英文歌 歌词有I'm queen I'm belong here 是李荣浩哪首歌最火

您的到来就意味着我又多了一个新朋友。一丝真诚,胜过千两黄金;一丝温暖,能抵万里寒霜;一声问候,送来温馨甜蜜
字号:大 中 小
function open_phone(e) {
var context = document.title.replace(/%/g, '%');
var url = document.location.
open("/ishare.do?m=t&u=" + encodeURIComponent(url) + "&t=" + encodeURIComponent(context) + "&sid=70cd6ed4a0");
!觉得精彩就顶一下,顶的多了,文章将出现在更重要的位置上。
大 名:&&[]&&[注册成为和讯用户]
(不填写则显示为匿名者)
(您的网址,可以不填)
请根据下图中的字符输入验证码:
(您的评论将有可能审核后才能发表)
已成功添加“”到
请不要超过6个字英文歌曲,男的唱的,有句歌词是 if i lay here,if i just lay here 请问谁知道这是哪首歌_百度知道
英文歌曲,男的唱的,有句歌词是 if i lay here,if i just lay here 请问谁知道这是哪首歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
If I just lay here
chasing cars
Chasing&Cars—Snow&Patrol&
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请提供一些歌词很有意义并且很好听的英文歌曲(最好有翻译),谢谢!_百度知道
请提供一些歌词很有意义并且很好听的英文歌曲(最好有翻译),谢谢!
t get hurt我学会了行走在不让自己受伤的安全一侧Because of you因为你I find it hard t know where I belong我意乱情迷Just one last dance最后一曲The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar夜光美酒 琴声(吉它)响起I's like the first time初次相遇般难舍难离Just one more chance最后一曲hold me tight and keep me warm紧紧拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don't even whole to start with因为它在开始时就不是完整Because of you因为你I never stray too far from the sidewalk我不再于远离人行道的地方漂游迷离Because of you因为你I learned to play on the safe side so I don&#39.90;re looking kind of scared right nowYou&#39.I can’t believe I’m standing hereBeen waiting for so many yearsand Today I found the Queen to reign;s like the first time初次相遇般难舍难离Just one more chance再多一次机会hold me tight and keep me warm紧紧拥抱 充满爱意cause the night is getting cold因夜已渐冷and I don&#39, but everyone around me我无法再去相信任何人包括自己Because of you因为你I am afraid我如此惶恐I lose my way我迷了路And it&#39://218。!I will not make the same mistakes that you did我不会与你犯同样的错I will not let myself我不会容许自己Cause my heart so much misery因为我心中如此多的迷惑I will not break the way you did.希望喜欢.;m drowning in salty water泪水已令我尽陷沉溺A few hours left &#39.90.yeah.mp3" target="_blank">http..201.?I love to be loved by youYou't get hurt我已学会并游离于不让自己受伤的安全一侧Because of you因为你I find it hard to trust not only me?my heart You changed my live so patientlyAnd turned it into somethinggood and real I feel just likeI felt in all my dreamsThere are questions hard to answerCan’t you see…Baby.yeah.net/non-cgi/usrJVe14YveV/57/40/just120one120las_.dongfeng.我不敢相信我一直在这里等了这么多年直至今日才找到支配我的心灵的皇后你让我的生命变得坚韧并且把很多事情变得美好而真实我觉得就像我在梦中的感受那样有很多问题很难回答你不会知道://222..?Like sunbeams on a summer streamand I gotta close my eyes to protect meCan you take my hand and lead me From here://222, a laugh everyday of my life微笑着大笑着过我生活的每分每秒My heart can&#39., tell me how can I tell youThat I love you more than lifeShow me how can I show youThat I’m blinded by your lightWhen you touch me I can touch you To find outthe dream is true I love to be loved by youYou&#39just one last danceSarah Connorhttp,告诉我 我该怎么告诉你我爱你胜过我的生命告诉我我该怎么让你看到我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛当你抚摩我时我能感觉到梦是真实的我愿意你爱我我需要你爱我我愿意你爱我是的我愿意你爱我because of youKelly Clarksonhttp..;m forced to fake我只能伪装自己At know where I belong我意乱情迷Just one last dance://s time to realize明日终将到来our love has finished forever爱情永远分离how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)多想和你一起(和你一起)how I wish we make it through多想共同继续 ;t know how to let anyone else in我不懂如何让心容下其他人Because of you因为你I're waiting for the wedding vowsBut I don’t know if my tongue’s able to talkYour beauty is just blinding meLike sunbeams on a summer streamand I gotta close my eyes to protect meCan you take my hand and lead me From hereplease yeah
