英文歌,男声古风歌曲,高潮部分boyboyboy歌曲

一首英文歌曲,女生唱的,高潮部分有男声合音.....急求啊!英文歌曲
一首英文歌曲,女生唱的,高潮部分有男声合音.....急求啊!英文歌曲
高潮部分好像是KISS 什么say 还是see my heart
慢歌...不是欢快的歌曲..是个女生的...
不区分大小写匿名
这个可以吗——Fallin
你看看了,不行我也帮不了你了。
Lenka 的《Trouble Is A Friend》你的歌词说错了哦~这是完整的:Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh.  No Matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh.  The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.  Your fine for a while but then start to loose control.He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.  And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.  He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh.  So don't forget as you ease on down the road.  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.   I won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.   Trouble is a friend,   yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!   Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel.   And how I t I try.   Oh Oh I try!  He's there in the dark,  he's there in my heart,  he waits in the winds  he's gotta play a part.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.  I won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.  Trouble is a friend,  yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求这首英文歌的歌名, 男女合唱的,怎么什么音乐网站都找不到啊?_百度知道
求这首英文歌的歌名, 男女合唱的,怎么什么音乐网站都找不到啊?
com/v_show/id_XNjQxNDU3ODg=:girls girls?http
提问者采纳
教你一个办法,把优酷的这个视频下下来,然后格式为换成音频格式就可以了。
转了,但是音质差的要死,
怎么都不知道这歌呢
我用暴风转的,挺好的。你要就留邮箱,我给你发。
,发这个。
已发,注意查收
提问者评价