我想找一首有baby的英文歌歌中间是sobabytonitht

我想找一首歌曲是英文歌曲,一个女的唱的,只记得中间有个 I 什么什么you_百度知道
我想找一首歌曲是英文歌曲,一个女的唱的,只记得中间有个 I 什么什么you
没人听过吗!!! 中间好像是I 戈壁you
之类的 记不清了
提问者采纳
i could be the
oneI Could Be The OneI could be your sea of sandI could be your warmth of desireI could be your prayer of hopeI could be your gift to everydayI could be your tide of heavenI could be a hint of what’s to comeI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be your blue eyed angelI could be the storm before the calmI could be your secret pleasureI could be your well wishing wellI could be your breath of lifeI could be your European dreamI could be ordinaryI could be the oneNow I would lie here in the darknessNow I would lie here for all timeNow I would lie here watching over youComfort youSing to youI could be your worry partnerI could be your socialiteI could be your green eyed monsterI could be your force of lightI could be your temple gardenI could be your tender hearted childI could be ordinaryI could be the oneNow I would lie here in the darknessNow I would lie here for all timeNow I would lie here watching over you Comfort youSin功丹哆柑馨纺鹅尸珐建g to youWill I ever change the journeyWill the hushed tones disappearOh little RitaLet me hold youOh little RitaLet me love youI could be your leafy islandI could be your thunder in the cloudsI could be your dark enclosureI could be your romantic soulI could be your small beginningI could be your suit in universeI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be ordinaryI could be the oneI could be ordinaryI could be the one
提问者评价
,就是这首,找了好久
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
Eminem&rihanna-love the way you lieKe$ha-TiK ToK 你试试吧
Noboday?也许是这首歌
这难度也太大了点…多给些信息啊!
love paradise ---
陈慧琳是这首吗? 不过这首也很好听哦~
是I see you 不
阿凡达那个
tata young---I think of you?
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌名,歌词中有what are you looking for? Don't...中间有oh baby no....是个男歌手,节奏较快_百度知道
提问者采纳
Manuel - no control试听
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
说林肯公园Jam合唱具体首我记
男歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想找一首英文歌,女声的,也不知道歌名。只知道开头是I never ,有一句I don't want to 结尾还有一句 bab_百度知道
我想找一首英文歌,女声的,也不知道歌名。只知道开头是I never ,有一句I don't want to 结尾还有一句 bab
结尾句baby he he
提问者采纳
首歌:cavellie&london--we&will&fly&&&我顺便教查歌:听歌词些音乐盒(QQ音乐、建议酷狗音乐比较用)要歌词查比想要首歌看我先面插入图片歌词插搜索器些歌名字显示其看歌词显示符合歌词啦(些我字字打请勿模仿)&&&&面首歌歌词:cause&u&be&in&love&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babe直,亲cause&u&beit's&not&the&same&without&u没don't&wanna&be&without&u我想没i&can't&stand&being&without&u我能容忍没there&is&no&me&without&u没我there&is&no&ones&without&two世界没21love&i&will&lost&without&u没我失能力i&just&want&to&be&with&u我想起don't&wanna&be&without&u想没cause&forever&is&u&and&i永远我起the&only&limit&we&have&is&the&sky我间唯限制空and&together&we&will&flyyyy~起我能飞空cause&u&be&in&love&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babe直,亲cause&u&beu&need&the&world&in&this&song需要歌曲世界everybody&else&is&gone&if&been&done结束候其任何都i&am&star&if&u&are&hill山丘我繁星just&by&the&way&u&make&me&feel我任何所希望我东西the&sunshine&is&brighter&now现阳光更加明媚there's&no&cries&cause&i&just&smiled已经没任何哭泣,我刚微笑and&u&can&tell,cause&u&never&felt说,没受cause&forever&is&u&and&i永远我起the&only&limit&we&have&is&the&sky我间唯限制空and&together&we&will&flyyyy~起我能飞空cause&u&be&in&love&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be&in&love&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babe直,亲cause&forever&is&u&and&i永远我起the&only&limit&we&have&is&the&sky我间唯限制空and&together&we&will&flyyyy~起我能飞空cause&u&be&in&love&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be&in&love&in&love&in&love...in&love&with&babecause&u&be直,亲&&&&&&完毕&&&&&&谢谢采纳哈
提问者评价
很谢谢你那么用心帮我找,需要不是我要的答案,不过还是很谢谢你。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
cavellie london--we will fly
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想找一首英文歌,中间有一段旋律是一首特别熟悉的老旋律。这是什么歌呢。。谢啦。。实在有急用。谢!_百度知道
想找一首英文歌,中间有一段旋律是一首特别熟悉的老旋律。这是什么歌呢。。谢啦。。实在有急用。谢!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
由于你信息不全,男的女的唱的也不知道。我只能把我想到可能的歌发给你《友谊地久天长》 《SAY YOU SAY ME》 《Right here waiting》 《There I'll be》《I will always love you》《Scarborough Fair》《Casablanca》《Big big world》
最近挺火的一首新歌呀,就是中间加了段老旋律。那段旋律是一段名曲。是什么呢。。
诶 那就不知道咯
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想找一首歌英文歌,歌词有什么 JI JI JI JI BABY BABY 不知道这么写对不对_百度知道
我想找一首歌英文歌,歌词有什么 JI JI JI JI BABY BABY 不知道这么写对不对
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
始J、J、J、JBjustin bieber kiss and tell听听 看
其他类似问题