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
需要一个依靠的肩膀If you’re away from love and you’re alone如果你独自一人没有爱情的滋润If you call your friends and nobody’s home如果当你找寻你的朋友时。Cry on my shoulder在我肩上哭泣(Deutschl,我翻来覆去听了一年了,却无人在家守候You can run away but you can’t hide你可以大步跑开但你不能逃避Through a storm and through a lonely night在暴风雨来临的孤独夜晚Then I show you there’s a destiny 那么我告诉你 一切都是命中注定The best things in life 生活中的美好They’re free他们都是上天慷慨的赠与But if you wanna cry但如果你要哭泣Cry on my shoulder我给你一个温暖的肩膀If you need someone who cares for you如果你需要别人的关怀If you’re feeling sad your heart gets colder 如果你感到忧伤你的心也逐渐冰凉Yes I show you what real love can do我可以让你感受到真爱的作用If your sky is grey oh let me know 如果你的天空是灰色,请告诉我There’s a place in heaven where we’ll go在天堂这首歌,我能让你的人生充满色彩When the nights are getting cold and blue当夜晚渐渐寒冷渐渐变得令人忧郁When the days are getting hard for you 当生活变得更加艰辛I will always stay here by your side我会一直陪在你的身边I promise you I’ll never hide我保证永远不会隐藏我的真爱But if you wanna cry但如果你要哭泣Cry on my shoulder我给你一个温暖的肩膀If you need someone who cares for you如果你需要别人的关怀If you’re feeling sad your heart gets colder 如果你感到忧伤你的心也逐渐冰凉Yes I show you what real love can do我可以让你感受到真爱的作用But if you wanna cry但如果你要哭泣Cry on my shoulder我给你一个温暖的肩膀If you need someone who cares for you如果你需要别人的关怀If you’re feeling sad your heart gets colder 如果你感到忧伤你的心也逐渐冰凉Yes I show you what real love can do我可以让你感受到真爱的作用What real love can do,我认为超越了所有的抒情歌曲. sucht den Superstar德国选秀大赛)If the hero never comes to you如果你的真命天子总是与你擦肩而过If you need someone you’re feeling blue 如果当你感到悲伤抑郁时,一定有属于我们的某个地方If heaven is a million years away如果天堂有一光年的距离遥远Oh just call me and I make your day 只要你愿意
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
Let it go.Be the good girl you always hqywy.orge to be.Let it go!Can&#39,to test the limits and break through,not a footprint to be seen, don&#39, Heqywy.orgen knows I tried是迪士尼动画“冰雪奇缘”里的主题曲“Let it go&#39,makes everything seem small.Let the storm rage on!Let it go.I don're going to say.The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, don&#39.And the fears that once controlled me, let it goThat perfect girl is goneHere Ill stand!Turn awt hll rise like the break of dawn.Couldn&#39.Nll never see me cry!Let it go.It&#39.You&#39.Let the storm rage on.I&#39.Let the storm rage on!The cold never bothered me anyway, let it go.My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all aroundAnd one thought crystallizes like an icy blastI&#39.Conceal.Don&#39, no rules for me, and here I&#39,s time to see what Im never going back, can't keep it in.Let it go.The cold never bothered me anyway,t let them see, let it go, the past is in the past.And I&#39, don's funny how some distance.A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I&#39.I am one w 由 Idina Menzel主唱.Here I'm free.My power flurries through the air into the ground。The snow glows white on t get to me at allIt&#39.;t care what they't let them know, no wrong, let it go.Well, in the light of day!Let it go....余下全文>>
热心网友 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&
Powered by急求!~~~~~~~~~~~英文歌曲!~_百度知道
急求!~~~~~~~~~~~英文歌曲!~
,谁能告诉告诉我!~~~~~~~~~~谢谢我想学几首简单的,而且音调不是很难的还很好听的 英文 歌曲
!!!!!~通俗易懂!` 应该是女的唱的!~~~~~~~~我要疯拉!,太多拉·!!!!!!!!~比较适合童音就更好拉!!!~!!!!!`我想要简单的 好学的 我五音不全!~最好适合的童音唱的比较好听的歌曲!` 而且唱歌 难度比较低!!!,简单易学还有!!
