求一首英文歌
这是我从土豆网上关于C罗的视频中听到的.有几句好象是 good bye my love, goodbye my friends
you ..one for me
i have a dream
I'm so hello to you
是I'm so hello baby
提问者采纳
歌名:goodbye my lover 歌手:james blunt
专辑:back to bedlam 歌词:Did I disappoint you or let you down?Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.So I took what's mine by eternal right.Took your soul out into the night. ...展开全文歌名:goodbye my lover 歌手:james blunt
专辑:back to bedlam 歌词:Did I disappoint you or let you down?Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.So I took what's mine by eternal right.Took your soul out into the night.It may be over but it won't stop there,I am here for you if you'd only care.You touched my heart you touched my soul.You changed my life and all my goals.And love is blind and that I knew when,My heart was blinded by you.I've kissed your lips and held your head.Shared your dreams and shared your bed.James BluntI know you well, I know your smell.I've been addicted to you.Goodbye my lover.Goodbye my friend.You have been the one.You have been the one for me. X2I am a dreamer but when I wake,You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.And as you move on, remember me,Remember us and all we used to beI've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.I've watched you sleeping for a while.I'd be the father of your child.I'd spend a lifetime with you.We've had our doubts but now we're fine,And I love you, I swear that's true.I cannot live without you.Goodbye my lover.Goodbye my friend.You have been the one.You have been the one for me. X2And I still hold your hand in mine.In mine when I'm asleep.And I will bear my soul in time,When I'm kneeling at your feet.Goodbye my lover.Goodbye my friend.You have been the one.You have been the one for me.I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.下载地址:收起
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
推荐一首:Be
goodbye my lover歌手是James Blunt
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
在百度的MP3搜索那打上:好听的英文歌里面搜出来的第一页有首&200911 轻松摇摆超好听的英文歌&谁知道它的歌名
文件类型是WMA
提问者采纳
歌名:Johnny B歌手:Down LowDown Low - Johnny B试听、下载: ...展开全文歌名:Johnny B歌手:Down LowDown Low - Johnny B试听、下载:DL这个RAP团体是95年在Kaiserslautern由Joe Thompson and Mike Dallen所成立的。最让人熟知的就是他们的热门歌曲Johnny B。DL97年在法国以单曲“Vision of Life”获得第一次成功。不仅问鼎french charts 更是在许多欧洲国家获得成功。另一首热门歌曲就是 Johnny B。98年播送以后在欧洲取得了巨大的成功。歌词:Check it outIt's eleven-thirty my hand is getting dirtySnatchin' up things that probably can't be waitin'Now this is a vision of a violent lifeLivin' by a guard and totem of the nightI'm slammin' doors 2-4-5 'n pullin' the keysNow these are the traged valuable luxuries to meIn the early dawn before you yawnI've been there swiped you and then I'm goneNow it's six-o-clock my heart tic-tacsA black sadden bag full of bad ass rocksMy identity has to be exposedStealing from the spot that I chooly chosedI lose and enfuse my choice to choseNow I'm sick and I'm fallin' deeper in the messThere's no hope for me seeMy path has been chosen I'm Johnny BCHORUS:Johnny B how much there is to seeJust open your eyes and listen to meStraight ahead a green light turns to redOoh why can't you see ooh Johnny BCHORUS.The situation's tightYou are billin' by the nightCan't choose between the wrongs and the rightsI'm searchin' for the clues yo-what am I gotta doI got the habit to take valuable things from youHere I stand and I'm physically trapped by my tentDrifting northern breeze triumphal is this admanA lonely path when I stand aloneA round mothern flexion bendin' by my ownHere I lay down into certain deathsTwo spirits calls grabs my very last breathSometimes I wish reveseness in my pathA simple guest or a simple laughBut I'm evil dirty and meanTwo pounds blood pasts through my bloodstreamFrightened huh you should beWho am I I'm Johnny BCHORUS.Here we go here we go now check the flowHere we go Johnny B is in controlREPEATIt's a sleepless night he's callin' your nameIt's a lonely ride I know how you saw himAgain and again he's dressin' his dreamsYeah Johnny my friend it's not what it seems收起
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Down Low - Johnny B
下载下来吧。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的歌名_百度知道
提问者采纳
这个我知道嘿嘿是很好听的,我的p3里就有是《公主日记1》里面,那群学生在海滩上玩的时候的音乐歌名是《Stupid cupid》歌手Mandy Moore演唱的。另附歌词(希望你可以采纳我的意见哦,很好听的歌曲)Stupid Cupid You're a real mean guy
笨蛋丘比特
I'd like to clip your wings So you can't fly
我想夹住你的翅膀 让你不能飞翔
I am in love and it's a crying shame
我坠入爱河 真害羞啊
And I know that you're the one to blame
我知道你是唯一一个应该责备的人
Hey hey Set me free
嘿!让我自由!
Stupid Cupid Stop picking on me
笨蛋丘比特!不要再选择我!
