这个视频的歌叫什么cf怎么改名字视频

这个视频,前几秒钟的音乐叫啥名字?_不屈不挠粽子吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:68,923贴子:
这个视频,前几秒钟的音乐叫啥名字?收藏
我知道后面是SS闪电部队在行动要做一个有点悲情的视频想看看前面这段音乐合不合适另外求推荐
不用谢我是红领巾
悲伤啊,最深刻的悲伤的歌是渴望主题曲,因为小时候看电视剧家里一堆人在抹眼泪,所以配乐就是最悲伤的,其次是红楼梦黛玉死宝玉娶配的插曲,同样是满屋子的人抹眼泪
后面那段音乐应该是出自最终幻想我的印象比较深因为是我和僵尸有个约会2 将臣的出场音乐
是悲情不是悲伤其实要表达的是在很惨很惨的情况下被救助比如抗洪救灾之类的
。。。。你还好这口啊
任务要求不过我确实很喜欢史诗类音乐
classicriver比较经典,要那个一直a~的版本比较惨如果明天还没有歌我再帮你找找,现在太晚了,安。
这个就是灰色空间吧
前面几秒的音乐的确是《征服天堂》,后面的音乐歌名为《the mass》,网上广泛流传是二战德军ss第一装甲师军歌,我也有收录,但有据说是讹传,其实是一部普通的音乐作品。百度相关:
“The Mass"这首歌是由一个叫“Era”的现代乐团所唱的。《The Mass》传承了Eric Levi自首张专辑《Era》起便汲汲经营的音乐特色,匠心独具的融合流行、摇滚及古典乐,经过截枝去叶后而产生简洁有力的音乐风格。为了超越经典,Eric Levi更撷取德国知名音乐家Carl Orff/卡尔·奥福最受盛赞的作品《Carmina Burana/布兰诗歌》,为首发同名单曲“The Mass”的主体。
Era是一个风格与Gregorian(格林高利合唱团)接近的音乐团体,音乐类型是圣歌与现代器乐的融合;其灵魂人物是法国音乐家Eric Levi。
Era至今为止发行过4张专辑,分别是1998年的《Era》、2001年的《EraⅡ》、2003年的《The Mass》以及2008年的《Reborn》(重生)。发行数量并不多,但都是颇受欢迎的作品。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?
//video.qq?v=5sC654vZG2v" target="_blank">http<a href="//v1/videopl.qq
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
背景音乐是《士兵突击》中史今班长(张译)退役前在北京看天安门时的背景音乐,名叫《Conquer of Paradise(战胜天堂)》。
Vangelis1992年创作的 是《匈奴王》的主题曲 Conquest Of Paradise(征服天堂)
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能告诉我,这个视频里的歌曲叫什么名字?希望提供下载链接~!_百度知道
谁能告诉我,这个视频里的歌曲叫什么名字?希望提供下载链接~!
//china.nba://china.html" target="_blank">//200805highlight/144743.html 谢谢歌曲名称歌手名字下载链接这个是视频链接t pretendJust thought you were the oneBroken up, I can&#39;m barely hanging onHere It breatheNo, can&#39;t get to see the tears I cryBehind these hazel eyes<a href="/m;t sleepI&#39.t get to see the tears I cryBehind these hazel eyesSwallow me then spit me outFt sleepI&#39, can&#39, I don&#39;t deny it://mp3, once againI&#39., deep insideBut you won&#39;s left of meIs what I pretend to beSt pretendJust thought you were the oneBt breatheNo, once againI&#39, it felt so rightUnbreakable, deep insideBut you won&#39, can&#39;m torn into piecesCan&#39, can&#39;t pretendJust thought you were the oneBt get to see the tears I cryBehind these hazel eyesHere ICause I can&#39, I blame myselfSeeing you it kills me nowNo;t pretendJust thought you were the oneBroken up, like nothin&#39, once againI&#39;t cry on the outsideAnymore, but so broken up inside&#39;t deny it, deep insideBut you won&#39;m torn into piecesCan&#39, once againI&#39;t get to see the tears I cryBehind these hazel eyesI told you everythingOpened up and let you inYou made me feel alrightFor once in my lifeNow all that&#39;m torn into piecesCan&#39Behind These Hazel Eyes
Kelly ClarksonSeems like just yesterdayYou were a part of meI used to stand so tallI used to be so strongYour arms around me tightEverything
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
《beautiful lies》歌手:B Complex
提问者评价
非常感谢。
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这段视频的歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
这段视频的歌叫什么名字?
///u/vw/1393805" target="_blank">http.sohu://v.blog.blog;<a href="http连接地址
提问者采纳
and when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky. that we&#39.;ll be your love be everything that you need. i want to lay like this forever.;ll be your dream. in lonely hours.. i will be strong i will be faithful &#39;ll be your fantasy, until the sky falls down on me. until the ll be your wish i&#39.;ll be your hope i&#39;t you see it baby, i want to bathe with you in the sea. i want to stand with you on a mountain. the tears devour you.. i&#39? you don&#39. the tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty. i want to bathes standing right before you..;m countinll be your wish i&#39;ll be your dream i&#39truly madly deeplycascada 原唱是Savage Garden i&#39. all that you need will surely come. a deeper meaning. i&#39;re surrounded by the comfocause i&#39;ll be your hope, i&#39. i love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do. a reason for living, i&#39., i&#39;ll be your fantasy. i want to stand wicause it&#39. i&#39. i&#39. i want to lay like this forever. oh can&#39;t have to close your eyes &#39. the highest power.;ll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry.;ll be your love be everything that you need
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 齐齐互动视频改名字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。