my love westlifeall rise
blue&hero& ----Enrique lglesiasMatthew Lien - Bressanone yesterday the beatles
Hotel Saint George - Looking for a Good Time
无误,请=采=纳!
/song/#d6e1b6cb642
I can't waste my time
Waiting for a sign
I can live all day
I can sing my song
Livin on my own
I can live
All by myself
When I feel so b...
其他类似问题
71人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他17条回答
yesterday once more 又简单又经典
FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT
as long as you long me
you're my everything
I'm all about you 很流畅很优雅的音乐,没有大的起伏.听着却有不同的感觉朗朗上口.K歌不错的选择.
big big girl
LIFE IS COOL!
take me to your heart和&&吻别&&一样的
close to you
M2M-The Day You Went Away 你走的那一天(我学的第一首英文歌,虽然是过去的流行,不过很好学的说,也比较好听)歌词如下:Well I wonder could it beWhen I was dreaming about you babyYou were dreaming of meCall me crazyCall me blindTo still be suffering is stupid after all of this timeDid I lose my love to someone betterAnd does she love you like I doI do, you know I really really doWell heySo much I need to sayBeen lonely since the dayThe day you went awaySo sad but trueFor me there's only youBeen crying since the daythe day you went awayI remember date and timeSeptember twenty secondSunday twenty five after nineIn the doorway with your caseNo longer shouting at each otherThere were tears on our facesAnd we were letting go of something specialSomething we'll never have againI know, I guess I really really knowWhy do we never know what we've got till it's goneHow could I carry on the day you went awayCause I've been missing you so much I have to say下载地址:———————————————————————————————————Britney-sometimes(布兰妮的慢歌不多,这首比较舒情,歌词也很简单,易学)歌词如下:You tell meyou're in love with melike you can't take yourpretty eyes away from meIt's not that I don't want to staybut every timeyou come too closeI move awayI wanna believe ineverything that you say'cause it sounds so goodbut if you really want memove slowthere's things about meyou just have to knowSometimes I runSometimes I hideSometimes I'm scared of youbut all I really want is tohold you tighttreat you rightbe with you day and nightBaby all I need is timeI don't wanna be so shy..every time that I'm aloneI wonder whyhope that you will wait for meYou'll see thatyou're the only one for meI wanna believe ineverything that you say'cause it sounds so goodbut if you really want memove slowthere's things about meyou just have to knowSometimes I run(Sometimes)Sometimes I hideSometimes I'm scared of youbut all I really want is tohold you tighttreat you rightbe with you day and nightall I really want is tohold you tighttreat you rightbe with you day and nightBaby all I need is timeJust hang around and you'll seethere's nowhere I'd rather beif you love me trust in methe way that I trust in youSometimes I run(Sometimes)Sometimes I hideSometimes I'm scared of youbut all I really want is tohold you tighthold you tight(treat you right)be with you day and night(day and night)Sometimes I run(Sometimes)Sometimes I'm scared of youbut all I really want is tohold you tighttreat you rightbe with you day and night(day and night)all I really want is tohold you tightbe with you day and nightSometimes I run(Sometimes)Sometimes I'm scared of youall I really want is tohold you tighttreat you right下载地址:————————————————————————————————————Fout minor-where'd you go你要去哪里?(也是我们老师刚教的一首歌,很轻快的一首歌)歌词及翻译如下:Where’d you go? I miss you so, Seems like it’s been forever, That you’ve been gone. 你要去哪? 我很想念你 似乎永远都是 你已离开 She said Some days I feel like shit, Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit, I don’t understand why you have to always be gone, I get along but the trips always feel so long, And, I find myself tryin stay by the phone, ‘Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone, But I feel like an idiot, workin’ my day around the call, But when I pick up I don’t have much to say, So, I want you to know it’s a little fucked up, That I’m stuck here waitin’, at times debatin’, Tellin’ you that I’ve had it with you and your career, Me and the rest of the family here singing &Where’d you go?