较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:4.09MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢∇troperville
∇tools
Page Type: index
Find recent edits by troper:
This article needs some moderator assistance with:
Please don't bother to do this without saying what the issue is in the box above. No issue, no action.
∇toys
Topical Tropes
Other Categories
Kickstarter Message
SUCCESS !!!
Our Kickstarter campaign has received more than $100,000 from 3,100 backers, well past our original goal !&
TV Tropes 2.0 is coming. View the project
and discuss .
Japanese Pop Music
An umbrella term for certain music in Japan, with the genres it covers largely analogous to pop music in the US. Nicknamed "J Pop", it is most known to fans outside Japan for
and that many such songs are often featured in
openings and endings due to alliances between certain animation studios and record companies (i.e. lots of Sony artists have tie-ins with shounen anime produced by Sony). That is to say nothing of the copious amounts of
that are a hallmark of the genre. Also note that many voice actors have singing careers too but most focus on the niche anison market and a rare few actually attempt to break into the mainstream market.
Japanese popular music until J-Pop truly "became" a genre was called kayokyoku ("Lyric Singing Music"). Kayokyoku usually didn't include
like many J-Pop bands. Kayokyoku continued to last until the 1980s. Artists of kayokyoku were heavily influenced by western jazz and rock n' roll.
A notable movement in kayokyoku in the late 1960s into the early 1970s is the "Group Sounds" movement. Influenced heavily by groups such as , , and other such groups, group sounds bands were characterized by their reliance on
influenced instrumentation and featured Bishonen lead singers usually, such as Kenji "Julie" Sawada from .
The process of releasing singles & albums is usually the opposite of the way it works in the West: Instead of artists releasing albums, then singles from those albums, labels tend to release a steady stream of singles, then compile those (along with other tracks) into albums—sometimes many months after the original singles. This sometimes gives labels/artists the opportunity to create a separate "album mix" of those singles.
J-pop technically isn't a genre and only tells one where the artist is from. Some music fans get irritated by its treatment as a defined genre as it is really just regular pop, but happens to be Japanese. Same goes for J-rock, J-urban, J-metal and any other genre that has the letter j thrown in front of it to describe Japanese artists. Of course, the same can technically also be said of , ,
and the like. It's not as if we have a different word for Japanese video games.
Notable J Pop artists:
alternative title(s): J Pop九年级英语课件Unit_Six_I_like_music_that_I_can_dance_to_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者一线教师457933.6浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
7页免费43页免费22页免费7页免费28页2下载券 14页2下载券17页4下载券2页免费6页1下载券44页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢47页1下载券3页免费3页免费2页免费1页免费
九年级英语课件Unit_Six_I_like_music_that_I_can_dance_to|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:4.09MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!