其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
任性的年代
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!求大神告诉一首英文歌叫什么!是新浪《盖世英雄》皮尔洛_皇家马德里吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:684,438贴子:
急急急!求大神告诉一首英文歌叫什么!是新浪《盖世英雄》皮尔洛收藏
是的背景音乐!求叫什么,感谢大神了!!!
1楼 23:26&|
相关的贴子1773086135相关的图贴
有木有人知道!!!!
2楼 23:28&|
给个传送门
3楼 23:28&|
有人知道么? 很感谢告诉下我啊
4楼 23:29&|
我也想知道
5楼 23:31&|来自
歌名:《Should It Matter》 歌词: I look at you please don′t walk away I see you′re about to there is just something I′d really like to say so please don′t walk away I know that you′re there still you pretend you′re not yes I know it hurts I also feel the pain so should it matter what I do or what I′ve done as long as in my heart you′re still the only one I hear you say it but I don′t think you understand I can be trusted now I swear to you I can It′s been a year a memory from my past I know I did wrong I wish to change just to make it last but I guess it′s been too long easy to move on to forget about it all is that what you do, hoping I will be gone so should it matter what I do or what I′ve done as long as in my heart you′re still the only one I hear you say it but I don′t think you understand I can be trusted now, I swear to you I can if you got to know me again maybe then – maybe then we could see we should do but that′s all up to you I′ll be waiting for you 译文: 我看着你 请不要离我而去 你的眼眸写满了忧郁 有一些话我真的真的很想告诉你 请不要离我而去 我知道你就在那里 徒劳的闪躲没有意义 疲惫的心灵痛苦的隐喻 我的心伤你的回忆 难道这一切都那么无力 我的今天我的过去 在我寂寞心灵领域 你是那永远的唯一 飞扬的霞光你的言语 我却看不到到其中那玫瑰红翳 我可以保护你,我发誓我可以 一年的光影流逸 全化作我的纷杂思绪 我知道我错在哪里 只想修正这错乱步履 为了让爱情继续 即使需要花去我一生的努力 学会放弃很容易 学会忘记很容易 难道这就是你的心意,希望我从此远离 难道这一切都那么无力 我的今天我的过去 在我寂寞心灵领域 你是那永远的唯一 飞扬的霞光你的言语 我却看不到到其中那玫瑰红翳 我可以保护你,我发誓我可以 如果一切可以回到相遇 也许从那一刻起-从那一刻起 两个人的航线可以变得清晰 但这全都取决于你 我会一直等你 就在这里 参考资料:百度网搜索合成
收起回复6楼 23:35&|来自
登录百度帐号
已有244,713吧友中奖,实现梦想
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求一首英文歌,急急急,谢谢!!
求一首英文歌,急急急,谢谢!!
  一开始钢琴伴奏,很舒缓,男的唱的,唱到后面有女的和他合唱,我听到的歌词:1.I saw for the sky 2.I know I got for&当& 3.I konw a got for当4.&I'm going 当当5.&I't call me 当当当
当当当占高潮部分很多,1和5句在歌中多次出现,谢谢了!
那男的唱当当当时,是这样的:I&s call me 当~当~当~,很慢,很舒缓,很拉长音…… 谢谢大家,帮我找找这首歌!!
那个“当”也是一个英语单词,但是我不知道怎么写,整个歌感觉伤感的,谢谢大家在帮我想想是哪首歌……现在两个答案都不是啊……大家看我的英文歌词提示,单词应该都没有错,我英语虽然不行,但是没没那么差啊……T-T谢谢大家啊!~
那个“当”也是一个英语单词,但是我不知道怎么写,整个歌感觉伤感的,谢谢大家在帮我想想是哪首歌……现在两个答案都不是啊……大家看我的英文歌词提示,单词应该都没有错,我英语虽然不行,但是没没那么差啊……T-T谢谢大家啊!~
补充:啊啊啊啊啊啊……这首歌我感觉很熟悉啊,应该不是生僻的歌啊……第一句歌词:Don&t know 瑞啊慢……结束一句是:I&s 考 me 当~当~当~ 跪谢大家了,现在答案还没出……
补充:啊啊啊啊啊啊……这首歌我感觉很熟悉啊,应该不是生僻的歌啊……第一句歌词:Don&t know 瑞啊慢……结束一句是:I&s 考 me 当~当~当~ 跪谢大家了,现在答案还没出……
the saltwater room (owl city )
不是这首歌啊,亲…… 在帮我想一想……
give me everything ? 我表示男女合唱的英文歌我听的不是很多~
或者是God gave me you 这首前奏是挺舒缓的 不过没女的合唱~
前奏是钢琴的声音……女的声音大多是陪衬,主唱是男的,
Wrecking Ball(Frankmusik)
希望是这首& 里面的歌词给你看下
Baby you let me down I’m closing the door I can’t bear to see Your sweet eyes anymore Every second that I stay I’m sinking further in To your clever little games And the heartache that they bring Don’t you know by now When I scream out loud That I’m done with you And the things you do I can’t run or hide From your love or lies Can I win a war When you’re changing sides Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it apart It’s like Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it, tear it Picking up parts of me Scattered on the floor Reckless love is strong I wish my soul was more Terrified and scared to death I’m searching for a way To keep you more in check Hear what I gotta say Don’t you know by now When I scream out loud That I’m through with you And the things you do I can’t run or hide From your love or lies Can I win a war When you’re changing sides Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it apart It’s like Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it, tear it Baby now I’m taking cover You’re my destructive lover Baby you are like no other Wrecking all of us Baby now I’m taking cover You’re my destructive lover Baby you are like no other Wrecking all of us Wrecking all of us You’re wrecking all of us With a wrecking ball With a wrecking ball Do you really want to wreck us all With a wrecking ball With a wrecking ball Wreck it all Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it apart It’s like Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it apart It’s like Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it, tear it Don’t you know by now When I scream out loud That I’m done with you And the things you do I can’t run or hide From your love or lies Can I win a war When you’re changing sides Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it apart It’s like Every time you tear me down down Tear me down down With your wrecking ball heart Baby tear it apart
你说的那个当 应该是down
哦~~~亲,告诉你个好消息!我找到这首歌了,~~~~不是你说的这首歌,但是根据你说的:当 应该是down 我就搜索了"down" 没想到,找到了~~!!这首歌叫《down》,是电视剧《吸血鬼日记》第一季的插曲~~!!  你可以听下哦~~你这么细心的帮我,我会给你满意的哦~~!!!
提问者 的感言:
谢谢你哦,亲~~么么~~~特别感谢你!!!!!!
其他回答 (1)
Love To Be Loved By You
不是这个歌……你说这个歌开头是吉他声,不是钢琴声……
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家急急急!!!寻找一首男女对唱的比较欢快的韩国歌曲,好像是韩剧插曲。_百度知道
急急急!!!寻找一首男女对唱的比较欢快的韩国歌曲,好像是韩剧插曲。
然后女生重复唱那一段..,可以留下邮箱.....,但不清楚,我录下来了..,好像是某部韩剧的插曲. .ha na ye 找一首男女对唱韩国歌曲、甜蜜的歌曲,算是首比较欢快..。 唱完就是男生说唱的部分了,貌似是 sa lang
mi da。 (就听出来这些词),歌曲开头是女生唱的高....,万分感谢,潮部分.in na yao,发给高手寻求帮助
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
所谓爱情——金喜善
《成均馆绯闻》
很好听啊啊啊啊
私奔到月球
你是我心内的一首歌
死一样痛过
其他类似问题
男女对唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!找一首英文歌,歌曲结尾是Fall in love~
急急急!找一首英文歌,歌曲结尾是Fall in love~
只记得歌词里有什么Time。。。

