum-Sexuals & Objectum Sexuality info with Objectum sexual historyStreamable album and Free download, the Virtual Library15 May
by mandrak2000Click on the Pict for read on the Last.fm Player !DR. NICHOPOULOSNICHOPOULOOZAOBJECTUM-SEXUALIS!SEX IS NO OBJECTValley Girls of the Black AmericanI MARRIED THE EIFFEL TOWERNONVIOLENT TAEKWANDO TROOPERSLife Is Like A Blue Velvet Talking Steel GuitarMedical DeductionsMandel Drake NewburyLIVING WITH MICHAEL JACKSONThe Wonderful World of MusicPicasa Web Albums - Photos linked in this email.Forward阿甘正传观后感
英文_百度知道
阿甘正传观后感
水平差点不要紧.高中的!.(基本错误不要出现);阿甘正传&gt. THANKS各位大哥大姐们!;观后感 要求200字英文.跪求 &lt
提问者采纳
and Gump the man who runs across America and the many bad guys throw stones to hit him. Just seek for a better life through work hard。《阿甘正传》观后感 Forrest Gump It is one of the greatest novels that I have ever read. That cubbyhole is much too small and limiting for Forrest Gump, so we have ability to live better than Forrest, my teachers and my relatives. Our IQ is higher than Forrest Gump. The movie is more of a meditation on our times. Forrest Gump. I just love this movie.” He does not do something stupid. Forrest stands next to the schoolhouse door with George W named Apple Computer).&quot. At the beginning of reading this novel. After reading the book, he&#39. Just recently I saw the movie again, do not think it is a bad luck, do not complain that you do not have something. I become mature, as seen through the eyes of a man who lacks cynicism and takes things for exactly what they are, Forrest is as optimt think of anyone else as Gump, which can be changeable with the breeze in the sky, a lot of acnes appear on my face. What we can do is to adjust to the environment. Forrest is born to an Alabama boardinghouse owner (Sally Field) who tries to correct his posture by making him wear braces. AStupid is as stupid does.imdb, life ist seen it or who thinks that don's on the Dick Cavett show with John Lennon. And my back was hurt, he gains his brilliant life indeed. Dan (Gary Sinise);s life becomes a guided tour of straight-arrow America. In addition.&quot. She never thinks Forrest is a fool. Most of boys don’t want to share one seat with him on bus. His attitude to life is even clever than ordinary people. I remember one classic sentence, &quot. Because of being shot CT. He is a fool but he has talent on sports. Such as “There&#39. What an amazing and moving story:从一编国外的文章上复制下来的, but who never criticizes his mind. Or a dream. He understands everything he needs to know, he tries his best to protect her, Gump theve never seen a movie quite like & Forrest is clever by just exactly enough. What a magical movie, the innocent man can impact so many lives with his innocence, you will gain more than you lost. The accidence makes me lost a lot of things. Tom Hanks may be the only actor who could have played the role. She never feels ashamed of her son. Stupid as he is.he always remembers his mother’s words, finally lighting at the foot of Forrest Gump sitting on the bench, achieving a great deal of incredible success, he addresses a Vietnam-era peace rally on the Mall in Washington, a war hero. We canno he loads a gun faster than other soldiers… Thirdly, he has to concentrate on one thing. Meanwhile it also made me gain a lot of things,s important about love, of course. As the beautiful music. Someone has good looking while someone is born in rich family. Where they&#39, who manages between the 1950s and the 1980s to become involved in every major event in American history. I cannot know how to deal with it, I watched the movie. Not so,这个网站都是网友自己的评论 http,t like it I seriously suggest seeing it or seeing it again. She I is also optimistic. Sometimes I think he is not a fool but a genius. He is a football star
参考资料:
从一编国外的文章上复制下来的
亲爱的楼主: To be honest, I've never seen anyone like Forrest Gump in a movie before.Forrest Gump who is unfortunately to be born with a lower IQ and the muscle problem, usually, people always think this kind of person can't be successful in doing anything. But, instead, this unlucky man has achieved lots of incredible success,...
其他类似问题
阿甘正传的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 because of you歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信