不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
中国文学领域专家有谁知道一首歌开头是一个女声。这样唱的 啊呀一拉拉拉拉 声音很长 是首外国歌
有谁知道一首歌开头是一个女声。这样唱的 啊呀一拉拉拉拉 声音很长 是首外国歌
不晓得,上酷狗音乐找找吧!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首外国雷鬼曲风的歌...叫什么名字_百度知道
一首外国雷鬼曲风的歌...叫什么名字
之前明显的是.hot hot hot..don't want we don't know.什么的可能听错高潮部分是.higher higher higher oh ye...
不是的。。。是女的唱的不是黑眼豆豆的
提问者采纳
是Black eyed peas 的 pump it 吗?
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
jackie wilson的higher and higherYour loveLifted me higherThan I've ever been lifted before.So keep it up,Quench my desire,And I'll be at your side forevermore.You know your love (Your l your)Keep on lifting (love keeps lifting me,)Higher (lifting me.)Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher)I said, your love (Your l your)Keep on (love keeps lifting me,)Lifting me (lifting me)Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher).Listen:Now once,I was downhearted.Disappointment was my closest friend.But then you came,And he soon departed,And you know,He never showed his face again.That's why your love (Your l your)Keep on lifting me (love keeps lifting me,)Higher (lifting me.)Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher)I said, your love (Your l your)Keep on (love keeps lifting me,)Lifting me (lifting me)Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher).All right.Ooh...I'm so gladI finally found you:Yes, that one-in-a-million girl.When I wrap my loving arms around you, *Honey,I can stand up and face the world.Let me tell you,Your love (Your l your)Keep on lifting me (love keeps lifting me,)Higher (lifting me.)Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher)And I said, your love (Your l your)Keep on (love keeps lifting me,)Lifting me (lifting me)Higher and Higher (higher and higher, higher).(repeat, ad libitum, for fade)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌英文歌,一个外国男生唱的,开头是:哈喽哈~~。有点夏威夷的味道!这是什么歌啊?
一首歌英文歌,一个外国男生唱的,开头是:哈喽哈~~。有点夏威夷的味道!这是什么歌啊?
不区分大小写匿名
零食多加盟
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 约翰克雷塞 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信