歌曲最后就是Fall in love。。。
谢谢帮忙~
补充:是外国一男一女合唱的!~
补充:轻快,欢快型的吧~
那个男的声音好有磁性~
超好听~
不区分大小写匿名
1 when i fall in love
2 fall in love
3 fall in love(恋におちて)
before I fall in love ,李纹
专辑名 
fall in love
kenny chesney
greatest hits

【歌曲名】:forever in love

【歌手】:pet shop boys
【专辑】:relentless

【歌词】:(People in love People in love People in love People in love
People in love People in love People in love People in love)
(I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it,
I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it,
I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it)
(People in love People in love People in love People in love
People in love People in love People in love People in love)
(Take it from the top)
Did you ever walk on a stormy night
Oblivious to the rain?
Pet Shop Boys
Did you ever decide that the time was right
And you&ll never go home again?
Forever in love, were you ever in love?
(I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it,
I feel it, I feel it, I feel it, I feel it)
(Ye-yeah-ye-yeah-ye-yeah-ye-ye-yeah
Ye-yeah-ye-yeah-ye-yeah-ye-ye-yeah
Ye-yeah-ye-yeah-ye-yeah-ye-ye-yeah
Ye-yeah-ye-yeah-ye-yeah)
(Y&all ready?)
Forever
Forever
Forever
Forever