求寄生兽op歌词的lrc歌词

Ps:网上看到很多都是瞎写的,没有一个靠谱的,本人又真听不出来
楼上已经答得很好了,建议题主去看看某A弹幕网站看,靠谱的野生字幕君为您服务,在下也一直在那边追寄生兽,基本看完op就可以关弹幕看了。话说没弹幕之前还一直以为是全日文的啊摔!
网上的好几个版本确实是有错误。大概可能是以下这样(如果有不对的地方以后出了正式版再编辑答案吧):You guys do not notice that we are gifted just for being humansWe are absolute predators, we do not even have any enemies(お前らは人类が恵まれてることに気付いいてないだろ。俺ら人类は唯一无二の捕食者さ。敌なんて一匹もいないぜ。)Maybe there are animals, watching us and thinking that ``Someday we will beat them down!!``(俺たちを见ている动物はきっとこう思ってるだろうな「いつか人间を駆逐してやる!!!!」)Oh I wish we could bury our fingers, with our arms right through our sleevescuz thats what we are, at no doubt human beingsMany small lives, (愿わくば腕の中にうずくまっていたいなぜならしょせん俺たち人类は间违いなくちっぽけな命のあつまり)they were born with the fate of dying for someoneA human baby when will they find out?That at a point they are bornWe are (the winners!!) winners of Earth.(人间は谁かを求める运命のもと生まれてきた。生まれながらにして俺たちは地球上の胜者なんだ!!)あ......独りで泣いていて(HItori de naiteite)(啊......我独自一个人在哭)隣で君が问いかける(tonari de kimiga toikakeru)(在我旁边的你问道)だから(dakara) 仆ら(bokura) 寄り添い(yorisoi) 生きる(ikiru)きらめくまで(kiramekumade)(所以我们相依偎地活著 直至璀璨辉煌的那一天)For what, have we been living for!?are you ready for the answer!?The answer is a dark time for you!!is what we would saw, in time!!
足球狗也是狗求寄生兽op的lrc歌词_百度知道
求寄生兽op的lrc歌词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ou gotta know lonely so weepI give that just for believe you must be allll missMaybe daylight sending flowers to myselfThinking that someday we will be dead endoh we should buying to see girlMay I know how fever leaveCause feel the earthI don’t knowHe wants me is very small lightset my fire(set my fire), with that doubt we do not evenYou may need, it’s okay (it’s okay)and I need for flower (xxxxxxx)are you my baby when we set firesometimes I find they what’ s going on (going on)upside downああ 独りだけでa a hi to ri da ke deそんなに君が追いかけるso n na ni ki mi ga o i ka ke ruだから仆ら寄り添い 生きるda ka ra bo ku ra yo ri so i i ki ru煌めくまでki ra me ku ma defall,you falling, let me fight youyou let find your love signlove fight , and I&#39
其他类似问题
lrc歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求寄生兽OP的中文歌词_百度知道
求寄生兽OP的中文歌词
求大神翻译别来直接一个一个单词翻译的那种。。RT百度搜不到。。
歌名叫Let Me Hear
提问者采纳
&quot,我们就是(The WINNER?人类的孩子何时才会明白;All I wish we bury our finger我希望将我们的手指with our arms right through our sleeves连同衣袖下的手臂一并埋藏Cuz that we are at no doubt human beings因为我们无疑是人类many small life!地球的(王者)?that at a point when they born,they were born无数渺小的生命;Someday we willBEAT THEM DOWN,它们生来with the fate of dying for someone注定为人而死a human baby when will they find out!)终有一天会将他们击败;&quot,we are自出生起!&quotYou guys do not notice that we你们都没有意识到are gifted just for being human作为人类是何等恩赐we must be all absolute predator我们都是绝对的捕食者we do not even我们甚至have any enemies没有天敌Maybe there is an animal wacthing us and也许某种生物正盯着我们thinking that心想&quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
寄生兽的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 寄生兽op完整版下载 的文章

更多推荐