有一首英文歌是第一句是why dontsaylazy you say where  would go now

求一首英文歌,快节奏,女生唱的,中间有些句子是 I need to call her .... I better call her.... I got thousand number.....Now
what you say。where is my girl。能听懂的就这么多 求大神想想,给分
summer vacation 歌手simone egeriisthe showlet me show you the way 歌手Natasha Tnomaslike a songa ride in the snowJ ai Le Droit I could be the onewe are oneIf a song could get me you The Game Of Love
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码哪一首歌的开头是oh baby_百度知道
哪一首歌的开头是oh baby
ll give you my lifegive you my lifeyou are live in my heartdon&#39oh baby -
希亚 oh babydo you wanna talk to medo you wanna close to mecause i can feel you want to have me lovebabydo you wanna dance with medo you wanna walk with mehow could you tell me that you love meoh babywhen you arms around mei wanna say我爱你可不可以让我做你的唯一;t say nothing this timeyour china lady tonightlady tonightwill you make me so highwill you make me so highoh please turn off the lightlet me have a good timeoh babydo you wanna talk to medo you wanna close to mecause i can feel you want to have me lovebabydo you wanna dance with me do you wanna walk with mehow could you tell me that you love meoh babywhen you arms around mei wanna say我爱你可不可以让我做你的唯一;ll give you my lifegive you my lifeyou are live in my heartdon&#39?oh darlinggive me your true love tonighttrue love tonighti't say nothing this timeyour china lady tonightlady tonightwill you make me so highwill you make me so highoh please turn off the lightlet me have a good timegive me your true love tonighttrue love tonighti&#39?oh darlinggive me your true love tonighttrue love tonighti'll give you my lifegive you my lifeyou are live in my heartdon&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
小甜甜布兰妮的Baby,One More TimeBaby One More Time
  歌手:Britney Spears 专辑:Baby One More Time
  (Oh baby baby)
  (Oh baby baby)
  Oh baby baby
  How was I supposed to know
  that something wasn't right here
  Oh baby baby
  I shouldn't have let you go
  and now you're out of sight yeah
  Show me how you want it to be
  tell me baby
  cause I need to know now
  oh because
  My loneliness is killing me
  (and I)
  I must confess
  I still believe
  (still believe)
  When I'm not with you I lose my mind
  give me a sign
  hit me baby one more time
  Oh baby baby
爱的宣言演唱:大嘴巴 编辑:妙一法师 ho baby 爱的宣言 我们大声的说 手hold著手 这星球 让我们 用笑声来推动 ho baby 爱的宣言我们大声的说 你搭著我 每一天 让我们 用力爱来感动 oh 爱 不是摆在眼前 乖乖待在那边 好多藏起来的角落等著你去发现 有没有三两三 是不是上梁山 是不是忘了自己怎麼顺利走到今天 oh 你曾经说过我跟家里很不熟 hey 你曾经说过我朋友不太多 hey 家里默默挺你走 朋友爱你在尊重 静下来回个投 看看爱在你的左右 你眼神看著天边 手放口袋里面 好像 u don't care 噗通噗通 左边 1234567 又浪费了时间 now whachu gonna say ? 爱就要赶快表现 先跨第一步 两边有了爱的引线 一起点燃的两边 用力拥抱爱的感觉 adadadadadada 我唱了老半天 你手机拨了没? hey o ho baby 爱的宣言 我们大声的说 ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 dont say you love me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信