droopy eyes的意思是什么意思

login with
login / register with us, 6theory
Remember Me
2014 allkpop Awards!
Vote for The Best of 2014!
Current Events&&
Girl bullied for having small, droopy eyes, even after double eyelid surgery
An online post titled, "It must be my fate to be an outcast," is receiving attention as a female high school student revealed that she was constantly bullied for her eyes.&SEE ALSO: According to the post, the student was made an outcast by her classmates for having small, droopy eyes. It got to the point that she felt compelled to move schools and undergo double eyelid surgery. At first, her classmates at her new school received her warmly. However when the bullies who attended her previous school moved to the same new school and saw that she now had double eyelids, they spread pictures of her with her original smaller eyes. As a result, the student's friends at the new school began avoiding her, making her feel outcasted once again. "I am at a loss. I'm afraid that I will be alone again," she wrote in her post.&The student included a text message conversation she had with one of her bullies, shown above. In the texts, she says, "I don't like it when you speak carelessly about me to other people. I would like it if you stopped."&Her bully replies, "But I don't want to? Keke." The bully continues, "And don't try to clear up your status and live like a normal person. Once an outcast, always an outcast." The bully attaches a picture of the student prior to her double eyelid surgery and adds, "Don't forget about how you looked like in the past."The student then says, "I'm going to tell them about my double eyelid surgery, and there are people who know already. And I think that the present is more important than the past." The bully replies, "You're sitting there making a lot of noise keke. I know everything, so while I'm speaking nicely, do the right thing. I'm not warning you again." The student gives no further details as to what the bully means by her last statement.Netizens have left furious comments about the situation, saying, "Ah seriously, those kids give me the goosebumps. I wan seriously, even if young kids don't really think, are they really that bad? They're not even elementary school students, they could even be my younger sister. I have a younger brother, but if he did that, I wouldn' I would find him and punch him so that he goes flying," and, "The friends at her new school are trash, too, keke. How can they make a friend an outcast and avoid her after just hearing about her double eyelid surgery? Hey, trash, I hope you receive the same treatment, too."
DON'T MISS
Login With...
Insert Image Link
Insert Youtube Link
Type the last part of the link only. ex) /watch?v=&&se4m2Wct5rE
New Comments
total votes
· Posted December 20, 2014 @ 3:40 pm
these kids need to grow up tbh they sound like elementary kids. anyways, i feel so bad for the girl even her new friends ignored her if i was there i would never ignore her because of that but i would stay with her and help her get through this problem. i hope she does stay strong.
total votes
· Posted December 18, 2014 @ 8:16 am
The reason bullies get away with this shit is because you let them. Talking isn't gonna change them. You either beat the crap out of them or you will just get bullied.
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 11:41 pm
If some person wanted to come to me and talk shit about my "small, droopy eyes" then expect a few punches being thrown. The girl should have some confidence toward her bullies and just be like "You know what. fuck you. my small eyes are cute as fuck and if you disagree then see your way out." being confident in your looks and not listening to a single word they say may just scare them one bit or confuse the hell out of them lol. - But i totally understand that every person deals with things differently and the poor girl was getting terrorized by her bullies.Does the school not do a single thing when bullying occurs? It happens so often in Korean high schools, do they even care!? My school is a no bullying zone, so if you're ever caught bullying by a teacher or even by a student then you're at the edge of becoming expelled. Also, back at my middle school every wednesday we had 30mins in our 6th class to talk about bullying and how to prevent it.
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 4:40 pm
id beat the shit out of anyone who talked to me that way. Unless its Girls Days Hyeri. She can insult me anytime
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 4:08 pm
1) Bullying a girl, not in one but two schools because she had surgery? That's no no! Teachers, please, I beg of you, interfere now before bully or victim takes this any&further!2) Can someone explain to me why small eyes are considered unattractive to begin with? Why would women with small eyes feel the need to do a double eye-lid surgery at all? Small eyes and the high cheekbones are all&Asian&features that I really, truly, consider to be beautiful. It's all about their proportions. Cute little face, with small dark sparkly eyes and a high&cheekbone&... why do they not see the beauty in their own features? Who says you have to have big eyes to be beautiful?P.S. Just to be clear before someone misunderstands my comment, I am not saying that the girl had it coming because she underwent surgery. That is something entirely up to her and no person should be judged for undergoing surgery or choosing not to. I just really fail to see why some people consider big eyes to be the standard of beauty.
