求一首英文歌女生歌

求一首英文歌的歌名,_百度知道
求一首英文歌的歌名,
开头好像是一句 一谁口 一谁口,也许珐处粹肺诔镀达僧惮吉是easy call,听不懂 不好意思了 呵呵 后面能听懂的好像是give me all the world 求歌名啦
是Bruno Mars的《Grenade》吗?Grenade — Bruno Mars 手榴弹 布鲁诺·马尔斯Easy come Easy go 说来就来 说走就走That's just how you live oh 这就是你的作风 OHTake take take it all 拿走, 拿走,拿走所有But you never give, 但你从不给予Should of珐处粹肺诔镀达僧惮吉 known you were trouble 早该知道你是个麻烦From the first kiss had your eyes wide open, 从第一次接吻时你大睁的双眼开始Why were they open? 它们为什么开着?Gave you all I had 给你我的全部And you tossed it in the trash, 你却弃之不理You tossed it in the trash, you did. 你却弃之不理,的确是To give me all your love is all I ever asked cause 给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求,因为What you don't understand, 你不明白Is id catch a grenade for ya. 我会为你接下手雷Throw my hand on the blade for ya, 我会为你上刀山Id jump in front of a train for ya. 我会为你跳到火车前You know I'd do anything for ya. 你知道我会为你做任何事OhhhI would go through all this pain, 我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛Take a bullet straight through my brain. 甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋Yes I would die for ya baby,是的,我愿为你而死,BABYBut you won't do the same.但你绝不会如我一样NoooooBlack, black, black and blue 青,青,青一块紫一块Beat me till I'm am numb tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where you're from.把我打到麻木,当你变回原样时,我跟魔鬼说了声嘿mad women bad women 疯女人 坏女人That's just what you are yeah 你本来就是这样You smile in my face than rip the brakes out my car. 一边冲我笑着,一边扯掉我车内的刹车Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash, 给你我的全部,你却弃之不理You tossed it in the trash yes you did. 你却弃之不理,的确是To give me all your fucking love is all I ever asked but 给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求What you don't understand is 但你却不明白,id catch a grenade for ya. 我会为你接下手雷Throw my hand on the blade for ya, 我会为你上刀山Id jump in front of a train for ya.我会为你跳到火车前You know I'd do anything for ya. 你知道我会为你做任何事Ohhh I would go through all this pain OH,我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛Take a bullet straight through my brain. 甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋Yes I would die for ya baby. 是的,我愿为你而死 BABYBut you won't do the same. 但你绝不会如我一样If my body was on fire 如果我身上着火了Ooh you would watch me burn down in flames. OH 你会看着我被火焰吞噬You said you loved me you're a liar cause you never ever ever did baby...你说你爱过我。你是个骗子,因为你从未,从未,从未爱过我,BABYBut darling, i'd catch a grenade for ya. 但亲爱的,我会为你接下手雷Throw my hand on the blade for ya, 我会为你上刀山Id jump in front of a train for ya.我会为你跳到火车前You know I'd do anything for ya. 你知道我会为你做任何事Ohhh I would go through all this pain OH 我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛Take a bullet straight through my brain. 甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋Yes I would die for ya baby. 是的,我愿为你而死,BABYBut you won't do the same. 但你绝不会如我一样No you won't do the same. 不,你绝不会如我一样You won't do the same. 你绝不会如我一样Ohh you never do the same. OH,你从未如我一样
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你给了我整个世界然后又全带走了。 就是它!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!珐处粹肺诔镀达僧惮吉!!!!!!!!
