求一首歌华语歌的名字

求一首歌的名字,国语女声,有段歌词好像是:喔噢喔噢喔情不自禁_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:361,708贴子:
求一首歌的名字,国语女声,有段歌词好像是:喔噢喔噢喔情不自禁收藏
求一首歌的名字,国语女声,有段歌词好像是:喔噢喔噢喔~情不自禁~
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首歌名是全英文,歌词是中文带一点点英文的歌,_苏州吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:223,640贴子:
求一首歌名是全英文,歌词是中文带一点点英文的歌,收藏
求一首歌名是全英文,歌词是中文带一点点英文的歌,
知道的是神
who knows is god
我给你一根腿毛你知道我的名字吗?
智商低,不能帮助你,但我可以顶你。
《Kiss goodBye》《fell my world》
来帮帮它!
是女生唱的。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首流行中文歌名?_百度知道
求一首流行中文歌名?
女声中文流行歌曲
开头第一句是
两个字 (好像是想念)第二句是五个字 (最后一个字好像是边) 挺舒缓的一首歌
提问者采纳
<file fsid="6610" link="/share/link。I Me的《我有想念》或者是“想你时你在天边”,也不是在开头一句:“想念你还在我身边”么不过不是在开头一句,很经典的?shareid=&uk=" name="我有想念是。是王菲的《传奇》
提问者评价
谢谢了。虽然不是这个。我找到了,叫“我的名叫伊莲”,中文版的。
其他类似问题
中文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我比较喜欢《初雪》,不知你喜不喜欢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的歌名。该歌名的中文意思是“我的颠峰”。
求一首英文歌的歌名。该歌名的中文意思是“我的颠峰”。
08-12-20 & 发布
歌名:My Humps (我的颠峰) 歌手:Black Eyed Peas(黑眼豆豆) 所属专集:Monkey Business What you gon&#39; do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? I&#39;ma get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out) I drive these scrubbers crazy, I do it on the daily, They treat me really nicely, They buy me all these ice-ys. Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and then Donna Karen, they be sharin&#39; All their money got me wearin&#39; Fly gearrr but I ain&#39;t askin, They say they love my ass &#39;n, Surf Jeans, True Religion, I say no, but they keep givin&#39; So I keep on takin&#39; And no I ain&#39;t fakin&#39; We can keep on datin&#39; I keep on demonstrating. My love, my love, my love, my love You love my lady lumps, My hump, my hump, my hump, My humps they got u, She&#39;s got me spending. (Oh) Spendin&#39; all your money on me and spending time on me. She&#39;s got me spendin&#39;. (Oh) Spendin&#39; all your money on me, on me, on me What you gon&#39; do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I&#39;ma get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. What u gon&#39; do with all that ass? All that ass inside them jeans? I&#39;m a make, make, make, make you scream Make u scream, make you scream. &#39;Cause of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out) I met a girl down at the disco. She said hey, hey, hey yea let&#39;s go. I could be your baby, you can be my honey Lets spend time not money. I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff, Milky, milky cocoa, Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight. They say I&#39;m really sexy, The boys they wanna sex me. They always standing next to me, Always dancing next to me, Tryin&#39; a feel my hump, hump. Lookin&#39; at my lump, lump. U can look but you can&#39;t touch it, If u touch it I&#39;ma start some drama, You don&#39;t want no drama, No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama So don&#39;t pull on my hand boy, You ain&#39;t my man, boy, I&#39;m just tryn&#39;a dance boy, And move my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My lovely lady lumps x3 In the back and in the front. My lovin&#39; got u, She&#39;s got me spendin&#39;. (Oh) Spendin&#39; all your money on me and spending time on me. She&#39;s got me spendin&#39;. (Oh) Spendin&#39; all your money on me, on me, on me. What you gon&#39; do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I&#39;ma get, get, get, get you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. What you gon&#39; do with all that ass? All that ass inside them jeans? I&#39;ma make, make, make, make you scream Make you scream, make you scream. What you gon do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I&#39;ma get, get, get, get you drunk, Get you love drunk off this hump. What you gon&#39; do wit all that breast? All that breast inside that shirt? I&#39;ma make, make, make, make you work Make you work, work, make you work. She&#39;s got me spendin&#39;. Spendin all your money on me and spendin&#39; time on me She&#39;s got me spendin&#39;. Spendin&#39; all your money on me, on me, on me.