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 1:39 pm
I hope she tells every one the truth and tha the bullies get the treatment she had as a victim of bulling myself i now how it feels but all she has to do is stand up to them like i did, i hope this doesnt continue fir her sake :( hang in there girl
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 12:32 pm
I get so completely mad in the girl's stead, but feel so completely helpless as I can't do anything from where I am! Argh! I just hope she stands up to whomever are bullying her and tell them to shut the fuck up and then fuck off. If not, call in the teachers, or even the police if necessary. Then, I hope she gets new true (strong emphasis on this) friends!
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 10:34 am
the problem is most of korean societies are appearance-oriented (i think they love to judge people from their looks that make korean plastic surgery rate is high). this is just so immature but i hope the girl would just be confident with herself like haters gonna hate. well something i don't understand from korean plastic surgery culture is why they choose how people think their appearance is rather than losing their own identity
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 9:17 am
I just hope that she won't come up with suicide as a solution..
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 7:55 am
So silly how they bully others just because appearances. And public knows that plastic surgery is common thing now. Not that I support people to get PS though, cause I always think peoples pretty the way they are. But back again, not everyone think the same way. So different place, different cultures, so it could lead different mindset too. But no matter what, bullying always pathetic for me.&When something happen, like the victim become depressed or something, the bullies will just reasoning "I'm just joking around. Who thought she will become like that". ugh please-.-That's just disgusting.Do they need to become victim too just to learn the effect of their own behavior? geez-"-
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 5:25 am
WHERE THE HELL ARE THE TEACHERS?!!!!! I work as a teacher in Dubai and bullying is a big NO!!! in my school bullies don't have the space to breathe because of our strict rules, bullying another kid could get him/her kicked out of the school and if things got really out of hand we bring the police to deal with them, schools in here are almost empty of bullies because of strict teachers, a teacher must protect his/her students at any cost,&
same in my school
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 3:46 am
Wow! who does that bully think she is? Saying "I'm not warning you again". If it were me I'd say, "and what are you going to do?" I'm tired of people like that, thinking that they're shit doesn't stink lol. Like her looks really matter that much to her? She's probably really insecure herself, so she can't stand to see this girl try to move on from her past and be happy I guess.&
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 3:11 am
Does Korean teens have extremely low self-esteem? F*ck whatever other people say. Don't change yourself just because someone makes fun of you! That bully is just jealous that the bullied got PS (and she shouldn't have gotten PS in the first place just because of what others say). 'Cuz once you're mature and old enough, you'll realize that the things in the past didn't matter. I'm speaking from experience here, now that I am a 20+ year old adult and had been an ugly duckling sensitive teen.
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 2:40 am
Despite the fact that i hate when all i can do is sit here, look at the news and comment, but i hope this girl stands strong. I understand how she feels of being outcasted bc ive been there too at 6th grade. And those people at her new school are no better that her bullies at her prev school - seriously why do people make such a big deal of appearances anyway?
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 2:05 am
To be honest, I got bullied for quite some time in Grade 4. I got bullied for running faster than someone, I got bullied for my glasses, I got bullied for my chubby cheeks and for being the only Korean in the whole effing school.There is really no escape except for telling someone but you don't want to tell someone...Mad props to this girl who spoke up.Mad props.