& 她说 有些天我感觉糟糕 有些天我想放弃 只想过点正常的生活 我不明白为什么你总是不得不离去 我尽量配合 但是总觉得度日如年 我发现我总是守着电话 因为你的声音让我不再感到孤单 我觉得自己个白痴 整天等着电话 可是当我拿起电话时 又无话可说 所以我想让你知道 这样有点糟糕 我在这里等待 有时候也在考虑 告诉你我已经受够了你和你的事业 我和其他的家人在这唱着“你要去哪?” I miss you so, Seems like it’s been forever, That you’ve been gone. Where’d you go? I miss you so, Seems like it’s been forever, That you’ve been gone, Please come back home… 我很想念你 似乎永远都是 你已离开 你要去哪? 我很想念你 似乎永远都是 你已离开 请回家吧… You know the place where you used to live, Used to barbeque up burgers and ribs, Used to have a little party every Halloween with candy by the pile But now, you only stop by every once in a while, Shit, I find myself just fillin’ my time with Anything to keep the thought of you from my mind, I’m doin’ fine, I plan to keep it that way, You can call me if you find you have somethin’ to say, And I’ll tell you, I want you to know it’s a little fucked up, That I’m stuck here waitin’, at times debatin’ Tellin’ you that I’ve had it with you and your career, Me and the rest of the family here singing &Where’d you go?& 这个你曾经生活过的地方, 这个你曾弄过汉堡和烤肉的地方, 这个每到万圣节你都会开一个堆满糖果的小party的地方, 如今你只是偶尔才来拜访一下 靠,我只有填满我的时间 不去想你 我这样挺好,而且打算继续这样下去 如果你有什么想说的 可以给我打电话 我会告诉你 这样有点糟糕 就是 我在这里等待 有时候也在考虑 告诉你我已经受够了你和你的事业 我和其他的家人在这唱着“你要去哪?” I miss you so, Seems like it’s been forever, That you’ve been gone. Where’d you go? I miss you so, Seems like it’s been forever, That you’ve been gone, Please come back home… 我很想念你 似乎永远都是 你已离开 你要去哪? 我很想念你 似乎永远都是 你已离开 请回家吧… I want you to know it’s a little fucked up, That I’m stuck here waitin’, no longer debatin’, Tired of sittin’ and hatin’ and makin’ these excuses For why you’re not around, and feeling so useless, It seems one thing has been true all along, You don’t really know what you got ’til it’s gone, I guess I’ve had it with you and your career, When you come back I won’t be here and you’ll can sing it 我想让你知道这可不怎么样 我在这里等待 不再去想 懒得坐在这里 懒得恨你 懒得接受 你不在的理由 我觉得自己很没用 有一句话是对的 直到失去的时候 才能够理解 我想我已经受够了你和你的事业 当你回来时候 我不在这里 你也会唱着 Where’d you go? I miss you so, Seems like it’s been forever, That you’ve been gone. Where’d you go? I miss you so, Seems like it’s been forever, That you’ve been gone, Please come back home… 你要去哪? 我很想念你 似乎永远都是 你已离开 你要去哪? 我很想念你 似乎永远都是 你已离开 请回家吧…下载地址:————————————————————————————————————Groove coverage-God is a girl上帝是个女孩(相信对这首歌都很熟悉,也很容易学的!我最喜欢舒情版)歌词如下:Remembering me, Discover and see All over the world, She's known as a girl To those who a free, The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause history will last God is a girl, Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl, She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? She wants to shine, Forever in time, She is so driven, she's always mine Cleanly and free, She wants you to be A part of the future, A girl like me There is a sky, Illuminating us, someone is out there That we truly trust There is a rainbow for you and me A beautiful sunrise eternally God is a girl Wherever you are, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl Whatever you say, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl However you live, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? God is a girl She's only a girl, Do you believe it, can you recieve it? 