赫海粉红的第一次演唱会在哪里

当前位置: >
赫海2014演唱会将开始
时间: 21:58 来源:未知 作者:leehom 点击:次
Super Junior子团赫海将全力进攻日本市
&Super Junior子团&赫海&将全力进攻日本市场。
&&&&&& &赫海&今(27日)宣布在日本发行首张正规专辑后,将举行全国巡演。首张正规专辑《RIDE ME》已于昨天(26日)发行,曲风包含舞曲和抒情歌,总计收录13首歌曲。
&&&&&& 他们在日本发行过《Oppa, Oppa》和 《I WANNA DANCE》两张单曲,在没有大量曝光的情况下, 《I WANNA DANCE》也冲上ORICON(公信榜)日榜的第3名。
&&&&&& 东海和银赫将于3月开始举行日本巡演唱会,3月4日在名古屋国际会议场举行首场《SUPER JUNIOR D&E THE 1st JAPAN TOUR 2014》,5月10日在日本武道馆画下句点,总计将在日本9个地区举行22场演唱会。
(责任编辑:leehom)
上一篇: 下一篇:
本站旨在挖掘明星达人们的最新鲜资讯
为您提供全方位的明星资讯,汇聚娱乐圈每日动态
Copyright ©热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场Apache Tomcat/6.0.33 - Error report HTTP Status 404 - type Status reportmessage description The requested resource () is not available.Apache Tomcat/6.0.33赫海I wanna love you的歌词_百度知道
赫海I wanna love you的歌词
提问者采纳
赫海唱的是赫海原创的~不是阿肯的那首。下面是歌词~由于还没有出官方正式版,所以听现场音频,不能很正确的进行翻译~只能翻译听得清楚的部分~不要纠结准确度。i wanna love you 鼎鼎尺刮侔钙踌水穿惊
i can't without you闭上双眼 抓住我的手i will have you
i will need you现在就这样 全部注视我们两个how i love you
i can't without you我只想把你变成我的女人(这里的英语听不清)现在我只爱你我爱你
我的爱那女人
我的女人现在抓住我的手
不要放开我我只爱你
我会守护你即使一切都离开
我也不会离开你========================================================全部的还是等公司发了三巡的CD吧~清晰版出来才能全部翻译~能翻译这么多已经很不错了~现场的音频全是尖叫~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
lS的是阿肯的~三巡赫海的i wanna love you是原创的是东海谱的曲,赫宰填的词因为是自作曲又只有现鼎鼎尺刮侔钙踌水穿惊场的,所以现在还没有这首的歌词~
Akon----------I Wanna Love You [Akon:] Convict...Music...and you know we a front.[Chorus: Akon]I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already knoI wanna love you, you already knowI wanna love you, you already know[Snoop Dogg]Money in the air as mo feel grad you by your coat tail take you to the motel, hoe sale,dont tell, wont tell, baby said I dont talk dogg but she told on me, oh well,take a picture wit me, what the flick gon do, baby stick to me & ima stick on u,if u pick me then ima pick on you, d-o-double g and im here to put this dick on you,I'm stuck on pussy n urs is right, wrip ridinin them poles and them doors is tightand ima get me a shot for the end of the night cuz pussy is pussy and baby ur pussy for life.[Chorus: Akon]I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already knoI wanna love you, you already knowI wanna love you, you already know[Akon]Shorty I can see u aint lonely handfull of niggas n they all got cheese,so u lookin at me now whats it gonna be just another tease far as I can see,tryin get u up out this club if it means spendin' a couple dubs,throwin bout 30 stacks in the back make it rain like that cuz I'm far from a scrub,u kno my pedigree, ex-deala use to move phetamines,girl I spend money like it dont mean nuthin n besides I got a thing for u.[ I Wanna Love You lyrics found on
][Chorus: Akon]I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already knoI wanna love you, you already knowI wanna love you, you already know[Snoop Dogg]Mobbin' through club in low pressin im sittin in the back in the smokers section (just smokin),birds eye, I got a clear view, you cant see me but I can see u (baby I see u),its cool we jet the mood is set,your pussy is wet u rubbin your back and touchin your neck,ur body is movin' u humpin' n jumpin' ur titties is bouncin' u smilin' n grinin' n lookin at me.[Akon]Girl n while your looking at me im ready to hit the caddy right up on the patio move the patty to the caddy,baby u got a phatty the type I like to marry wantin to just give u everythin n thats kinda scary,cuz I'm lovin the way you shake your ass , bouncin', got me tippin' my glass,lil' mully dont get caught up to fast but I got a thing for you.[Chorus: Akon]I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already knoI wanna love you, you already knowI wanna love you, you already know[Chorus: Akon]I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,I kno u see me lookin' at you and you already knoI wanna love you, you already knowI wanna love you, you already knowgirl... 这首歌是阿肯的 就是首尔演唱会上 赫海唱的那首
这首歌是他们自己创作的,再来是现场第一次演唱,现场粉丝很多,尖叫声很多,歌词听不清,亲等公司发CD的时候,再问,那时候肯定有歌词了
赫海的《I wanna love you》目前还没有歌词,亲再等一段时间吧。由银赫哥作词东海作曲,这首歌确实很好听~
i wanna have you高潮大概是这个 韩国人的发音实在让我的英语听力程度变得很无力有可能是hold= =
只听得清I wanna love you I can't live without you
赫海的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 暗恋赫海 的文章

更多推荐