关于武林风 有哪些关贵敏外国歌曲大全全

武林风今天中间英文歌是什么_百度知道
武林风今天中间英文歌是什么
TAKE IT OFF.It`s a dirty free for all.Got a water bottle full of whiskeyIn my handbag.Lose it now.There`s a place I knowIf you`re looking for a show, Oh. I don`t give aThere`s a place downtown.When they Take It Off.Everybody Take It OffThere`s a place downtown.It`s a hole in the wall..Right now.It`s a hole in the wall!Right now.Lose your clothesIn the crowd.We`re delirious.When the darkOf the night comes around.And now we lookin` like pimpsIn my gold Trans-Am..When they Take It Off.And they turn me on.Knocking over trash cans.Got my drunk text onI`ll regret it in the mornin`But tonightI don`t give a..Everybody Take It Off.Where they go hardcoreAnd there`s glitter on the floor! TAKE IT OFF.Everybody Take It Off!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF.Everybody Take It Off!Right now.When they Take It Off.And they turn me on.When they Take It Off.And they turn me on!Right now.It`s a hole in the wall, Oh!Oooh.When they Take It Off.Everybody Take It Off!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF.When they Take It Off.Where they go hardcoreAnd there`s glitter on the floor.And they turn me on.It`s a hole in the wall, Oh.When they Take It Off,Where the freaks all come around.Lose your mind.When they Take It Off.Eurbody breakin` bottlesIt`s a filthy hot mess!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF..N-now we`re getting so smashed!Right now! TAKE IT OFF.When they Take It Off.Everybody Take It Off! TAKE IT OFF.It`s a dirty free for all. I don`t give a .There`s a place I knowIf you`re looking for a show.It`s a dirty free for all.There`s a place I knowIf you`re looking for a show. I don`t give aThere`s a place downtown.It`s a dirty free for all.That`s the time.Where they go hardcoreAnd there`s glitter on the floor, Oh! TAKE IT OFF.When they Take It Off,Where the freaks all come around!There`s a place downtown.When they Take It Off.And they turn me on.Gonna get fadedI`m not the designatedDriver soI don`t give a.When they Take It Off,That the animal comes alive.And they turn me on!Oh! TAKE IT OFF,Where the freaks all come around!Right now.Tear it down`Til the sun comes back around.Looking forSomething wild.Oh. I don`t give a ,Where the freaks all come around
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻求震撼人心的音乐,有歌词的英文歌曲,例如武林风里的插曲_百度知道
寻求震撼人心的音乐,有歌词的英文歌曲,例如武林风里的插曲
我有更好的答案
Romeo et Juliette-Les Rois Du Monde 魔法奇迹里的曲子 Les rois du monde vivent au sommet
世上的国王生活在金字塔尖
Ils ont la plus belle vie mais y'a un mais
他们有最好的视野,却没有梦想
Ils ne savent pas ce qu'on pense d'eux en bas
他们不知道底下的人们对他们怎么看
Ils ne savent pas qu'ici c'est nous les rois
他们不知道在这里我们才是国王
Les rois du monde font tout ce qu'ils veulent
世上的国王为所欲为
Ils ont du monde autour d'eux, mais ils sont seuls
世界在他们的周围,但他们却独自
Dans leurs chateaux la-haut, ils s'ennuient
呆在那高高的城堡中发愁
Pendant qu'en bas, nous on danse toute la nuit
而在这下面,我们彻夜跳舞狂欢
Nous on fait ...
《Stan》《Beautiful》《numb》《we will rock you》《god is a girl》《dangerous》《black black heart》《burning》《where is the love》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ190为您的歌曲提供优秀的推广平台,想发布歌曲就赶快联系我们吧&
?武林风的最新歌曲按Ctrl+F,输入歌曲名即可直接搜索任意一首武林风的MP3歌曲
武林风的热门专辑
本页面显示的是武林风的所有歌曲,如果武林风的全部歌曲超过了1千首,只会显示最新的1千首,其它的歌曲,您可以在武林风的其它专辑里面查找! 如果您喜欢武林风,赶紧键入Ctrl+D收藏此页面吧!
(51) | (85) | (18) | (31) | (25) | (5) | (17) | (2) |
特别声名:本站充分的认识到保护音乐版权的重要性,本站做了大量努力,均为更好的保护歌曲著作人权益,保护发行人的利益。 本站资料均来自于互联网和唱片公司授权,仅作低品质试听,请购买正版CD,以支持自己的偶像
www.QQ190.com河南武林风中场休息时的英文歌曲叫什么名字
河南武林风中场休息时的英文歌曲叫什么名字
09-10-24 &匿名提问
是bad&romance
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 外国美声歌曲大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信