找一首英文歌one two three、歌词中有ONE。 TWO、舞曲

求一首女生唱的英文歌名,好像是dj舞曲,歌词中有tonight和i can……_百度知道
求一首女生唱的英文歌名,好像是dj舞曲,歌词中有tonight和i can……
ll never be the same., forget you but Ill never be the same, come on babyll never be the same? you followed me,and I can&#39, baby. I saw you with that girl.I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsyou were holding handsand I&#39.I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I'll never be the same,kissing her:ll never be the same.Tossing and turninganother sleepless nightthe rain crashes against my window pane,holding her hand and now you come back to me :ll never be the same: Hi baby what&#39..Jumpde into my carand drive too farthat moment I knew I would never be the same.I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I&#39.: Yeah: Ill never be the same: Ws your day today.I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I&#39..I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I&#39,baby, I missed you tooGG.I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I&#39.Ling:ll never be the same.Now here you are begging to meto give our love another tryMore than love you and I always willbut darlingright now I'll never be the same?mm.I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I&#39, that&#39.and I&#39? Well .GG..I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I&#39?mm?GG;ve got to say good-bye.t see you no more: I missed you so much that I followed you todayGG.mm?No ..I Saw You Walking In The Rain(慢嗨)I saw you (and her)walking in the rainyou were holding handsand I's right,I want you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dj舞曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
惠特尼休斯顿的经典之作(我永远爱你)
倒数第二个视频3分钟时放的歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 歌词中有one two three, one two three four,oneon_百度知道
找一首英文歌 歌词中有one two three, one two three four,oneon
one two three ,one two three four,one two three four, oh 什么什么 这只是中间一小段过渡 好多年前听到的歌 一直没找到了 节奏比较快 男的唱的
四, oh. one,三, oh, four,二;re changing your heart, five. Too scared to own up to one little lie你变心了你知道你是谁 是甜蜜的 还是苦涩的 现在我无法分辨舒适寒冷不要本末倒置了(分清主次)那些青少年的希望 他们的眼眶里溢满了泪水很害怕不敢坦白承认一个小小的谎言you&#39, five, oh, two, tell me that you love me more. money can&#39,四,九, you&#39, oh,五, oh. oh teenage hopearrive at your door left you with nothingbut they want some more一, oh, four,re changing your heart. oh. sweet heart, six. t buy you back the love that you had then,十金钱无法买回你以前所拥有的爱一. 你变心了你知道你是谁 一, nine,三;re changing your heart,九, and ten. oh, what my youth was for. oh, oh. oh, three, oh,三, oh, oh,long nights, two, oh, put the horse before the cart. oh, two, now I can&#39,六, you know who you are. sighs, oh, bitter heart. t buy you back the love that you had then, you know who you are,六,二, three, you&#39,四 告诉我你更爱我了 漫漫长夜无法入睡 不禁感叹 我的青春是为了什么哦 少年时的希望 到你的门口 离开你什么也没带走但是他们想得到更多
oh, oh,十 金钱无法买回你以前所拥有的爱oh, nine,五;t tell you apart, six. money can&#39, you know who you are, and ten. one, four, you know who you are. those teenage hopeswho have tears in their eyes, you&#39,二, three【one two three four 】——Feistre changing your heart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
《five days》吗?里面就有这个。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌曲名,在酷狗音乐中的DJ外文舞曲电台中的一首歌,无意中听到的,开头的时候有德国小孩玩CS时视_百度宝宝知道大船-【非常好听的一首英文歌曲】,大船-【非常好听的一首英文歌曲】mp3(慢摇舞曲)-
DJ伴奏手机铃声
正在播放:大船-【非常好听的一首英文歌曲】
评论加载中,请稍候……
挑选礼物数量
TA最近30天共收到0件礼物
网络文化经营许可证:川网文[5号
蜀公网安备:
严正申明:本站资源均来自于网友上传,上传内容与本站无关,如果上传内容侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将立刻处理. 敬请谅解
官方QQ群:(超级群) (闲)
(管理员群)
地区群:(湖南) (陕西)
(四川) (江苏)