下载地址:————————————————————————————————————Avril-knocking on heaven's door敲天堂的门(原唱是枪花乐队,不过艾薇尔这首也蛮有味道的,歌词很简单,唱的时候注意连音)歌词如下:Mama take this badge from meI can't use it anymoreIt's getting dark too dark to seeFeels like I'm knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's doorMama put my guns in the groundI can't shoot them anymoreThat cold black cloud is comin' downFeels like I'm knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's doorKnock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door&YOU JUST BETTER START SNIFFIN' YOUR OWN RANK SUBJUGATION JACK'CAUSE IT'SJUSTYOU AGAINST YOUR TATTERED LIBIDO, THE BANK AND THE MORTICIAN,FOREVER MANAND ITWOULDN'T BE LUCK IF YOU COULD GET OUT OF LIFE ALIVE&Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door(repeated several times)下载地址:__________________________________________________________________________以上这些LZ先学吧,不够的话我再添加,链接都是刚找的,能用!PS:刚刚把男声都换过来了。我学英文歌都是把歌词抄下来的,电脑没开的时候自己多唱几遍就会背了。加油!!
big big world 以前我们老师就教我们唱这个歌词挺简单的Big big world
歌手:Emilla
专辑:Big Big World
I'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feel that I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...I can see the first leaf fallingit's all yellow and niceIt's so very cold outsidelike the way I'm feeling insideI'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feel that I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...Outside it's now rainingand tears are falling from my eyeswhy did it have to happenwhy did it all have to endI'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feelthat I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...I have your arms around me ooooh like firebut when I open my eyesyou're gone...I'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do do feelthat I too too will miss you muchmiss you much...I'm a big big girlin a big big worldIt's not a big big thing if you leave mebut I do feel I will miss you muchmiss you much...基本上没什么难的单词
&sometimes&.
&baby one more time&
都真是高手....呵呵...估计楼主要疯了..
《25 minutes》 - Michael Learns To Rock After some time I've finally made up my mind 经过一段时间,我终于下定决心 She is the girl And I really want to make her mine 她就是我想与之偕老的女孩 I'm searching everywhere to find her again 我四处搜寻,希望再次找到她 To tell her I love her 我要告诉她,我爱她 And I'm sorry about the things I've done 还有为我所做过的一切道歉 I find her standing in front of the church 我看见了她,站在教堂的前面 The only place in town where I didn't search 那个镇上我唯一没有寻找过的地方 She looks so happy in her wedding dress 身着婚纱的她看起来是那样的开心 But she's crying while she's saying this 但当她说出这些话的时候 她哭了 Boy I missed your kisses 亲爱的,我想念你的吻 All the time but this is 一直都是,只是如今... Twenty five minutes too late 一切都迟了...只是25分钟而已 Though you travelled so far 虽然你一路走来 Boy I'm sorry you are 但是抱歉... Twenty five minutes too late 你迟了25分钟 Against the wind I'm going home again 迎着微风,我再次回到家乡 Wishing me back To the time when we were more than friends 祈祷我们能够回到那个卿卿我我的时刻 But still I see her in front of the church 但是我仍然看到她在教堂前面 The only place in town where i didn't search 那个镇上我唯一没有寻找过的地方 She looked so happy in her wedding dress 身着婚纱的她看起来是那样的开心 But she cried while she was saying this 但当她说出这些话的时候 她哭了 Boy I missed your kisses 亲爱的,我想念你的吻 All the time but this is 一直都是,只是如今... Twenty five minutes too late 一切都迟了...只是25分钟而已 Though you travelled so far 虽然你一路走来 Boy I'm sorry you are 但是抱歉... Twenty five minutes too late 你迟了25分钟 Out in the streets 走在街上 Places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat 渴望的心在这里找不到依托 Inside my head Still I can hear the words she said 脑海中依然能听见她的话语... Boy I missed your kisses 亲爱的,我想念你的吻 All the time but this is 一直都是,只是如今... Twenty five minutes too late 一切都迟了...只是25分钟而已 Though you travelled so far 虽然你一路走来 Boy I'm sorry you are 但是抱歉... Twenty five minutes too late 你迟了25分钟 I can still hear her say 我仍能听到,她在说... Just one last dance Just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance We meet in the night in the Spanish café I look in your eyes just don\'t know what to say It feels like I\'m drowning in salty water A few hours left \'til the sun\'s gonna rise tomorrow will come an it\'s time to realize our love has finished forever how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you) how I wish we make it through Chorus: Just one last dance before we say goodbye when we sway and turn round and round and round it\'s like the first time Just one more chance hold me tight and keep me warm cause the night is getting cold and I don\'t know where I belong Just one last dance The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar I\'ll never forget how romantic they are but I know, tomorrow I\'ll lose the one I love There\'s no way to come with you it\'s the only thing to do Chorus 3x (until fade) nothing to lose - micheal learns to rock nothing to lose compose lyrics vocal jascha richter. there are times when you make me laugh there are moments when you drive me mad there are seconds when i see the light though many times you made me cry there's something you don't understand i want to be your man nothing to lose your love to win hoping so bad that you'll let me in i'm at your feet waiting for you i've got time and nothing to lose there are times when i believe in you these moments when i feel close to you there are times i think that i am yours though many times i feel unsure there's something you don't understand i want to be your man nothing to lose your love to win hoping so bad that you'll let me in i'm at your feet waiting for you i've got time and nothing to lose i'll always be around you keep an eye on you 'cos my patience is strong and i won't let you run 'cos you are the only one nothing to lose your love to win hoping so bad that you'll let me in i'm at your feet waiting for you i've got time and nothing to lose Indescribable Night -Kate St. John- A veil has lifted that shrouded my eyes The folds that lay over me no longer lie Your infinity is revealed to me It shines in your infinite smile It was like a gift floating down through the dark A dove finding rest in the leaves of my heart A feeling inside, an invisible guide Had shown me a way to survive Indescribable night Indescribable night Indescribable night Is it you? You and me in the circle of everyday life Climbing through moments of death and delight Now I’ve found my good night in the spiral of light That shines in your intimate smile Indescribable night Indescribable night Indescribable night Sailor oh sailor won’t you be proud To now find a light in the deadliest cloud The wisdom you’ve found, a surrendering sound Sings through the surrendering night Indescribable night Indescribable night Indescribable night Is it you? The Rose Some say love it is a river That drowns the tender reed. Some say love it is a razor That leaves your soul to bleed. Some say love it is a hunger an endless, aching needI say love it is a flower,And you it's only seed. It's the heart afraid of breaking That never learns to dance It's the dream afraid of waking That never takes the chance It's the one who won't be taken, Who cannot seem to give And the soul afraid of dying That never learns to live. And the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long. And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong. Just remember in the winter Far beneath the bitter snow Lies the seed that with the sun's love, In the spring, becomes a rose You Raise Me Up When I am down 当我失意低落之时 and, oh my soul, 我的精神,是那么疲倦不堪 When troubles come 当烦恼困难袭来之际 and
我的内心,是那么负担沉重 Then, I am still 然而,我默默的伫立 and wait here in the silence, 静静的等待 Until you come 直到你的来临 and sit awhile with me. 片刻地和我在一起 You raise me up, 你激励了我 so I ca 故我能立足于群山之巅 You raise me up, 你鼓舞了我 to 故我能行进于暴风雨的洋面 I am strong, 在你坚实的臂膀上 when I
我变得坚韧强壮 You raise me up: 你的鼓励 To more than I can be. 使我超越了自我 There is no life - 世上没有—— no lif 没有失去热望的生命 Each restless heart 每颗悸动的心
也都跳动得不那么完美 But when you come 但是你的到来 and I am filled with wonder, 让我心中充满了奇迹 Sometimes, I think 甚至有时我认为 因为有你 I glimpse eternity. 我瞥见了永恒 You raise me up, 你激励了我 so I ca 故我能立足于群山之巅 You raise me up, 你鼓舞了我 to 故我能行进于暴风雨的洋面 I am strong, 在你坚实的臂膀上 when I