I can't do my homework And I can't think straight
我无法完成我的作业!我思想不再纯洁
I meet him every morning At 'bout half-past eight
我每早八点半都遇见他
I'm acting like a lovesick fool
我表现的像一个受爱情折磨的傻子
You've even got me carrying his books to school
你甚至使我帮他拿书去学校
Hey hey Set me free
嘿!让我自由!
Stupid Cupid Stop picking on me
傻瓜丘比特!不要再选择我!
You mixed me up for good Right from the very start
你从一开始就就搅乱了我
Hey, go play Robin Hood With somebody else's heart
嘿!去和其他人玩心灵感应的游戏!
You got me jumping like a crazy clown
你让我变成了不停跳跃的疯狂小丑
And I don't feature what your puttin' down
我不在乎你又留下了什么
Well since I kissed his loving lips of wine
自从我吻了他酒后充满爱意的嘴唇
The thing that bothers me is That I like it fine
我喜欢那种感觉
Hey heySet me free
嘿嘿!让我自由
Stupid CupidStop picking on me
笨蛋丘比特不要再选择我了
You got me jumping like a crazy clown
你让我像不停跳跃的小丑其实歌曲的内涵就是丘比特的爱神之箭射错了对象,呵呵,歌词有点复杂。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
stupid cubid
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌
是一首英文歌 和世界名曲《大自然的心声》是同样的乐调 就是加上了英文歌词 请各位大神帮忙啦 谢谢啦
提问者采纳
Peerless Darin doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer(医生,演员,律师或是歌手) why not president, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢? 大胆地去梦想) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) police man, fire fighter or a post man(警察,消防员或是邮递员) why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer(医生,演员,律师或是歌手) why not president, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢? 大胆地去梦想) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) i know that we all got one thing(我 ...展开全文Peerless Darin doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer(医生,演员,律师或是歌手) why not president, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢? 大胆地去梦想) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) police man, fire fighter or a post man(警察,消防员或是邮递员) why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer(医生,演员,律师或是歌手) why not president, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢? 大胆地去梦想) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) i know that we all got one thing(我知道我们都拥有一样东西) that we all share together(那个我们一起分享的) we got that one nice dream(美好的梦想我们为它而生) we live for(我们为它而生) you never know what life could bring(你永远不知道生命中将出现什么) coz nothing last for ever(没有什么会永远存在) just hold on to the team you play for(所以,坚持下去) i know you could reach the top(我知道你可以做到最好) make sure that you won't stop(只要你继续向前) be the one that you wanna be(去吧,寻找你想要的人生) now sing this with me(现在,来和我一起唱这首歌) doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer(医生,演员,律师或是歌手) why not president, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢? 大胆地去梦想) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人 ) police man, fire fighter or a post man(警察,消防员或是邮递员) why not something like your old man(为什么不是像那样的老人呢) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦想中的那个人) we may have different ways to think(我们可能想的方法不同) but it doesn't really matter(但那不是问题。) we all caught up in the steam of this life(我们都在人生的旅途上) focus on every little thing(关注每一件小事情) that's what does really matter(但其实它们都无关紧要) luxury cars and bling(豪华轿车和××) thats not real life(那不是真正的人生) i know you could reach the top(我知道你可以做到最好) make sure that you won't stop(只要你继续向前) be the one that you wanna be(去吧,寻找你想要的人生) now sing this with me(现在,来和我一起唱着首歌) doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer(医生,演员,律师或是歌手) why not president, be a dreamer(为什么不是总统呢? 大胆地去梦想) you can be just the one you wanna be(你可以成为梦如果还想欣赏更多的娱乐新闻请记住1ting.tv,您的阅读就是我们努力的方向收起
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
The Saltwater Room----Owl CitySong:The Saltwater Room I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren't there anymore I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold Like an introvert, I drew my over shirt Around my arms and began to shiver violently before You happened to look and see the tunnels all around me Running into the dark underground All the subways around create a great sound To my motion fatigue: farewell With your ear to a seashell You can hear the waves in underwater caves As if you actually were inside a saltwater room Time together is just never quite enough When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home What will it take to make or break this hint of love? We need time, only time When we're apart whatever are you thinking of? If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone? So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love? All the time, all the time Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn't let me sign on? All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep I feel as if I were home some nights when we count all the ship lights I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow We'll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow ~~So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?