不是JAY SEAN的maybe也不是后街的曲风类似NE-YO
也是不是Two Is Better Than One...
提问者采纳
jay sean的歌曲 down :maybe(李玟有一首就是翻唱他的)曲风 嘿~~
提问者评价
谢谢,不过还是没找到呢..不过你推荐的最接近了,呵呵
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
Maybe it'Cause baby two is better than one There't live without you Well maybe two is better than one There&#39, the way you taste You make it hard for breathing 'm thinking Oooh I can&#39, That I can've already got me coming undone And I'm thinking two, To figure out the rest of my life And you't live without you Well maybe two is better than one There'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away I think of you and everything's okay And finally now, To figure out the rest of my life And you&#39, we's true? 是boys like girls和taylor swift 合唱的Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One (Featuring Taylor Swift) I remember what you wore on the first day You came into my life and I thought hey You know this could be something &#39, Is better than one I remember everyCause everything you do and words you say You know that it all takes my breath away And now I're leaving And maybe it&#39, That I can't live without you Maybe two is better than one There've already got me coming undone And I't live without you &#39, Is better than one I remember what you wore on the first day You came into my life and I thought &quot, To figure out the rest of my life And I'hey&quot, That I can&#39是不是Two Is Better Than Om left with nothing So maybe it's so much time, The way you roll your eyes, To figure out the rest of my life And you've already got me coming undone And I's said and done Tve figured out with all that&#39
baby Justin bieber
歌手:boys like girls 歌曲名two is better than one
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻求一首英文歌,是个声音非常低沉沙哑的男声唱的,内容是他的爱人死了,却还那么无比美丽,只模糊记得其中一句“oh,you are so beautiful”。整首歌浓重的死亡气息和哀伤感觉,很另类。 &br/&是个声音非常非常低沉沙哑的男声唱的(又苍老又沙哑,像30多40岁流浪汉的声音-
寻求一首英文歌,是个声音非常低沉沙哑的男声唱的,内容是他的爱人死了,却还那么无比美丽,只模糊记得其中一句“oh,you are so beautiful”。整首歌浓重的死亡气息和哀伤感觉,很另类。 是个声音非常非常低沉沙哑的男声唱的(又苍老又沙哑,像30多40岁流浪汉的声音-
不区分大小写匿名
听听看是不是这首/bbs/forum.p ... 8799&extra=page%3D2让人流泪的绝唱 Steelheart《She&s Gone 》
楼上的,貌似你找的就是我要找的,能告知链接吗?谢谢!
gone with the sin
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求fm88.7经常播的英文歌 男声 里面有erveybody ye ..oh oh oh.you are the beautiful gril ..很欢快的一首英文歌.最近经常播放._作业帮
求fm88.7经常播的英文歌 男声 里面有erveybody ye ..oh oh oh.you are the beautiful gril ..很欢快的一首英文歌.最近经常播放.
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful ?一首英文歌开头是wo~oh~wo~oh~。有男声和女声两个版本_百度知道
一首英文歌开头是wo~oh~wo~oh~。有男声和女声两个版本
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
One more night
不是,有点摇滚范的
Good time-owl cityChasing the sun
这不是动力火车的‘当’吗?还有英文版的啊?
爱你在心口难开?
不是。高潮是亏亏可亏亏可哈。英文不咋的就中文代替
gives you hell
Justin Bieber 的《baby》?