请登录后再发表评论!求一首英文歌,歌名。翻译中文为下
求一首英文歌,歌名。翻译中文为下 20
[你拯救了我的生命,当我在水中挣扎,当我茫然迷路,是你给了我光芒,你是我的希望,你是我的梦想,你是我努力和相信的理由,是你让我想成为更好的男人和丈夫,我愿意和你一起分享快乐承担悲伤,让你感到安全和温暖,我终生爱你,我只爱你。]是首英文歌,翻译成中文是这,求歌名&
不区分大小写匿名
知是不是这个love to be loved by you
我喜欢被你爱着 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Marc Terenzi -《love to be loved by you》
&#13;&#10;I can`t believe I’m standing here 我不敢相信我一直在这里等了这么多年
&#13;&#10;Been waiting for so many years and 等了这么多年
&#13;&#10;Today I found the Queen to reign my heart 直至今日才找到支配我的心灵的皇后
&#13;&#10;You changed my life so patiently 你让我的生命变得坚韧
&#13;&#10;And turned it into something good and real 并且把很多事情变得美好而真实
&#13;&#10;I feel just like I felt in all my dreams 我觉得就像我在梦中的感受那样
&#13;&#10;There are questions hard to answer 有很多问题很难回答
&#13;&#10;Can’t you see 你不知道吗?
&#13;&#10;Baby, tell me how can I tell you 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你
&#13;&#10;That I love you more than life 我爱你胜过我的生命
&#13;&#10;Show me how can I show you 告诉我我该怎么让你看到
&#13;&#10;That I’m blinded by your light 我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛
&#13;&#10;When you touch me I can touch you 当你抚摩我时我能
&#13;&#10;To find out the dream is true 感觉到梦是真实的
&#13;&#10;I love to be loved by you 我愿意你爱我
&#13;&#10;You’re looking kind of scared right now 你看起来害怕现在
&#13;&#10;You’re waiting for the wedding vows 你在等待婚姻的誓言
&#13;&#10;But I don`t know if my tongue&s able to talk 但是我不知道我能不能开口说话
&#13;&#10;Your beauty is just blinding me 你的美丽让我失明
&#13;&#10;Like sunbeams on a summer stream and 就像夏日河流上的一缕阳光
&#13;&#10;I gotta close my eyes to protect me 我只能闭上眼睛保护自己
&#13;&#10;Can you take my hand and lead me 请你牵着我的手带我
&#13;&#10;From here please 离开这里。。。
&#13;&#10;yeah...yeah...
Baby, tell me how can I tell you 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你
&#13;&#10;Show me how can I show you 告诉我我该怎么让你
&#13;&#10;That I`m blinded by your light 看到我被你的光芒刺伤了的眼睛
&#13;&#10;When you touch me I can touch you 当你抚摩我时
&#13;&#10;To find out the dream is true 我能感觉到梦是真实的
&#13;&#10;I love to be loved 我愿意你爱我
&#13;&#10;I need to be loved 我需要你爱我
&#13;&#10;I love to be loved by you 我愿意你爱我
&#13;&#10;I know they&re gonna say our love\’s not 我知道他们说我们的爱不足以 strong enough to last forever 坚定到永远
&#13;&#10;And I know they&re gonna say that we&ll 我也知道他们会说因为艰难的环境
&#13;&#10;give up because of heavy weather 我们放弃我们的爱
&#13;&#10;But how can they understand 但是他们怎么能够理解
&#13;&#10;that our love is just heaven sent 我们的爱正是上天给予我们的
&#13;&#10;We keep on going on and on cause 让我们一直拥有着它
&#13;&#10;this is where we both belong? 因为它属于我们两个
&#13;&#10;Baby, tell me how can I tell you 宝贝,告诉我 我该怎么告诉你
&#13;&#10;Show me how can I show you 告诉我我该怎么让你看到
&#13;&#10;That I`m blinded by your light 我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛
&#13;&#10;When you touch me I can touch you 当你抚摩我时
&#13;&#10;To find out the dream is true 我能感觉到梦是真实的