我变得坚韧强壮 You raise me up: 你的鼓励 To more than I can be. 使我超越了自我 May it be May it be an evening star Shines down upon you May it be when darkness falls Your heart will be true You walk a lonely road Oh! How far you are from home Morniutli(Darkness has come)[1] Believe and you will find your way Morni?alanti?(Darkness has fallen) A promise lives within you now May it be the shadow's call Will fly away May it be your journey on To light the day When the night is overcome You may rise to find the sun Morniutli(Darkness has come) Believe and you will find your way Morni?alanti?(Darkness has fallen) A promise lives within you now A promise lives within you now We Are One We Are One Two very different people Too scared to get along Till two hearts beat together Underneath one sun One very special moment Can turn a destiny And what some would say Could never change Has changed for you and me 'Cause it's all in the way you look through your eyes And when all is said and done All of the fear and all of the lies are not hard to overcome It's all in the way you look at it That makes you strong We were two (we were two) Now we are one We are two different people So much to overcome So why care for one another When there's so much to be done 'Cause sometimes it's necessary Just look how far we've come You could say my friend that it's the end Or a new tale has begun 'Cause it's all in the way you look through your eyes And when all is said and done All of the fear and all of the lies are not hard to overcome It's all in the way you look at it That makes you strong We were two (we were two) Now we are one And one moment in the time Is all the time we need Just to make a difference To make it better for you and me If you just believe Oh yeah Just open your eyes 'Cause its all in the way you look through your eyes And when all is said and done All of the fear and all of the lies are not hard to overcome It's all in the way you look at it That makes you strong We were two (we were two) Now we are one Oh yeah, Oh yeah We were two Now we are one I'll Be There For You I guess this time you're really leaving I heard your suitcase say goodbye And as my broken heart lies bleeding You say true love in suicide You say you're cried a thousand rivers And now you're swimming for the shore You left me drowning in my tears And you won't save me anymore Now I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance, girl I'll be there for you These five words I swear to you When you breathe I want to be the air for you I'll be there for you I'd live and I'd die for you Steal the sun from the sky for you Words can't say what a love can do I'll be there for you I know you know we're had some good times How they have their own hiding place I can promise you tomorrow But I can't buy back yesterday And Baby you know my hands are dirty But I wanted to be your valentine I'll be the water when you get thirsty, baby When you get drink, I'll be the wine I'll be there for you These five words I swear to you When you breathe I want to be the air for you I'll be there for you I'd live and I'd die for you Steal the sun from the sky for you Words can't say what a love can do I'll be there for you Solo And I wan't there when you were happy I wasn't there when you were down I didn't mean to miss your birthday, baby I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out I'll be there for you These five words I swear to you When you breathe I want to be the air for you I'll be there for you I'd live and I'd die for you Steal the sun from the sky for you Words can't say what a love can do I'll be there for you 哎 实在辛苦
We will rock you.童声唱起来很好听,应该喜欢吧`
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 权志龙哪首歌最好听 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信