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 2:02 am
Those few times you agree with the netizens."I would find him and punch him so that he goes flying!"YEAH SO WOULD I
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 1:55 am
I mean I've had my fair share of bullies. Like I've seen kids kicked off slides and break their arms from bullies. I've seen little kids pick up DESKS and throw them at each other in pure rage...&But South Korean bullies are some next type shit. Like the amount of sadistic, torture-like and sociopathic things I hear these bullied do I can understand why Koreas in the top five for suicides in the world (Their number three but honestly It's only because Lithuania has more people)...
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 1:33 am
Disgusting. Stay strong girl, you're gonna go far.
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 1:01 am
i think when i go to korea, most of people there will say that i have made a double eyelid surgery... but i have double eyelid naturally... #truth
total votes
· Posted December 17, 2014 @ 12:23 am
That self hate coming from their own society is the problem. Good luck to her.
Please choose your reason for reporting this comment.
Violence or harmful behavior
Spam or scam
Hate speech
Sexually explicit content
Please include additional Details
Please choose your reason for reporting this comment.
Violence or harmful behavior
Spam or scam
Hate speech
Sexually explicit content
Please include additional DetailsFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see .
Pound Puppies was a popular toy line sold by
in the 1980s. It later inspired an animated TV special, an animated TV series, and a feature film. Shipments of the toys over five years generated sales of $300 million in 35 countries.
This section requires . (January 2014)
A child holds up a Pound Puppies toy
The toys were created by Mike Bowling in 1984. The first puppies were sold by
in Toronto, Canada. After Irwin, the line was produced by
which introduced them to the US market.
The puppies were a variety of plush stuffed dog dolls with floppy ears and droopy eyes. They came in a variety of colors (gray, brown, white), some with spots. Each one came in a cardboard case shaped like a
with an "adoption" certificate. The tagline was "Loveable Huggable". Smaller versions were also created (approximately 5 inches (13 cm) long), and a line of cats called Pound Pur-r-ries was also released. Each authentic toy puppy had a heart-shaped emblem near its tail that sported a "PP" logo with either a dog (Puppies) or cat (Purries) peeking around it.
restaurants also offered a series of Pound Puppies with their Children's Meals. Other products besides stuffed toys were made such as , coloring books and miniature figurines.
Pound Puppies continued to be popular in the early 1990s. The toys were produced again in the early 2000s and included specific breeds of dog (as opposed to a generic model) along with barking sounds and movements.
The toyline was discontinued in 2002, however, the 2010 series of the same name was produced by Hasbro Studios and aired on The Hub in 2010.
This section does not
any . Please help improve this section by . Unsourced material may be challenged and . (January 2013)
Main article:
A TV special based on the toyline was released in October 1985 by . It ran in syndication, paired with . In the special, a female dog named Violet Vanderfeller is dognapped and ends up at the city pound. The pound puppies attempt to and end up succeeding in reuniting Violet with her family. The special was released in 1986 on
and is also available on DVD. The DVD comes with certain Pound Puppies toys.
Main article:
After the TV special became successful,
gained the rights to create an animated TV series. The series was broadcast on
from September 1986 to February 1989. While the series was loosely based on the special, it made no mention of the character Violet. When it was renewed for a second season, there were major style differences and the series was retitled All New Pound Puppies.
Main article:
Another television series, this time produced for , was premiered on The Hub ( partly owned by Hasbro since its launch) on 10 October 2010, the channel's launch date. The characters are based on the current version of the Puppies which Hasbro released in the summer of 2012. In addition, there was an online website where one could download a Pound Puppies adoption certificate. On 9 July 2012, Pound Puppies was one of four original animated series from The Hub to win the
for its high quality production and storytelling. In August 2012, the season one episode "I Never Barked for My Father" was awarded the
for excellence in writing for children's television animation.
Main article:
released a Pound Puppies movie titled . It was produced by , ,
The film was panned by critics, and poorly received at the box office. Shoddy animation, character inconsistencies, and a color palette that differed from the show's were among the chief complaints. The movie was also not part of the show's continuity.
