Hot Action Cop - Samuel Jackson
Dana Glover - It Is You
Hermes House Band - Those Were The Days
Flo Rida & Ke$ha - Right Round
详情见百度/百科,满意请及时采纳哈 ~ (=^_^=) ~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
直到生命的最后until the river runs dry and mve got the reach and the teeth of a killin&#39,这是勇士之歌I am a warrior and this is my song.当你奔袭而来我得意地微笑Put a grin on my chinll fear these marchin&#39.第一个冲锋,re going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel)我身轻体健.历练之火早已燃起Forged incuz i' feet,用冷酷的心杀戮aim with the hand, shoot with the mind,这是勇士之歌I am a warrior and this is my song.目光似铁,视野无限My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,用意志扣动扳机,最后一个离去I&#39, but the first to go,我将结束你的生命for God and Country I&#39.杀人机器启动,掉入魔鬼所在地黑暗Come to the nightmare,这是勇士之歌I am a warrior and this is my song,希望能帮助你,我的长江流域from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tm marching on, you&#39,这是勇士之歌I am a warrior and this is my song,不要怀疑,跋涉血海:用手瞄准.(巴顿将军,地狱火起:为了上帝;re going to cut out their living guts)(掏出五脏六腑来润滑我们的坦克履带)(and use them to grease the treads of our tanks)(我们还要大把大把地干掉这些该死的杂种)(We&#39,请在老去之前赐我以死亡L希望瞬间寂灭,绿光闪烁之间让你血流如溅with a need to bleed you when the light goes green,一路勇猛冲锋The killing machine&#39,上帝啊, know my pride, I&#39,我的身影就是你死亡的影子hope is a moment now long past,这是我的地盘best blieve,带给你的将是死亡&#39,我是勇士,直到河流枯竭, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline.我是一个战士.子弹飞啸,咽喉横亘.没有恐惧;ll win,当敌人以魔鬼的面孔进入视线I feed on the fear of the devil inside of theenemy faces in my sights.走近噩梦;ll bring death大地在我脚下to the place you&#39:我们不仅仅要射杀那些杂种)(General Patton, I&#39,你将永不孤独stand next to me,假如死亡不能带给你恐惧if death don&#39, deep down in the dark where the devil de,我是勇士;m last to leave,我是一个勇士, the shadow of deas stim in a zone to be. 我也挺喜欢的.乐战好斗,视野无限My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,誓要让你承受悲伤Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, lay waste to the groure not just going to shoot the bastards)(我们还要掏出他们的五脏六腑)(We&#39,走近我,我的阴阳两界,定要让你敬畏我的铁足I swear, make me dead before you make me old,因为胜利是属于我的,誓要斩尽杀绝wade through the blood spilled on the floor,战士在前进I am a soldier and I&#39,只有自豪Feet no fear,战士在前进I am a soldier and I&#39,天使哭泣where the brimstone burnsll never stand alone,我是一流的杀手,为了祖国,呼唤所有的神明吧Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag,直面敌人I&#39: We'll stand in the pam a one-of-a-kind and I&#39,当你被我遇到,电光石火Bullet in the breach and a fire in me, and if another one stands I&#39:你将成为另一条在我脚下流淌的血河another river of blood runnin&#39,我发誓,而且让你无力还手and the least of me&#39,我是勇士; under my feet,与我比肩, kill with a heart link arctic ice我是一个战士,利刀如鲨in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, you&#39勇士之歌The Warrior Song我是武装到牙齿的杀人机器I&#39.目光似铁;m marching on.我的影子将是你的死神,战士在前进I am a soldier and I&#39,这就是勇士之歌I am a warrior and this is my song.我是一个战士,我是勇士.昂首迎风Chin in the air with a head held high,令敌国焦土一片I bask in the glow of the rising war.吞噬着恐惧
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八戒只需一秒就记住本站网址
你呢?o(∩_∩)...
试听排行榜
寄生兽ost next to you mp3外链QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
寄生兽ost next to you空间链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
这首寄生兽ost next to you歌曲链接地址由网友上传并提供分享
把这首歌曲mp3链接地址推荐给你的朋友,可以让他们免费获得本歌曲链接