~~ Time together is just never quite enough When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home What will it take to make or break this hint of love? We need time, only time When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of? If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone? So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love? All the time, all the time Time together is just never quite enough When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of? What will it take to make or break this hint of love? So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love? All the time
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌名
歌词内容大致反映青少年叛逆的,高潮的中文歌词是我想要大声歌唱,不需要白字黑字说明,每个人都知道
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Hair - Lady GaGa------------------------------Whenever I'm dressed cool my parents put up a fight每当我的衣服很酷,我的父母就会吵架And if I'm hot shot mom would cut my hair at night每当我很性感时,妈妈会剪掉我的头发And in the morning I'm short of my identity第二天早上,我不再是我想要的自己I scream: Mom and Dad, why can't I be who I wanna be我愤怒地叫道:爸爸妈妈,我为什么不能做我想要的自己I just wanna be myself and I want you to love me for who I am我只想做我自己,并且我想让你爱我的任性I just wanna be myself and I want you to know我只想做我自己,并且让你知道I am my hair我犹如我的头发一般自由(Chorus)I've had enough我受够了拘束This is my prayer这是我一生的祈祷That I'll die living just as free as my hair我到死也要如同我的头发一样活得自由I've had enough我受够了拘束This is my prayer这是我一生的祈祷That I'll die living just as free as my hair我到死也要如同我的头发一样活得自由I've had enough我受够了拘束I'm not a freak我不是一个怪人I'm just here fighting to stay cool on the streets我只是想让街上的人们都认为我很酷I've had enough enough enough我受够了拘束 受够了 受够了 受够了And this is my prayer, I swear这是我一生的祈祷,我发誓I'm as free as my hair我永远都会活得像我的头发一样自由I'm as free as my hair我永远都会活得像我的头发一样自由I am my hair我就犹如我的头发Free as my hair-hair-hair-hair-hair-hair...像头发一样自由...头发...头发...Sometimes I want some raccoon and red highlights有时我想要将头发染成抢眼的红色Just because I want my friends to think I'm dynamite只是因为我想让我的朋友们认为我犹如一颗炸弹And on Friday rock city high shool dance然后在星期五时,我在高中舞会上激情狂欢I got my bangs to hot that I don't stand a chance我的刘海儿实在太性感,我没有任何机会了A chance任何机会都没有I just wanna be myself and I want you to love me for who I am我只想做我自己,并且我想让你爱我的任性I just wanna be myself and I want you to know我只想做我自己,并且让你知道I am my hair我犹如我的头发一般自由(Chorus)I've had enough我受够了拘束This is my prayer这是我一生的祈祷That I'll die living just as free as my hair我到死也要如同我的头发一样活得自由I've had enough我受够了拘束This is my prayer这是我一生的祈祷That I'll die living just as free as my hair我到死也要如同我的头发一样活得自由I've had enough我受够了拘束I'm not a freak我不是一个怪人I'm just here fighting to stay cool on the streets我只是想让街上的人们都认为我很酷I've had enough enough enough我受够了拘束 受够了 受够了 受够了And this is my prayer, I swear这是我一生的祈祷,我发誓I'm as free as my hair我永远都会活得像我的头发一样自由I'm as free as my hair我永远都会活得像我的头发一样自由I am my hair我就犹如我的头发Free as my hair-hair-hair-hair-hair-hair...像头发一样自由...头发...头发...I just wanna be free我只想要属于我的自由I just wanna be me我只想要做我想要的自己And I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties我还想要一群能够与我共进狂欢的朋友Don't wanna change我不想自我改变And I don't wanna be a shame但也不想为自己感到耻辱I'm the spirit of my hair我的头发如同我的灵魂It's all the glory that I bear我为它而感到骄傲I'm my hair I'm my hair我如同我的头发I'm my hair I'm my hair我如同我的头发I'm my hair I'm my hair我如同我的头发I am my (Glory that I bear)我如同 (我的光荣)I'm my hair I'm my hair我如同我的头发It's all the glory that I bear我为它而感到光荣I'm my hair I'm my hair我如同我的头发I'm my hey-yeah! (Glory that I bear)我如同我的头发-嘿!(我的光荣)I'm my hey-yeah! (Glory that I bear)我如同我的头发-嘿!(我的光荣)I'm my hey-yeah! (Glory that I bear)我如同我的头发-嘿!(我的光荣)I'm my hey-yeah-yeah!我就如同我的-嘿嘿!I've had enough我受够了拘束This is my prayer这是我一生的祈祷That I'll die living just as free as my hair我到死也要如同我的头发一样活得自由I've had enough我受够了拘束This is my prayer这是我一生的祈祷That I'll die living just as free as my hair我到死也要如同我的头发一样活得自由I've had enough我受够了拘束I'm not a freak我不是一个怪人I'm just here fighting to stay cool on the streets我只是想让街上的人们都认为我很酷I've had enough enough enough (Enough and)我受够了拘束 受够了 受够了 受够了 (实在受够了!)And this is my prayer (This is my prayer! Yeah!), I swear这是我一生的祈祷(我的祈祷!耶!),我发誓I'm as free as my hair我永远都会活得像我的头发一样自由I'm as free as my hair (This is my prayer! Yeah-yeah!)我永远都会活得像我的头发一样自由 (这是我的祈祷!嘿-耶!)I am my hair我就犹如我的头发I am my hair我就犹如我的头发I am my hair-air我就犹如我的头发
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求首好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信