歌曲里面有is a longer是什么歌曲

歌手:《Let’s Make A Long Story Longer》相似歌曲Let’s Make A Long Story Longer歌词Let’s Make A Long Story Longer LRC歌词 Artist:michael boltonSongs Title:let’s make a long story longerEverybodys lookin for a happy endingBefore the real story even beginsIts so easy to pretend youre not pretendingTill the naked truth comes walkin on inBut we aint runnin when the truth gets hotThats how ya find out just how much youve really gotLets make a long story longerLets make this strong love a little bit strongerOur star is gonna shine, shine even brighterBelieve what we feel, keep it realMake a long story longerThe seed of love is so deeply plantedInside the heart is where it lives and growsWell keep it safe cause we dont take it for grantedLet the hard rains fall, let the cold wind blowEvery storm is just a lesson to learnJust bring us closer with every page we turn babyYa gotta stand the test of timeIf ya wanna keep the treasure you findSome can only dream about foreverBut look at us baby, were creatin it togetherLets make a long story longerLets make this strong love a little bit strongerBaby, live what we feel, keep it realMake a long story longerLets make a long story longer & 56音乐网 浙ICP备号-3in my heart there is a fire burning ..in my heart there is a desire a start 是什么歌曲???_百度知道
in my heart there is a fire burning ..in my heart there is a desire a start 是什么歌曲???
节奏澎湃 充满激情
跪谢!!!
是adele的rolling in the deep 歌词:There's a fire starting in my heart,Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the darkFinally, I can see you crystal clear.Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.See how I leave, with every piece of youDon't underestimate the things that I will do.There's a fire starting in my heart,Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the darkThe scars of your love, remind me of us.They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feeling...We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)...Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Baby I have no story to be told,But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.Think of me in the depths of your despair.Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.The scars of your love, remind you of us.They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feeling...We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me)... Rolling in the Deep(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Could have had it allRolling in the deep.You had my heart inside of your hand,But you played it with your beatingThrow yourself through ever open door (Whoa)Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.(You're gonna wish you... Never had met me)We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you... never had met me)It all. (Tears are gonna fall)It allIt all (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside... (you're gonna wish you)... of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart... ( you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)But you played itYou played it.You played it.You played it to the beat.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
应该是这首歌吧:Filled with Your Glory by Starfield,你搜而下了后听听试试。对了你采纳,不对我抱憾。
这歌的名字叫做:you
不过我喜欢听dj版的
在酷狗搜动感舞曲 战歌网 这歌很带劲
ti:you can win if you want]
[ar:modern talking]
you can win if you want
---modern talking---
lrc:sunpzh
music......
you packed your things in a carpetbag
left and never looking back
rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
music wherever you go
you don't fit in a small town world
but i feel you are the girl for me
rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
you can win if you want
if you want it, you will win
on your way you will see that life is more than fantasy
take my hand, follow me
oh, you've got a brand new friend for your lif...
fire burning
rolling in the deep
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌歌名,歌词有一句she is laughing girl,女歌手,摇滚风格,谢谢_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌名,歌词有一句she is laughing girl,女歌手,摇滚风格,谢谢
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);  5、Apologize--Timbaland;  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力推荐);  11、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat;  12、Mad--尼欧;  13、My All--玛丽亚.凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌);  14、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲,经典老歌,诠释了所有经典的定义。);  15、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲);  16、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一,曲风相当特别);  17、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~);  18、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一);  19、This Is It--迈克尔.杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作,都能再现天王的独特魅力  20、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风.以吉他为伴奏,这首非常棒!);望采纳~~~祝好运~~~~~如果对您有帮助,请予以采纳吧~~欢迎采纳~~~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
摇滚风格的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎回来,
忘记密码了?
A Little Longer
Update Required
若要播放歌曲,请先安装或者升级Adobe Flash Player .
所属歌手: