找一首英文歌开头吹口哨女孩唱的 开头女孩喊了句到32秒这里是吹口哨重低音的

找一首前奏只是吹口哨,没有伴奏的英文歌曲。男的唱的。求大神告知。_百度知道
找一首前奏只是吹口哨,没有伴奏的英文歌曲。男的唱的。求大神告知。
经典口哨Whistle - Flo Rida歌词Whistle - Flo Ridacan you blow my whistle baby whistle babylet me knowgirl i m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby whistle babyhere we goi m betting you like bebopand i m betting you love creep modeand i m betting you like girls that give love to girlsand stroke your little egoi bet i m guilty your honorbut that s how we live in my genrewhen in hell i pay rottweilerthere s only one flo and one ridai m a damn shameorder more champagne pull it down hellstreamtryna put it on yabet your lips spin back around cornerslow it down baby take a little longercan you blow my whistle baby whistle babylet me knowgirl i m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby whistle babyhere we goit s like everywhere i gomy whistle ready to blowshorty don t leave a noteshe can get any by the lowpermission not approvedit s okay it s under controlshow me soprano cause girl you can handlebaby we start snagging you come in part clothesgirl i m losing wing my bucatti the same roadshow me your perfect pitchyou got it my banjotalented with your lips like you blew out candlesso amusing now you can make a whistle with the musichope you ain t got no issue you can do itgive me the perfect picture never lose itcan you blow my whistle baby whistle babylet me knowgirl i m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby whistle babyhere we gogo girl you can work itlet me see your whistle while you work iti mma lay it back don t stop itcause i love it how you drop it drop it drop it on menow shorty let that whistle blowyeah baby let that whistle blowcan you blow my whistle baby whistle babylet me knowgirl i m gonna show you how to do itand we start real slowyou just put your lips togetherand you come real closecan you blow my whistle baby whistle babyhere we go
谢谢你,但是不是这首哦!
其他类似问题
吹口哨的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首开头男生吹口哨的英文歌_百度知道
找一首开头男生吹口哨的英文歌
轻快,歌词有句god peace my heart,god peace my soul,listen to什么什么(只能说音是那么发,no more
.,我有记得点歌词的,都不是我找的,大家可以注意下.我已经搜过帖子.,听过所有别人回答过的歌.
提问者采纳
Flo Rida - Whistle alison krau -《now that i ve found》??
提问者评价
我自己找到了.....虽然不是你说的,但是还是谢谢
其他类似问题
吹口哨的相关知识
按默认排序
其他9条回答
Summer Paradise—Simple Plan
一定是这首了。。6.28的凤凰气象站的背景音乐。。同求啊。!!
Maroon 5 的Moves like jagger
听听是不是moves like jagger
Trouble Maker
do you do ——Befour
我想就是这首
Maroon 5——Moves Like Jagger (Studio Reco) 希望能帮助你 !!!
whistle,带点小清新
其中一句歌词Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby
是young folks吧,绯闻女孩第一季第一集插曲
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头是吹口哨的 很轻快 一个女生唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌开头是吹口哨的 很轻快 一个女生唱的
很轻快 很好听的 希望大家知道的帮忙,,,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
How do you do 俄罗斯女音。你上百度或者酷狗查一下。有的
single -Natasha Bedingfield试听
Bum - Kanikuly俄罗斯口哨歌
卖火柴的小女孩?
其他类似问题
吹口哨的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首外文歌,开头吹口哨,好像是英文歌,一个女孩唱的!_百度知道
一首外文歌,开头吹口哨,好像是英文歌,一个女孩唱的!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy, I say who she, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, I&#39, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, we areWe are, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, catch a dubChuck ah deucesYa’ll hatin’s uselessIt’s such ah nuisanceYa’ll chickens keep yea two centsAnd keep your dollars, we areThe crazy kidsTm fresher than that GucciThem boys, keep your lootI&#39!Hello, they want my coochieIt give a fuck?Ke$ha don&#39, and shining it like starsAnd we don't give two fucksI came to start that ruckusAnd you wanna party with usWith these crazy mother fuckers, we areThe crazy kidsWe are theWe are the crazy peopleI see you in the club showin’ Ke$ha lovingTrippin’ on them bitches that be hatin’, we areWe are?Tt give a fuck凯莎的crazy kidsCrazy Kids Ke$haHello?Tonight we do it big, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor orm no hoochieYea homegirl hatin’, we areWe are, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39
trouble maker
其他类似问题
吹口哨的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 吹口哨的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信