就是那个啦 手榴弹嘛
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,谢了。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,谢了。
feel you whisper across the sea ..? .,keep you with me:can you hear me ,in my dream.。部分歌词,求歌名这是一首男女对唱歌. boy i hear you
提问者采纳
//m in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again They don'm sailing through the sea To an island where we&#39://luofei.net/music/sound18Jason Mraz —— 《lucky》 ...展开全文//m in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again They don'm sailing through the sea To an island where we&#39://luofei.net/music/sound18Jason Mraz —— 《lucky》m in love with my best friend Lucky to have been where I have been Lucky to be coming home again Lucky we'm trying Boy I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You make it easier when life gets hard Lucky I&#39, fill the air I&#39.mp3Do you hear me收起
提问者评价
就是,谢谢。
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
lonely 很好听的
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
就这么一句话,其他的我就不知道了反正这首歌好好听请问这是啥歌?。,歌词就是这样的。:never let me go
hohohohohohoho女唱的
很快的一首歌,不是抒情的
我有更好的答案
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
then don’t walk away It’s a game boyI don’t wanna playI just wanna be your’sLike I always sayNever let me goBoy歌词Hold me in your arms Love me like your best friends did Promise I won’t hurt you kid Hold me really tight until the stars look bigNever let me goAll the world is ours Like they say in Scarface kidYou can push your drugs and I can make it bigSinging CBGB have a real good gigHey you never knowCause baby we were born to live fast and die young Born to be bad, then don’t walk away It’s a game boyI don’t wanna play I just wanna be your’sLike I always sayNever let me goBoy, have funHoney, then don’t walk awayIt’s a game boyI don’t wanna playI just wanna be your’sLike I always sayNever let me goBoy, we’re in a world war Let’s go all the way Put your foot to the floorReally walk awayTell me that you need me more and more everydayNever let me go, come on If you love me hardcore, we’re in a world war Let’s go all the way Put your foot to the floorReally walk away Tell me that you need me more and more everydayNever let me go, can you be mine?If you love me hardcore, you and me and no oneJust believeCome on If you love me hardcore, just stayWe gonna go farI can already taste it kidL, you and me can be oneJust believe, then don’t walk awayIt’s a game boyI don’t wanna playI just wanna be your’sLike I always say Never let me goBaby it’s a sweet life Sing it like song It’s a short tripOnly getting one who can count on my love more than anyone Never let me go If you love me hardcore, they’ll never know Cause baby we were born to be badMove onBuilt to go fastStay strong Honey.A’s gonna look real goodDrive me in your car until the sky gets bigNever let me go Send me to the stars Tell me when I get there kidI can be your Nancy You can be my SidGet into some trouble like our parents didHey, just stay I remember when I saw you for the first timeYou were laughing Sparking like a new dime I came over“Hello, we’re in a world warLet’s go all the way Put your foot to the floorReally walk away Tell me that you need me more and more everydayNever let me go?” Can you be mineCan you be mine
Lenka - The Show
lana del rey - never let me go
trouble is a friend是这首吗?碰巧最近在听呢
这首歌很快的
哦好吧,我也不知道。。抱歉没帮到你
那好吧。。
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
生唱的;o& 歌名不是forever and ever.谢谢大家呐~~~~&和'the wants I knew'forever and ever&#39:&#39,依稀记得歌词有几句
..不是这首;①不好意思...所以也没办法....T T
可以给一个试听地址庅...但是是因为是偶尔听到狠喜欢的.麻烦亲们了;o&lt.但是我还是忘不暸呐一首诶.我找不到.③Forever and ever amen.大家努力撒..我也知道自己提供的资料狠依稀..④siouxsie and the banshees 的那首,不是二楼说得那首..⑤..,谢谢大家呐~&gt.不过那首也很好听呐~②一楼说得也很好听.还不是这首..不好意思.,我找得时候就听过了....答对了我再追加50分
提问者采纳
.曲. siouxsie and the banshees. this couldn&#39...:the rapture .. i knew this wouldn't last forever;t last forever ...展开全文.曲. siouxsie and the banshees. this couldn&#39...:the rapture .. i knew this wouldn't last forever;t last forever..:siouxsie and the ba 专辑:forever歌手收起
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
包准你之前的东西全忘记!within tempatation 随便一首 去百度一下
是不是jessica simpson 的 i wanna love you forever? 到最后调子非常高的那个。。。
i wanna love you forever
是Randy Travis的专辑Always & Forever 中的 Forever and ever amenMermaid song 你提供的太依稀了My Heart Belongs To You歌手:Hayley Westenra
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
it s so hard to say g缉礌光啡叱独癸扫含激oodbay to yesterday 这是高潮的那句.拜托了
提问者采纳
Boyz II Men › It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laughOutweigh the bad.I thought wed get to see forever ...展开全文Boyz II Men › It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laughOutweigh the bad.I thought wed get to see foreverBut forevers gone awayIts so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.I dont know where this roadIs going to leadAll I know is where weve beenAnd what weve been through.If we get to see tomorrowI hope its worth all the waitIts so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.And Ill take with me the memoriesTo be my sunshine after the rainIts so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.And Ill take with me the memoriesTo be my sunshine after the rainIts so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To YesterdayBoyz II Men 唱的专辑:NULL下载地址:'s%20So%20Hard%20To%20Say%20Goodbye%20To%20Yesterday%20-%20Boyz%20II%20Men.mp3?wxc
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一首英文歌女生 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信