Fans were also confused by the apparent romantic pairing of Nose Marie and Cooler, which contradicted events that had taken place in the first season of the series. In addition, the movie is set in the 1950s with the story being narrated by Whopper, who in the present day is now an older dog who tells the story to his nephew and niece.
Published: March 09, -03-09). . .
Townsend, Allie (). . TIME.
Fred Ferretti, The New York Times (). . Articles..
Published: February 04, -02-04). . .
Bellomo, Mark (2010). . Krause Publications. p. 153.  .
. Florida Times-Union. January 24, .
CHARLES SOLOMON (). . /2.
Charles Solomon (). . .
: Hidden categories:droopy eyes是什么意思_百度知道
droopy eyes是什么意思
提问者采纳
垂眼睛**************************************************************答案疑问请追问另外觉我答所帮助请千万别忘记采纳哟If you have some doubts about the answer, please ask me.Also,if you think my answer is helpful to you, please don't forget to adopt it!***************************************************************
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
droopy eyes垂眼睛满意请点击满意【采纳】
因为疲倦而下垂的眼睛
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁仙境之桥_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2页1下载券91页7下载券92页免费3页¥1.003页1下载券 1页免费34页1下载券2页免费10页免费4页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢34页1下载券60页1下载券91页7下载券2页免费33页免费
仙境之桥|外​语​学​习
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Eye Makeup for Droopy Eyes
Droopy or downward eyes make you look tired and aged.It shows off the dark circles terribly and your entire face seems life less! So for when you dress up and wish to hide the tiredness, we have some quick tricks to make your eyes look more radiant, awake and youthful.Best Eye Makeup For Droopy EyesThese tips are some easy to follow tips on eye makeup for droopy eyes.
often does the trick and makes you look much younger. You seem more awake and refreshed.1. Apply Concealer:Choose a liquid concealer, it will hold
better and will let it last all day. Take some on a makeup sponge, dab lightly on skin around the eyes, and blend well. Apply from the lash line until below the brow for better coverage.2. Choose the Colors Wisely:With drooping eyelids, we need to take special care in selecting the right colors for the eye shadows. Invest in some light to medium shades, dark shades make the eyes look more tired and aged. Stick to neutrals, browns, taupe and other light shades. Use metallic or pearly shades that will help distract the attention from the droopy eyes.3. Applying Eye Shadow:Take a light shade, apply all over the lid from the inner to the outer corner of the lid, and blend well. Go for a slight darker shade and lightly contour the eyelids. Start at the middle area where it is the droopiest usually, work towards the outer edge, and create a wing shape to make it appear diagonal. Blend into the crease, but keep it light.4. Use A Highlighter:Use a light
under the brows like whites or silver to make the eyes look less droopy. Blend in a bit with the crease shadow to make it look more natural.5. Lining Eyes:While black liquid liners tend to be quite harsh on droopy eyes, use a pencil liner or a thin damp brush to
as the eyeliner. Use a dark shade and do not create a harsh line. Keep the line smudged for better appearance.Use greens, browns or purple instead of black and shimmery or metallic liners help take the attention away from droopiness.Don’t line the inner corner of the eyes, if you have small eyes just line the lower lash line with a white-eye pencil or a nude pencil to make the eyes appear bigger.6. Apply Mascara And Fake Lashes:Mascara and false lashes can take away attention from those droopy eyelids. Apply two three coats of mascara or use some fake lashes to make the outer corner of the eyes more prominent. The length of the lashes then takes the focus away from the droopy nature of your eyes. And that is where we need to focus all our attention on! Drawing away a viewers eyes from droopy eyes.So here are our guidelines on makeup for droopy eyes! What you think? Do leave us a comment!Source:
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)The following two tabs change content below.
- March 18, 2014
- February 20, 2014
- November 11, 2013
- November 8, 2013A Blogger, a writer, Makeup hoarder and makeup fanatic-
I love writing and love love trying new products and sharing my makeup ideas with the world. .
Most Popular MORE ARTICLES}

我要回帖

更多关于 香港占中是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信